Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2007 9:30 PM

Jun 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />Totally awesome episode. :D There were so many things to love -- the kids (when they congregated around Len, I about died laughing), Hihara being absolutely adorable, and the plot twist, of course. We knew it had to come eventually.

Yes, Kaho angsted. But, for some odd reason, I still rather liked her throughout the episode. Perhaps that's just because of her interaction with Len, though... *coughs* ANYWAY. The next few episodes will definitely be interestiing... especially due to the preview for 17. Was it just me, or did it look like Lili was dissolving the magic on Kaho's violin...? Dun dun DUN!
Jul 31, 2007 11:55 AM

Dec 2006
Mebbe.

Most everything that happened I saw coming. Knew she was going to do what she did in the classroom, knew someone would hear and see. It was an okay episode... I did like it... I laughed at weird parts though. D:
Jan 7, 2009 5:22 PM

Jun 2008
Okay episode. I liked Shimizu's reaction towards the word quartet it was pretty funny. Len's sure smart. o.o
HEY!
Apr 10, 2009 12:02 PM

Oct 2008
i like how the bow doesn't go with what they play lol
May 11, 2009 3:14 AM

Feb 2008
I figured she'd play a bit better than that, she's had lots of practice doing it right with the magic violin and she was practicing with that wooden block too. but if she's really that worried about it then she should buy a real violin and practice with that where no one will hear her.
Feb 13, 2011 9:40 PM

Apr 2009
jacobpaige said:
I figured she'd play a bit better than that, she's had lots of practice doing it right with the magic violin and she was practicing with that wooden block too. but if she's really that worried about it then she should buy a real violin and practice with that where no one will hear her.

Wow you said it exactly what had been in my thoughts several episodes back when she started worrying she was a fraud because she was using a magic violin.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 15, 2012 5:58 PM

Nov 2011
I sense something connecting between you (Len) and Hino..even if you deny it.
Oct 16, 2015 3:50 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
tofei said:
jacobpaige said:
I figured she&#039;d play a bit better than that, she&#039;s had lots of practice doing it right with the magic violin and she was practicing with that wooden block too. but if she&#039;s really that worried about it then she should buy a real violin and practice with that where no one will hear her.

Wow you said it exactly what had been in my thoughts several episodes back when she started worrying she was a fraud because she was using a magic violin.

yep same here

May 17, 2023 6:06 PM

Apr 2020
Girl should've started practicing on a real violin when no one's around a long time ago! If she had only used her brain earlier she would've sounded better ofc she wouldn't match the sound of the magic violin but atleast she wouldn't have made such horrible noises. Well I guess these shows always run dumb mc girls I really hope she uses her brain for once in a while

More topics from this board

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ Episode 21 Discussion

Trie - Sep 28, 2007

12 by Min_Minaliski »»
May 19, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ Episode 20 Discussion

Trie - Sep 28, 2007

15 by Min_Minaliski »»
May 19, 2023 5:27 PM

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ Episode 17 Discussion

Ceray - Aug 8, 2007

18 by Min_Minaliski »»
May 18, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ Episode 23 Discussion

Fariestars - Mar 31, 2009

10 by Preachee »»
Sep 22, 2021 2:50 AM

Poll: » La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ Episode 22 Discussion

Chelleee - Aug 10, 2008

9 by Preachee »»
Sep 21, 2021 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.