MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsundere or Not: Kohinata Hayami
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsundere Club »» Tsundere or Not: Kohinata Hayami

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Tsundere Meter Poll
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time

12 15.19%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression

20 25.32%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side

25 31.65%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

18 22.78%
1 - This character is far from being a tsundere

4 5.06%
Voters: 79

06-13-08, 2:24 AM

Welcome to the 13th Tsundere or Not, our current ongoing club activity where all members are invited to evaluate our favorite tsundere characters. In every thread, you decide the character's level of tsundere-ness and give them a score in the poll rating meter. In scale of 1 to 5, rate them according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, novel, etc.

As a reminder, prior to voting please understand the meaning of tsundere. Over times, the term has gotten broader and used more arbitrarily by fans on the internet. There are various qualities and characteristics which define a character to be recognized as tsundere, so vote fairly OK? The simple definition of tsundere is available in our club page but you can read further at the Wikipedia entry for the broader definition.

Don't recognize the character presented? It's cool, just reply and say so or you can just skip the thread. Hopefully you might recognize her better someday and check back on this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

If you haven't already, vote in the previous Tsundere or Not threads or check for the current results:
[ Suzumiya Haruhi | Kawasumi Mai | Katsura Hinagiku | Sanzenin Nagi | Revy | Fujibayashi Kyou ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hayami Kohinata
from H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~

06-13-08, 3:09 AM

Hayami did have some tsundere qualities in the beginning but they soon disappeared later on... 2 ^_^

06-13-08, 4:48 AM
Anime Moderator
Master_M2K said:
Hayami did have some tsundere qualities in the beginning but they soon disappeared later on... 2

Exactly my thoughts, it's more the nervousness of falling in love maybe. 2/5

!Moderators needed! Database Guidelines Report Abuse Master of war with plasma swords.

06-13-08, 4:48 AM

that girl was tsundere?
didn't notice that between all the weird shit.

06-13-08, 5:23 AM

It looks like tsundere, but I don't think it is...
It's more like a psychological barrier from all the prejudice.

06-13-08, 2:24 PM

oh wow this is tough
didn't see that much for h20 ~foot prints in the sand~
guess 2

06-14-08, 1:14 AM

Master_M2K said:
Hayami did have some tsundere qualities in the beginning but they soon disappeared later on... 2 ^_^

I tend to agree. 2/5

10-30-08, 7:09 PM

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices