Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 15, 2011 2:53 AM

Jan 2010
i felt bad for the girl xD

and yeah "BROMANCE" EEEK
Jul 15, 2011 3:09 AM

Nov 2008
windy said:
my body is ready for

OH YES, after that scene I can die happily.

Funny, they just left out Safu's "I love you" but oh well. I'm loving this anime though they really left out some information from the Novels but that's not all that surprising :'D

Nezumi's voice is like pure sex fghjkl and his comment about Shion being naked was the best.

I can't wait for the next episode, more of NezumixShion <3
ahinJul 15, 2011 3:24 AM

Jul 15, 2011 3:35 AM

Feb 2010
Hosoya Yoshimasa's best seiyuu act so far.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 15, 2011 3:47 AM

Feb 2011
Does this remind anyone else of Fractale?

Jul 15, 2011 3:52 AM
Oct 2009
CanzonE said:
Does this remind anyone else of Fractale?

Yeah, I think so too, but No.6 is already stepping out of Fractale's silliness. Hopefully we'll get to see what Fractale could do if it didn't turn out to be a mess. Anyway, good action, good scenes, good episode.
Jul 15, 2011 5:44 AM

Oct 2010
wow, a nice change in plot instead of all the school animes :D
Jul 15, 2011 6:10 AM

Oct 2009
I actually thought that this episode has went by really quickly.
Like I thought it was just about to begin then I heard the ending song ;___;
I CANNOT WAIT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
... i can't see what happens next bc the manga hasn't even reached from where the anime stopped.
waiting is painful

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Jul 15, 2011 7:19 AM

Jan 2010
I WANT YOUR SPERM

Ugh, just marry me already Nezumi.
This season is really looking good with this and Usagi Drop. Cannot wait for the next episode.
Jul 15, 2011 7:56 AM

Oct 2008
Lulexiaa said:
AHSHHCHSDCIJVIRVIDAHSJHSCK Every time Nezumi spoke, I fangirl screamed like a idiot! x__x

I didnt feel this way for a while. Nezumi is SOO HOTTT!!!!!! *DYING*

I AM FANGIRLING MY WAY TO HEAVEN!!! X/////X

but anyway, yea.. 5/5 EPISODE!!

Reading this post makes me think I am not the target audience for this anime.
Now that they've done away with the only female friend, I REALLY HOPE this anime does not go into BL territory.

Also note that Shion's hair is white in the OP and ED, so I'm assuming the same "wasp disease" will happen to Shion, but he will be saved by the rebels before that happens.
Jul 15, 2011 8:09 AM

Jan 2011
Chances of this turning into Shounen Ai....high.
Chances I will follow this series...higher.

Did you watch that little preview in the end.... *fangirl eyes*
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Jul 15, 2011 8:10 AM

Jun 2009
So far looking good. I hope it won't screw up.
Jul 15, 2011 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
well that girl was pretty blunt "i want your sperm" "are you not interested in sex?"

seems somewhat homo to turn her down and then get excited by rat boy showing up.

if he really didn't want to be taken or way or to lose his friends/family he would have kept his mouth shut and back then not harbor a criminal.

still it was nice with the time skip as I didn't like them being kids as much. the corrupt government plot could be interesting but if there is much more bromance this is dropped.
Jul 15, 2011 9:12 AM
Nov 2008
Wow this show is slow. City, bad. That's all I've really gotten out of the plot so far. I feel like I'm stubbornly hanging on because it's noitaminA, but I'm still on the fence over this one. And parasitic bees? Not helping! *twitch*
Jul 15, 2011 10:18 AM

Oct 2010
Nezumi dat voice *w*..

My favorite show so far , I really hope there will be some shounen ai in it x3..

Jul 15, 2011 10:27 AM

Feb 2008
mystik said:

seems somewhat homo to turn her down and then get excited by rat boy showing up.

I thought he was more excited at the fact that he was being rescued and was avoiding being sent to a correctional facility.

I don't think this is going to turn into BL at all, but I know fangirls will pair them together after little more than a handshake between them (I've paired female characters together based on less).

