Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 1, 2011 10:31 AM
Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
viMALMay 30, 2019 2:36 PM
Aug 1, 2011 10:55 AM

Jul 2010
wwwwww too hilarious!
5/5 8.5/10
Aug 1, 2011 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
Oh man Chinatsu sexually assaulted Akari and that face from the kiss was a mix of I just got raped and yandere-ish.

Chitose can nosebleed through her cosplay outfit and man that's hilarious, she was so about to die in there.

Aug 1, 2011 11:49 AM

Dec 2010
OMFG, I never thought CHinatsu would so such a thing! She looked the cutest and sweetest beisdes Akarin but lol I'm wrong.

highlights for me.
-Ayano getting confused and surprised at the beginning and kept saying what? then what!
-Chitose's sharp eyes and ears for anything yuri related lol.
-Himawari's little sister soooooo cute!
-Chinatsu actually succeeded with her yuri scene with Akarin against her will.

The ending felt serious and it was like the anime was immediately gonna be drama heavy lol (or maybe it's just the quiet awkwardness).
Aug 1, 2011 12:12 PM

Aug 2010
Chinatsu and Akari part was great. I just wanted a fantasy scene with Kyouko and Ayano while they were cosplaying.
Aug 1, 2011 12:18 PM

May 2011
Awesome episode, loved the 'comuket'. Ayano's costume was awesome, I love Kyoko for that. I lol'd when Chitose was like "I feel a special moment coming up!" Her nosebleeds make me laugh everytime.
Himawari's little sister was so cute. ♥ God, I just wanna tickle her & squeeze her cheeks. /shot.
The ChinatsuxAkarin kiss was probably my favourite scene of the whole episode. It was one of my favourite chapters in the manga !
my only complain is the lack of YuixKyoko moments orz

Probably the best episode so far. 5/5
Aug 1, 2011 12:38 PM

Jul 2010
- Kyoko and Ayano in comiket. Awesome.
- Himawari sister is just too cute. Oomuchkaeri
- Last part Yuri scene. it was great. reminded me Kana and Chiaki scene from Minami-ke.. the ending was superb. misunderstanding and that akari face. lol

Another best episode.
Aug 1, 2011 1:07 PM

Jun 2008
Poor Akari....now she gets Yuri Raped....

Honestly I don't like Chinatsu, I find her annoying, and her character design is not that great compared to the other girls.

The first half was awesome, yet another anime uses the "comiket episode".
Aug 1, 2011 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
Oh the awkwardness at the end! The classic friends walk into a compromising situation act.

The following image is a bit creepy:
Aug 1, 2011 1:49 PM

Jun 2010
Why was that so funny? Akari running all over the house and finally getting mouth raped. When that tear fell down, I just lost it and laughed so hard. Himewari's little sister was so cute. All those big words got Sakurako to go on her knees and say she's sorry.

Aug 1, 2011 1:56 PM
Apr 2011
Isn't it sad, Akari?
Aug 1, 2011 2:20 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
mmmmm delicious Yuri rape.
Aug 1, 2011 3:00 PM

Sep 2008
It was another great episode, especially with the appearance of Himawari's little sister. She's just so adorable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2011 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode!

Poor Akarin...

5/5
Aug 1, 2011 3:46 PM

Aug 2010
after the last ep that was a little on the weak side, this episode was WIN to the EXTREME. I mean, The comuket part was fun already, especially in the beginning (what?). But later the already mentioned little sister (AAAAAAWWWWWWWWsome) and Chinatsu in rapist-mode. Oh, and i LOVE Akarin's buns nearly as much as I love chiyu-chan's in azumanga daioh. Bunfun is just FTW.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 1, 2011 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
lol There is a lot of girls at Comiket.
Aug 1, 2011 4:28 PM

Jul 2009
Chinatsu you're such a freak.
SasuXNaruXSasu it's love~ <3

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature!!!
Aug 1, 2011 4:37 PM

Feb 2010
I always like Comiket episodes and the only letdown here was that it only spanned part of the episode. Akarin's mind-break face was good.
Aug 1, 2011 4:37 PM

Sep 2010
kiss, FAK YEH
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2011 5:57 PM

Jun 2009
Oh my Chinatsu. Kinda funny, kinda disturbing the way they did it.

