Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2010 1:19 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I say Shuuichi has the sweet life. He's surrounded by hot girls out in the middle of nowhere (as far I can tell). Too bad his sister has psycho potential. Wincest tends to lead to insanity in these situations.
Jul 2, 2010 12:25 AM

Feb 2008
that tennis ball at the beginning really did it for me

In all seriousness, not a bad episode. I do question his sisters mental stability to an extent... Currently I say Saeki > Mio. But that's just me. The animation could be better, but this is a hentai after all, so it wasn't bad considering that.
Oct 13, 2010 4:24 AM

Mar 2009
It's not bad so far, but I'd probably forget about it quickly.
Oct 20, 2010 9:03 PM

May 2010
Mio :D wincest...ftw! XD
Jan 11, 2011 12:46 PM

Mar 2010
I like the tennis concept pretty decent

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 19, 2011 1:43 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, Mio in dat hawt dress did it in this episode.

I like Saeki too but Mio and the Wincest is so hard to put at the second place.
Aug 19, 2011 6:31 PM

Apr 2011
LOL ... so far my favorite girl is actually hentai sensei-sama ... oppai ftw ;)

The Wincest comes in a very close second, that was some horny stuff. Especially with the sexy cosplay and imouto-taunts. Saeki has a nicer body and would be more likely to provide Shuuichi with a happy life in the future, since Mio seems like the kind of crazy that's great to fuck but terrible to settle down with... y'know, above and beyond the whole 'she's my little stepsister' societal taboo.

Speaking of, am I the only one who thinks it'd be just that little bit hotter if they went that last extra bit and made them blood siblings? Guess I'll have to watch Sora for the full-on wincest.
Dec 26, 2012 10:24 PM

Jan 2012
This was rather good. Loved the animation.

Mar 28, 2013 9:26 PM
Jul 2012
I like the tennis girl better than the sister. Hate all other characters.
Feb 22, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2012
I would bump into this shortly after starting Prince of Tennis. Lol @ the coach fantasizing. The character designs are really nice and I like the general atmosphere. Saeki got bold with that yukata, I wouldn't mind a sex scene at the festival.
May 3, 2015 11:30 AM

Nov 2011
A first episode that does not hit much for the sex scenes, indeed, one is a bit disappointed if that's what you seek. If you want a story almost romantic, then it may be satisfactory; provided you do not ask too much like the plot. Because that is the classic script that you often see in this kind of anime. But we can not complain of the designs that are the famous T2; so very beautiful and well finished. Animations are satisfactory.
Oct 22, 2017 1:31 AM
Oct 2017
this suck i can not watch this anime 😡👿 grrrrr
Oct 27, 2017 4:58 AM
Oct 2017
Cool episode suuchi was a very lucky guy asf...and the animation really nailed it
Jan 6, 2018 1:51 AM

Sep 2012
DonKangolJones said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I say Shuuichi has the sweet life. He's surrounded by hot girls out in the middle of nowhere (as far I can tell). Too bad his sister has psycho potential. Wincest tends to lead to insanity in these situations.
TrueUchiha said:
Mio :D wincest...ftw! XD
-Quasar said:
Wow, Mio in dat hawt dress did it in this episode.

I like Saeki too but Mio and the Wincest is so hard to put at the second place.
Blind_Guardian said:
LOL ... so far my favorite girl is actually hentai sensei-sama ... oppai ftw ;)

The Wincest comes in a very close second, that was some horny stuff. Especially with the sexy cosplay and imouto-taunts. Saeki has a nicer body and would be more likely to provide Shuuichi with a happy life in the future, since Mio seems like the kind of crazy that's great to fuck but terrible to settle down with... y'know, above and beyond the whole 'she's my little stepsister' societal taboo.

Speaking of, am I the only one who thinks it'd be just that little bit hotter if they went that last extra bit and made them blood siblings? Guess I'll have to watch Sora for the full-on wincest.

actually sister in law not blood related sister so there is no incest/wincest :)
Sep 18, 2018 11:01 AM

Feb 2014
Love Taka's character design, Mio is a cutie, light blue striped panties are the best.
Dec 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Jan 2018
You go girl, Ai-chan! Don't give up!
Aug 23, 2020 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
The sounds and dialogue are too exaggerated for me to enjoy.
Aug 24, 2022 11:41 AM

Nov 2010
Nice sex scenes, but those mosaics are super annoying!

I'm such a big fan of Tony Taka's art. Most of the girls he draws are so my type! I'm glad the anime version looks good enough. I wish I was the one fucking these girls, especially Saeki!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fault!! Episode 3 Discussion

-Quasar - May 23, 2011

31 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 24, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Fault!! Episode 2 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Jul 4, 2010

22 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 24, 2022 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.