Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2008 3:07 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode Three and Finale: The Reason to Love (Koisuru Riyuu)

It's a nice little episode that wrapped things up nicely. Tsubomi is pressured by her friend Rea-pi to confess to Nemoto-kun, and everybody decides to have a Chrismas get-together at Saegusa-kun's house. Tsubomi get's anxious about how to confess to Nemoto-kun, until she is faced with a medical emergency concerning her mother.

Aug 1, 2008 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
Very nice episode to show to kids but the manga goes further than that. I think unless memory problems again. Nicely done though and the drawings are nice. Tsubomi and Nemoto are going to be good as long as they don't cheat on each other but I don't think so since Nemoto turned down one girl already. I really it was more like this than all the CRAPPY DIVORCE OUT THERE!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 6, 2008 1:52 AM
Oct 2007
:o

Saya was the baby...

So we have wincest, with our yuri

And then she disappeared!

Good end to this cute little series... dunno what to rate it, I'll give it an 8.

It could've used more fanservice :P j/k
Aug 6, 2008 4:16 PM

Jul 2007
A very nice ending, although not at all unexpected. I'll give the series a 7 overall.

oh, these little earthquakes
Aug 20, 2008 5:29 AM

Mar 2007
Anomalous said:
A very nice ending, although not at all unexpected. I'll give the series a 7 overall.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)
You've come a long way, baby.
Aug 21, 2008 8:06 AM

Apr 2007
A great ending to a cute little series, I enjoyed it very much so, enough to give a solid 8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2008 2:45 PM

Jun 2008
the ending was perfect. 8/10 overall. would've been 7/10 if it wasn't for the final episode. cute!
Apr 17, 2009 8:41 AM

Oct 2007
wooo freaky ghost saya what the heck.

Dec 25, 2010 7:30 AM

Jan 2010
This is supposed to be anime for children? T____T I don't think so... B'D
May 18, 2011 12:49 PM

Jul 2010
It was quite... mature... for 5th graders XD But well it was sweet, innocent sometimes and it had some cute moments ^^ I liked it, 7/10
Dec 9, 2013 6:53 PM

May 2012
I knew Saya was a time traveler or some sort, she totally had that feeling around her and well the confession was super cute :3 Really quite well done and a really lovely ending to this hell of a good sex ed or whatever it is video! I sure loved it!
Feb 19, 2016 3:39 AM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
I actually really enjoyed this. Tsubomi and Nemoto are total cuties. I aww'd at the almost-kiss. 7/10.
Mar 4, 2016 7:02 AM

Jun 2011
Pretty forced romance/confession.

Saya should not be appearing by the end in her adult form after she "reincarnate(?)".

There were some cute bits but overall it was pretty meh.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 26, 2017 9:08 PM

Jul 2013
I think the whole ghost baby plot was unnecessary and most likely added to entice the kids but in the end it kinda dampens the educational value.

I wish i had editing software because i would like to add certain stock horror music at the end to make fun out of it.
Feb 6, 2018 3:52 AM
Apr 2016
Juliab said:
wooo freaky ghost saya what the heck.
Kokujin-kun said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode Three and Finale: The Reason to Love (Koisuru Riyuu)

It's a nice little episode that wrapped things up nicely. Tsubomi is pressured by her friend Rea-pi to confess to Nemoto-kun, and everybody decides to have a Chrismas get-together at Saegusa-kun's house. Tsubomi get's anxious about how to confess to Nemoto-kun, until she is faced with a medical emergency concerning her mother.

saya was the sister of tsubomi
case solved XD
Feb 28, 2021 6:51 PM

Dec 2012
The twist with Saya ended up being a nice little bonus. That it ends up being Tsubomi's little sister watching over her in spirit & guiding her to happiness. Overall, this ended up turning out to be a cute little OVA series that did a nice job at dealing with the awkwardness of early puberty. While a guy myself, I could certainly touch base with some of Tsubomi's more embarrassing moments as I also started developing considerably sooner than most of my friends. This hits the sweet spot between delving into those more mature topics while remaining all around wholesome.

7/10
May 24, 2022 12:36 AM

Dec 2020
ok this episode was kinda cringe because of the whole saya plotline. it made like no sense up until the end. still a cute and informative little anime, 7/10 from me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naisho no Tsubomi Episode 2 Discussion

Ligeia - Jun 28, 2008

17 by subahokke »»
May 24, 2022 12:08 AM

Poll: » Naisho no Tsubomi Episode 1 Discussion

Censored_Vagina - Apr 27, 2008

24 by subahokke »»
May 23, 2022 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.