Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2007 11:09 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />Machi~ <3, she was great again in this episode but let's get to the new stuff...

New ED, sounds nice to me. But MeiMei is pretty weird, one more girl who will eventually be going for Ikuto ^^. I liked this episode, was a good one and I'm looking forward to more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 12, 2007 3:02 PM

Jan 2007
I thought this episode was alright. I'm not too big on Mei Mei' story but it was great to see all the awesome Machi moments. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 12, 2007 3:40 PM

Mar 2007
cyruz said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.----------------------------------------
Machi~ <3, she was great again in this episode but let's get to the new stuff...

New ED, sounds nice to me. But MeiMei is pretty weird, one more girl who will eventually be going for Ikuto ^^. I liked this episode, was a good one and I'm looking forward to more.

Meimei doesnt look like the type to go after Ikuto she isnt from the island like the rest... Why have all the characters fall over on ikuto..

and shes bloody cute!
Jul 12, 2007 5:19 PM

Jul 2007
This was FAR from the quality of episode 13, but it was bearable(which is more than i can say about some of the episodes before that). And Mei Mei seems like a good addition to the cast.
Jul 12, 2007 6:52 PM

May 2007
<3 Mei Mei ^_^

she's too moe for her own good

bah i want more eps like ep 13. It's kinda annoying how some eps focus so much on developing the IkutoxSuzu relationship and then the next ep is just laden with trivial stuff and then it's like nothing ever happened

Well it may not be all that trivial; I could like a <3 triangle with Mei-Mei>Ikuto<Suzu. This may be what the series needs to push the SuzuxIkuto relationship in the right direction. Innocent little Suzu doesn't even understand her feelings for Ikuto yet(trouble sleeping at night,etc). Losing some of Ikuto's attention along with the resultant feelings of jealousy might open her eyes to how she really feels about him
Jul 12, 2007 11:40 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
OmegaRFox said:
Meimei doesnt look like the type to go after Ikuto she isnt from the island like the rest... Why have all the characters fall over on ikuto..

and shes bloody cute!

Ikuto was the one who encouraged MeiMei along with Suzu, and when they walked around the island MeiMei was hiding behind Ikuto's back. So if she's not going to go after him, she's at least going to stick with him whenever she can. That last question of yours seems odd to me, don't tell me you don't know. :P

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 13, 2007 2:35 AM

Mar 2007
cyruz said:
OmegaRFox said:

and shes bloody cute!

Ikuto was the one who encouraged MeiMei along with Suzu, and when they walked around the island MeiMei was hiding behind Ikuto's back. So if she's not going to go after him, she's at least going to stick with him whenever she can. That last question of yours seems odd to me, don't tell me you don't know. :P

Its more trust that love...

Well one that isnt stuck to ikuto whenever hes around...
Jul 13, 2007 4:19 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
OmegaRFox said:
cyruz said:
OmegaRFox said:

and shes bloody cute!

Its more trust that love...

And you know what that trust develops into in anime harem shows. :D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 13, 2007 10:24 PM

Apr 2007
Already love mei-mei
Jul 18, 2007 11:10 AM

Jun 2007
where can i get the episode 14?

I'm downloading from the Ayako Fansubber, but they don't have the episode 14 yet.
Jul 18, 2007 11:27 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Jan 27, 2008 2:28 PM

Nov 2007
MeiMei~! so moe.

Proof of her Moe-ness:

Some LOL-WUT? moments:

Machi was also great this episode :D My favourite character in this series, easily.

I IZ NOT HAPPY

In ur base, stealin ur ikuto

Feb 2, 2009 12:52 PM

Feb 2008
Aaawww... MeiMei is so adorable. :3
Nice episode.
Jul 7, 2010 8:28 AM

Jun 2009
Holy ****

That Kappa is not afraid of Machi... Machi should summon her Shikigami to teach that Kappa a lesson...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 10:17 PM

May 2010
Mei-Mei just isn't doing it for me. We'll see though. But I far prefer Rin to Mei-Mei.

Maybe you guys are right though, that Mei-Mei would make Suzu jealous so we can get this romance going.
Jun 20, 2012 4:06 PM

May 2011
Ah...another persona has come.

The shy girl and the greedy kappa makes things more interesting.
Jun 30, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2012
Two new characters and a new ending! How lovely :D I like the character development a good second half start!
May 3, 2014 6:12 PM
Dec 2013
I've always liked Machi-ne~

Mei Mei would be cute, except for the fact that she stole stuff from about 10 different people. I see the reason for that in this plot, but it destroys her cuteness, because innocent people do not steal. >.<
May 3, 2014 6:15 PM
Dec 2013
Mighty_frog said:
<3 Mei Mei ^_^

she's too moe for her own good

bah i want more eps like ep 13. It's kinda annoying how some eps focus so much on developing the IkutoxSuzu relationship and then the next ep is just laden with trivial stuff and then it's like nothing ever happened

Well it may not be all that trivial; I could like a <3 triangle with Mei-Mei>Ikuto<Suzu. This may be what the series needs to push the SuzuxIkuto relationship in the right direction. Innocent little Suzu doesn't even understand her feelings for Ikuto yet(trouble sleeping at night,etc). Losing some of Ikuto's attention along with the resultant feelings of jealousy might open her eyes to how she really feels about him

I think it's supposed to be more comedy than romance. I'd rather have comedy. There are dozens of pure romances that aren't funny one bit that you can watch.
Feb 16, 2015 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
for me was another great ep! loved the new characters. Machi and Ayane are alaways funny. and the new ending is beautiful!

Mei Mei is supposed to be chinese right?
Love... hurts... so...
Dec 5, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
yay...new characters and they are awesome :D i'm starting to feel sorry that it only has 26 episodes and doesn't have a sequel :(
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Oct 19, 2020 4:07 AM

Aug 2017
Hmm expanding cast? Anyway the new ED is sung by the pig, kind of funny.
Oct 20, 2021 9:44 PM

Nov 2010
Mei Mei in that chinese dress is super cute! Hopefully she's another love interest and someone Ikuto can relate too since they're both outsiders.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2007

71 by rohan121 »»
Apr 23, 10:52 PM

» BEST SHOW EVER

TachibanaRinne - Nov 21, 2021

16 by RjtheGreat14 »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:09 AM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 29, 2007

16 by rafarab13 »»
Aug 23, 2023 5:20 PM

» chances of a second season??

tounoyaboys - Jul 27, 2008

30 by Jihando »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 6, 2007

22 by EggheadLuna »»
Nov 3, 2022 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.