MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsundere or Not: Sakurano Tazusa
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsundere Club »» Tsundere or Not: Sakurano Tazusa

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Tsundere Meter Poll
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time

4 11.76%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression

16 47.06%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side

11 32.35%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

1 2.94%
1 - This character is far from being a tsundere

2 5.88%
Voters: 34

06-15-08, 1:41 PM

Welcome to the Tsundere or Not #18. As usual, you decide the character's level of tsundere-ness and give them a score in the poll rating meter. In scale of 1 to 5, rate them according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, novel, etc.

People see the word tsundere differently and there's not one way to define it. However, over times the term has gotten broader and people use the term more freely but we should know the roots as well as the various qualities and characteristics which defines a character to be recognized as tsundere. The simple definition of tsundere is available in our club page but you can read further at the Wikipedia entry for the broader definition.

Don't recognize the character presented? It's cool, just reply and say so or you can just skip the thread. Hopefully you might recognize her someday and check back on this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

Past Tsundere or Not threads for easy links:
[ Fujibayashi Kyou | Kohinata Hayami | Etoh Mei | Kuchiki Rukia | Edomae Luna | Narusegawa Naru ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tazusa Sakurano
from Ginban Kaleidoscope

06-15-08, 10:26 PM

lots of tsuntsun, but not enough deredere

07-06-10, 4:28 PM

MisterSaito said:
lots of tsuntsun, but not enough deredere

I agree. I only saw her 'agressive' side. Dx

07-12-10, 12:44 PM

I think that she's a tsundere, but it's true that we could rarely see her deredere side.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices