Must be a Club Member to Reply
Poll: Tsundere Meter Poll

Jun 15, 2008 1:41 PM

Welcome to the Tsundere or Not #18. As usual, you decide the character's level of tsundere-ness and give them a score in the poll rating meter. In scale of 1 to 5, rate them according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, novel, etc.

People see the word tsundere differently and there's not one way to define it. However, over times the term has gotten broader and people use the term more freely but we should know the roots as well as the various qualities and characteristics which defines a character to be recognized as tsundere. The simple definition of tsundere is available in our club page but you can read further at the Wikipedia entry for the broader definition.

Don't recognize the character presented? It's cool, just reply and say so or you can just skip the thread. Hopefully you might recognize her someday and check back on this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

Past Tsundere or Not threads for easy links:
[ Fujibayashi Kyou | Kohinata Hayami | Etoh Mei | Kuchiki Rukia | Edomae Luna | Narusegawa Naru ]

Tazusa Sakurano
from Ginban Kaleidoscope

Jun 15, 2008 10:26 PM

lots of tsuntsun, but not enough deredere

Jul 6, 2010 4:28 PM

MisterSaito said:
lots of tsuntsun, but not enough deredere

I agree. I only saw her 'agressive' side. Dx
Jul 12, 2010 12:44 PM

I think that she's a tsundere, but it's true that we could rarely see her deredere side.