Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 3:32 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How can they not know what a virgin or space is? >.>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 11, 2011 1:14 PM
Jan 2011
Not knowing what space is makes a little bit of sense, because it's a world where a lot of technological knowledge has been lost. I mean, it is a space western, right? Despite all the armors and cool weapons, in a lot of ways people's lives are more like the nineteenth century. I bet if you went back to the old west and asked people what outer space was, they wouldn't know, either.

Now, Pricilla not knowing what the word "virgin" meant . . . that I thought was really stupid. I'm sure it was supposed to be funny but I just found it embarrassing.

I think that in the last few episodes, they were trying to suggest that in some ways Wendy was more mature than Pricilla despite being younger, and her greater knowledge of sexuality was one of those signs of greater maturity. (What I mean is, when Van told Wendy that he was a virgin, she knew enough to know that she was one too!)
Aug 17, 2011 10:20 PM
Feb 2008
Mouse2010 said:
Now, Pricilla not knowing what the word "virgin" meant . . . that I thought was really stupid. I'm sure it was supposed to be funny but I just found it embarrassing.

That was pretty unexplainable and dumb.
Jun 21, 2012 9:44 PM

Nov 2011
Van: I'm a virgin
Priscilla: What's a virgin?

LOL, priceless.
Dec 14, 2012 2:11 AM

Jan 2012
Priscilla is not only annoying but also stupid.

Jan 20, 2013 1:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I loved the acoustic ED. The music in this series is pretty good.

What the hell is that on the moon?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 18, 2013 12:43 PM

Apr 2012
Ray takes himself a little too seriously, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. His 120% devotion to his revenge at the expense of his own body, I mean you gotta respect that. I'm just saying, wouldn't it be interesting if ray had some groupies.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jun 6, 2013 1:32 PM

Feb 2009
Well it is true Ray is awesome, I wish he had one of the original seven's armors.

Sorry Pricilla but Wendy got first dibs on Van.
Mar 27, 2014 2:02 PM
Jun 2013
how does wendy know what a virgin is but this girl doesint.Also why are the girls wearing bathing suits. i thought they didint like them.
Jul 12, 2022 3:56 PM

Aug 2018
pretty good character-focused episode. Too bad theres not enough episodes left to really make up for the inexcusable lack of character development in this show. I am firmly on team Wendy. Priscilla needs to go home.
Mar 19, 10:26 AM

Dec 2022
Van is popular with the ladies, so much that even Ray commented on it. Is it the outfit, or the distant and brooding attitude? I think it's both.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 26 Discussion

formosan - Sep 4, 2008

27 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 24 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 20 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 19 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

8 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.