Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2011 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
Oh yeah, you're right.

I'm thinking too much (or not enough) at the moment, sorry.

Anyways I'm out of this thread, got spoiled way too much in the past to trust MAL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2011 5:47 AM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Will jump all around my place if they make a Feiris x Okabe ending.

I shall do the same twice as intense if it's Mayuri ending.

I will RAGE if the ending is Okabe does not get with anyone. It might happen since Macross Frontier had a similar problem mostly due to the director/creator having respects for the fans. Oh well we shall see.

I want a Feiris x Okabe
Or
Mayuri x Okabe ending please.

Sensei! Okabe x Daru ending, please!

Yumekichi11 said:
Sadly I was not really teary over it. I was more of a O_O with the jaw open.

I had the original Suzuha's letter in my mind.

Yumekichi11 said:
Then again you got to think that the emotional toll that all these events left her with in the end made her do a suicide. The feelings were too much to bear after failing.

Suzuha won't get a happy ending in Alpha anyway. Like Mayuri, Okabe could only change the way she dies. ='(

Yumekichi11 said:
IMO Okabe should have gone back in time to correct all the mistakes such as cover the machine to protect it from rain or write something out in a book of all that Suzuha would have to remember. Would that like not fix the problem of her not forgetting no matter what?

There is also the fact that it would allow her to have the memories of her reunion with Daru. Damn, now I think about it Okabe was stupid in a way. He could have reversed certain things if he wanted.

Okabe can't leap back to the point where the rainstorm damaged the time machine due to the 48 hours limitation. But you got a point in writing down things for Suzuha to remember. I guess Okabe was too despressed blaming himself for getting Suzuha killed and all in his mind was to undo his D-mail. Yeah, he's kinda stupid anyway. Thus making him a lovable character. With human traits.

Yumekichi11 said:
I wonder about that too. That was rather strange but remember that she did meet him when he was a kid just that the whole spoilers ahead of this episode now confuses me more in regards to Tennoji.

A kid? Are you referring to Okabe? He made that up in order to obtain information from Tennoji. =/

revive4563 said:
Maybe you are natural born spoiler.lol
I understand your enthusiasm for S;G but basically, there is nothing that VN player like us can write at anime thread.
Well, if you do speak Japanese, why not go to spoiler thread of 2ch?

LOL I said ironic in a sense that Suzuha repaid Tennoji with sheltering and the shop for offering her a job in 2010, and then the future Suzuha will eventually meet Tennoji due to her doings in the past, thus created a closed loop. Or did you smell something else 'casue ur a VN reader lol? Why tag my quote, I spoiled nothing. It must be your imagination. Dun you dare to compare me with those freaking spoilers. =/
Jul 20, 2011 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
STM said:
Archie74 said:
Note: Could you guys please use the *spoiler* tags when posting them, because a couple of the comments on here will kill the episode for people who haven't watched it yet.

Which retard would even read an episode DISCUSSION thread when he hasn't even watched the episode yet? That person must have 0 brain cells.

Totally agree with u
Jul 20, 2011 8:01 AM
Jan 2011
AngelicFeces said:
Win some, lose some. ;) But seriosuly, I would rather have Suzuha live and Mayuri die. >>
It was so obvious since last week that Daru was Suzuha's father. Not even a "I think there's a chance it's this."

then go to youtube and type "steins;gate suzuha ending" and you can watch the 40-50 minute video where okabe didnt send the d mail at the end of ep 16. i Really loved it! its kinda like what you wanted
Jul 20, 2011 8:56 AM

Oct 2010
STM said:
Oh god, this show is just too good. I felt so sad when Suzuha left, and I felt like complete shit when she told us she failed over and over and over again. It was just... gah. ;__;
Then we also heard she committed suicide, and my heart skipped a beat.
This show.
THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHOW.

It's too good. It's just... too good.

Suzuha said:
Shippaishita...
Shippaishita.
SHIPPAISHITA.
SHIPPAISHITA.
SHIPPAISHITA!
SHIPPAISHITA!!

Yurushite... Yurushite, yurushite, YURUSHITE!

;_____; > my motherfucking face the entire time.

Now, time to abandon thread for incoming spoilers. I can't wait for the next episode, as usual.

My thoughts exactly.

After such a heart warming reunion between Father and daughter, the writers decide to pull that stunt D:

They're fucking geniuses of manipulating my feelings.

5/5
Jul 20, 2011 9:07 AM

Dec 2009
R.I.P. Suzuha TwT ..
Jul 20, 2011 9:40 AM

Dec 2010
What a great episode. So damn emotional. Especially the letter, goddamn.

Vanisher said:
how did suzuha knows about daru ways to name his gadgets?

She didn't. Mayuri was the one that pointed that out. The way Okabe and Daru reacted made it more evident of the fact, so Suzuha followed along with it - trusting Mayuri's word.

Jul 20, 2011 10:06 AM

Sep 2010
The way they delivered the scene that portrayed Suzu's failure was such a tear jerker... ;_______________;

If I was Okarin I would've probably already killed myself due to all this mothereffin' trolling life is giving him. lolol

AND MAYUSHIIIII SHALLLL LIVEEEEEE<333333333
Jul 20, 2011 10:40 AM

Oct 2010
i knew this is a masterpiece anime since i started watching it but its getting better and better

i have some feeling, Daru X Kurisu = Suzuha so in the end if we get a happy end she'll be alive as their kid or something >_>
lots of music -
Jul 20, 2011 10:46 AM

Jul 2007
incisorr said:

i have some feeling, Daru X Kurisu = Suzuha so in the end if we get a happy end she'll be alive as their kid or something >_>

incisorr said:

Daru X Kurisu

incisorr said:

Daru X Kurisu

have not been watching the show too closely, have you?
Jul 20, 2011 11:16 AM

May 2010
This episode was so depressing & emotional,especially when they were reading the letter. That and her cause of death was suicide. :(

This show is getting better by the episode
Jul 20, 2011 11:29 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sadly I was not really teary over it. I was more of a O_O with the jaw open.

I had the original Suzuha's letter in my mind.

Hearing Suzuha saying that she failing was kinda scary and painful. I never played the VN but damn. I must play the VN.
After I watch the entire anime.
Supergrunt8 said:
STM said:
Oh god, this show is just too good. I felt so sad when Suzuha left, and I felt like complete shit when she told us she failed over and over and over again. It was just... gah. ;__;
Then we also heard she committed suicide, and my heart skipped a beat.
This show.
THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHOW.

It's too good. It's just... too good.

Suzuha said:
Shippaishita...
Shippaishita.
SHIPPAISHITA.
SHIPPAISHITA.
SHIPPAISHITA!
SHIPPAISHITA!!

Yurushite... Yurushite, yurushite, YURUSHITE!

;_____; > my motherfucking face the entire time.

Now, time to abandon thread for incoming spoilers. I can't wait for the next episode, as usual.

My thoughts exactly.

After such a heart warming reunion between Father and daughter, the writers decide to pull that stunt D:

They're fucking geniuses of manipulating my feelings.

5/5

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
Jul 20, 2011 1:11 PM

Sep 2010
incisorr said:

Daru X Kurisu

Eff that, Kurisu X Kyouma!!!
Jul 20, 2011 1:18 PM
Jul 2010
So, I guess this was the first time the divergence number went up in the entire anime. Still not enough to go past 1%. But I guess that means the IBM 5100 should now be easier to find. The episode was heartbreaking. Suzuha...
Jul 20, 2011 1:24 PM

Oct 2010
I don't know why people are still under the assumption that the divergence number needs to go up to pass 1%. The decimal based number and the percentage are not the same thing.
Jul 20, 2011 1:25 PM
Nov 2009
5/5 i somehow knew it was daru afterall *cough* someone already spoiled it
Jul 20, 2011 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah, i too think the IBN 5100 should be closer now.
It's like A is their lab, B is the shrine, C is Feris' family, D is some unknown place, E is some unknown place yet again, a little bit further from them, and now the IBN moves from point E to point D, due to Okabe canceling his Dmail with which he stopped Suzuha.
What the hell am i talking? >_>
That just shows how much i'm in love with Steins;Gate. If the anime has more episodes like this one, i will worship it for the rest of my life.
Jul 20, 2011 1:47 PM

Sep 2009
Iwans18 said:
Mayushii is alive! Where is Kurisu? Maybe she's dead(first episode) or they didn't met her and she'll join SERN?
I think there isn't perfect solution with everybody happy and alive. I thought that Daru had child with Suzu, and that child time travelled to have child again with him.
I thought of that too haha.

I hope Okarin will time leap to stop suzuha from going back to the 70s....but that will change the past right? no? im quite confused. I believe there will be more suzuha...i hope. Btw....where is Kurisu??
Jul 20, 2011 2:14 PM
Jul 2011
tho it is a little sad that the part-time soldier could be gone...i felt kinda releaved when i saw the bike ,cause i think she lived a happy life...she found friends,got her wish(meeting her father(indirectly tho)) and got to live a relatively peaceful life

.....and in the end there was no omnious pre suiside letter, yokatta-ne?
Jul 20, 2011 2:45 PM

Jan 2009
nice episode and very depressing at the same time T_T
Jul 20, 2011 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
The music in the episode was fantastic. It fit the moods perfectly for each scene. It really makes the anime easier to watch...if you get what I mean.
Jul 20, 2011 3:39 PM

Sep 2007
OMG, that was really mindfucking!! It's getting complicated.

Jul 20, 2011 4:39 PM

Feb 2010
DesolateOne said:
What a great episode. So damn emotional. Especially the letter, goddamn.

Vanisher said:
how did suzuha knows about daru ways to name his gadgets?

She didn't. Mayuri was the one that pointed that out. The way Okabe and Daru reacted made it more evident of the fact, so Suzuha followed along with it - trusting Mayuri's word.

uhm i was talking after okabe sent the D-mail
Jul 20, 2011 9:27 PM
Jun 2011
O honestly don't think that Makise would've been killed. Because she was supposed to be killed waaay before Okabe met Moeka and Suzuha, so even if the time line's changed it shouldn't affect the thing he did in the past before the event he changed right?
Jul 20, 2011 9:49 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't see Kurisu in the end. Oh boy, I have a bad feeling about this.

Don't particularly care about Mayushii but this will be personal for me if Kurisu was involved.
Jul 20, 2011 10:24 PM

Jun 2011
hikaricore said:
I don't know why people are still under the assumption that the divergence number needs to go up to pass 1%. The decimal based number and the percentage are not the same thing.

Read my signature. The reading on the divergence meter IS a percentage. I approved that. And watch Okabe's 1st shift in ep1 VERY carefully. You will notice the divergence was originally
Jul 20, 2011 11:24 PM
Apr 2011
speculation:

I wonder with Feyris's appearance next episode, whether Okabe is going to try and reverse all the d-mails he's sent in the reverse order they were executed. Everytime he's tried to use a d-mail the number has gotten lower since then. With the undoing of Okabe's own d-mail the divergence number has gone up. Perhaps Feyris's d-mail is next?

I might have to rewatch the anime from the beginning again though.

My heart strings tugged when hearing Suzuha's desperate cries of failure :/
Jul 20, 2011 11:36 PM

Jul 2010
Okabe is so naive to think that Mayuri is safe... is all i gonna say for now :D
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Jul 21, 2011 12:10 AM

Oct 2010
zorapup said:
speculation:

I wonder with Feyris's appearance next episode, whether Okabe is going to try and reverse all the d-mails he's sent in the reverse order they were executed. Everytime he's tried to use a d-mail the number has gotten lower since then. With the undoing of Okabe's own d-mail the divergence number has gone up. Perhaps Feyris's d-mail is next?
I find that very interesting for a speculation for the next episode. I shall watch for an indicator in regards to your speculation but it might be due to Suzuha's Dmail being cancelled out by Okabe sending another Dmail to overwrite it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 21, 2011 12:35 AM

Oct 2010
Kansokusha said:
hikaricore said:

Read my signature. The reading on the divergence meter IS a percentage. I approved that. And watch Okabe's 1st shift in ep1 VERY carefully. You will notice the divergence was originally

Actually the original number is not shown properly in the anime, see my divergence thread for an animated gif. :p You see a lot of numbers in that range, but it never sticks on the real number or even stays on one for more than a single frame until the end. As for the number being a percentage I don't full buy it, but it can still go either way.
Jul 21, 2011 3:54 AM
Jan 2011
what if okabe didnt send the d-mail in the end and just time leaped to stop suzuha going to 1975? check out the video and feel the awesomeness of steins gate once more even though its not wednesday/tuesday! http://www.youtube.com/watch&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
alternate ending for ep 16! in full english! :D
SuzuhaxOkarin

sumbody talked about this before though.
4nim3w4tch3rJul 21, 2011 3:59 AM
Jul 21, 2011 6:43 AM

