Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2011 11:50 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Best episode yet and the most happened in this one.

Nine and Tesla start realizing that they're just used by Black Trader. Hopefully the cd given to them from Misty Knight will get them to help out Twin Angel.

First girl Twin Angel (I forgot the name, the one with blonde hair) comes back and is helping out Twin Angel.

Black Trader gets the last piece he needs.

Kurumi and Aoi as cheerleaders = win.

Misty Knight... is blown up.
Sep 5, 2011 12:06 PM

Nov 2008
Shit got serious and it cost Mysti Knight his life, the bomb was genius though.

So Black Trader and Kisaragi/Mysti Knight knew each other and Black Trader's true identity was confirmed as de Oscar.

Hopefully Nine and Tesla will use the CD to their advantage and help Twin Angel.

Salome and her sidekick defected.

Sep 5, 2011 1:44 PM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:
Black Trader's true identity was confirmed as de Oscar.

I might be wrong but I thought Black Trader only worked with Oscar Violet (who is Nine and Tesla's real father). That's what I got from the picture.
Sep 5, 2011 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
Well that's certainly one way to make me hate Evil Godot, have him blow up my favorite character.

Bastard.
Sep 6, 2011 6:56 AM

Apr 2011
Wait, so is Misty Knight dead? Or is he going to make a dramatic comeback?
Sep 6, 2011 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
VanillaIceCream said:
Wait, so is Misty Knight dead? Or is he going to make a dramatic comeback?

It could go either way, the flower falling down suggested he survived somehow, but that explosion and the fact that he was trapped in there says otherwise. Magic Girl anime are unpredictable in that aspect, remember Heartcatch Precure and what happened to the enemies.

Sep 6, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2008
Misty Knight was only able to run that fast because Mamiko Noto was cheering for him. Did you see her determination and effort she put into her cheering? I did.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2011 2:26 PM

Oct 2010
This is indeed the best of the best episodes from this series. The directing was gold! It was mouth watering! I am totally amazed. On top of that cried TT_TT at the following,

I would not think I would react emotionally but Mystic Knight was quite the man still. He always bailed out the Twin Angels when they needed him and now he is fucking gone! I sure hope he somehow got out of this but how would the best mystery ever.

That being said I was totally blown away by Tesla's power in the following,

it was so amazing that it blew up from the inside of the robot its armor. Well it bubbled it and shut down the robot. In fact Tesla really impressed me this episode and Haruka saved the twins then Nine saving Haruka is nuts. Not to mention that the most unexpected duo in the spoiler
would show up to save Aoi. I was very happy ^_^ indeed at that one.

This episode was amazing stuff after amazing. I was totally pissed off at the Black Trader for attacking the school and possibly injuring innocent students. While I want to rip apart the shit ass who made that bomb. Me and him have got some shit to solve first before Twin Angels do their shit. They can take what is left of that person after. Looks like next episode starts depressing. Mystic Knight fuck man! COME BACK! Come back man! You were funny and cool despite being a copy of Tuxedo Mask. I hope he comes back. Dude is awesome and cool.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
Nine and Kisaragi look cool in those. Well Kisaragi's plain clothing are not much but it's a difference that is nice.
Yumekichi11Sep 11, 2011 8:44 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 13, 2011 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
In that scene where student council president arrives in Italy, his clothing reminded me of a country's flag colors, namely the French flag. But I don't get the significance since I think he went to Italy. Am I just reading too much into it or I wonder if the animators mixed up the flag's colors?
Sep 18, 2011 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
there's no way the King of Braves is dead.
He's coming back one way or another
Sep 27, 2014 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
Favorite episode so far! And YES SALOME IS BACK~!!! ♥
Oct 28, 2020 10:41 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
lol that preview "they harbor anguish in their small chests"

I think you should say, "two of them harbor anguish in their small chests", Aoi doesn't count. xD
3miLOct 28, 2020 10:44 PM
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 15, 2011

6 by BettyBalloon »»
Oct 4, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 31, 2011

6 by 3miL »»
Oct 28, 2020 9:36 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 12 Discussion

Paiguy - Sep 19, 2011

15 by TechOtaku »»
Jul 21, 2017 7:59 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 12, 2011

11 by Shimapan-chan »»
Sep 27, 2014 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 5 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 1, 2011

6 by Shimapan-chan »»
Sep 27, 2014 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.