Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2011 8:06 AM

Jun 2011
i think tsurara is the best wife for rikuo in nurarihyo and it will help nura clan for the next heir
This world will be devoured up by my darkness
Decimo D. Dark Tenth Generation Boss of Darkness

Jun 22, 2012 8:47 PM

Nov 2010
Well all of the nura clan heads like human woman so i don't know, and i think he is more interested in Kana than tsurara
Jul 13, 2012 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
how about both? ;p
Jul 13, 2012 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
A harem, that would produce alot of heirs.
Oct 31, 2012 9:31 PM

Feb 2010
tsurara shes smexy kicks ass, and trys to help him the best she can. kana is useless
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 8, 2013 2:31 PM

Sep 2009
Kana is useless. I don't like her. Tsurara is good for Rikou. I really like her. She's so cute ^^
Apr 22, 2013 6:03 AM

Feb 2013
I choose Tsurara as well. She seems to be the better choice in my opinion and I just really like her overall. Shes so cute and entertaining! Plus shes the most motivated. However, what about Hagoromo Gitsune's curse? Is it not still in effect? Rikuo cant have an heir with a yokai.
AkiNoKenshiApr 22, 2013 6:08 AM
Apr 28, 2013 11:53 AM
Oct 2010
I agree with that:
IntroverTurtle said:
he is more interested in Kana than tsurara

The problem is, if he chooses Kana his heir will be weaker than he is. And if this proceeds the clan will disappear at all. So they serve different purposes: Tsurara is for the needs of the clan, and Kana is to satisfy his heart's desires ^^
Jun 19, 2013 9:39 PM

Jun 2009
I am on Tsurara
Jun 19, 2013 9:48 PM

Nov 2010
Arrvilja said:
I agree with that:
IntroverTurtle said:
he is more interested in Kana than tsurara

The problem is, if he chooses Kana his heir will be weaker than he is. And if this proceeds the clan will disappear at all. So they serve different purposes: Tsurara is for the needs of the clan, and Kana is to satisfy his heart's desires ^^
You would think that and I thought that at first, but all it actually means is it makes his bloodline have less demon blood, not weaker. Humans have their own sort of power and his son can marry a youkai, it doesn't have to be Rikuo. Remember his father is half human yet he was called the best commander in the clan's history. And of course since Rikuo's a shounen protagonist, he will probably become stronger than his father. So it won't really make his clan smaller or weaker as long as they still have the charisma.

And being with Tsurara won't make his clan stronger, just because she's a youkai. And looking at Tsurara and shounen stories as a whole. Tsurara isn't the type that he would pick at all, it has to be Kana.
Aug 6, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2008
Yura xD

Sep 2, 2013 10:54 PM
Aug 2013
But isn't there a curse on Rikuo's family that doesn't allow him to have children with yokai?
Feb 8, 2014 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
bioguy23 said:
But isn't there a curse on Rikuo's family that doesn't allow him to have children with yokai?
Yeah there is. When Nurarihyon defeated Hagoromo Gitsune, he was cursed by her so that his yokai bloodline would die out. So theoretically regardless of whom Rikuo chooses his bloodline will eventually die out.The curse prevents yokai woman to become pregnant with a Nura and marrying a human female will lead to less and less yokai blood.

Knowing this i say f it and marry Tsurara. she constantly goes out of her way to protect Rikuo from dangerous situations and shows that she truly cares for Rikuo...not to mention she can hold her own in a fight against yokai.

I have never found an anime character that i could say with certainty that i truly hate with my entire being...that is until i met Kana. now i know some people love her and I'm cool with that. Its just that i cant stand her insecurities, the trouble she gets into and having to be saved by Rikuo. I mean look she loved Rikuo's night and day form separately and couldn't make up her mind which was better. Yet when she found out that they were one and the same she jumped on the bandwagon.

I dont know. There is something about Kana that just gets under my skin. For Pete's sake i have violent tendencies when she opens up her mouth or does something stupid. *sigh* i am glad i got this off my chest. I feel better now :)
May 6, 2014 12:02 PM

Nov 2012
Interesting question. I agree with TS, i prefer tsurara for this case. Her eyes are scary but she's cute, xD
If the Nura descendant marry a human again, then the next descendant of Nura Clan will be 1/8 Youkai and 7/8 Human, lol
Nov 15, 2014 12:50 AM
Nov 2014
i'd choose kana.. although tsurara has alot of exposures since she's a loyal subordinate (before, i chose her for rikuo but somehow the chemistry become off)... they can never have children.. and the line of nura will end, and i feel no challenge... it seems that kana somehow attracts yokai... the creator should make a better traits for kana.. hope the creator can make kana a strong protagonist on the story other than making her character likely less important... which can somehow surprise the fans on how they can alleviate the bloodline problems....
Jun 17, 2016 8:37 AM
Jun 2016
Id choose Kana she's the best for rikou ohww plss author .let kana and rikou . yes kana has no match for tsurara and kana cannt protect rikou . and thats it the best thing about love story . the man will do evrything to save the woman he loves. Iam so inlove by watching them both. And i hate it the tsurara and rikou moments in season 2 the dont look good each other. (for me then)
Just plss kana and rikouu. I love this anime and i wnated more kana and rikou moment .
Oct 9, 2016 11:36 PM

Oct 2016
I ship Rikuo X Yura
Jan 3, 2017 8:45 AM

Feb 2015
Tsurara or Anyone other than yura. Foh yura.
Feb 18, 2020 9:08 PM
Apr 2015
Tsurara , he doesn't even really interact with Kana in the demon capital arc. Kana will date someone else. I just dont see the chemistry, Rikuo and Tsurara definitely have sparks
May 18, 2020 8:24 PM

Nov 2016
Tsurara hands down! I couldn't stand Kana and wish that she was never part of the show.
May 16, 2021 7:53 AM
May 2021
Tsurara, obviously.

If you are the people who kept saying "Nura is cursed and couldn't have a child with a yokai" then I am pretty sure you haven't read the whole manga yet. The curse has been broken, by hagoromo gitsune herself. So he's free now to chose who he want to be with.

Especially on the last chapter where we got to see Tsurara pinched down by Rikuo, Rikuo almost kissed her! And he's blushing even after! That kinda drop a heavy hint for their relationship.

More topics from this board

» Nura's Head Shape

Thorgut - Apr 24

1 by JCSL »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deadaccount0000 - Jul 5, 2010

155 by vadoyager7 »»
Feb 17, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 6, 2010

37 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Dubbed or Subbed? Witch one is better?

Zmagoo256 - Apr 26, 2020

2 by Mazdite1 »»
Nov 12, 2023 12:15 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 6, 2010

113 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 2, 2023 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.