MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 141 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi no Iru Machi »» Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 141 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 141 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

16 34.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

5 10.87%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 13.04%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 6.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 34.78%
Voters: 46

06-29-11, 10:29 PM

Asuka's a nice girl and Haruto really botched the breakup, but who's he really helping by sticking with a girl that he doesn't love? The mistake was getting together in the first place. He did the right thing by breaking it off. His older friends should know him better and really should've saw thing coming. Aside from Rin, the whole lot of them are idiots.

06-29-11, 11:04 PM

i cant see it staying like this. I really want him to go back to askuka :(

06-29-11, 11:06 PM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-30-11, 12:04 AM

Fucking Haruto better patch things up with his friends. Poor Asuka.

The reaction from his friends was predictable but i accept it because I feel the same and would say the similar things. Eba needs her head checked. *sigh*

06-30-11, 12:17 AM
Manga Moderator
Obviously every character in this manga doesn't agree, but I don't see how Haruto staying with Asuka while he's wishing for another girl would be something to applaud. I'm glad he broke it off with her, shit, even if he and Eba ultimately don't work out it was still the right decision. Asuka deserves someone with backbone that makes her feel secure in their relationship. Haruto wasn't that guy for her but he is shaping up to be that guy for Eba.

06-30-11, 12:51 AM

^I didn't see your post before I wrote this, but I agree with you too.

Code13_Fate said:
what a bunch of shitty friends he has.

Haruto and Asuka were a couple in name only. they were more like friends with benefits...or rather friends with kissing.

I couldn't agree with you more. Friends are suppose to be there to support you in the decisions you make. They should want him to be happy, not stay in a relationship with Asuka if he loves someone else just so she wont be hurt. Personally I think they have no business sticking their noses in it like they are. And they're acting more like they are Asuka's friends than his or both of theirs. I swear, everybody acts like they don't know the reason Haruto came to Tokyo in the first place was to chase after Eba since he was in love with her. The patch things up with the girl you're not in love with so she doesn't get hurt, or we wont be your friends anymore was really too much.
Modified by JadedLover, 06-30-11, 12:56 AM

06-30-11, 1:08 AM

I just hate how they called it garbage
Omg! why the (hole) did you date Asuka in the 1st place, it only means that you are really an Ashit!

Bring back the ending of School days in this hehe

from 9.. then 8... hmm 6/10
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

06-30-11, 1:28 AM

Can we stop with the School Days posts on here?

06-30-11, 2:14 AM

goku08 said:
the best chap ever
fuck them all if they don't wanna them 2 be 2gather
gooooo eba

06-30-11, 2:52 AM

JadedLover said:
I couldn't agree with you more. Friends are suppose to be there to support you in the decisions you make. They should want him to be happy, not stay in a relationship with Asuka if he loves someone else just so she wont be hurt. Personally I think they have no business sticking their noses in it like they are. And they're acting more like they are Asuka's friends than his or both of theirs. I swear, everybody acts like they don't know the reason Haruto came to Tokyo in the first place was to chase after Eba since he was in love with her. The patch things up with the girl you're not in love with so she doesn't get hurt, or we wont be your friends anymore was really too much.

lol I hope you're not serious. Real friends will call you out if you do something stupid or retarded. Not support it. The thing is, Haruto is okay with everything as long as he can be with Eba.

His friends might be overstepping and over reacting by leaving him but he deserved everything he's getting. I don't know why people are even okay with this, unless you're an Eba shipper and I'm not even an Asuka shipper myself. It felt like she used Asuka as a replacement for Eba and throw her away after Eba going all emotional on him.

Also, you cannot blame his friends because they are close to Asuka themselves and they know her well enough that she is an honest and sincere to Haruto all the time. They also know what Eba did to Haruto so they are furious how he betrayed his loyal girlfriend to get back to that same Eba who made him look like a fool and a tool in the entire Tokyo arc.

06-30-11, 2:58 AM

Haruto's friends are all assholes... If you dont love Asuka, why would you stay with her. FUCK ALL THEIR FRIENDS EBA/HARUTO FTW!!!

06-30-11, 4:23 AM

I really liked Asuka and I do think that he ended things in a bad way with her but I just can't see how staying with someone you don't love in order not to hurt their feeling would be the right thing to do... in the end the both of them would have been hurt by this relationship if it kept on going

06-30-11, 4:23 AM

Yeah, everyone of Haruto's friends are stupid, they are all blind, none can see the REAL love between Eba and Haruto. Asuka deserve all those shitty thing because she stands between the real love. I wish if Eba and Haruto can't be together because of those stupid people, Eba and Haruto can die together (but slow and painful plz)

06-30-11, 4:55 AM
Manga Moderator
Okay, this is sort of in response to the last few posts and an elaboration on what I already said.

Hands down, Asuka is the better, more logical choice. She's a wonderful girl in general and is a great girlfriend to Haruto specifically. She's accepts his more passive personality, is willing to forgive his mistakes, and gives him the benefit of the doubt. The problem is that she's the one always compromising herself to keep their relationship going.

Her willingness to forgive is because of how unequal their feelings are for each other. She knows that if she doesn't that would be the end of their relationship. Asuka doesn't trust Haruto but she pretends she does. Even when proof of his lying is right in front of her face she still wants to forgive him. That's just not healthy for either of them. Haruto is not the best option for Asuka even if she's the best one for him. Asuka deserves to have some casual relationships that don't have so much baggage and eventually finding a guy that loves her as much as she loves him.

While I think Asuka is the "best" choice I believe Eba is the right choice. Haruto and Eba have spent time away from each other and yet they still feel drawn to each other. Tellingly, when it comes to Eba Haruto isn't as spineless and indecisive as his normal self. He goes after her and tells her how he feels. He jumped into that stream after her necklace. As for Eba, she has the potential to be as unwaveringly loyal as Asuka was. You just have to look at her relationship with Kazama to see that.

More importantly, at this point in time, their feelings for each other seem to be equal. Eba was the one to pursue Haruto this time around. Obviously that sucks for Asuka (and definitely paints Eba in a bad light) but Haruto didn't have to respond to Eba's advances. But he did and I think that's enough of a reason for me to not want him to stay with Asuka.

Haruto's friends have a right to call him an asshole but they should not be trying to force him to choose Asuka over Eba. They have seen firsthand the difference in how Haruto acts around both girls. Besides, Haruto and Asuka were never that physically involved and are both fairly young. Asuka is best off moving on. Of course, maybe I'm just the shitty kind of friend that would tell someone to stop taking advantage of other's feelings instead of letting it slide.

tl;dr version: Eba and Haruto deserve each other and Asuka deserves a guy that truly likes her.

06-30-11, 5:16 AM

adamantine said:
Okay, this is sort of in response to the last few posts and an elaboration on what I already said.

Hands down, Asuka is the better, more logical choice. She's a wonderful girl in general and is a great girlfriend to Haruto specifically. She's accepts his more passive personality, is willing to forgive his mistakes, and gives him the benefit of the doubt. The problem is that she's the one always compromising herself to keep their relationship going.

Her willingness to forgive is because of how unequal their feelings are for each other. She knows that if she doesn't that would be the end of their relationship. Asuka doesn't trust Haruto but she pretends she does. Even when proof of his lying is right in front of her face she still wants to forgive him. That's just not healthy for either of them. Haruto is not the best option for Asuka even if she's the best one for him. Asuka deserves to have some casual relationships that don't have so much baggage and eventually finding a guy that loves her as much as she loves him.

While I think Asuka is the "best" choice I believe Eba is the right choice. Haruto and Eba have spent time away from each other and yet they still feel drawn to each other. Tellingly, when it comes to Eba Haruto isn't as spineless and indecisive as his normal self. He goes after her and tells her how he feels. He jumped into that stream after her necklace. As for Eba, she has the potential to be as unwaveringly loyal as Asuka was. You just have to look at her relationship with Kazama to see that.

More importantly, at this point in time, their feelings for each other seem to be equal. Eba was the one to pursue Haruto this time around. Obviously that sucks for Asuka (and definitely paints Eba in a bad light) but Haruto didn't have to respond to Eba's advances. But he did and I think that's enough of a reason for me to not want him to stay with Asuka.

Haruto's friends have a right to call him an asshole but they should not be trying to force him to choose Asuka over Eba. They have seen firsthand the difference in how Haruto acts around both girls. Besides, Haruto and Asuka were never that physically involved and are both fairly young. Asuka is best off moving on. Of course, maybe I'm just the shitty kind of friend that would tell someone to stop taking advantage of other's feelings instead of letting it slide.

tl;dr version: Eba and Haruto deserve each other and Asuka deserves a guy that truly likes her.

You are totally right about Asuka deserves better and Eba and Haruto together is a more healthy relationship. But in my eyes, it still doesn't make all those cheatings right. If Haruto doesn't love Asuka, why start dating her and dump her when Eba is back? As a man there are things you do and there are things you absolutely can not do. Haruto should takes his responsibility as a real man!

06-30-11, 5:43 AM

Is kinda sad they just abandon their friend like that, well I'll just see how is this will end

06-30-11, 7:53 AM

ahhaha i think this manga is a real romance
such as betrayal,come back to your ex
but i think that if in chapter before haruto already done it with asuka i think it would be better --"

06-30-11, 8:59 AM

All this hate towards Haruto, but his friends aren't fair either. They want him to patch up with Asuka, but that's just a selfish desire. What'd be the point of doing that if he doesn't love her? He NEVER did; she was just "something" to fill the void left by Eba.
Yes, that makes him an asshole, but at least he's coherent. He's acting like a man.
I was expecting Eba to say something this "No Haruto we can't go out together, it's not right" but THANK GOD she didn't, for once. She's finally changed.
I'm finally starting to enjoy this manga again, like breathing fresh air.

06-30-11, 9:52 AM

ckberserker said:

You are totally right about Asuka deserves better and Eba and Haruto together is a more healthy relationship. But in my eyes, it still doesn't make all those cheatings right. If Haruto doesn't love Asuka, why start dating her and dump her when Eba is back? As a man there are things you do and there are things you absolutely can not do. Haruto should takes his responsibility as a real man!
Not sure why everyone keeps on saying he doesn't love Asuka, he does, but not to same extend he does for Eba.

I believe his friends reaction is justified, Haruto told them before, he's moving on and forgetting Eba. After 2 years staying in stable relationship with Asuka, he dumps her in harsh way w/o explaining things correctly to her and his friends. Haruto never tell his friends about his problems from Tokyo arc and up and always treated them like shit. Of course they are gonna be piss at him, this is all to sudden. Friends can only take so much from a douche. I say Haruto friends deserve a better friend than him. The reason why they told Haruto to rekindle with Asuka again, is because he's making a grave mistake (in their point of view).

06-30-11, 11:49 AM

adamantine said:

Hit the nail on the head with that one.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices