Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 13, 2010 6:59 PM
Feb 2010
Errr - no, that's not the blue hat guy, because (if you remember) the blue hat guy committed suicide.

I've got a bigger question though: Why was Ai blushing? I was kinda annoyed because the hardsubs by Shinsen block out Ai's eyes (heh, assonance) so I couldn't see whether she was just looking down, or if she had a >.< face on. Why WAS she blushing, though? Was it because of her semi-corny "Hone-Onna needs to rest her bones" line, or because of the implied idea that Hone-Onna was out having a fling?
Jul 23, 2010 3:41 PM
Mar 2010
What, were they on acid on this one? Well I liked it and laughed a plenty of times.
Sep 26, 2010 10:15 PM

Nov 2009
Aw, Hone Onna had friends. And then just to be forgotten like that.. ><
But still. I dont really get why that guy sent him to hell.. it seemed like he was following them, but still no clear reason. :\
Oct 18, 2010 1:18 PM

Jun 2010
This episodes shows well that Ai is willing to accept any kind of request...and I like that. :P

What I don't really get is: how did this guy knew the name of...the man he sent to hell? (I've already forgotten his name... ^^')

...If he was really following them, maybe there's another reason why he pulled the string, but we're kinda left in the dark here... :s
Oct 30, 2010 8:01 AM

Jul 2010
Well that was something different, he must has loved his car I guess? But how did he knew his name?...

Great to see some of Hone's past, nice to see she had friends. Interesting to know that they can erase memories, it explains a lot. I hope they'll make an episode about Ren and the other guy too ^^ I didn't got the part with Kizuki (that little girl with the blue eyes) but nvm that...

Nice to see a bit "light hearted" episode, is something different :)
Jan 27, 2011 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
Nayah said:
StabbyPWNS said:
That was a really light-hearted episode o__o

I mean.... the guy who gets a scratch on his car sends him to hell... but the girl who got scammed out of 3,000,000 yen doesn't?? o_O

Oh well... it was kinda funny ^^"

And i was sure that she would be the one to pull the thread...

OHMYGOD, IKR?!?!

I really thought it was going to be her, so I'm honestly floored. Over a scratch on a car beats out 3,000,000 yen, plus she loved him and slept with him?! Damn. The car didn't even look that new or special anyway. XD But maybe that's just me, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, I loved this episode. I did not expect to have such awesome humor in this series. I seriously cracked up when Tetsuro leaped out of the fucking window to avoid the tension of his ex-wife and new girlfriend. Rofl. And also when he threw his script in the water and then just went gambling... and all the movie references at the end. XDDD

This Hone Onna focused episode was nice. And I genuinely liked Tetsuro.

And I thought Ai's silent film version of her speech was EPIC. Such an awesome conclusion, especially with an episode themed around movies. :DDD
Feb 19, 2011 4:41 AM

Oct 2008
Lol, well that was a weird ep.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 22, 2011 7:09 PM

Sep 2009
Okay. Gonna pretend this episode never happened.
Mar 1, 2011 6:20 AM

Oct 2009
Lol well uh that was fun and Ai blushed O_O wow.
Why the hell did all those girls fall for him />,<\
Well scratching a AE86 Trueno is quite unforgivable thats for sure haha
Aug 16, 2011 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
He could have just beat his ass or something, I agree the guy needed some ass beating. No need to make a biding contract where the price is your soul. Idiot.

It was nice to see more of Sone Onna's private side. Sad to see her loose her friends, even sending one of them to hell. I wonder how she felt. :(
Aug 20, 2011 10:52 AM

Jun 2010
The main guy pissed me off. Actually even more than school harem protagonists. He was such a ditherer. Of course reasons for him getting to hell is ridiculous, but i was satisfied with such ending.

And of course Hone Onna was gorgeous, such a beautiful woman :3
Aug 25, 2011 4:27 PM

May 2010
dat raincoat.

totally saved the ep.
Jan 20, 2012 2:44 PM

Dec 2011
Great to change the mood for an episode. Very funny!

