Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2011 12:40 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kurumi cheers up Aoi who cheers up Haruka and they all go after Black Trader.

Tesla and Nine realize what is going on but lose to Black Trader.

Poken-ten had the angel tear now Black Trader has all the power he needs and the angels can't transform anymore...
Sep 12, 2011 3:51 PM

Feb 2010
BANANA
Sep 13, 2011 9:23 AM
Jun 2008
don't say that next week they gonna transform using the power of "love" and "friendship" or " believe"...
Sep 13, 2011 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
That's a strong shield Black Trader has, even when broken it keeps coming back.

Next week will have a typical mahou shoujo ending and defeat.

There are figures at the end, tell me where the hell you get those and Nekogami's as well.

Sep 14, 2011 12:25 AM

Oct 2007
Hmm, that's weird.

Looks like how the anime will end is actually the beginning of the PSP game story.
Sep 14, 2011 1:01 AM

Oct 2010
First part of the episode was totally depressive with Haruka until the following,

now thank you very much for doing that Aoi because I was seriously getting sick of seeing Haruka depressed.

Now for the all hell breaks loose. I am seriously baffled a lot by the following,

why the heck would have a statue be an activator for satellite. Got to admit that myth with science does get a nice presentation but it falls a little short of what I wanted. I wish it was some kind of summon itself. Well the ideal is original kind of so apart from being baffled I was intrigued as to what that weapon may have for power. More later.
Hoppy said:
There are figures at the end, tell me where the hell you get those and Nekogami's as well.
The figures in the spoiler?
those are not. They are dress up costumes. You don't even know if there is a guy or girl in there. I would fear those.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
the twins, Haruka and Haruka/Aoi are nicely done.
Yumekichi11Sep 16, 2011 12:58 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 14, 2011 6:20 PM

Oct 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
those are not. They are dress up costumes. You don't even know if there is a guy or girl in there. I would fear those.

Yeah, that scared the crap out of me. Especially since I was watching this at like 3 AM. x_X
Sep 14, 2011 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
Leave it to Mamiko Noto to snap people back into their senses; that slap was so awesome.
Her arrow rain attack was pwnsome too.

I still can't get over where she inserts her Poketen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2011 7:10 AM
Jun 2008
seeing pics of mention of eps now try to stop a kill sat?!

oh boy when i see this ep later in week yea got wonder how the finale will go?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 15, 2011 7:13 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

Now I'm on the fear train now, those are creepy costumes.

Sep 15, 2011 6:02 PM

Oct 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
Leave it to Mamiko Noto to snap people back into their senses; that slap was so awesome.
Her arrow rain attack was pwnsome too.

I still can't get over where she inserts her Poketen.

Only other slap this season that could be as awesome as this would be the tu-tu-ruun slap in Steins;Gate.
Sep 27, 2014 6:52 PM

Mar 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

LOL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 15, 2011

6 by BettyBalloon »»
Oct 4, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 5, 2011

11 by 3miL »»
Oct 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 31, 2011

6 by 3miL »»
Oct 28, 2020 9:36 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 12 Discussion

Paiguy - Sep 19, 2011

15 by TechOtaku »»
Jul 21, 2017 7:59 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! Episode 5 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 1, 2011

6 by Shimapan-chan »»
Sep 27, 2014 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.