3It was OK
3.8%
2Disliked it
0.7%
1Hated it
1.0%
Average 4.7
1,156 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 14, 2011 12:16 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shit is becoming serious with Shining Finger enough to tell that that she may be involved in what follows,

the threat are fucking crazy! Hey man, that looks like a child's severed head. That is freaking scary man!

Suzuha on the other hand was freaking hot in her fashion as follows,

those hips and those breasts. Damn she is most sexiest with that fashion.

Seeing Mayuri/Makise's ass and fan service in the spoiler
made my day 100% Anyone one else? More later. Got a GIF running in that spoiler now.
Yumekichi11Jun 21, 2011 6:25 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 14, 2011 12:17 PM

Aug 2009
DAT FUCKING TWIST in which Suzuha said Makise works for SERN.
And DAT FUCKING MAIL that's incredibly creepy.
dat subtle fanservice

It ended way too early, as usual. Fuck man, I need more of this show. ;_;
Jun 14, 2011 12:21 PM

Oct 2010
STM said:

Yeah but the question I am wondering is it a doll's head setup bloody to scare the shit out of him or is it more real than I am thinking.
STM said:
dat subtle fanservice
OH YES! OH YES! You liked it too. Those asses! XD

Jun 14, 2011 12:22 PM

Jan 2009
Finally! The walk-in shower scene! XD

Need more Mayushii talking to/scolding Okarin like he’s 4, LMAO!
“Okarin, Mayushii is very sad and very embarrassed.”

I think Okarin reeeeeaaaalllly wants to go to Arkansas XD This is the second time he's brought up Christina's "fake past" having to do with her living in Arkansas XD

Okarin shaking a spoon at Christina..
"It reads 'Makise Pudding'. That's just a brand name,"

Next eppi is gunna be bad and sad ( > . < )
Jun 14, 2011 12:44 PM

Nov 2009
I'M DYING!!!!!!! I NEED MY DOSE NOW!!! Oh god, how will i wait for the next episode ;_;.
When it got dark it was pure win. Awesomeness. His expression in the end is so f*cking good! The relationship between those two are amazing. So funny and so touching - like a married couple xD.
Jun 14, 2011 12:50 PM

Feb 2009
omg I'm so creeped out by that message... I had to minimize the screen when he walked into the room in the dark lmao. ahhh.

it's gettin' seriouuuuus. i need next episode RIGHT NOW.
Jun 14, 2011 12:50 PM

Jul 2010
LadyOrihime said:

whoa. is "that" happening already on the next episode?
OTL but that chucky head is really scary...
Jun 14, 2011 12:52 PM

Jun 2010
Kurisu figures out how to time leap. The development between Kurisu and Okabe was very nice. Despite his mad scientist persona, Okabe really is a nice guy, willing to help Kurisu make amends with her father. Suzuha says Kurisu is a SERN spy...wonder if theirs truth to her words? While Okabe was away, he gets another threatening message from SERN, this time with a bloodied mannequin head. I liked the animation when Okabe desperately ran back to the lab, very intense. Although it turns out Kurisu and Mayuri are still alright. And Daru finds out that SERN has been connected to their network all this time...which means they've been spying on them since the beginning.

O God...I can't wait for the next episode to happen in all its awesome glory...
Jun 14, 2011 12:56 PM

Nov 2007
oh wow he walked in on them in the shower lol. they don't seem to have much up top but ah well Suzuha and Shining Finger make up for it.

nothing changed this time but SERN seems to be making a move soon. you can tell he does care for Mayuri as his friend. they just now noticed SERN has hacked them? no wonder Suzuha doesn't seem to like Christina .... she's a SERN spy it seems?

it's gettin good....

is there nobody he can talk to about this? it's just sad when he's standing there looking spooked and can't say anything
Jun 14, 2011 12:56 PM

Jul 2010
That mail almost make me scream WTF! It getting creepy every episode !!
Jun 14, 2011 1:02 PM

Oct 2010
Shit brix. Srsly, then he god that mail I thought something bad REALLY happened.
Jun 14, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2009
It was scary in the last part lol

So is Christina really a spy?.......But she said no..?

Now i can't wait for the next experiment, time leap :O Think it gets better and something big may happen?

Jun 14, 2011 1:03 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Suzuha on the other hand was freaking hot in her fashion as follows,

those hips and those breasts. Damn she is most sexiest with that fashion.

Agreed.

Kurisu blushing = very cute too. Shower seen was pretty epic.

chaelmi said:
LadyOrihime said:

whoa. is "that" happening already on the next episode?
OTL but that chucky head is really scary...

Sadly...

All your base are belong to us?

Jun 14, 2011 1:11 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
STM said:

Yeah but the question I am wondering is it a doll's head setup bloody to scare the shit out of him or is it more real than I am thinking.

I'm guessing it was a doll's head, if it were real then... yeah xD;;

Yumekichi11 said:
Shit is becoming serious with Shining Finger enough to tell that that she may be involved in what follows,

mmm, somehow I think she might be involved after the last episode, but then that would explain the new phone thing...

Yumekichi11 said:
Seeing Ruka/Makise's ass and fan service in the spoiler
made my day 100% Anyone one else? More later.

Isn't that Mayushii ? o: ?
didn't notice the fanservice OTL

anywho interesting episode, we know more about Kurisu's 2channer thing (LMAO) and that stuff just got a bit more serious then before :I
Jun 14, 2011 1:12 PM

Jun 2009
this was the weirdest ep yet this is verry much become a mindfuck i think it think and dman thank good for the screens shots
Jun 14, 2011 1:14 PM

Oct 2009
This episode just got serious.

Wow, Okarin is facing the bitter of that severed doll's head. Now he's about to fall after Daru notices that SERN was after Okarin's lab the entire time.

SERN is looking to make their next move hopefully. I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!

Now, is it me, or is Moeka getting very suspicious about Okarin's time machine?

Jun 14, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
STM said:

STM said:
dat subtle fanservice
OH YES! OH YES! You liked it too. Those asses! XD

It looks like a doll to me.
And I like S;G's not-so-subtle-anymore fanservice, it doesn't really affect its amazing story or anything. And I prefer the VN's CG over the anime one, huhuhu.
And I didn't realize Suzuha had such a great body.
Jun 14, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2010
STM said:
DAT FUCKING TWIST in which Suzuha said Makise works for SERN.
dat subtle fanservice

It ended way too early, as usual. Fuck man, I need more of this show. ;_;

Yeah man, that was creepy as fuck. The fanservice was kind of nice :) lol
Jun 14, 2011 1:26 PM

Apr 2009

Just gonna leave this in here.
Jun 14, 2011 1:26 PM

Oct 2010
Heiru said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Seeing Ruka/Makise's ass and fan service in the spoiler
made my day 100% Anyone one else? More later.

Isn't that Mayushii ? o: ?
didn't notice the fanservice OTL
It was Mayuri but for a minute she looked like Ruka.
STM said:
And I prefer the VN's CG over the anime one, huhuhu.
Oh really? Guess I got to find the CG pics of the VN on the net.
STM said:
And I didn't realize Suzuha had such a great body.
Same her until I saw her in the getup.

Jun 14, 2011 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
The noose tightens around Okarin's neck. Suzuha tells him Kurisu is a SERN spy, he gets serious threat mails and now SERN is connected to their lab. Add Moeka's reaction to the Time Leap news and it remains unclear who is messing with who.
Ara ara.
Jun 14, 2011 1:31 PM
Jun 2009
Great ep but i am wondering wheather sern is really onto them i mean a bloody doll pic red jello instead of the normal green things just arent adding up i think okarin is being trolled here and but shiningfingers behavior has me thinkgin sheknows me then she lets on any way this show is getting really interessting and popular by the fact the amount of replys on this in such a short time
Jun 14, 2011 1:42 PM
Nov 2010
Wow, the awesomeness of Steins;Gate is shown in this episode, too...
Okarin's talk and reaction are as great as always...
So many things happened again, I wonder if Kurisu/Christina is really a SERN spy and about that message the most, there're some more things...
Jun 14, 2011 1:45 PM

Jun 2010
SERN knew all bout them since the beginning. Everything they did hasn't been a secret. Okarin is being threaten and worries about the safety of his lab members, but he has to be careful or else it'l end up bad like seeing Kurisu and Mayushii.

The only fan service this show will get is seeing Kurisu and Mayushii in the bath.

Jun 14, 2011 1:49 PM

Dec 2008
Ahhh the freakiness in this episode reminded me a bit of some scenes in Chaos;Head xD Intense and epic. Gave me shivers~ Need more!
Jun 14, 2011 1:50 PM

May 2010
soon they will come for him? ]:->

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 14, 2011 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
This show definitely needs a higher score.

I got goosebumps all over my body when I saw that message. Really creepy.
Jun 14, 2011 2:05 PM

Nov 2008
"All your base belong to us" What the hell does that mean? o_O Was that some kind of a language for @channel or something? XDD

Also, most mystery shows/stories/novels already introduced the culprit at the beginning so I don't think the one who sent that freaky mail was a character that has yet to be introduced. He could be one of them
DenjaXJun 14, 2011 2:09 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 14, 2011 2:06 PM
Apr 2009
An old meme from a mistranslation.
Jun 14, 2011 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
Up to this point Okarin was just an average "good anime guy" to me but after his point about helping Kurisu I liked him a bit more. I've still yet to figure out why he still talks on his phone with those conspiracies as Kurisu has said before the phone is off when he does that. I'm not into that part of his craziness. But his ego is fun enough.

All the girls in this show are just so cute especially Mayuri. I like everyone.

@Yumekichi11
That fan service pic you had of them girl's butt was good! I had to go back and rewatch as I didn't remember them showing that much. Damn you are fast lol. That must have been shorter than a split second. Good job man I wouldn't have seen that. Appreciate it.
Jun 14, 2011 2:20 PM

Oct 2010
ROOMA4HELL said:
Great ep but i am wondering wheather sern is really onto them i mean a bloody doll pic red jello instead of the normal green things just arent adding up
You probably missed the explanation I was given by someone from last episode but the red is just there as a form of death towards Okarin and as such means blood, the Jello just meant a nice way and now with severed doll head it means that the death threat is more serious than before.

I just wonder if SERN was connected to the lab then the computer had to have a CAM? Right? If not then how the heck would they observe what they were doing there.
sarroush said:
Ahhh the freakiness in this episode reminded me a bit of some scenes in Chaos;Head xD
^ all of that! YES! So much reminded of that bloody hand part that was done horribly but got the effect on me. Totally with you on that one. Man what a freaky part that was.
13man18 said:
The only fan service this show will get is seeing Kurisu and Mayushii in the bath.
There is none more, OMG that means they are just making us feel all at easy and next episode it shall be "Shit hit the fans more than anything else so far in this series"?
Yumekichi11Jun 14, 2011 2:24 PM

Jun 14, 2011 2:27 PM

Sep 2009
For some reason I think, Suzuha is the spy. She definitely knows more than she is supposed to.
Dolls have always scared me and a severed & bloody one on top *shivers*..and getting an MMS of it *shivers*....Poor Okarin; come I will comfort you.
Love Okarin's and Mayushii's relationship. It's just different.
SERN could easily kill them but they still didn't. So maybe the sms Okarin's getting isn't from them.
No preview for next episode?
Jun 14, 2011 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
DoctorDoom said:
The noose tightens around Okarin's neck. Suzuha tells him Kurisu is a SERN spy, he gets serious threat mails and now SERN is connected to their lab. Add Moeka's reaction to the Time Leap news and it remains unclear who is messing with who.

Yeah I can never tell who is evil in this show!
Jun 14, 2011 2:33 PM
Jun 2010
what an amazing episode, chills ran down my spine.

this may sound stupid, but did anyone not feel that that scary ass threat looked like mayushiis head?

i thought this immediately because of the blue eyes, and Okabes reaction to run to Mayushii, anyone have any thoughts?

this anime is unbelievabe!

Also, what does the symbol after the picture mean, or is that just a contact on his phone?
Jun 14, 2011 2:44 PM

Oct 2010
CREEPY! i want to know what is actually going on, next episode should help!
Jun 14, 2011 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
I think Moeka/Shining Finger is the spy?
She was asking Okarin, if they got rid of the Time Machine?
From the start her goal was almost to get rid of Time machine?
I maybe wrong :{
Makise working with Sern? WTF O_O
Maybe Kurisu betray them in the future?
I'm okay with scary things except a Doll with in it... Severe head with blood...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2011 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
This show will keep me on edge for next few months...
Jun 14, 2011 3:12 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

I just wonder if SERN was connected to the lab then the computer had to have a CAM? Right? If not then how the heck would they observe what they were doing there.

Jun 14, 2011 3:19 PM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
There is none more, OMG that means they are just making us feel all at easy and next episode it shall be "Shit hit the fans more than anything else so far in this series"?

