MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Favorite NTR Titles
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» NTR Black Knights - The Netorare Club »» Favorite NTR Titles

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
09-02-10, 8:48 PM

Go ahead and discuss your favorite titles, scenes, etc.

Personally, Victim Girls always does it for me. Maybe its the familiar characters?

09-02-10, 9:01 PM

OshieAi, shota getting milf pregnant in front of her husband that was passed out. First time I saw that left an awesome impression on me. A Soliloquy is the same but with adults.

09-03-10, 10:09 PM

2 titles I actually don't mind that didn't make me rage as hard was:

Takenoko Seijin - "When you let go my hand"
Yuzuki'N'Dash - Another World

Ones that did make me rage were:

Sanbun Kyoden - Sayuki no Sato - even though it had another path
Sanbun Kyoden - Yamahime & Sanhime - bitch in it was just dumb as
Sanbun Kyoden - Sougetsu no Kisetsu - really did feel sorry for the husband
Kayumidome After Tomoyo hen - Clannad doujin where Tomoya gets the ugly end of the stick in the Tomoyo-hen
Mixed Real - if anyone's read the manga ZeroIn, this is a doujin where the MC get's screwed by the girl he likes and his sister
Imako-san - bitch in it was just fucked up from the get-go
Modified by TensaiShonen, 09-03-10, 10:18 PM

11-09-10, 3:56 AM

Triangle Blue - when she was with the guy on the balcony while the husband was sleeping in the room it was connected to.

made me go "oh that's just fucked up" but at the same time my love for stripes was calling going "oh this shit is great"

11-09-10, 7:13 PM

This is EASILY the best NTR doujin I've 'read'... even though it's yet to be translated: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/272728/9f90956547/

Does it for me, every time. The art is truly outstanding - arguably the best I've seen - and the detailed expressions of the girl throughout added a lot.

My other favourites are Musa (great story, and loved the sketchy art) and 'Educating a New Wife'.

11-10-10, 5:09 AM

Interesting story there AironicallyHuman, even tho I don't understand a single thing they were saying.

The art was amazing tho

12-05-10, 8:28 PM

I'd have to say my favorite was Lustful Berry: Overnight Game.

The few frames where the guys force the girl to talk to her boyfriend on her phone while they're gang-banging her really got my pulse going. Intense.

01-05-11, 11:44 PM

any titles similar to Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu "EPISODE ONE" ONLY PLS... i have a thing against "OldFatUglyMen" in NTR's... young-good-looking-guys preferably lol i have recently became familiar w/ntr thnx 2 u guys coz ive always categorized those kind of stories in 'rape' which is also AlWays the case as well (^_^) & its rare to see cute ntr's- too bad...

01-09-11, 10:13 PM

aVa69 said:
any titles similar to Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu "EPISODE ONE" ONLY PLS... i have a thing against "OldFatUglyMen" in NTR's... young-good-looking-guys preferably lol i have recently became familiar w/ntr thnx 2 u guys coz ive always categorized those kind of stories in 'rape' which is also AlWays the case as well (^_^) & its rare to see cute ntr's- too bad...

my friend you and i are alike
young guy ntr is
triangle blue
grope
and aniyome

i hate ntr but those three have young men doing it and not ugly people

06-04-11, 11:28 AM

Best hentai manga =http://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=2451

its Ichigo 100% NTR

Kuusho ziken the author makes such good NTRish doujinshi's he even has some final fantasy and Hatsuko limited ones

Favourite NTR hentai = Triangle blue -jerking another dude off in front of your husband WOW

06-08-11, 9:45 PM

For me my favourite NTR are the ones that really induce rage. Most NTR will leave me wondering "WTF is she doing?" but few imbue me with actual discernible rage. Two that did induce actual rage were Azure Sky and Sayuki no Sato. Sanbun really seems to do NTR well.

The reason those two seemed to pique my rage was NTR where a mother abandons her children for her own carnality seem to anger my blood much more readily than simple "slut screws around on her husband/boyfriend/etc.,"

06-22-11, 10:34 PM

i dont like to see hentai's manga. can anybody recommend me some ntr hentai anime

06-25-11, 8:02 PM

nelsonbrabra said:
i dont like to see hentai's manga. can anybody recommend me some ntr hentai anime

If you check this Club's page on the right-hand side there is a section called 'Anime Relations' that has a list of NTR anime.

07-20-11, 5:27 PM

Kussetsu has a reasonable story for NTR with a twist ending.
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake has double rape in the same room.
Both deviate from the usual formula and are rage-inducing.
The threat is stronger than the execution.

07-27-11, 12:48 AM

lazlain said:
Kussetsu has a reasonable story for NTR with a twist ending.
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake has double rape in the same room.
Both deviate from the usual formula and are rage-inducing.

Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake

turned me off becuase the blue haired chick was screwing the main charecter IMO it's not really rage inducing if the main charecter is getting lucky also. Now if it was the blue haired chick (his ex) and his girlfriend both falling for the tanned guy THEN IT WOULD BE NTR MASTERPIECE!!

07-28-11, 4:31 PM

How the heck is it not rage-inducing?
Both see each other being raped in the same room at the same time all throughout.

Rape is not getting lucky. The girl sees her BF get raped by some blue-haired nurse chick.
This is a case of double NTR.

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! MIGHT have this but it could be your NTR masterpiece.
I dislike the execution of the story and wasn't rage-inducing at all.
The main heroine is just HOT and stupid.

07-29-11, 12:15 AM

lazlain said:
Both see each other being raped in the same room at the same time all throughout.

Rape is not getting lucky. The girl sees her BF get raped by some blue-haired nurse chick.

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! MIGHT have this but it could be your NTR masterpiece.

I agree that for the characters its rage inducing but not for me since IMO the blue haired chick was hotter than the gf so I really couldn't feel the rage and I was wondering wtf should i fap to the guy raping the gf or the guy getting raped by his ex both bring about different emotions in me. I WAS EMOTIONALLY TORN OKAY?

07-29-11, 4:46 AM

VioLink said:
lazlain said:

I agree that for the characters its rage inducing but not for me since IMO the blue haired chick was hotter than the gf so I really couldn't feel the rage and I was wondering wtf should i fap to the guy raping the gf or the guy getting raped by his ex both bring about different emotions in me. I WAS EMOTIONALLY TORN OKAY?

Fine. It was rage x 2 for me so I fapped to both of them.
Kussetsu has this as well in the last episode.

10-26-11, 7:22 PM

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! my favorite

11-06-11, 2:31 PM

1: True Blue
Aoi`s voice when she gets raped by the teacher is so hot xD
The quality of the animations is pretty good, Aoi`s butt looks really nice hehe.
First time I watched it I was very pissed by it though, but I keep coming back to it, but I skip the story parts of course hehe.
True Blue Gaiden is ok.

Also:
I Can
Triangle Blue
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake, the first ep was nice I think. It`s a long time since I watched it :P

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices