New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2011 11:51 AM

Mar 2009
Yes, welcome everyone! Glad to see new faces. :3
Feb 25, 2011 4:29 AM

Feb 2011
heys, this is like a famous guild i mean club so much people to talk with i'll keep my best to be active for the club :)
Mar 28, 2011 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
heyz everyonez
names KonCussive....and is KonCussive everywhere else ;D
so yeah my list of mine needs help filling :P
so i'm gald to come across such an active club YAY
started watching animu seriously since last december and i've been watching constantly since then ( when not doing work/studies and such)

oh and i've also been wondering if there are reccomendations for OSTs and such...
Mar 28, 2011 11:03 AM
Mar 2011
Hello!!! I began watching anime when became sick last
September.... XD now I am totally obsessed! My favorite animes
are bleach, ouran high school host club, skip beat!, Kaze no
Stigma... Ah, yes, and I am American. Umm I don't often have
interaction with real people anymore... So if I say something weird,
Please tell me!!!
My Future is blurred by smoke and ash,
My Past is marred by a gaping slash,
Yet somehow my Present is airy, carefree;
For I am holding your hand as you walk with me.
Mar 28, 2011 10:30 PM

Mar 2011
Hi! I'm AJ, I just started watching anime after realizing how poor true acting is and comparing my favorite childhood show (Pokemon) subbed vs. dubbed. I have been watching since January and have mostly just been following J.C. Staff productions, as I first watched To Aru Majutsu No Index.

I would love to discuss my thoughts, and and in dire need of some good anime! Thanks!!!
Mar 28, 2011 11:10 PM
Jun 2008
hey name is ENTER_KLACMAN

give i'm 21yrs been on anime for some years been inspire & influence on it.

really give dream of wanting to work in anime.

so that why i'm here.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 29, 2011 10:10 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome all of you to the club! Nice to have you all here ^_^

Mar 29, 2011 5:21 PM

Jun 2009
SerasAshley said:
Welcome all of you to the club! Nice to have you all here ^_^
Mar 29, 2011 8:30 PM
Oct 2010
hi im bakaotaku....im really random most of the time....and i have a terrible train f thought thats why i usually leave animes unatended for months and then get back to them later (i know TT.TT sad) but i like to think that i give good recommendations ^_^ also i like manga like 50 % more so im open to any manga recomendations as well
Apr 2, 2011 12:46 AM

Jan 2011
Just wanted to stop by and say helloooo to everyone! :)
I've only been into anime for about 6ish months now so I figured a reccomendation club may be a good idea if im stuck for stuff to watch!
Apr 2, 2011 10:27 PM
Feb 2011
HI im killjoy i guess im a anime otaku and i like romance animes and actions.
Apr 3, 2011 2:28 AM
Apr 2010
hi. i've been in the club for a while but i've never been very active. guess it's time to start. started watchin in '09, and i watch all genres.
Apr 7, 2011 12:08 PM

Mar 2009
Hi,
I'm Nekro-Nin *don't look surprised*

I watch anime since childhood - even I don't know the difference between anime and cartoon.
If you check my anime list, you will see I didn't watch many animes ...

I've a long plan-to-watch list ... 109 animes to watch xD

My favorite genres are drama, sci-fi, mystery and psychological.
I watch other genres of course like yuri.
I'm still looking for unique animes.
Apr 11, 2011 12:59 AM

Nov 2009
Yo, names Trenchrunner. You may butcher the name to your liking. I'm 21; I drink, smoke, and swear and excessively. I study music, martial arts, and cooking. I'm an avid hunter, tracker, and survivalist. I'm straight forward and blunt with the truth. It's my nature. It may be harder, but it's more fun and I don't like regrets. I'm an American and I served in the military since I was 18. Now that I'm out, I wander around learning trades of life. I write far more than I speak, you would have been left with first sentence if this were in person. It's just troublesome. I've been watching anime since '98 and reading manga since '11. My list isn't filled with all that I have seen, but it has a few hundred or so. If you want to know more about me just message me. I hope we can get along.

