MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsundere or Not: Edomae Luna
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsundere Club »» Tsundere or Not: Edomae Luna

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Tsundere Meter Poll
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time

19 17.43%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression

30 27.52%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side

32 29.36%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

18 16.51%
1 - This character is far from being a tsundere

10 9.17%
Voters: 109

06-13-08, 2:24 AM

Here we go again, the 16th Tsundere or Not. Decide the character's level of tsundere-ness in the poll rating meter. In scale of 1 to 5, rate them according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, novel, etc.

Know what the word tsundere means. Over times, the term has gotten broader and people use the term more freely but we, as the club members, should know about the various qualities and characteristics which defines a character to be recognized as tsundere. So vote fairly! The simple definition of tsundere is available in our club page but you can read further at the Wikipedia entry for the broader definition.

Don't recognize the character presented? It's cool, just reply and say so or you can just skip the thread. Hopefully you might recognize her better someday and check back on this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

Past Tsundere or Not threads for easy links:
[ Katsura Hinagiku | Sanzenin Nagi | Revy | Fujibayashi Kyou | Kohinata Hayami | Etoh Mei | Kuchiki Rukia ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Edomae
also known as LUNAR
from Seto no Hanayome

06-13-08, 5:41 AM

i'd give her a 3. she's more of like just insecure of herself though.

06-13-08, 2:28 PM

corroded said:

same

06-13-08, 5:38 PM

i gave her a 1. she's neither tsuntsun or deredere, she's just hyper, crazy and mean.

10-30-08, 10:57 AM

I <3 Luna, but as she isn't quite tsundere.... she's got qualities of a tsunderekko, but i need moar Luna deredere

01-08-09, 4:20 AM

corroded said:

same XD XD

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices