Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2010 1:42 AM
Jul 2010
I'm bubbly-otaku, but you can call me 'Marie'. :) I'm currently 14 and is living in the Philippines.
Aug 20, 2010 9:24 AM

May 2009
Name ... Vali ( Valentin)
Nickname ... Dark Angel
Rank ... Dark Lord
Location ... Romania , Buzau
Astrology ... Capricorn
Things I like and things I hate ... I don't feel like telling you that.I hate a lot of things,and I don't particularly like anything.
My dreams for the future ... never really thought about it.
My hobbies ... I have lots of hobbies....... :-\
Anime:Naruto Shippuuden,YU-GI-OH! Duel Monsters,Bleach,One Piece,Fairy Tail,Reborn,Darker than Black 2,Code Geas,YuGiOh 5D's,etc
Manga:Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail,One Piece,Vampire Knight,Reborn,etc

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Cine sunt eu?!...un geniu plictisit...intr-o lume putredă!
Aug 21, 2010 8:19 PM

Dec 2008
My name is Irarina, 16 years old. A lil' sweet girl from Malaysia. Still schooling in a boarding school and so I'm not usually around unless it's holiday! :D I like drawing and reading! :D That's all maybe? :P
Aug 21, 2010 11:33 PM

Jul 2010
ohayo~

im mizu, i'm a 14 year old half japanese half american who likes anime/manga with good art and story :)

Hajimemashite.
Aug 22, 2010 7:08 PM

Apr 2010
hey!
my name's clare and im a 15-year-old half japanese/irish girl. ahah, but i live in australia :)
i really got into anime and manga when i was around 12 and ever since i've looked forward to getting my hands on new stuff
Aug 22, 2010 10:11 PM

Mar 2007
yo, i'm hao, and i'm pretty well-versed in anime-dom, specifically shonen. yoroshiku~!
hao-samaAug 22, 2010 10:15 PM
Aug 23, 2010 6:18 AM

Dec 2009
hi! i'm 18 and from Hungary.. at present i came home from my friend's place where i stayed for 1,5 month.. and for this one and a half month i hardly watched any kind of anime.. noo, i did watch all the yaoi ovas i downloaded before.. xD always one ova per night... khmm.. well, they were nice.. and if i didn't watch them, instead i read manga.. well, i like yaoi a lot, but i don't like yuri.. hmm.. well.. that's all that comes to my mind now.. :D
Aug 25, 2010 3:36 AM

Aug 2010
Hey I'm new here on MAL so feel free to send me a friend invite or chat with me ^^

I'm 16 years old, live in Denmark and almost all my spare time goes by watching anime or reading manga :P
Aug 25, 2010 8:35 AM

May 2010
Hi! I am Kawaii Neko Nyaa, or you can call me Miki or anything as long as its nice. :P
I love anime, just about all kinds, but my favorite is romance/comedy. Things like Special A, Itazura Na Kiss, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, and a bunch more I just can't think of right now, but those kinds are my favorite.
I don't know a lot of people on here, so I will accept random friend requests. Just so you know I am not a big talker, I like MAL for the lists and to find new anime/manga... And I like to read through forums, though I don't post too often.
Aug 25, 2010 10:58 PM

Mar 2010
Geez, I just finally clicked into here

Hey there, I'm a 23 year old college student, who, sadly, really got into anime after fearing the bad stereotypes of anime dorks in high school.

I like lots of animes and usually switch up genres, from action, sci-fi, romance, slice of life, etc.

I'm pretty picky but I usually know what I like, I have tons of dropped animes that make people go O O
Aug 26, 2010 1:40 AM

Aug 2010
Hello everyone
My name is Misaki
Well i just joined MAL and i kept looking for club to join and i only joined the clubs that got my attention so far and this club is one of them XD
Nice to meet you all ^^
Aug 26, 2010 1:46 AM
Mar 2010
Hello guys, I'm McNagah and before the end of the year my name will be known in the recommendation subforum! =D I usually like using my own recommendations instead of borrowed ones because they work! I joined the group for civilise discussions. Hopefully we can talk soon.
Aug 26, 2010 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
Hello, I'm Secret Asian Man. As you might have known already, I am Asian. However, Asians are the largest race on Earth, therefore making me a secret man. I like anime and manga ... preferably with yuri in it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2010 10:31 AM

Nov 2009
Hey, I am xXC64Xx. I have been watching anime for about a year now, same with reading manga.
Aug 26, 2010 10:35 AM

Jul 2010
konichiwa minna (^__^) I'm rena-chan im 15 years old and i really really love to watch anime and read manga:) yoroshiku onegaishimassu ^^
Aug 26, 2010 11:31 AM

Aug 2010
Hi, I'm (points to username) :). I like watching anime in my spare time, to me its like watching TV which i am a fan of a various amount of shows. My favorite genres would have to be Mystery, Romance, Drama, Adventure, Supernatural, Horror/Thriller and in some occasions Shounen(There are a few shounen series that i've really come to love because of the characters and storyline). Well that's enough of anime now about me, I'm 16 years old, going into my Junior Year and I'm aspiring to be an animator. Hmm... what else oh yea and I'm Gay :D but that shouldn't change anything unless u guys are a bunch of homophobes(jkjk) I'm not too extremely feminine, I don't talk with a high voice or anything, It only affects my sexual orientation not my behavior. Well I hope we can get along and I'll get to find new, interesting anime series as u promised :).
Aug 26, 2010 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
Hi I'm laughout13 and I've benn in anime for a year
Badges

Aug 26, 2010 10:32 PM

Oct 2009
KONNICHIWA MINNA~~~!!! xD
ORE WA SABBYCHII~!!! >D
I LIKE COLLECTING ACTION FIGURES~
I LIKE BEING WILD, AND ENERGIC~!!!
I HATE SCHOOL.

~OHOHOHOHOHO~
my head just full of animu-chan and manga-chin~
i usually get bad score at school~ and when i am smart, i will get THE BEST SCORE!!!
Aug 29, 2010 7:53 AM

Jun 2009
Hi,I'm cadu.I'm 18 and live in Rio de Janeiro.My name is Carlos Eduardo,it's a common name here in Brazil and most people with this name are nicknamed cadu(CArlos+eDUardo).The underline in my nick name is because there always someone already with the nick cadu.

Things that I like:
-collecting cards.
-animes
-mangas.
-And a lot of others thing that I cant remeber right now because there are too many of them.

Things that I hate:
-study
-fish(I dont like japanese food)
-And a lot of others thing that I cant remeber right now because there are too many of them.

Things that irritates me:
-My family

Nice to meet you all!!!!

Aug 29, 2010 8:39 AM

Apr 2010
Domo...
Watashi anime daisuki..
bengkyo kirai...
Call me heavenfree, hope will fun in here....

Aug 29, 2010 8:47 AM

Aug 2010
Hi, I'm DakotaLily. I'm new to anime and manga but I like to discover new stuff. I love music, listening to it, and playing it. I also like to take pictures and draw.
Aug 29, 2010 10:27 AM
May 2010
Hello everyone.

I'm Acidishere, I like to watch anime and also read manga. I started watching anime 2 years ago and I still have a long way to go, and I also play Pc games such as L4D2, TF2, and etc.
Aug 29, 2010 10:39 AM

Jul 2010
Hey I'm Hunter or Trauma ... or Trauma Hunter lol...

Ive seen probably 800-900 of the animes/specials listed on this site. (way too much =.= ill admit it) I just joined this site in particular recently though and it is the bane of my existence it seems to go and update my list fully x_X

I make wallpapers (dont like making sigs or avi's though - to small a medium for me xD lol) I'm a music producer - used to do professional dancing for money

I like just about everything - and it annoys the crap out of people that i do lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2010 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
Hello, i'm igirisuk
i have been watching anime and manga recently & my favorite ones are naruto, eyeshield21, Kuroshitsuji & Katekyo hitman reborn
Aug 30, 2010 9:07 PM

May 2010
Hello, everyone
I'm Shima...
I joined a little while ago, but just stayed rather inactive for a really long time (studies had gotten a little too hectic for a while)... so, sorry about that.
I'm a university student from India.
I enjoy seinin anime and manga.
I'm sorry if I'm a bit on the clumsy side, because I'm still relatively new to all three, anime, manga and MAL.
Pleased to meet you...
Aug 30, 2010 9:36 PM
Jun 2010
Hello, I'm Ddig93. I'm 16, going into Junior year. I love to watch anime and read manga. I'll watch and read anything except hentai, yaoi, and yuri. If anybody has any ideas of animes I should watch or mangas I should read, leave me a message or comment on my profile.
Aug 30, 2010 10:38 PM

Jun 2010
Hello.
Aug 31, 2010 5:10 AM
Aug 2010
Hi guys,
My name is mr_psycho
I`m a anime fan, my favorite animes are Hellsing, Code Geass, Darker Than Black, Black Lagoon and Detroit Metal City
I`m also a rock and heavy metal fan.
That`s all for now.
Sep 5, 2010 11:12 PM
Dec 2007
Hi im Lixil, self intro.
I am an anime/ manga addict ...
Loves shounen/ action anime, but overall don't mind much as long as plots good xD
Sep 6, 2010 4:20 AM

Aug 2010
Hey guys, Xcited here :)
Right now I'm attending a Boarding school having fun with my new friends and watching anime. I have some free time over here, so I'm hoping to be on MAL in that free time and write with you guys :)
Sep 6, 2010 4:58 PM

May 2009
HI Boabdil here :) been watching Anime since i was idk 4 ? lol
Sep 7, 2010 9:16 AM

Jun 2010
Hello LovelyHate here. I got into Anime about 6 months ago when I watched Death Note. Been pretty obsessed with Anime and Manga since =P. *waves* Nice to meet you all in advance :3.

~LovelyHate
Sep 7, 2010 10:04 AM
Jan 2010
Hi, Meket here :D
I've started watching anime about year ago
Oct 9, 2010 4:06 PM

Mar 2010
i'm not good with introductions but im doing one anyway

the names Hurt but i'd prefer it if you'd call me chris (which is my real name btw)
beacuase i find it a little wierd when people call me by my username
anyways im 15 years old and started highschool a couple weeks ago
i'm not sure when i started watching anime and reading manga but i've become
quite addicted to it, though i havent been able to watch much anime lately
(cuz of school)
i dont have a favorite genre, i can watch and read almost anything...
oh and my favorite character is Luffy

Oct 13, 2010 2:01 PM

Jun 2009
bump
Oct 13, 2010 3:41 PM

May 2010
Hi, I am Izzy Stizzlebonk, and I am new to the club. This is actually good, 'cause I've been meaning to ask people for recommendations.

Thank you! Nice meeting you all.
Oct 13, 2010 4:16 PM
Apr 2010
Yo, Just joined like a couple mins. ago. I'm very picky when it comes to what anime I watch so I wanted to find a place with good recommendations and voila, here I am.
Oct 14, 2010 5:20 AM

Sep 2009
I received the invitation, read a bit about this club and decided to join. I'm not really looking for recommendations right now, but when I find some free time to go through my plan-to-watch list (and actually finish it), it will be useful.
Oct 14, 2010 10:32 AM

Oct 2009
I didn't see this thread at first, sorry! Plus I keep getting error messages when I try posting on the forums, so I kind of left for awhile.

I like reading about anime, and the opinions of the people who are watching a particular show-you can learn a lot that way. I have found several series I might have passed on otherwise, so I think this club will be a perfect opportunity for me.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for the invite. ^_^

Oct 17, 2010 11:18 AM

Jul 2009
Hi, I just .... emm... well...Came searching for fun xD
so .. i hope there will be answers and maybe i will help you...
emm hope to hear youŗ suggestions and recommandations later..
oh yeah , great song you have voted this month x))
Addicted of manga & anime... xD
/) /)
(^.^)
( " )( " )
Taurenītis (taureniitis) = Butterfly
[http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dzzuse]
Oct 17, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2010
umm... well ... hello eveeryone my names chii and im pretty new to this whole community
but im loveing every moment of it.
I AM A ANIME ADDICT ... sorry for shouting. Lol
i love romance anime im currently looking for more good ones everyday so feel free to send me a friend request and info about good ones to watch ^^
thank you and hope to see you all around :D
Oct 18, 2010 8:05 AM
Aug 2010
My name is Woddee and I feel like I'm at an AA meeting..
Nostalgia..

ASPIRING WRITER!
And in my free time; avid watcher of anime.
Oct 18, 2010 4:36 PM
Oct 2010
Hey my name's Michael. Been watching anime since I was six. Nice to meet you all
Nov 12, 2010 2:03 PM

Apr 2009
I'm Kris (:
& it would nice to find new anime to watch
~ and maybe even recommend some too. (:
Nov 12, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2008
Hello! :3
I'm Miyo, nice to meet you all~ I'm a 18-happy-girl from Brazil who's crazy about anime since I know myself as a person XD
Hope to get along with you guys!
Nov 12, 2010 7:36 PM
Jul 2010
Introduction

About me
Dec 5, 2010 5:55 PM

Jun 2009
bump

Dec 5, 2010 6:36 PM

Sep 2010
Ah right, somehow I must have missed this.
Well, I'm Birix2 (birix2, biribiri , a reference to Railgun for those that haven't seen it)

Uhm, I usually have enough anime on my 'to watch' list so I'm probably not going to ask for recommendations, I just figured I'd join to help recommend things to others.
Jan 1, 2011 10:47 AM

Dec 2010
Hey everyone, Clu3less here, also known as Light (Didn't spawn from Death Note in any way :p)

Love watching anime, started this year watching it hugely after a mate of mine told me so much about Naruto and Bleach, started watching those and just eventually moved on to others.

Only manga I've read so far is the bleach manga due to being impatient and wanting to know what happens next, trying to get more into the manga atm :P
Jan 1, 2011 10:49 AM
Dec 2010
oki doki ... i'm zurpy or just zurp
i'm from small country called Latvia
i like to watch anime and read manga...
well if you wanna to know any think then just ask ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM

» can someone recommend me some anime/manga based on my tastes (I will love you eternally)

Benieh - Apr 25, 2023

9 by Jacob667 »»
Jan 8, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.