May 2010
Now is Suzuha turn that died how sad

Jul 21, 2011 10:42 AM

Jun 2009
WOW i really did held my breath for this episode. Suzuha's letter was really really sad (TT_TT). The part where she continued to say "I failed" was heartbreaking...
Jul 21, 2011 1:20 PM

Apr 2008
Wow. That was really emotional. This show has a way of making me really attached to the characters.
Jul 21, 2011 1:36 PM
May 2009
I can't wait until next week, it's just too awesome
Jul 21, 2011 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Day2Dream said:
kaena said:
so its proven that the d-mail changes the divergence meter
not the time leap machine.
when okabe continuously went back in time to do time leap, the divergence meter didnt change
when he finally sent a dmail this episode, the divergence meter changed and mayuri no longer dies

The reason time leap isn't changing the divergence meter is cause they can only leap 2 days back. There isn't enough time to make any drastic changes. D-mail on the other hand can be sent back to as far as any time line that has a phone.

It's not the D-mail that made the meter change but Suzuha's actions did.

Anyway before sending the D-mail and deleting all the memories Suzuha made with them along with finding her father couldn't he just time leaped and make Suzuha wright her mission and what happened in a notebook before she time traveled. Maybe even check the machine a little more. That way they would have had those extra days and she would have been able to act even if she lost her memories.

The reading of that letter was really emotional.It brought out her despair very well. I can understand why she felt like killing herself. Let's not forget that her memories that suddenly came back, included not only her days and promises alongside Okabe but also years of fighting, struggling, seeing the misery and oppression of people along with other horrible experiences when living under the SERN rule.

I have a bad feeling about not seeing Kurisu too. Hope she not dead like what happened in the first episode. Or she maybe with SERN this time making Suzuha's future come to reality.

4nim3w4tch3r said:
what if okabe didnt send the d-mail in the end and just time leaped to stop suzuha going to 1975? .

Because if he did that then Mayoushi's future wouldn't change and also he will never find the IBM 5100 and stop SERN from ruling the world.
MonadJul 21, 2011 3:38 PM
Jul 21, 2011 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
Shows how important the music and good voice actors and actresses are.
Suzuka's voice actress put all her heart into her part and did an amazing job.
Jul 21, 2011 9:30 PM

Jun 2011
Omniknight said:
Shows how important the music and good voice actors and actresses are.
Suzuka's voice actress put all her heart into her part and did an amazing job.

Tamura Yukari is just the perfect seiyuu for Suzuha. =')

Daru: "Amane-shi is so cool! Please marry me!"
My thought exactly.
Jul 21, 2011 11:25 PM

May 2008
Monad said:
Day2Dream said:
kaena said:
so its proven that the d-mail changes the divergence meter
not the time leap machine.
when okabe continuously went back in time to do time leap, the divergence meter didnt change
when he finally sent a dmail this episode, the divergence meter changed and mayuri no longer dies

The reason time leap isn't changing the divergence meter is cause they can only leap 2 days back. There isn't enough time to make any drastic changes. D-mail on the other hand can be sent back to as far as any time line that has a phone.

It's not the D-mail that made the meter change but Suzuha's actions did.
Well, more precisely..... The D-mail removed the events of these last two episodes which changed the time jump into a successful one and therefore changed the divergence number. In this timeline, Suzuha never learned that Daru is her father. Okabe is the only one who knows her true identity as John Titor (thanks to his Reading Steiner) and by learning of and not interfering with the time jump Suzuha originally planned, he has broken out of the 48 hours that he could not significantly alter.

His D-mail told his past self to "Don't follow Suzuha, It's a trap by SERN" so he steered clear of her altogether. Because Okabe did not distract her from her mission by promising to find her father, she did not wait and the time machine did not get ruined by the rain. Suzuha went directly back and continued her mission, and presumably succeeded in significantly altering the timeline -- but not 1% yet. In the unsuccessful jump she committed suicide, but in the jump after the D-mail she died peacefully so presumably she felt she had succeeded in her mission. What does that all mean? It means the IBN should have once again appeared at the shrine, where Okabe can find it and launch his counterattack against SERN.

An interesting side effect is that Suzuha will never had needed help repairing her time machine, and therefore will not have directly promised Okabe the IBN. Suzuha did obviously succeed in finding an IBN thus completing her mission, but she may not have intended to give it to Okabe directly. It may simply be chance that Okabe discovered the IBN left at the shrine, and she may have intended to send it further into the future.

Somehow the time jump has also succeeded in altering the timeline enough to prevent Mayuri from dying. Because of this, we can only conclude that it was Okabe interfering with Suzuha's time jump that caused Mayuri to die. However, now that he has corrected this mistake, SERN has been set back somehow. Also SERN (or Rounder however they are connected) no longer has the motive that caused their office raid and Mayuri's death.

The mysterious but accidentally sinister loli that is Nae-chan's role has yet to be revealed. If she doesn't show up in this timeline it may have some significance as to why Mayuri is still alive. I suspect that she was a plant by SERN or something, but maybe I'm reading too far into it.

I also have the suspicion that Feiris is Suzuha's mother. I base that solely on Okabe's promise of a date with Daru (since overwritten) and on the bone structure of her face compared to Suzuha. Since Okabe is talking with her in the episode preview, I expect there could be some trigger for this in the next episode -- but maybe I'm reading too far into that as well.
sakaJul 22, 2011 12:22 AM

I am a banana.
Jul 22, 2011 12:26 AM

Jun 2008
Yet another GREAT, EXCITING, AWESOME episode....

I seem to say that after every episode of Steins;Gate.....truly an incredible anime.

I was so sad to see what had happened to Suzuha.....I really hope this anime has a happy ending.
Jul 22, 2011 12:42 AM

Jan 2011
4nim3w4tch3r said:
VioLink said:
Can somebody explain why Suzu killed herself? Im confused.

because she

im sure you would understand why

OOOOOH ok thanks wow I should of payed more attention to the note.
[center]
Jul 22, 2011 12:48 AM

Jun 2011
saka said:
An interesting side effect is that Suzuha will never had needed help repairing her time machine, and therefore will not have directly promised Okabe the IBN. Suzuha did obviously succeed in finding an IBN thus completing her mission, but she may not have intended to give it to Okabe directly. It may simply be chance that Okabe discovered the IBN left at the shrine, and she may have intended to send it further into the future.

She was instructed to obtain the IBN5100 specifically for Okabe Rintarou. Remember what Ruka's father said in ep4? The person who donated the IBN to the shrine said one day a young man will eventually come to look for the computer. That person must be Suzuha.

saka said:
Somehow the time jump has also succeeded in altering the timeline enough to prevent Mayuri from dying. Because of this, we can only conclude that it was Okabe interfering with Suzuha's time jump that caused Mayuri to die. However, now that he has corrected this mistake, SERN has been set back somehow. Also Shining Finger's organization no longer has the motive that caused their office raid and Mayuri's death.

It's too early to say Mayuri is saved. The timeline has yet passed the 1% divergence.

saka said:
The mysterious but accidentally sinister loli that is Nae-chan's role has yet to be revealed. If she doesn't show up in this timeline it may have some significance as to why Mayuri is still alive. I suspect that she was a plant by SERN or something, but maybe I'm reading too far into it.

Mayuri's accidentally death by Nae is just an example to show that it's the world/Attractor Field wanted her dismiss, not any human influence.

saka said:
I also have the suspicion that Feiris is Suzuha's mother. I base that solely on Okabe's promise of a date with Daru (since overwritten) and on the bone structure of her face compared to Suzuha. Since Okabe is talking with her in the episode preview, I expect there could be some trigger for this in the next episode -- but maybe I'm reading too far into that as well.

The surname of Suzuha's mother is Amane. And Daru x Feiris is beyond imagination. =O
Jul 22, 2011 1:02 AM

May 2008
Kansokusha said:
saka said:
Somehow the time jump has also succeeded in altering the timeline enough to prevent Mayuri from dying. Because of this, we can only conclude that it was Okabe interfering with Suzuha's time jump that caused Mayuri to die. However, now that he has corrected this mistake, SERN has been set back somehow. Also Shining Finger's organization no longer has the motive that caused their office raid and Mayuri's death.