Jul 15, 2011 10:37 AM

Jan 2011
I can't think of Nezumi & Shion in a BL thing.. xD;; gaaaah.. I'm not a true fangirl then
//smacked

anyways, this episode made me like nezumi's more <3

<3 d'aw~ cute little mouses~ //shot again

anyways, I wonder when Shion's hair will turn white though..
plus, it seems he'll have that wasp thing happen :c ...
lol good episode though, good episode

"I want your sperm"
me:"WHOA~"
"I want to have sex"
me:"WHOA~ ...fast aint she"
"Right now"
me:"...right here? right now? on this floor? you sure~?"
"Your not interested in sex?"
me:"he isn't physically prepared, or mentally prepared... - :c face-"

I'm such an idiot xDD
Jul 15, 2011 10:59 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome second episode. Of course the best part is when Safu ask Sion for his sperm and he is like "Umm... idk". Anyone would have took that opportunity but not him.
Jul 15, 2011 11:04 AM

May 2009
@Heiru.. ^^ LOL

*_*
Another Nezumi fan here! =D *all out with those poofy pom-poms!*
Totally love him!!! He's so quick, cool... ah, the voice.. I love his hair.. His character is HAWT! And I loved the way he used his mousie to contact Shion. :)) Cute! Cute little Mezumi's mezumi! =D

As for Safu asking him in scientific terms to have sex.. :))) Reminded me of the TV Series "Bones". Those two women have all their brainworks in common. :))
Obviously she's not one to phrase such things properly. She'll be going all scientific with pheromones when it comes to romance. Oh well.. if Shion decides to do it after 2 years.. He'll just have to get used to it. ;P

Interesting build-up to the story.. Slightly predictable with certain events as things keep happening.. but it's still pretty interesting.. The parasitic bee is weird.. Change the colours atleast.. O.o
I bet Shion's gonna be saved by Mezumi.. Is he gonna cut his throat and remove it?? O.o I so wanna see!!!

Ending: Insert another girl character... Hmm... Gonna be interesting. =D

Yay! to this season's anime!!
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 15, 2011 11:47 AM

Mar 2009
omg....that was......REALLY GOOD!
big improvement from last ep! 1st ep was so boring i thought i'd die, but this was really promising.
Jul 15, 2011 12:55 PM

Aug 2009
Anyone else getting Innocent Venus vibes here? I know I will enjoy this show a lot.
Jul 15, 2011 1:32 PM

Feb 2010
Already a timeskip? O:
But it's great to see the plot is getting interesting.
Jul 15, 2011 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
anyone getting some George Orwell's 1984 vibes from this?

Which I'm loving btw :D
Jul 15, 2011 2:14 PM

Apr 2010
allanalemos said:
A bromance was born! I certainly ship Nezumi/Shion. The episode was great. I hope it gets even better!

Nezumi/Shion = <3

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Jul 15, 2011 2:39 PM

Feb 2010
great episode. better than the 1st ep imo. cant wait to learn more about the 'city' and the wasp disease.
Jul 15, 2011 3:05 PM

Mar 2010
Interesting show.

I'm guessing Shion has that bug in his neck and that's why he has white hair in the op/ed.

I want more! This is one of those shows that although it's good, it's not great, but it certainly leaves you wanting more.

Sad that it's only 11 episodes long, the story has to progress rather quickly on these short run animes, or get a second season :)
Jul 15, 2011 4:59 PM

Dec 2007
VampyrHeart said:

Did you watch that little preview in the end.... *fangirl eyes*

Lol yeah that was something else. Thanks for pointing out because I almost never wait for that part. LOL
Jul 15, 2011 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
Does anyone else think Safu sounds exactly like Hotori from Soredemo Machi wa Matteiru? I was surprised when I checked and found out their VAs are two totally different people.

Also, amazing episode! I'm in love with this series, it's turning out to be so great! If you feel like it, check out my blog post for thoughts/screencaps and whatnot. I can't wait until next week!
Jul 15, 2011 5:36 PM

Dec 2010
Woah woah woah. Beginning was creepy. That is exactly how the show CSI would have done it.

