Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2011 11:49 PM

Feb 2010
This thread is one of our Achievement and Contests topics!

All Halls of Fame
2010 * 2011 * 2012 * 2013 * 2014 * 2015
2016 * 2017 * 2018 * 2019

Here we are recognizing the great layouts from 2019 that have done any of the following:

(1) made an important advancement influencing other layouts
(2) accomplished a unique new achievement in design
(3) is simply one of the most beautiful designs of the year

Congrats to all inductees!

To get featured yourself, just show off your latest design in order to be eligible. Your best work could be featured in the Hall of Fame!
Shishio-kunAug 4, 2019 4:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 17, 2016 2:22 PM

Feb 2010
1NZ3RU (anime list)
This is one of the best layouts ever made on this site imo. One of the first with covers (if not the first). Very intelligent coding - any coder will truly respect this. Also in the second pic I am hovering my cursor over a thumbnail,and getting a score and episode listing. Outstanding!

SylakentH said:
A NekoPara themed cover style layout with an easy design. The unique top bar combines the usual MAL top bar with the category links, convenient implementation.

top view

scroll down

FaithoftheFallen (anime list)
I'm a huge fan of K-on! theme design stuff (moe works so well for design doesn't it?) and was really impressed by this list design. Most important I love how the cool menu on the side stays fixed to the page, this is real convenient for scrolling down a long list. I really wish more people did this. It so easy to use, even Yui won't get lost!

Drize (anime list)
Most people have heard of Drize cuz he has a lot of recognition for his list and profile designs. This is my favorite one he made recently- it literally looks like it came off some anime characters desk! Even though the coding is complex as hell, the layout is easy to use, looks clean and the color is perfect. It looks great on small resolutions and wide ones. This is actually really hard to do (make layouts look good on all screen sizes), like, so hard its impossible many times. So my hats off to him!* And did you notice the search option on the upper left and the updates on the right?
Get it here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=392627

* why does "my hats off to you!" mean "good job!"? Like when did we decide taking our hats off was a sign of respect? So leave your hat on = no respect?

Timare (anime list)
I'm also a huge fan of people using their own handmade art, and of bright vibrant colors! Timare here created and drew the background image: its her own original character! Her blue eyes strike out from the warm red background which also bring out the rest of the list images. Plus I love the collage of favorite anime/game pics as the header! It looks cool how when you're near the top, it covers half of her face. I like little factors like that.

Shishio-kunMar 21, 2016 11:23 PM
Mar 17, 2016 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
VanillaX (avatar)

This is a great original avatar! There's a lot goin on in it and its perfect for Halloween, or anytime really. Here's the full size before it was shrunk down for user pic specifications.

Shishio-kunMar 17, 2016 2:51 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.