Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2011 1:14 PM

Apr 2010
Monad said:
kisami said:
I am not buying the serious tone. i don't know, i just can't take them seriously. even their implied timid affection for each other.

Yeah. this whole story looks like a cheap copy of Durarara! in a way. If only they could do it that well.
It seems like it but i hope that isn't the case after such a good start this Anime seems to be going going badly at a pretty fast pace.
Hopefully it will pick things up since this gang stuff seems to be getting out of control.
Monad said:
And we established the loli dig's the guy.
Yep and she is acting really tsun about it.
Speaking of her how old is she anyway since she doesn't appear to be as young as her body appears?
Aug 13, 2011 1:14 PM

Aug 2010
Another confirmed lolicon this season, haha.
Aug 13, 2011 1:32 PM

Dec 2010
mystik said:
Maybe Narumi came to talk but Renji Yugi Moto came to .... D-D-D-D- DUEL!

yeah.... he did it with Alice right? !? you know.... well he should have.

I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind, lol.
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Aug 13, 2011 1:43 PM

Mar 2011
Another great episode, It's still funny that Alice keeps using the "don't sniff it" joke. She must've gotten obsessed with Narumi sniffing her sheets.
Aug 13, 2011 4:45 PM

Jun 2009
all the episodes are awesome! this anime created an awesome environment and then everytime the ed song plays. i get goosebumps because its just the icing on the cake cuz its soo good...i love this s***
Aug 13, 2011 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode. Loved seeing Yuuko X Narumi scenes, keep on coming. =D Shame how nothing happened when they slept in the same bed... D: Anyways, looking forward to next week's episode. Shit's gonna blow up?
Aug 13, 2011 7:08 PM

Jul 2008
It just gets worse and worse to me. The first episode made the series seem like it had amazing potential. Oh well.
Aug 13, 2011 7:56 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Another confirmed lolicon this season, haha.
I don't get it, lolicons are 18 and over with girl that is under. It does not compute that they are but as a pun/joke sure I dig it.
allenallenallen said:
mystik said:
Maybe Narumi came to talk but Renji Yugi Moto came to .... D-D-D-D- DUEL!

yeah.... he did it with Alice right? !? you know.... well he should have.

I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind, lol.
Except it would hurt a lot if you know what Narumi has is too big.
Rizlim said:
Another great episode, It's still funny that Alice keeps using the "don't sniff it" joke. She must've gotten obsessed with Narumi sniffing her sheets.
Maybe she just got strange sensual ideas and just does not want to be reminded of them because it's too embarrassing for her in front of Narumi. Who knows really.
CinatoastB3 said:
all the episodes are awesome! this anime created an awesome environment and then everytime the ed song plays. i get goosebumps because its just the icing on the cake cuz its soo good...i love this s***
Well most should get the goosebumps because of the half way point being this episode. Next episode will decide a big thing to say the least.
lindsayzzz said:
Great episode. Loved seeing Yuuko X Narumi scenes, keep on coming. =D Shame how nothing happened when they slept in the same bed... D:
How could it happen with that stupid wall of plushies despite being cute.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 13, 2011 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
How could it happen with that stupid wall of plushies despite being cute.

LOL, I found that plush wall amusing.
Aug 14, 2011 12:43 AM
Mar 2011
What an interesting episode! Now im wondering whats gonna happen to Narumi after he meets with Hirosaka. And that sleeping scene was TOO c|_|te! the plush wall was a win.
But I have a question about alice's age. Narumi is 17 i think and alice is ...well, yeah, i dont know. She has the brains of a university grad but she looks to be about 12. Anyways, even if there is a 5 year age difference im not really against narumixyuuko (cause its extremely cute), but i think we'd all like to know hwo close it is to being a lolicon relationship.

Lawls that she says "As long as you don't sniff it". I bet she wants him to sniff it deep down. (or even not deep down)
Aug 14, 2011 2:33 AM

Jun 2008
Aversa said:
Monad said:
kisami said:
I am not buying the serious tone. i don't know, i just can't take them seriously. even their implied timid affection for each other.

Yeah. this whole story looks like a cheap copy of Durarara! in a way. If only they could do it that well.
It seems like it but i hope that isn't the case after such a good start this Anime seems to be going going badly at a pretty fast pace.
Hopefully it will pick things up since this gang stuff seems to be getting out of control.
Monad said:
And we established the loli dig's the guy.
Yep and she is acting really tsun about it.
Speaking of her how old is she anyway since she doesn't appear to be as young as her body appears?

Yeah this punk story better end fast. No a couple of thugs playing macho by kicking each other isn't that great. They are just brats playing around thinking they are cool because they can beat people. How old are they? Isn't it about time they grow up?
Especially that Yu-ki-oh dude is ridiculous all together and every time he tries to play cool i just can't stop laughing on how ridiculous he looks. Am like "stop trying to act like a big shot when you look like a gay clown for Christ sake".
If i was Narumi i would have told them to go fuck themselves and kick the asshole that graped my neck in the balls. How can he tolerate being threaten and treated like that. What a spineless little twit.

Anyway about her age. Well she looks like an 11-12 year old but i guess she must be about between 13-15 (am betting on 14 myself). So yeah 2 or 3 years older than she looks.
MonadAug 14, 2011 2:39 AM
Aug 14, 2011 3:42 AM

May 2010
imperlast said:

u can tell they like each other but thats is 1 step closer

Obviously
Aug 14, 2011 10:13 AM

Sep 2009
Nothing much happen except alot of Narumi x Alice.
Aug 14, 2011 11:18 AM

Aug 2008
LOL at the barricade of stuffed animals on the bed. Is there a need to sleep together anyways?
Aug 14, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2009
I still feel a bit awkward watching the show, it feels odd at how far he has gone in so few episodes. There wasn't any transition between joining Alice in the first place, and now he is in bed with her.

Well i can't say i am not shipping them.
Aug 14, 2011 1:08 PM

Dec 2007
Jeebus, the show's quickly devolving. The first episode promised us something interesting and non-JC Staff like. Now? It's becoming uninteresing and very JC Staff like.

Yay.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 5:17 PM

Jul 2010
I swear she was acting fine around Narumi, now suddenly in this arc she turns tsun on him on almost every occasion o.o Whatever I don't truly mind because its adorable xP

Narumi and Renji are going to have one hell of a D-DUEL! ("Talk")
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Aug 14, 2011 6:18 PM

Feb 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
  • The 3rd one most important is the indirect kiss in the spoiler
    now strangely enough only Narumi blushes but not Yuuko there.

• That's not surprising, Yuuko for all her knowledge is painfully lacking in a lot of common sense, especially regarding romance, relationships and sexual perversion. She's rather innocent, as her not thinking about the potential implications of Narumi doing her laundry last episode proved. So she probably didn't even realize it was an indirect kiss, or she didn't know what one was. Narumi did apparently, so he blushed.

kisami said:

I haven't read the novels, but I was looking into that a few weeks back because I was curious. As I recall she's actually around 16. Yes, she doesn't look it at all.
    Aug 14, 2011 9:51 PM

Sep 2007
    This show is just screaming mediocre right now. Another loli tsundere doesn't help it much either. Typical JC Staff to pick up a show like this.
    Aug 15, 2011 4:18 AM

Jul 2010
    Renhi being behind it all was kind of expected. Hopefully their talk can settle some things before it turns bad. Besides that we had some really nice Narumi x Yuuko moments this time around.

Aug 15, 2011 5:14 AM

Sep 2008
    I SO want the OST. Does anyone know when is the full ED coming out?
    entauri.deviantart.com

Aug 16, 2011 6:39 AM
    Apr 2009
    Am I the only person who never has any idea what is going on in this show? The characters all act so bizzare, maybe its just a Japanese thing.
    Aug 16, 2011 1:00 PM

May 2011
    So the first thing I thought about Renji and Fourth when I was watching was "I challenge you to a d-d-d-duellll!" Looks like I ain't the only one lol. Hmm I can't wait to see how they'll settle this.

Haha Alice didn't notice again, she just gave Narumi an indirect kiss. She really is starting to worry about him a lot, going out to see if he was ok? :O
    Aug 17, 2011 5:57 AM
    May 2011
    This is too boring to handle. Drooopped.
    Aug 17, 2011 9:41 PM

Dec 2007
    Have to agree with many that the show is getting particularly boring, but I'm still watching for who knows...the nice Alice and Narumi moments? I didn't expect the story this time around to be more than 2 episodes long. Guess I was wrong.
    Aug 18, 2011 8:48 AM

Jan 2011
    TheInsaneKitsune said:

THANK YOU I thought I was the only one that is getting bored. People were wrong to compare this show to Durarara because it is nowhere near Durarara's level of entertainment. The only thing this show has going for it is the fighting (not by the main character because he is too busy having a gay crush on that dude with the multicolor hair and in a love triangle with the dude with white hair.) Also Alice turns out to be the generic tsundere BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG
    [center]
    Aug 18, 2011 9:09 AM
    Jan 2011
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Oosran said:
    Narumi realizing that "My new pal is some random scumbag. Oh noes." As if we didn't already know that.
    I was surprised actually that Renji would have anything to do with dirt. I am hoping that next episode he changes and a miracle will happen.

Even with a miracle there's bound to be blood flying out. After all if Soichirou did what he did in the following spoiler
    then think how violent he will be when he sees Renji. Oh boy! Not really that well off. In fact I have never seen Soichirou like that, not under a name reaction.

What a wuss.
    Aug 18, 2011 11:04 AM

Jul 2009
    HawthorneKitty said:
    Narumi is dumb for not doing anything in bed.
    Wanting to talk is just full of shit also; there is only one way to settle things in this town and that is to DUEL! CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES!
    Don't forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.
    Aug 20, 2011 10:18 PM

Sep 2009
    imperlast said:

Even though I'm a boy. I turn into a fangirl when I see scenes like that. Though I guess I shouldn't expect too much development.
    Aug 21, 2011 3:55 AM

Mar 2011
    OMG, Narumi x Yuuko scenes :D
    10 - [A+] Personal favourite: Best of its genre.
    9 - [A] Excellent: Highly enjoyable and memorable.
    8 - [B] Great: Genuinely liked and worthwhile.
    7 - [C] Average: It's average, still entertaining.
    6 - [D] Poor: It's aight. Flawed show.
    5 - [E] Bad: Why did i even watch this.
    < - [F] Uhh: Nani the fuck?!
    Aug 21, 2011 7:57 PM

Jul 2009
    OK, totally saw Renji and Fourth together back in the past. Thought it was kinda obvious lol. Wow he did the sharing sake thing with Narumi. Annoying Alice once again, ugh, this is reminding me of Gosick, with the punishments and stuff. Narumi's getting really horrible too. I mean I swear he's already said the "I'm so selfish" line ... then DO SOMETHING DON'T JUST KEEP DOING IT. Ugh -_-"
    Sep 24, 2011 10:54 PM

Mar 2011
    Kind of surprised me that she let him sleep on her bed. I thought she'd give him the floor.

Time for an honour duel.

But yeah, show's still boring me a little.
    Sep 26, 2011 7:42 AM

Jan 2011
    The pacing is just so... weird.
    Jan 21, 2012 4:20 PM
    Jul 2011
    TowardsTheStars said:
    Kind of surprised me that she let him sleep on her bed. I thought she'd give him the floor.

Yeah me too...
    Dec 16, 2012 11:40 PM

Mar 2010
    wow I really like this episode .
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Jan 11, 2013 9:24 PM

Jul 2009
    good episde, but damn the comments are getting lower and lower :P

i'll finish this!

i never drop a show except that one show called Desert Punk.

Renji doing that cross drink with Narumi :P

Alice really cares about Narumi huh?? XD

and yes very surprise to see Alice letting Narumi sleep in her bed :P

for those saying this has some Durarara! feeling, it does feel like it.

but i think because this takes place on multiple cities with slow and progressive rock(and sometimes hip hop) music on the background.

i do wish they pick up the pace though, i heard this wasn't the original vision of the creator :(

now im more worried if the original version would have been better than this.

at least the music is good :)

Renji vs Soichirou!!!
    Jun 18, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2012
    3/5
    but i think i'll finish this show

VioLink said:
    TheInsaneKitsune said:

THANK YOU I thought I was the only one that is getting bored. People were wrong to compare this show to Durarara because it is nowhere near Durarara's level of entertainment. The only thing this show has going for it is the fighting (not by the main character because he is too busy having a gay crush on that dude with the multicolor hair and in a love triangle with the dude with white hair.) Also Alice turns out to be the generic tsundere BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG

+1
    Jun 26, 2013 5:54 PM

Jan 2013
    Great episode.
    Sleeping in the same bed was nice.
    Aug 18, 2013 7:48 PM
    Site Admin
    Aug 2012
    guanhian said:
    The pacing is just so... weird.

Sometimes I wonder if I missed something while watching...but then I go back and see that I didn't. Definitely a pacing problem. They need a better script writer...otherwise, I like a lot of the characters. It's sad that Renji turns out to be a bad guy, yet Narumi had fun talking with him.
    Mar 28, 2014 5:26 PM

Jan 2014
    damn this anime's actually getting good... it's a shame it took almost half the series
    Jun 16, 2014 5:49 PM

Nov 2008
    The highlight for me was the fact that Alice is starting to worry about him. Other than that I'm still having trouble figuring out these mysteries.
    Aug 11, 2014 6:35 PM
    Jul 2018
    5/5 another great ep.

So obv you do need bodyguards for even just checking out some stores. xD

oh and

ALICE SAMA!!!!!
    Can you get any more adorable than that?
    I don't think so. o///o

I love how she acts all tough

And the next min she goes uber shy and all kawaii

And then she gets all serious about the case xD

Too much perfection <33333333
    Dec 17, 2014 10:18 PM

Aug 2013
    Ok, so this episode was a lot better than the last one. Clearly. Also, Im in love with Alice's stuffed animal collection. Minerva was super cute hidden in Narumi's messenger bag :3 Kyuu
    Jul 8, 2015 1:45 PM
    Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
    still too many questions open @___@

Jul 25, 2016 7:31 AM

Mar 2015
    My initial expectation of this anime to be like Hell Girl was proven wrong it seems. I thought they're going to do a series of Meo-like episodes. Guess Renji brings the story now.

Anyway Alice is so cute... a tsundere done right.

Apr 15, 2017 7:46 AM

Feb 2012
    That sunburn T-shirt idea...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
    Sep 21, 2018 10:19 AM
    Dec 2017
    seens like its getting interesting.. i wonder whats next ?
    Dec 17, 2019 9:33 AM
    Shalltear

Apr 2018
    Some great moments with Alice, especially the bed :D
    Mar 25, 2020 9:45 PM

May 2017
    Theres a lot of serious things in this show (not like i care) like yakuza , friendship , love, money, death

But myanimelist ppl are like :
    omg they slept together !
    What a cute plusshy !
    Doing laundry is doing love !
    Undirect kiss !
    AliceBlush !
    Boyxboy !
    I want Neet chan to do ecchi things with servant san !
    This season end with neet wedding !

I realy like that forum 😅

Looking forward next alice ecchi part
    Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 22, 2020 3:07 PM

Mar 2018
    How long are they going to drag this boring arc out for? This show was so good in the beginning but now I'm not even sure I can finish it.
    Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
    Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
    Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
    Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
    Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
    Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.