"I want your sperm."
" I want to have sex with you."

WTF?!? Already? And there you have it! Proof that smart girls are sexually active as ever. I honestly can't believe they just talked about sex. lmao

Wow that wrist band is bullshit. Talk about patriotism in a dictatorial fashion.

And then the guy turns into an old man and dies...not to mention a bee just comes out of his neck. WTF?

The ending reminded me of Ergo Proxy and Darker Than Black with the real world being outside the confined city.

looking forward to next episode.

Jul 15, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2010
awesome! ;D I can't wait to see what happens next since the manga only went this far..
Jul 15, 2011 5:49 PM

Dec 2009
I'm liking the anime more than i was expecting to. <3
Guess Shion will dye his hair white so he won't be recognized by the police?
Jul 15, 2011 6:19 PM

Jun 2011
If this was the first episode, I would be fine with it but no ... it was the second episode and happened after a timeskip. 4 year timeskip in one episode? 11 episodes? I smell trouble. I'm quitting this.
The threat is stronger than the execution.
Jul 15, 2011 6:53 PM

Sep 2007
Big brother watching you at every turn.
Jul 15, 2011 6:55 PM

Sep 2010
lol

"I want your sperm"

"Eh???"

"I want to have sex with you right now"

"When you come back in two years we can"

"Shion your so stupid"

I think thats how it went, but my god that was hilarious and out of the blue. xD

Can't wait to see the next episode its going to be great.

5/5 for this one.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 15, 2011 7:32 PM

Sep 2009
Ah that intro with Safu wanting to have sex with him still amused me. xD But now that the anime's seemingly caught up in the manga I really wonder what they'll come up with next. But really, wtf happens to Shion to make him look so... derpy.
Jul 15, 2011 7:41 PM

Sep 2007
xxSaspra said:
Ah that intro with Safu wanting to have sex with him still amused me. xD But now that the anime's seemingly caught up in the manga I really wonder what they'll come up with next. But really, wtf happens to Shion to make him look so... derpy.

Well the manga isn't even the original source material. The novels were in print since 2003.
Jul 15, 2011 7:55 PM

Apr 2008
nezumiiiiii <3

well, story progressed
they're both older
more suggested bl <3

at least now we know how shion's hair turns white, probably
Jul 15, 2011 8:12 PM

Dec 2010
I smell BL.

haha, that was a weird way to ask for sex.Like literally.
The story is going fast.... wonder whats that wasp in the people and suddenly getting older and dying. 0_0
Nezumi(<3) is way more logical and cooler.... >;;<
Jul 15, 2011 8:12 PM

Aug 2007
The first episode was quite good, but this one definitely didn't equal it. Writing seemed a bit ridiculous in some parts, particularly the girl asking Sion to have sex with her. Both of their reactions didn't seem very believable. Also seems a bit rushed with Nezumi appearing out of nowhere just after a time skip. It's only 11 episodes, but it progressing quickly already.
Jul 15, 2011 8:16 PM
Apr 2010
busters said:
okay i know i mentioned this already last week, BUT JFC THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THIS SHOW & 1984 SCARE ME LMAO. government being a creepy-chan & stalking its citizens, yep.

I haven't notice until I read your comment but you're so damn right ! Not to mention that there are two "sides" of the world, the "chosen" people who lives in a quite beautiful and modern place and the "unwanted" people who live... well you get the idea. I really look forward to see what's coming next. :) But there are more technlogies in No.6, but well, considering that 1984 was writing quite a long time ago it's normal.

To me, it's like 1984 without all the critism against totalitarism politics (dictatorship and everything). In No.6, there are much more social classes to me in the "chosen" city and people aren't starving or anything like in 1984.

Anyway, don't know if it makes sense. XD
But still, wasn't sure about No.6 at first, but now I'm really into it honestly.
Jul 15, 2011 9:08 PM

Nov 2008
I'm sorry to those who hate it but I ship Shion and Nezumi, so I was happy when he rejected that girl. She has to be really bold or desperate to ask for sex, seeing as he's shown no interest in her whatsoever. Anyways loved the episode. I think Nezumi is pretty bad ass though. So I'm wondering if next episode, Shion's hair turns white.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 15, 2011 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
The proper dystopia to compare them to is probably Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley, rather than Orwell's 1984. Shion's actions in saving Rat demoted him from Alpha or Beta status to the happy life of a Gamma working in the city park. No matter whether it's a soft despotism or a hard one, no all powerful government likes to have its actions questioned (and obviously this one is constantly monitoring people either through their wrist identification bands or by other means). I wonder if City No. 6 has a patriot act?

Poor Safu, she may be brilliant but she just doesn't get people very well (remember her comments about kissing in episode 1). This seems to be moving along nicely, so we'll see how they bring civilization down in the next nine episodes. Don't cheer when it happens though, your own government might be listening....
rodacJul 15, 2011 9:22 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 15, 2011 11:20 PM

Jun 2009
LOL THE I want your sperm made me go O_O.
And
" Yeah what happens if i told you i did see you naked?"
Okay thats kinda creepy.
gay or not whatever.
good story line :)
getting more interesting. and is he gunna end up with white hair?
I love shion with his dark hair
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 15, 2011 11:21 PM

Dec 2010
rodac said:
The proper dystopia to compare them to is probably Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley, rather than Orwell's 1984. Shion's actions in saving Rat demoted him from Alpha or Beta status to the happy life of a Gamma working in the city park. No matter whether it's a soft despotism or a hard one, no all powerful government likes to have its actions questioned (and obviously this one is constantly monitoring people either through their wrist identification bands or by other means). I wonder if City No. 6 has a patriot act?

Poor Safu, she may be brilliant but she just doesn't get people very well (remember her comments about kissing in episode 1). This seems to be moving along nicely, so we'll see how they bring civilization down in the next nine episodes. Don't cheer when it happens though, your own government might be listening....

Very nicely said. That's exactly how I feel. I definitely think they have a patriot act otherwise they would not have had these daily routines at work saying how great No.6 is. Will they mention it? Eh...doubt it, but it seems the act exists.

Jul 16, 2011 1:23 AM

Feb 2011
That is one scary city. Was it hinting that at the end of the first episode, Shion and his mom got sent to the correctional facility and that made his mom forget how to make cherry cake?
Jul 16, 2011 1:58 AM

Oct 2009
Ahh, Utopia/Dystopia. Might show this to my classmates for my Extension English class.

Definitely watching, even though it's yaoi.

Guys remember that this is inside a 'perfect city' where sex is probably only performed for reproduction.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 2:12 AM

Apr 2009
SkyHigh said:
caught in a rad bromance

This.

I was very surprised when his friend asked for sperm. Interesting way to put it, almost thought it was for scientific reasons.
Jul 16, 2011 4:42 AM

Nov 2008
"Welcome to the real world."

So Shion took a blue pill, eh?

I love Mouse's car. I'd love to have a car that looks like crap with F1 speed and handling. So hipster.
Jul 16, 2011 4:46 AM

Nov 2009
I really really like this series so far. : ) Very clever plot, the nazi-like authorities scare me a little though. What a corrupt city. O.o If I lived somewhere like that I'd want to rebel too.

Anyway, I'd like to know how and when this white hair comes about.
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jul 16, 2011 4:46 AM

Mar 2011
I want to like this show so much but I don't know if I can go through more with the "undertones"...
The story is intriguing and I want to know more but godamn I cringe hard whenever they have a "moment".
I want to watch but it kills me at the same time T_T hahaha
Jul 16, 2011 6:37 AM

Sep 2007
I was kind of wary when I watched this last week (I mean the 1st ep of course) but the way they executed this 2nd ep has me sold!

And yeah, lol I had the same "wth" reaction when she asked for his sperm (shouldn't he have blushed more than he did? *shrug*)

And yes, totally LOL at Nezumi having a trained pet rat.

And now I know why/how he got his white hair (unless my line of thinking is wrong) --which was what I've been wondering since 1st ep.

Next ep looks exciting/interesting!!
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.