You guessed right, plus the setup in this episode was very clear about what will happen in the next one I believe.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 14, 2011 3:23 PM

Oct 2010
DesolateOne said:
Yumekichi11 said:

So someone may have logged in reports about the experiments and if I would be correct to assume that would be none other than Okabe himself because he would be the only one who would remember the changes therefore it would be Okabe's own fault for endangering everyone.

In conclusion it is common sense to deduct from that of why would he want to do all to prevent any member from being hurt by SERN. As such he had every reason to be in the panic mode while running like everyone's lives are in danger as soon as he got word of SERN's death threat. So in other words it's all Okabe's fault? I don't see it otherwise of how would SERN be in knowledge of Okabe's doing unless someone else has the same DNA powers he has. That would be a major twist.

Jun 14, 2011 3:29 PM

Sep 2010
Linalee-Stratos said:
For some reason I think, Suzuha is the spy. She definitely knows more than she is supposed to.
Dolls have always scared me and a severed & bloody one on top *shivers*..and getting an MMS of it *shivers*....Poor Okarin; come I will comfort you.
Love Okarin's and Mayushii's relationship. It's just different.
SERN could easily kill them but they still didn't. So maybe the sms Okarin's getting isn't from them.
No preview for next episode?

Wasnt she suposed to be a time traveler warrior from the future, probably sent to help Okarin fighting the "organization"??
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Jun 14, 2011 3:45 PM

Oct 2010
Shit this is getting interesting, good to see things moving forward again.

I wonder what Suzuha's deal is? i still think shes way more involved with SERN and time traveling than she should be. I've always suspected that she has some connection with John Titor

Christina was hot as ever, loved it when she was on @channel

TEH suspense and the horror god that was great shit. 5/5 keep it up
Jun 14, 2011 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Just a light speculation from having thought about this episode for some time, regarding the nature of this series. Each of the characters undoubtedly have some uncertainty with regards Okarin, and the effects of his D-mails, seem to be not quite adding up. As in, Mayushi's questioning, Moeka's reactions, and Suzuhu's knowledge (sudden blame on Makise), they all know something, and we don't know what it is.

There are two things here which we must remember, and I don't know if it works, but it seems to fit slightly. Makise wants to send Memory into the past, she talks of her father and meeting him with Okabe. She then says that it's decided, she is dragging him. Something must have happened there, I believe Makise possibly is a SERN spy of some form, but only based on memory she sent back to herself at a date the succeeds where we are now, so in theory, when Makise says she is not a SERN spy, she is telling the truth. However, Suzuhu probably knows that Makise has some form of relationship with SERN in the future and thus the link.

As for Okabe's reaction to the severed head, my thoughts was perhaps, the severed head was either a doll, or a precious item from Mayushi's childhood, or maybe even her as a younger child. Considering Mayushi is a childhood friend, this could be a possibility.

Put two and two together, and I expect the next episode should be quite a thriller, but what the heck, this episode indeed sent chills down my spine and I found myself paranoid in my room when he recieved that message. Creepy stuff.
Jun 14, 2011 3:58 PM
Jun 2010
Justmiff said:
Just a light speculation from having thought about this episode for some time, regarding the nature of this series. Each of the characters undoubtedly have some uncertainty with regards Okarin, and the effects of his D-mails, seem to be not quite adding up. As in, Mayushi's questioning, Moeka's reactions, and Suzuhu's knowledge (sudden blame on Makise), they all know something, and we don't know what it is.

There are two things here which we must remember, and I don't know if it works, but it seems to fit slightly. Makise wants to send Memory into the past, she talks of her father and meeting him with Okabe. She then says that it's decided, she is dragging him. Something must have happened there, I believe Makise possibly is a SERN spy of some form, but only based on memory she sent back to herself at a date the succeeds where we are now, so in theory, when Makise says she is not a SERN spy, she is telling the truth. However, Suzuhu probably knows that Makise has some form of relationship with SERN in the future and thus the link.

As for Okabe's reaction to the severed head, my thoughts was perhaps, the severed head was either a doll, or a precious item from Mayushi's childhood, or maybe even her as a younger child. Considering Mayushi is a childhood friend, this could be a possibility.

