Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2011 10:21 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wtf was Kumagawa doing half naked on top of Zenkichi's mom? XD

Measurements, measurements T_T

Seems like they became buddies after all.

And why the hell is Ajimu keeping her arms crossed like that...did someone mummify her? (scratch this part...she's like that cause the screws go through her entire body)

And wtf is up with Hanten? Why is he standing with his back twoards everybody....he a sexual predator or something?
InariusApr 12, 2011 5:14 PM
Apr 25, 2011 7:20 AM

Feb 2011
i vote ajimu as the personification of jump editors

an hanten isn't a person too, meaning he's the personification(characterization :P) of someone too?

the reason ajimu is the enemy is because of the flask plan, which medaka doesn't like? i wonder for how much time this flask plan will continue to haunt the characters (and the serie)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 25, 2011 7:55 AM

Sep 2007
Rofl ...
That was a reall good chapter.
But anyways, i don't know when this manga will be finished. Oo
Apr 25, 2011 8:30 AM

Dec 2010
Here I was thinking Ajimu was more overpowered than Freeza ever was, but, now I hear Medaka was a Super Saiyan all along.
RebasApr 25, 2011 8:50 AM
Apr 25, 2011 9:39 AM

Feb 2010
Lerax said:
Here I was thinking Ajimu was more overpowered than Freeza ever was, but, now I hear Medaka was a Super Saiyan all along.

True that. If you think she's overpowered with just the skills she demonstrated then guess what, she's got like billions of skills. If omnipresence and omniscience are not enough, just add eternal life and couples more.
I bet she's got some skills that can make you shit yourself and stop you from breathing.
Apr 25, 2011 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
Minami-Nan said:
Lerax said:

True that. If you think she's overpowered with just the skills she demonstrated then guess what, she's got like billions of skills. If omnipresence and omniscience are not enough, just add eternal life and couples more.
I bet she's got some skills that can make you shit yourself and stop you from breathing.

As more characters get introduced, Medaka gets the ability to copy more abnormalities. Eventually this will culminate into Medaka becoming a new status called Infinite. Once that happens, she'll fight a villain representing 0. 0 will then try to divide the manga. /Wild Speculation

Overall, it was quite interesting. I wonder just how Ajimu's "attack when they graduate" plan will work out before the inevitable fight begins.
Apr 26, 2011 10:24 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, it's so weird to see Kumagawa like this now...

So no one remembers Ajimu except for Kumagawa? Didn't Kumagawa say that she was Zenkichi's girlfriend at one point?

What's with Hanten too? Are the two of them stuck together? Who would have thought that Kumagawa would actually seal someone away.

Getting a little interested into this new arc.
Apr 27, 2011 2:21 PM

Sep 2010
Interesting new arc,, Ajimu Najimi is truly an interesting girl afterall
Jun 10, 2011 8:52 PM

Aug 2008
It's a truly new and interesting Arc... Starting with Kumagawa lying on top of Hitoyoshi-sensei.... What the hell was that!! HAAHAHAHA... I was like WTF! Do they really like each other that much!! :O... Well fortunately it's not the case but till Kumagawa was really different...

And Ajimu.... You gotta be kiddin me she has such abilities and she already has lived since long ago and she's actually part of the Founding members of the Hakoniwa School... and she was the designer of the Flask Plan and everything... Well... In the end Medaka is right! She's not just the Final Boss but the First Enemy if she really was such person... Really she's really overpowered!! :S.... But overpowered Ajimu is perfectly evened out by our dear Medaka... dude she's so cool... You gotta love that girl hahaha... GO Medaka! And already explain your plans!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 4:01 PM
Mar 2011
THE 4RTH WALL WENT A CRUMBL'IN DOWN IN THIS CHAPTER
Mar 6, 2012 7:35 PM

Jun 2008
lmao 4th wall.

"Will you return to the daily life arc and welcome forth the last chapter?"

If I didn't see chapter discussions went up to 120+, I would've believed this and be satisfied with it. Although it was pretty silly Kumagawa got partially reformed. It's like he decided to reform by himself without Medaka saying or doing anything, too.
Mar 24, 2013 10:39 PM

Nov 2011
Oh nice.

So Ajimu is the founder of the academy? That's news to me.
Jan 20, 2014 8:30 PM

Dec 2011
This was a nice chapter.
Lol Ajimu can't defeat Medaka because she's the main character. Sounds logic. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.