Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 29, 2010 7:15 AM

Jun 2010
Yea if it is rape that gonna be a big curveball since this anime is pretty much kid friendly, I mean Neko punching gloves.... She was probably bullied by the girls in her past school and maybe he didnt protect her or she had a crush on him and he hurt her feelings. Although nice call on the sheep part, or but I always figured it was more Little Red Riding Hood oriented, of course he could also be the Boy who cried Wolf, too bad im unfamiliar with all these kids tales.

I was just more surprised at the ending, I was expecting a tsun moment after their initial conversation, but no Ryoushi got through unharmed.
Jul 29, 2010 8:00 AM

Oct 2009
Great episode with a pretty dark flashback.

But my rage is still on the narrator. Satomi Arai is awesome, but the person who wrote her lines does need to STFU before people who watch this began raging even further.

Jul 29, 2010 8:12 AM

Dec 2009
awesome episode *_* Finally some plot 5/5
yuno6.jpg
Jul 29, 2010 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Looks like we gotta add another girl to the "slut list"
Ok™
Jul 29, 2010 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
He probably just stole some candy from her or something like that. Can't be something that serious... that'd be a big curveball, as SkyFade said!
Sigh, yet another one of Ryoushi's confessions. It went according to my expectations.
Jul 29, 2010 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
Great episode.
I would be late on purpose with a disciplinary member like that.
Her love for Ookami-san was funny, and Ookami-san looked so cute.

That student council president from the oni school is a creep.
And it seems he has a past with Ookami-san, which seemed to be something like severe bullying or something in that direction.
zimno said:
EP=7/10

rape?
I think that isn't it would be going to far for this type of anime, besides the age ratting for this anime would be higher then.
Still from the looks of it, it must have been pretty bad.
Jul 29, 2010 8:52 AM
May 2010
PLOT DEVELOPMENT! xD

Great episode

Cliffhangers ftl can't wait for the next episode 5/5
Jul 29, 2010 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
Oh man, so Ookami-san's got a tragic past, how original... Just tell me more about that blonde chick at the end, i guess she won't be likeable, but she's hot.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2010 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
Oh man, so Ookami-san's got a tragic past, how original...

Hey, personally, I prefer tragic past to no past and her being a tsundere for no reason.
Jul 29, 2010 9:41 AM
Manga DB Admin
Jun 2010
Overall it was a good episode, but I was distracted by a certain thing.
Jul 29, 2010 9:44 AM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:
Oh man, so Ookami-san's got a tragic past, how original...

Hey, personally, I prefer tragic past to no past and her being a tsundere for no reason.

Maybe you're right. Seems like i'm too wary about tragic pasts since Angel Beats aired.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2010 9:44 AM

Jun 2007
so what Ookami is second hand goods
otakus raging lool

i like kuroko narrating XD

well cant wait to see that president get what he deserves. also blonde big boobs will probably be asked to go after ryoushi
Jul 29, 2010 9:50 AM

Apr 2009
Yay, some plot and plot development.

Yeah, what did Hitsujikai do to Ookami? More will come later?
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Jul 29, 2010 9:55 AM

Feb 2010
took long enough for some real plot development.
Jul 29, 2010 9:59 AM

Apr 2010
If It Rape Then Ryoushi Probally gonna rage and kick ass :P

Jul 29, 2010 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
I'm agreeing more and more with Ringo's logic, if she keeps being like she has been so far she'll be one of my favorite characters in no time. Oh yeah the founder is a dirty old man.

Jul 29, 2010 10:08 AM

Jun 2007
Hoppy said:
I'm agreeing more and more with Ringo's logic, if she keeps being like she has been so far she'll be one of my favorite characters in no time. Oh yeah the founder is a dirty old man.
seems like the founder is always a dirty old man
in these types of animes. makes me wonder if i would be allowed to be like that when im an old man
Jul 29, 2010 10:11 AM
Apr 2010
This episode was pretty good as well. A yuri opening that caught my attention to a more serious note in the end. I like it :D