Put two and two together, and I expect the next episode should be quite a thriller, but what the heck, this episode indeed sent chills down my spine and I found myself paranoid in my room when he recieved that message. Creepy stuff.

everything youve said is what ive thought also, Makise isnt a spy currently, but from memories sent to her from the future, she becomes one.

on the severed head, i seriously thought that it looked like mayushii, plus as youve thought as well, okabes reaction pointed to great horror towards mayushii.

i actually thought it may be mayushii in a cosplay, coming from the reference in this episode about an event coming up where mayushii will be dressed in cosplay as pointed out in this episode with mayushii carrying around clothing etc.

Jun 14, 2011 3:58 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
DesolateOne said:
Yumekichi11 said:

So someone may have logged in reports about the experiments and if I would be correct to assume that would be none other than Okabe himself because he would be the only one who would remember the changes therefore it would be Okabe's own fault for endangering everyone.

In conclusion it is common sense to deduct from that of why would he want to do all to prevent any member from being hurt by SERN. As such he had every reason to be in the panic mode while running like everyone's lives are in danger as soon as he got word of SERN's death threat. So in other words it's all Okabe's fault? I don't see it otherwise of how would SERN be in knowledge of Okabe's doing unless someone else has the same DNA powers he has. That would be a major twist.

No, he did not log in any reports or at least it does not say so. A better explanation would be that SERN's computer servers can monitor activity via timestamps that shows who accessed the data at what time, etc. This is despite Daru's supposedly superior hacking skills.

I guess it can be viewed as Okabe's fault, since he pretty much keeps allowing D-mails to be sent. Seems a bit foolish of him since it's like rubbing a grease stain on a shirt in an attempt to clean it, but in the end you only make it worse. But really, what would you do?

SERN doesn't actually "know" what Okabe's been through.

SERN just knows that he has a hold of a working time machine and the IBN5100, as well as "knowing too much" - which is something that they planned to keep secret, especially since their own experiments with time-leaping resulted people dying.
sakaJun 15, 2011 12:03 AM

Jun 14, 2011 4:09 PM

May 2010
Tuuuutuuuruuuu!~

"Silver Finger" has been the most sketchy one to me so far. Every time she talks to Okarin, it's mostly about the time machine - whether she wants to "borrow it', see it or use it & now for them to stop using it...& Now "Christina" goes into my list of suspicions. Don't think it was a good idea for Okarin to go with her so easily or even suggest it until he had more time to think over what Suzuha said...

That running scene was pretty trippy/awesome..
Jun 14, 2011 4:15 PM
Jun 2010
realscreamer: silver finger is certainly sketchy, but i feel shes more protective of okabe, so i cant see her being bad.

about makise, the theory that shes a spy in the future makes the most sence to me, because out of everyone, she would be the first scouted by Sern due to her work and abilitly.
sakaJun 15, 2011 12:01 AM
Jun 14, 2011 4:33 PM

May 2010
minatojs said:
silver finger is certainly sketchy, but i feel shes more protective of okabe, so i cant see her being bad.

about makise, the theory that shes a spy in the future makes the most sence to me, because out of everyone, she would be the first scouted by Sern due to her work and abilitly.

That's possible, but I still have my suspicions about her..

I agree with the Makise Theory. Suzuha pretty much made it clear that Christina is(will be) part of the "Stern"..Since it's obvious now that Suzuha is from the future, thus she knows pretty much what will occur... I wonder what will push her to the point of being part of "Stern". Only thought in my head is her father having something to do with it.
Jun 14, 2011 4:50 PM
Jun 2010
RealScreamer said:
minatojs said:
silver finger is certainly sketchy, but i feel shes more protective of okabe, so i cant see her being bad.

That's possible, but I still have my suspicions about her..

I agree with the Makise Theory. Suzuha pretty much made it clear that Christina is(will be) part of the "Stern"..Since it's obvious now that Suzuha is from the future, thus she knows pretty much what will occur... I wonder what will push her to the point of being part of "Stern". Only thought in my head is her father having something to do with it.

That's a good question...... what came to mind is she's forced. In the anime opening, she looks to be held captive with purple hair, although that might mean nothing. Then again, it could be something viable because of the way her character is currently being protrayed, a betrayal seems slim at this point.
Jun 14, 2011 5:23 PM

Jul 2010
I swear if Mayuri is the one behind all this, I would shit bricks.

It's getting pretty creepy and kinda confusing, but it's a great episode nonetheless. lol'ed at the reference All your base are belong to us.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1828 by Ronin_4011 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.