Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2011 1:30 AM
Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad everything worked out in the end but I always thought that Lettuce and Ryou would end up together, it would have been good if the aliens came back. Its a good anime even if predictable
Feb 13, 2012 2:37 PM
Jan 2009
Or at the least she could have told him how she feels.
May 29, 2012 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
Well, the ending. I'm a bit surprised on how much I enjoyed watching this series despite the somewhat predictable storyline.

8/10 for me.
Aug 31, 2013 1:52 AM

Apr 2010
Glad to see that aliens are alive in the end. :)
I personally love this series. Too bad that this is the final episode already. :')
Dec 14, 2013 2:27 AM

Aug 2013
7/10 , I wished if it was shirogane with Ichigo -_- , but oh well good anime

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 12, 2014 12:13 PM
Dec 2012
Predictable ending but the best ending :)

I'm glad the aliens and everyone was okay and that they didn't do anything with that stupid Shirogane-lettuce relationship.

8/10
Sep 7, 2014 9:07 PM

Apr 2011
so who are the new enemy ? lol
Apr 6, 2015 10:03 AM
Jan 2015
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! I ABSOLUTELY AM DISTRAUGHT THAT THE ANIME ENDS THERE!
Jan 11, 2017 10:10 AM

Oct 2015
Lovely ending, even though it's kind of an open ending. Maybe this series will continue one day.
Nov 12, 2018 1:14 PM

Jul 2014
I did not expect that I would enjoy this series so much.

I would pay a good money to watch another season...
Apr 28, 2019 4:39 PM
Mar 2016
mozgow said:
I did not expect that I would enjoy this series so much.

I would pay a good money to watch another season...

I still live in hope that A La Mode will be adapted someday.
Sep 29, 2019 1:28 AM

Apr 2016
I was expecting something mediocre but I ended up loving Tokyo Mew Mew. Even if at some times it was pretty cringe it was a really cute and comfortable show and I was surprisingly a little upset when I finished it. Even if I think it ended perfectly there's still a void for more Tokyo Mew Mew.
May 14, 2020 7:32 PM

Jul 2012
QueenNothing said:
I was expecting something mediocre but I ended up loving Tokyo Mew Mew. Even if at some times it was pretty cringe it was a really cute and comfortable show and I was surprisingly a little upset when I finished it. Even if I think it ended perfectly there's still a void for more Tokyo Mew Mew.

These were exactly my thoughts! I started watching it because I wanted something nostalgic to watch during the quarantine, and it didn't disappoint me. Sure it's sometimes cringy and things often don't make sense, but it is what it is. It's not pretentious, it's not supposed to be ground-breaking or anything: it's just a cute, predictable, funny mahou shoujo anime.

I just wished Aoyama-kun died with Deep Blue/The Blue Knight, but I guess that would be too hardcore lol
Oct 6, 2020 6:10 AM

Jul 2020
Oh my God, I don't know how I forgot t o add this on my list. Fucking nostalgia!!!
Jun 10, 2022 12:32 AM

Jan 2021
A big sector of Tokyo getting nuked and tens of thousands of people dead isn't the ending I was expecting when I started this show. That they all kind of just brushed it off was strange. Unless we are to assume, like the aliens, the people in the rubble of the buildings revived? Still, kind of a dark end. I don't really get how Ichigo was revived either, or... a lot of things. Writing was pretty weak but for a blatant Sailor Moon clone it was entertaining. Better than season 2 of Sailor Moon at least. Now I await the remake next month. Hopefully the writing of it fills in some of the gaps here and makes it more clear.

Even though I liked this I will say I had a real hard time finding the motivation to watch the next episode after one would finish because I was nervous that things would turn bad for Ichigo. Like there are only so many times she can miss her date with Aoyama before he dumps her or the aliens do something to him. I guess in retrospect the worries were for nothing, but I didn't want to see their relationship fail. So good writing at least on that front, Ichigo was excellent. It's just too bad the other characters didn't get as much development. I think the best episode overall was the one where her dad challenged Aoyama to the kendo match. It was a whole episode about their relationship and not the alien plot. Would've liked to see more of that, it was cute.
Sep 11, 2022 7:48 PM

Apr 2016
QueenNothing said:
3 year later and I still agree with this. Second watch yet I still find myself sad to see it end. Even for all it's faults like the sometimes downright bad animation, lack of focus on the other Mew Mews (Mint was robbed), Tokyo Mew Mew is still a 10/10 in my book. I guess I could still describe it as "cringe", but I'd argue that's what makes the show so good. It's the kind of show that focuses so much on the emotions of a 12 year old girl to the point that I'm always rooting for Ichigo.

Man, I really envy people who had the privilege of growing up with Tokyo Mew Mew. It's such a cute and sweet show that I think I would secretly adore but publicly hate as a kid.
Dec 27, 2022 12:53 PM

Aug 2019
your thoughts...
Jun 16, 2023 12:46 AM

May 2023
6/10 if i rated overall, however i gotta bump it up to a 7/10 cuz Ichigo :) šŸ±

hey_p said:
I just wished Aoyama-kun died with Deep Blue/The Blue Knight, but I guess that would be too hardcore lol
this, Aoyama living is a crime. glad Quiche lives although i would've taken his death if Aoyama died also.
Jun 20, 2023 6:11 PM

Dec 2018
finally finished watching both at the same time, and i do agree the remake was a huge improvement.  glad I finally got to watch this!
Nov 2, 2023 2:33 PM
Jul 2022
nice, i ship duende e gatona

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 11 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 3, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 17, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 10 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 2, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 9 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 9, 2010

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 13, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 8 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 6, 2010

6 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 4, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 7 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 23, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 23, 4:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.