Had to remove the "bad" language. Habits die hard.
TrenchrunnerApr 11, 2011 1:07 AM
Apr 16, 2011 3:12 AM

Apr 2011
Hey im Uragan. I love to watch anime and read manga. I recently joined MAL also the holidays just started where i live which is Aus so feel free to give me any recommendations. I generally prefer to watch action, comedy and romance...
I just noticed how fail my other intro was
UraganApr 16, 2011 3:18 AM
Apr 17, 2011 5:45 PM

Jan 2011
Hi I'm Biopi. I have watched way too much anime. Oh and I play tennis and am thinking about getting involved in parkour.

Has anyone seen Hanasaku Iroha or the money of soul and possibility control. They are the two new anime that really stands out for me.
May 5, 2011 6:15 AM
Apr 2011
Hello ^_^
I'm tola-chan, you can call me tola.
I'm 17 years old. I watched my first anime about 10 months ago.
And I'm not really good at introductions lol.
May 6, 2011 1:56 AM

Nov 2010
Hello i am the kingfish931 you can call me fish or king or kingfish or whatever

i have been using MAL. for a while now But, just now i am expanding from just using MAL to help me organize the shows i have seen , too actually talking about anime with others. My main goal in using the recommendation Club is to well get some recommendations.
Jun 18, 2011 11:54 PM
Nov 2009
Hey everyone, Just found this group and thought "Perfect!"

I just graduated high school and am finally able to get back into watching anime again, having not had much time to in the past year. During my junior year, though, I managed to watch a couple days shy of a solid month of anime, during only the school year (in tandem with running cross country and track.. I didn't sleep much)

I love romance and comedy animes, but I also have a special place in my heart for awesome shows like Hellsing and Black Lagoon.

So far, my favorite is Toradora, with which I discovered an obsession with the Four Tsundere Wonders, and i've almost exhausted my options for watching in that area xP

Well, I'd say that's a fairly thorough introduction... Mmkay, jolly ho!
Jul 25, 2011 1:44 AM
Apr 2011
My Name is Antwan Im really 18

Started watching dragonball Z as a kid but an old girlfriend got me back watching
Jul 28, 2011 4:33 PM

Jan 2010
Hello. Name is Daitomodachi! I'm 20, junior at college (electrical engineering), and enjoy anime. However, I'm not an otaku. I just like really really good animes. My favorite animes include Code Geass R2, TTGL, Mahou Shoujo Madoka, and FMA: Brotherhood.
Jul 31, 2011 12:40 PM
Jul 2011
Hi, I'm melloyello, but you could just call me Julia (: I'm never usually active in clubs, but I really hope I could do my best to participate in this one, since everyone seems so friendly :D I'm a really shy person at first but once you get to know me, I'm extremely crazy (: based on my name, you could probably tell my favourite anime is Death Note and my favourite character is Mello from Death Note ;)
Jul 31, 2011 6:41 PM

Feb 2007
Hi, name is Honeul! Just recently joined the club.

=============================
sociallyawkward | nocturnalreader
Aug 12, 2011 8:01 PM

Oct 2009
Hello to all of you new members! You are very welcome here ^_^

Aug 14, 2011 10:23 PM
Aug 2011
Hajimimashte! Watashi no namae wa, Ayumu desu.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~! :)

I'm kinda new here and I'm really eager to meet new friends.
So by all means, friends? :D
Aug 18, 2011 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
Friends are always good! Welcome to the club.

Aug 21, 2011 4:49 PM

Jun 2011
Hi I'm jurrasic10 I'm 17 and going to be a senior in high school in a couple of weeks. I've enjoyed anime subconciously since I was an 8 year old kid when dragonball/pokemon/ghost in the shell/transformers/gundam wing was airing back on Toonami, Adult Swim and the Saturday morning cartoon channels like fox box/wbkids. Decided to marathon One Piece one day back in the summer of 05' and then discovered what I was watching was called anime ^^.

I love discovering hidden gems among anime and manga and would look forward to speeding up the process with you guys! Let's get along well~ -fu fu fu-
Aug 27, 2011 10:34 PM
Aug 2011
Hey, I'm Tokicha, but Call me Toki-chan!! :3
My English is bad, but I hope it's not an problem. - If you understand what I mean xD
I'm big Japanese + Anime + Manga - everything about Japan, I just love!
I was 7 or younger when I first saw an anime! It was Naruto xD - and It's my fav anime, becuz It's my first anime what I have seen (Now I watch Naruto Ship.)! xD. Ummm... I have watched 25-30 anime's, but It's very few, becuz , My friend have watched 78 anime's.I like genres like : Romance, School , Fantasy , Horror, Shoujo (or what was it?? xD) - yes, usually I like when the The main character is a girl - dunno , maybe becuz I'm a girl too XD , I have a Q ! Do You Like Yaoi? I ask this, becuz I have many anime friend's who like yaoi - I do not like that ._. I dunno why Õ_Õ
Sep 4, 2011 3:24 PM

Oct 2008
Hello I am Pockyninja age 24. I would consider myself a otaku. I am a big anime fan been watching since like 16. I am also a big video gamer/programer. Also a into J-pop and anime theme songs. Though I don't keep up well on anime or video game news. I am highly interested in myths and legends as well as psychological and philosophical things. I joined to hopefully find some new good anime series (I need to at least watch 2 series a week) and hopefully help others find something interesting. I will leave it at that since I don't know what else to say.

Favorite saying: Sleep is for mortals
Sep 5, 2011 2:54 AM
Sep 2011
Hi!
I'm Dpx, and I refuse to lose to any of you in anyway!!!

:p
-
Sep 12, 2011 9:23 PM

Sep 2009
Hi there, I'm musicalsushi!!!!!
I love anime and also love to draw ^_^
I'm a huge video game player
Sep 17, 2011 11:10 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to all! Nice to have you here

Sep 18, 2011 8:37 AM
Sep 2011
Hello, I'm Jay[male] (please call me by my name >.<) I'm still 16, but i'm at college already :P i like anime and manga with comedy, romance, action and shoujo for some reason.
i started watching anime at the middle of 5-6 yrs old of my life, :D
and right now, I'm living here at TX, USA. although I'm originally from Philippines.
Sep 18, 2011 1:06 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to the club!

Sep 19, 2011 6:01 AM

Oct 2009
Hello! I am NosferatuHicham, my nickname is a combination of two words: "Nosferatu" I suppose most of you know what it means ( I'm a huge fan of Vampire culture) and "Hicham/Hisham" which is my first name and means generosity and bounty in arabic (pfft a lame name huh? don't need you to tell me that >.>). Anyways, I'm 23, majoring in Economic and Management Sciences, which I sadly started lately to regret choosing as a field of study, too boring T_T, I started watching Anime since I was 7 years old, my firsts were Tigermask and UFO Robo Grendizer, but my real passion for anime surfaced when I watched Dragon Ball, lately, I got addicted to reading manga especially mature and dark themed ones, and I am also a casual gamer, my favorite categories are RPG, Action, Adventure, Beat'em all,...
Allright, that's it I think, yoroshiku onegai shi masu!!
Sep 19, 2011 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone!=)
Nice to meet you I'm Miko, i'm 16 and i love anime and manga(like you) especially shonen, fantasy and shojo ai/yuri ones.
I also listen j-pop music but i haven't a favourite music group.
I'm italian so i can't write and understand very difficult english sentences but i'll try to learn them.^^
Sep 19, 2011 12:55 PM

Aug 2011
Hi Everyone! You Can just call me by my username if you want or Kurt either one really is fine by me.

I've Always enjoyed anime, always think about getting into manga but never really have.
I'm 23 pretty much watch anything that people throw my way. joined MAL not to long ago as well as the club. But Look forward to making friends with you guys as well as exchanging anime suggestions!
If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask.
Sep 19, 2011 3:50 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to all of you!

nice to have you here.

Sep 20, 2011 3:34 AM
Dec 2010
Hi everyone~ I am glad to meet your acquaintances here. I'm not good with online introductions since I lurk more than to post. So please do pardon me on that.

I'm 23yr and a fan of sci-fi, mystery and psychological genre. Horror is not necessary theme to go along for me. As long as there is something intellectual about a show, it generally pique my interest. I don't mind comedy too and it generally goes well with me.

Feel free to add me up on your friend list. I'm looking forward to you people. That is all I guess.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Sep 20, 2011 9:18 AM

Jun 2011
Hello everyone, I'm Milky-chan anything you would like to know about me, you can learn by asking me directly (。◕ω◕), I have no special talents and abilities or powers nor am I an esper or an alien, I hope to get along with everyone :)
If an ideal world can be found in crappy game, there maybe an ideal route in the real world for me to discover.
Sep 20, 2011 2:14 PM
Dec 2010
Hello everyone!!

I think I have introduced myself before hahaha.

My name is Nike, I don't really consider myself an otaku, I really do like watching animes and I read mangas once in a while. I have a truck load of plan-to-watch animes.

If you have any must-watch, you can let me know.

Hiroshiku, onegai shimasu.
[/url]
Sep 20, 2011 10:31 PM

Apr 2011
HEy whats up ppl :)
ahaha yeah so if theres something that
you think i would like to watch
or just wanna randomly talk then just post
on my profile
Sep 21, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2011
HI EVERYONE!!!XD
As 99.999999% of you, i enjoy watching anime and reading manga! I'm not too experienced with both, but have seen my fair share of 'em. My fav genres are; comedy, romance, action, mystery, tragedy... but i do like to watch a broad range of anime's or even manga (really need to read more manga >.<)!!
well, don't wanna bore you lot with this, bu hey, i like chatting about anime or non-anime related stuff, and will always appreciate recommendations!! :D
Sep 23, 2011 3:05 PM
Jun 2011
helllooooo im jc 18 y.o. nice to meet you all
btw the only game im playing now is DOTA been playing it for 5 years xD
Sep 23, 2011 5:41 PM

Jun 2008
Hello! ^^ I'm Danielle, but you can call me Smochi~
Decided to join because I love recommending people anime, rather than the other way round ^^ it always makes me happy when someone watches something I've recommended them and love it :3
Sep 23, 2011 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to the club Smochi!

Welcome to all the new members ^_^

Sep 23, 2011 8:43 PM

Aug 2011
Now our army.... I mean Club grows even stronger bwhahaha!

But on a serious note: Welcome new members!
Sep 28, 2011 10:46 AM

Jun 2007
Herro.

I like to watch anime. Surprise, surprise.
And well, thanks for inviting me.
Sep 28, 2011 10:57 AM

Oct 2008
Hey everyone Im Elie. I have been on this web site for a while. But this a new thing for me joining groups and things. I like to make some more friends tho that like anime just as much as I do.

I love anime, manga, doing cosplay, i even love going to conventions, and i joined because this is a better way of knowing what good anime is out there and make new friends int he process. =D so HELLO!!!!!!!! ^_^ from Elie-chan
Sep 28, 2011 12:56 PM

Feb 2009
Hi, Ski desu. <--- Verbalize, compare with japanese, that's all I have to say in my introduction.
Ski.png
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM

» can someone recommend me some anime/manga based on my tastes (I will love you eternally)

Benieh - Apr 25, 2023

9 by Jacob667 »»
Jan 8, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.