It's too early to say Mayuri is saved. The timeline has yet passed the 1% divergence.
Well, by correcting the timeline and allowing the leap, he has at the very least forestalled Mayuri's execution. She has lived past the time when she died in all the previous loops. That is why Okabe is tense but amazed at the end of the episode.

Kansokusha said:
saka said:

She was instructed to obtain the IBN5100 specifically for Okabe Rintarou. Remember what Ruka's father said in ep4? The person who donated the IBN to the shrine said one day a young man will eventually come to look for the computer. That person must be Suzuha.
That's what we're led to believe and is probably the case, but we don't know that the young man is Okabe necessarily, and may be the future Okabe and not the current one, or could be someone else entirely. It's almost certainly meant to be Okabe, but they'll have to explain that some other way because the promise she made in this episode no longer happened.

Kansokusha said:
saka said:

The surname of Suzuha's mother is Amane. And Daru x Feiris is beyond imagination. =O
Yeah, it's really a long shot lol. I would believe it though.

My dad always has this habit of calling home runs in baseball games. If they strike or fly out (likely) he doesn't say anything, and if it's a home run he proclaims his brilliance, and if it's a triple he says it was close! This guess is... a bit less annoying than that, but it's worth a swing. :D
sakaJul 22, 2011 1:09 AM

I am a banana.
Jul 22, 2011 1:54 AM

Jan 2010
PART TIME WARRIOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Fuck.... Why did she have to go T_T.
Jul 22, 2011 2:26 AM

Jun 2011
saka said:
Kansokusha said:
That's what we're led to believe and is probably the case, but we don't know that the young man is Okabe necessarily, and may be the future Okabe and not the current one, or could be someone else entirely. It's almost certainly meant to be Okabe, but they'll have to explain that some other way because the promise she made in this episode no longer happened.

Her promise is without weight. Her original mission was to travel straight back to 1975, retrieving the IBN5100 at its first release, then waits 35 years to hand it to Okabe. She only meets Okabe 'cause she stopped by to look for his father. And it's necessarily for Okabe to obtain the IBN in 2010. The year 2010, the invention of time machine, is one of the turning point in Alpha Attractor Field. It will be meaningless if he gets it outside this time frame. His 1st D-mail was the start of all things. He must delete the trace of this D-mail in 2010. As I said before, tho sum events determined by the Attractor Field are inevitable, it's possible to interfere the result. By deleting the D-mail, the phone microwave is still invented(the event), but SERN will never notice Okabe's group and failed to create a time machine of their own, thus erasing the dystopian future(the result).
Jul 22, 2011 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
So is Mayushii still gonna die or is not gonna die at all now? I know Okabe changed the timeline, but did he save Mayushii or did he just postpone her death?
Jul 22, 2011 9:20 AM

Oct 2010
asuramachina226 said:
So is Mayushii still gonna die or is not gonna die at all now? I know Okabe changed the timeline, but did he save Mayushii or did he just postpone her death?

The closer they move towards a 1% divergence the more likely it is that Mayushii is going to die.
Jul 22, 2011 10:20 AM

Jun 2011
hikaricore said:
asuramachina226 said:

The closer they move towards a 1% divergence the more likely it is that Mayushii is going to die.

Mayuri is DEAD in the Alpha Attractor Field which has a divergence ranged from 0.000000% to 0.999999%. The only escape is to climb through 1% divergence, the Beta Worldline, or below 0% -

It doesn't matter how close the timeline gets to the two ends. If it's still within the Alpha Attractor Field, she's dead. Deader than dead. Tho no one can say for sure if Mayuri will survive in those worldlines as the future is unknown.
Jul 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Oct 2010
And in Beta, Kurisu is dead. :p So the obviously happy end outcome would rely on continued divergence in the original direction..
None of this changes the obvious and apparent fact that the closer they get to it the more likely she is to die which was my whole point.
Jul 22, 2011 12:20 PM

May 2008
Mayuri will still die since the divergence has not reached 1%, but her death has obviously been forestalled for at least a short while with 0.4xx divergence.... unless Moeka bursts in suddenly at the beginning of the next episode, or Mayuri gets hit by an unlikely meteorite. That would certainly be an anticlimax.

I am a banana.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.