Oh and this
dancu said:
otakus raging lool

I lol'd so hard reading it! XD
Jul 29, 2010 10:45 AM

Aug 2009
Best parts: a) Momo-chan, she's great! A bisexual hedonist, who is able even to sexually harass Ookami-san b) Yuri Ringo... that's awesome!!!
Jul 29, 2010 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
I wonder what kind of history that guy had with Ryouko. It looks almost abusive.
Jul 29, 2010 11:28 AM
May 2009
Yeah! I agree it's not something like rape or anything.. It must be something about her trust to that white haired guy which suddenly fades away that she earned the purpose to become stronger ever since... It looks like she turned out to be a daughter of some rich family cuz of her outfit and weakness comes with it =)... I believe Hitsujkai is naturally a sadist and likes to see people in grief... It's more like he was jealous with Ryoko or something and that he planned to gain her trust and suddenly turned out to be a traitor that broke her trust... And the scene where Ryoushi said he will always be on her side, she's pretty much relieved cuz she might have another chance to gain trust from people... Everyone would notice that she was pretty happy when they first fought with the Onigashima people that she could leave her back to Ryoushi... hahaha just my thoughts if I were the author..

There were only few main chars with sexually harassment pasts (Gunslinger Girls, Bakemonogatari, etc).. I believe this anime will not go that far since it's a comedy type.. Just imagine how will the other comedy oriented characters would react if that's something like rape...
cyrelleboa7Jul 29, 2010 11:31 AM
Jul 29, 2010 12:17 PM

May 2010
A bit random
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 29, 2010 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
To clarify things for our fellow, but less insightful MAL users. That was not rape. Thank you.
Jul 29, 2010 12:27 PM

Sep 2009
I doubt it's rape (I would be mad if it was, poor Ryouko)...probably just something else, though still might be bad. Looking forward to finding out more.

Ringo is one of my favorite characters in this show, she's awesome.
Jul 29, 2010 12:29 PM

Sep 2009
We get to see both of Ryoushi's eyes for the 1st time!
Jul 29, 2010 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Linalee-Stratos said:
We get to see both of Ryoushi's eyes for the 1st time!

oh lol, that's true xD!!!
Jul 29, 2010 12:46 PM

Jul 2010
Ryouko is so awesome! Now that's who my girlfriend should be.. Well Momoko is also great.. Damn it!
Oh well. The narrator lady still pisses me off though. I always have to pause it to read both the subtitles and her voice OOO! that voice makes me angry.
Jul 29, 2010 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
dancu said:
otakus raging lool

WHAT! HELL NAW. (tears up Ookami-fanart and burns novels)

[I'm joking]
Jul 29, 2010 1:30 PM
Nov 2008
Ryoshi and Ryokou= love...YEY!
Jul 29, 2010 1:33 PM

Jun 2010
Oh yea I forgot about Senjougahara in Bakemonogatori, yea true in that anime I never expected that at that point but hen again later on all the girls were a little freaky so afterwards it didnt feel out of place, and Ookami has already given some sexual jokes so maybe it isnt too unbelievable, but I still doubt it
Jul 29, 2010 2:08 PM

May 2009
DeathSinzz said:

No, he will just give up on Ookami-san. "I don't need second-hand goods."
Jul 29, 2010 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
^ Nah, why rape anyway? Maybe he destoyed her Neko Neko Knuckles Mark 0, wich were a last thing Ookami-san's great-great-grandfather's sister left after she died. That could also be thrilling for Ryouko, right?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2010 2:32 PM
Apr 2010
ALL HAIL THE millet dumplings!!

rape is way to much of a big deal for this comedy drama
if they did it would kind of blow my mind
although when she got kidnapped i thought she was going to get raped so idk
but i dont think Yoshiaki or Masashi would include something on that level

i think the prez would have been her first love and maybe like tricked her and made a fool out of her and maybe traumatized her
Jul 29, 2010 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
^ Nah, why rape anyway? Maybe he destoyed her Neko Neko Knuckles Mark 0, wich were a last thing Ookami-san's great-great-grandfather's sister left after she died. That could also be thrilling for Ryouko, right?

Except for the fact that they said Majo made them..
Jul 29, 2010 2:45 PM
Jun 2010
Hmm, he might have abused her or raped her. She was alone with that white hair guy because after that flashback when she was being bullied by the other girls, she was in her school uniform, it looked like Ookami was at her home wearing her casual cashmere strapless outfit, also schools doesn't usually have curtains(the ones that Ookami was holding onto). Also, after the ending credits of the show, the white hair guy was holding a picture of Ookami and saying, "You look even tastier now....*Grin*", so it is possible for rape... Never knew a Little Red Riding Hood-like anime is going to have rape in the story.... I'm sure Ookami isn't going to be bigger than any other characters if she's second hand goods lol. Also, if a girl was bullied and got stronger in the future and met the bully, I'm sure she would try to beat them up, but if the girl was raped, she would have fear upon seeing the rapist again because they are afraid of getting raped again by the same person.