Nonetheless enjoyable.
Aug 1, 2011 6:20 PM

Apr 2010
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!!!
Aug 1, 2011 6:39 PM

Dec 2007
LMAO. She got raped.
Aug 1, 2011 7:49 PM

May 2011
Ahhh the beginning was just a set up for chitose and her fantasies. himawari's sister is just so cute and adorable. no wonder sakurako couldn't torture her.

poor akarin her first kiss stolen by chinatsu and kinda expected that kyouko and yui would've been at the door but hey was interesting.

can't wait for the next ep :P
Aug 1, 2011 8:04 PM

Nov 2009
So Chinatsu is on her way to becoming a crazy stalker...but I approve of this now after the mouth rape scene.
Aug 1, 2011 8:09 PM

Feb 2011
LOOOL
Fucking win episode.

1. Ayano's series of "What?"s at the beginning
2. Baby Sister.. :3
3. Akari rape

^Best moments for me. Oh God, best ending possible there :p
Aug 1, 2011 8:26 PM

Jan 2011
by far the best episode so far IMO,. Ayano yelling out Toshino Kyoko never gets old,but man dat ending really puts the title of the show in action :P.
Aug 1, 2011 8:45 PM

Dec 2010
I feel bad for Akari
Aug 1, 2011 10:57 PM
Mar 2010
It's sad to know that the rape will be probably forgotten the next episode :/

Oh, and have fun watching this.
Aug 1, 2011 11:34 PM

Nov 2010
loving how this anime is turning out. 5/5
Aug 2, 2011 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
AWESOME!!!
Aug 2, 2011 12:31 AM

Nov 2009
I'm terribly disappointed that no one mentioned the blatant Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni reference. The title was "When Akari and the Cicadas Cry".

Someone earlier mentioned that Akari looked dead after she was raped. That's because it's a parody of when [certain characters] die in Higurashi. There were even cicadas crying in the background of this scene.

I must say, I enjoyed this much more than I enjoyed episode 1 of Higurashi Kira. This is the proper way to parody the series.

Well done, Yuru Yuri. Well done. (There isn't much left for me to say. I liked the episode for the same reasons as everyone else, really. XD)
Aug 2, 2011 12:36 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
bossfox said:
I'm terribly disappointed that no one mentioned the blatant Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni reference. The title was "When Akari and the Cicadas Cry".

I was to busy enjoying the Yuri rape to catch any of that and I watched that scene five times and didn't see the reference....shame on me.
Aug 2, 2011 2:01 AM

Jun 2008
Best show of the season?

Best show of the season.
Aug 2, 2011 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
Great episode.
Someone give Himawari's sister a medal or something. She's incredible.
The ending was so great. Akari had a "just been raped" face. >>
Aug 2, 2011 3:13 AM

Aug 2010
WHOA, can't believe how entertaining this show is. From the whole con (especially the AyanoxKyouko moments) to the rape scene. I actually hate Chinatsu-chan by now, but at least she did something that presented some fun for me. 6/5.

Also, top left corner:
Aug 2, 2011 3:27 AM

Aug 2010
That kiss scene..

Can't tell if serious character development..
..or random joke.

Aug 2, 2011 4:29 AM
Sep 2009
omglol nice ep
Aug 2, 2011 4:41 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was totally sick. They made a allusion to Akakri being raped and taken her innocence while it was not like that at all.

From the beginning I had doubts it was Chinatsu’s place here and it’s pretty big. I kind felt the situation here awkward and it was obvious that Chinatsu’s expression was all “I love Yui” That being said Chinatsu’s freaked out mode as Akari tells her that Yui is mostly with Kyouko was hilarious. I liked at that point Akari’s pose here funny. Obviously Chinatsu’s depressive mode is almost on par with the scary ones of Himeji from Baka Test, specially when its’ zoomed in. Of course I liked Akari’s freaked out response towards Chinatsu here. Akari’s fantasies of Yui x Kyouko in the spoiler
was great for some light yuri. While I do think that Chinatsu was very sexy in the spoiler
Obviously Akari disregarding it brings a pleasant facial of hers. While I understood as to why Akari is in panic here and that Chinatsu chases her fast. The more I look at Akari crying here, it looks serious and this here looked more of a Chinatsu that is aggressive in catching Akari. Well in thee end it was too late as Akari got caught.

I would totally jump out of the window or at least lock myself in the bathroom for protection. Chinatsu’s face here tells me totally of a obsession to find out the kiss feeling. As the pin-up starts here of Chinatsu, so does my favorite part of it in the following,

That kiss! There was not direct show except the most direct one in the spoiler
and other small signs such as the hand grasping. But of all things OMG at Yui/Kyouko in the spoiler
especially the second shot, notice Kyouko’s expression being wierded out.
This suggest that Kyouko might be just playful and not going into a lesbian relationship. Well that is IMO. Chinatus’ face at being found out here was priceless.

The second part best for me is the beginning one of Kyouko’s manga circle. The start with Ayano waiting at the train station was nice considering that she nice in her casual clothing her answering the phone and getting a little bit agitated at Kyouko’s request of coming to the train station. Loved Ayano’s pose in the spoiler
as she wait for Kyouko. While it was very nice to see the gang in casual clothing of whom Kyouko wins out. Kyouko was very cute sleeping here next to Ayano while Ayano being bewildered at where she is going here, was a good gag. Loved Kyouko’s smile here and based on the how the building looked in the spoiler
I already knew it was the comic fest. While it looked like Kyouko looked happy and serious here, Ayano on the other hand looked really angry here. Got to love a first Chinatsu fantasy of Kyouko x Ayano and how she looks after that fantasy. While Ayako keeps on being cute while in the gloomy mood and going suddenly major anger towards Kyouko here. Well it’s that appearance and teeth. IMO one of Kyouko’s appeals are her thumbs ups in the spoiler
while Kyouko being clueless and all fired up with tears in her eyes were just more terrific expressions of hers that were gold. Loved the little skit of Mirakurun VS Rivalun/Ganbo in the spoiler
it was nice. While after that the following face of Kyouko,

Made me think she she just finished having sex and enjoyed it. Strangely her face did exactly that in my thinking. The stand was nice and I loved Ayano’s response to Kyouko here. While Kyouko was astonishing here with the way Ayano though of her. While I knew that Ayano’s expression here meant she lied about her statement and another good Chitose fantasy. Loved seeing Kyouko as Mirakurun in the spoiler
along with her being fired up here! While Yui as Rivalun normal form made me think of Honoka, Ganbo here played by Chitose was rather well made and best of all was Ayano’s cosplay of Rivalun. Lots of revealing of her contours. While I can see that Yui’s eyes here were funny and I liked the chibis here. That whole room here is huge and back during last Montreal anime convention I went to, it was 3 times smaller.

That girl that went to see Yui/Chitose here is so adorable considering her face close up sure makes it look like it. The whole yuri segment with Chitose along with another fantasy of hers in the spoiler
was splendidly hilarious since it showed she cannot handle the yuri section of that festival considering how she bled here. While back at the stand Ayano made nice facials like when Kyouko surprises her, when she start being like this with her eyes and best of all is Ayano’s super red blush face. Another very nice segment was with the fan girl of Kyouko in the spoiler
she knows Kyouko as Nishikyogoku Ramuko-san which is her pen name, while Ayano made a very natural smile there. the cover of Kyouko’s manga is nice.About the end, so after Chinatsu’s raped kiss on Akari we find her in the state she is in the spoiler
now this is a major mistake! I have only seen in hentais or serious trauma situation because it looks like a major trauma saucing. Next episode Akari does not even mind being next to Chinatsu like this episode never happened. WTF? They sauced it up obviously.

About preview, more Kyouko is always good! :D Well that’s nice to know that Kyouko knows karate. Guess there will be more Chinatsu cosplaying Mirakurun here.

BTW stitches of this episode I found on the net in the spoiler Ayano looks good in that cosplay.

There is also what is the term "Non sequitur" that Himawari said to Sakurako? Well you can read all about it HERE! Pretty interesting read.
ByeByeMrMoon said:
That kiss scene..

..or random joke.
I have the same problem with that too. The episode preview clearly shows Akari having forgotten it. They sauced us and TBH it failed on me more than anything and it made me confused.
Yumekichi11Aug 2, 2011 4:57 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 2, 2011 4:58 AM

Sep 2009
BTW. I found Yui very moe in that cosplay outfit with such expression on her face
Aug 2, 2011 5:25 AM
Jan 2010
I LOVE THIS ANIME 10/10
Aug 2, 2011 6:07 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
ByeByeMrMoon said:
That kiss scene..
..or random joke.
I have the same problem with that too. The episode preview clearly shows Akari having forgotten it. They sauced us and TBH it failed on me more than anything and it made me confused.

It will become random scene, because as you know this series is not serious yuri stuff and mostly comedy and gags. changing that kiss into serious situation in next episode will change all atmosphere.

though i would love to see a little bit drama. at-leat 5 minutes to go away that misunderstanding and chinatsu apologize to akari.

bossfox said:

I noticed that title and was thinking to post here but with all those events and enjoyment. i forgot to mention.
Aug 2, 2011 6:15 AM

Jan 2009
Best episode! Desperate running and chasing of them, and Akarin with lifeless eyes, made me laugh hard.
Poor Akarin, but you've stood out now.

Actually, I think Chinatsu and Akari shipping is one of the greatest Yuri Couple in this anime.
Aug 2, 2011 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
IMO, this anime is the biggest surprise for me this season. Personally, I thought it was going to be moe pandering garbage and here it turns out great~ This episode was especially funny, I laughed my ass off at the Higurashi reference at the end.

Personally, I think this is what A Channel should have been.
Aug 2, 2011 6:48 AM

Jul 2010
Very Awesome episode, This Is Now My Favorite Anime This Season

Poor Akari Though... See looked like she got stabbed or something like that at the end...
Aug 2, 2011 7:11 AM

Jun 2009
The ending is what I'm watching this for. Too bad it looks like it would be another forgotten event in the next episode. Well, at least I get to see the face of a mindbreaked Akarin.

I wonder what will Akarin's sister think about this. Nice boat Chinatsu?
Aug 2, 2011 7:34 AM

Apr 2008
What?
Aug 2, 2011 7:36 AM

Nov 2008
-Quasar said:

I wonder what will Akarin's sister think about this. Nice boat Chinatsu?

It will never be found out since Akari forgets about the assault next episode.

Aug 2, 2011 7:36 AM

Jul 2010
Akari's intro went sorta well for the first time since the first episode! I died a little inside when I saw Himewari's little sister pleading like that. Too cute!

Aaand... Akari got raped. It looks like the yuri aspect of the series is really coming into play now as the name of the series suggested. So predictable that Kyouko and Yui would be at the door. Hilarious! xD

Aug 2, 2011 8:55 AM

Nov 2010
gloomheart said:
Personally, I think this is what A Channel should have been.

i was thinking the same thing last week

also Himawari's little sis has mad skills
Aug 2, 2011 9:21 AM

Feb 2011
LOL this reminds me of Chikane raped Himeko xD

I was expecting Kyouko to react violently, but well maybe she only reacts like that whenever Chinatsu is flirting w/ Yui.
and Himawari's sister is so Mooeee >///<
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 12, 2011

130 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 22, 2011

91 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.