Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2016 1:14 AM
Nov 2015
Don't hurt me. ><

Shiro kidnaps Ryoko one last time and Ryoushi goes after her. Ryoko slips back into her traumatized state but Ryoushi gets there in time. Shiro demands a 1 v 1 which he accepts. Ryoushi ends up winning and in turn causing Ryoko to discard her safety coat, finally accepting Ryoushi's feelings and turning back into the sweet girl she used to be before shiro tried to assault her. Ryoushi takes this chance to convey his feelings one more and show his unshakable resolve by proposing, to which she accepts. The end.
Jun 20, 2016 9:27 PM
Jun 2016
OMG Thank you i have been looking for the ending of this novel sense the anime finished airing and have been unable to find anything about it even on extremely obscure forums if possible would you be willing to write a small summery of what happens after the point the anime ends?
Aug 14, 2016 7:39 AM
Apr 2013
Thanks a lot for the summary
Feb 13, 2020 3:01 PM
Jun 2017
This be hella late but honestly I'm a little disappointed because her turning back to a sweet girl refers to her not growing as a person since she reverts to a previous state. Also, with that, Ryoushi fell for ookami Ryoko, not the old her. Idk how literal the whole "safery coat" thing was but a part of it should have been real (right?).
Then again there may have been things not explained in the summary and it's been a while since i've watched the show(if 3 years ago counts as a while) nor have read the LN.

Anyway, for my closure on this series,

Basically: oh well
Apr 22, 2020 10:44 PM
Feb 2020
NightSkyPatrolOS said:
This be hella late but honestly I'm a little disappointed because her turning back to a sweet girl refers to her not growing as a person since she reverts to a previous state. Also, with that, Ryoushi fell for ookami Ryoko, not the old her. Idk how literal the whole "safery coat" thing was but a part of it should have been real (right?).
Then again there may have been things not explained in the summary and it's been a while since i've watched the show(if 3 years ago counts as a while) nor have read the LN.

Anyway, for my closure on this series,

Basically: oh well

She's still a brawler, I assume she just reverts back to the girl she was in the 'fake date' episode where she got amnesia, still the girl Ryoushi fell for, just more innocent and accepting
May 9, 2021 11:26 PM
Dec 2020
Loxe said:
Don't hurt me. ><

Shiro kidnaps Ryoko one last time and Ryoushi goes after her. Ryoko slips back into her traumatized state but Ryoushi gets there in time. Shiro demands a 1 v 1 which he accepts. Ryoushi ends up winning and in turn causing Ryoko to discard her safety coat, finally accepting Ryoushi's feelings and turning back into the sweet girl she used to be before shiro tried to assault her. Ryoushi takes this chance to convey his feelings one more and show his unshakable resolve by proposing, to which she accepts. The end.
its 2021 and let me thank you for giving me some kind of closure. I liked the anime but its a shame not everything was animated.
May 17, 2021 12:07 PM
Apr 2021
hehehe, after ten years the chance of a second season is practically zero, the ending can only be deduced
Jun 3, 2021 6:06 AM

Apr 2014
Yamamoto_001 said:
hehehe, after ten years the chance of a second season is practically zero, the ending can only be deduced

shame ...
the anime just for promoting LN
even its hard to search the light novel...
Jun 4, 2021 12:10 PM
Apr 2021
Doge_Karim said:
Yamamoto_001 said:

shame ...

it was a good anime, I even liked it, but good works don't hold up on the market and are abandoned
Jun 5, 2021 1:52 AM

Apr 2014
Yamamoto_001 said:
Doge_Karim said:

shame ...

it was a good anime, I even liked it, but good works don't hold up on the market and are abandoned

yes. Anime can't make more popular the LN..
even anime very influence by Certain Scientific Railgun (Kuroko's voice actor voicing narrator) and cameo Mikoto and Kuroko...
Feb 18, 10:54 PM
Jan 2015
Reply to AplusGamer
OMG Thank you i have been looking for the ending of this novel sense the anime finished airing and have been unable to find anything about it even on extremely obscure forums if possible would you be willing to write a small summery of what happens after the point the anime ends?
@AplusGamer

A more extensive synopsis is given here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/2h3l9s/how_does_ookamisan_to_shichinin_no_nakamatachi_end/?rdt=39300

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Aug 11, 2010

159 by epr0x »»
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2010

195 by epr0x »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.