This just reminds me of GE-Good Ending...
Jul 29, 2010 2:46 PM
Jun 2010
girlsdeadmonster said:
ALL HAIL THE millet dumplings!!

rape is way to much of a big deal for this comedy drama
if they did it would kind of blow my mind
although when she got kidnapped i thought she was going to get raped so idk
but i dont think Yoshiaki or Masashi would include something on that level

i think the prez would have been her first love and maybe like tricked her and made a fool out of her and maybe traumatized her

He didn't make a fool out of her, when they were alone together, she wasn't in her school uniform.
Jul 29, 2010 3:07 PM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:

She made Mark I and Mark II, i'm talking about Mark 0.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2010 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
One thing I can say about what he did. It's not rape but it most likely something stupid. Maybe a dead cat in her bag.
Jul 29, 2010 3:42 PM
Jun 2010
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:

There is no reason for her to have knuckles in the past, she seemed weak and defenseless back then, it's most likely that she started to train after that traumatic event.
Jul 29, 2010 3:44 PM

May 2008
viral_hun said:
DeathSinzz said:

No, he will just give up on Ookami-san. "I don't need second-hand goods."

Awww! Don't say that! What is this? Tess of d'Ubervilles?!
Jul 29, 2010 3:47 PM

May 2008
If so... then Ryoko would kill that sucker in the end, and then Ryoshi and Ryoko split off.
Jul 29, 2010 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
Raigeki1993 said:
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:

There is no reason for her to have knuckles in the past, she seemed weak and defenseless back then, it's most likely that she started to train after that traumatic event.

Jesus man, it was just an idiotic joke, don't take it seriously.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2010 4:00 PM

Dec 2009
... Ryouko's past seems sad ... I'm really curious how will they explain it ... *pleasedontletthemruinthisanimepleasedontletthemruin...*
Jul 29, 2010 4:01 PM
Nov 2009
I BOW BEFORE THE MILLET DUMPLINGS.

PLEASE BLESS US WITH MORE DUMPLINGS!
Jul 29, 2010 4:36 PM
Jun 2010
OrochiPL said:
Raigeki1993 said:
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:

Jesus man, it was just an idiotic joke, don't take it seriously.

Whoa whoa, calm down, I was just giving my opinion on what you said...
Jul 29, 2010 5:07 PM

Apr 2010
Good ep. Lol'd at extracting essence.

I hope they don't pull the rape card on ookami though. Childhood emotional damage is plenty imo.

Yay for plot
Jul 29, 2010 5:33 PM

Feb 2009
Whatever he did to her I'll be laughing when he get beat up to a pulp.
Jul 29, 2010 6:50 PM

Jul 2009
Only now, I really want the narrator to quite talking over the characters.:(
It didn't bother me before, yet it is spoiling the series for me personally; I'm the type of person who can't listen to two people at once anyway, conbined with us being subtitle readers, this is a bit of a bother.

The bento boxes are so cute; the lunches look both fun and tasty, yet are exceptionally healthy.
It makes me feel guilty for finishing a family size pizza alone, I should cook lunch more often.

Momo is actually a good leader; as long as you have control, does it matter what methods you use?

I like Ookami, yet I wouldn't mind her droping the tsundere act for a bit from now on.:p

Urashima is ace; gentlemen style fighting, you can't go wrong.

The story is picking up some pace.:D

Jul 29, 2010 6:54 PM

Jun 2008
Everyone RELAX, there's absolutely no way she was raped or anything close to that.

Trust me, if she had, the creators would've already been killed by creepy otaku in Japan.

Pretty LOL how everyone jumps at that conclusion, however was that dude her bf???

also, enter generic plot, YAY.
Jul 29, 2010 8:53 PM

Aug 2009
Lol, the narrator cracks me up as usual, but not as much as the previous eps because I was trying to listen to the main dialogue while she's narrating (and god it's friggin' hard to do so while watching RAW...>_>)

Overall ok ep. Finally we get to see the white-haired guy's face. I wonder which fairytale he and the blond girl at the end is from.

Yes, I've been curious about Ryouko's past but they wouldn't go from this pretty much happy-no-plot setting into something dark...would they?

[strike]P.S. My new otp MomoxRyouko[/strike]

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Aug 11, 2010

159 by epr0x »»
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2010

195 by epr0x »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.