Perfect Episode; 6/5

Signature:
Signature:
Feb 18, 2012 6:43 PM

Apr 2010
Krayt said:
The style of this episode was great, Hone Onna as well but there's something bothering me. Sending someone to hell because of a car? I don't understand, why she didn't reject this case.

well, the entire process of sending someone to hell completely revolves around 'hate', so i'm assuming that guy with the hat hated him enough for Enma to allow it to go through.

she also seems to reject loopholes, such as the Baba-sensei episode where she was attempting to send someone to hell without requesting it herself, which would omit her from going to hell but still send Baba. or the case with the stalker boy, of which he was only using Enma to save someone from a rape case or humiliation... which she replied that she isn't a tool for justice.

so yea, going by that, that guy must've loved his car (or the fact that Tetsu pulled a 'hit and run') and probably didn't enjoy hot coffee raining on him without so much as a sorry... i, for one, would be pretty fuckin pissed off, but not enough to condemn a soul to hell -_-"
Apr 18, 2012 8:14 PM

Jul 2011
what i learned in this episode hona likes 2 drink she bought alchol everyday she went to her friends house
May 26, 2012 5:57 AM

Jun 2011
Wow. It really REALLY sucks to be him. It was also nice to have an episode focused on Hone Onna.
Aug 6, 2012 7:24 AM
Aug 2011
It was really nice to watch.
Different from others eps. of jigoku shoujo.
Hone-Onna was great in it.
She had friends and was visiting them many times, which make her lookin' more human.
And this guy, I was thinkin' "One of his girlfriends will send him to hell" and then he goes to hell because of a car. A little bit stupid, but still the whole episode was awesome.
And the part, when "Sakasama no Chou" was playing. ^^
The best part was, I think part, when he was going to hell, everything like in an old movie.
Aug 9, 2012 5:50 AM

May 2012
Woh the dude just banished his own soul for a scratched car, that's just dumb imo, the episode it self was rather funny but fuck how must the school girl feel when he lost that 3million!

And even in a frog suit Kikuri freaks me out!
Aug 19, 2012 10:19 AM

Jun 2011
LOL, Hachiroku Toyota xD

Really interesting episode, again something totally unexpected for me. It's cool to see a more personal story from Hone Onna's view ^^ I'm looking forward to see something similar from Wanyuudou and Ren's point of view as well :)

This was my favorite episode from Futakomori so far, way different mood from the usual.
Aug 28, 2012 9:36 AM
Sep 2009
You must be kidding me... The guy got sent to hell just because he scratched the car and spilled some coffee?

Whoever was the sender must be the most pathetic and dumb person on earth. Who in the right mind will sell their soul for that? Especially when there are so many other things he could do!

And why in the world didn't Enma Ai reject him? She had rejected so many cases before which did have some significant reasons while here she accepted the most ridiculous request on earth!

At least the guy enjoyed his last moments.
Sep 16, 2012 6:32 PM

Apr 2011
Not worth losing your soul for that pathetic guy. The string puller, could of beat that guys ass, himself...

LOL @ harem he muster up! His wife + girlfriend together!
Sep 21, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2012
getting your car key is like gatting raped and murdered emotionally for us male car lovers...

10/10 episode
Mar 2, 2013 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
THE WAY SHE SENT HIM TO HELL WAS THE BEST ONE YET! omg i can't get over how cool that movie style end was.
Mar 6, 2013 11:40 PM

Sep 2009
...How the Hell did the hat guy know Tetusuro's name?
Mar 28, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2008
Man getting sent to hell for such trivia things. *facepalm*
I like it though. At least there's no ill will in this episode.
May 26, 2013 3:17 AM
May 2013
I really enjoyed it till this moment when I realized, tah someone decided to send some guy and himself to hel because of such trivial resonsl. He'd taken revenge because of scratch on his car? Oh, I forgot - and coffee or something?

Firt part was gerat, epic, masterpice! But another... Where is logic, I ask? Where it is? Because we know, taht in hell certainly not.

And what has Enma Ai thought?
May 30, 2013 6:24 PM

Feb 2013
I feel like Honeana should have stopped him from being sent to hell but I guess for this kind of job you can't let your emotions get in the way.
Jul 30, 2013 5:19 PM
Aug 2012
ouch, that episode hurt. i guess these guys can never create lasting relationships with the people they meet. And Ai's face without the audio when she killed tecchan was awesome! i know its always like that at that part, but it was extra striking with just the visual and no audio
Aug 28, 2013 11:24 AM

Sep 2012
kitten320 said:
You must be kidding me... The guy got sent to hell just because he scratched the car and spilled some coffee?

Whoever was the sender must be the most pathetic and dumb person on earth. Who in the right mind will sell their soul for that? Especially when there are so many other things he could do!

And why in the world didn't Enma Ai reject him? She had rejected so many cases before which did have some significant reasons while here she accepted the most ridiculous request on earth!

At least the guy enjoyed his last moments.

i agree, in CSI there was a case where some1 was murdered for same reason

but its so dumb & idiotic reason to sent some1 in to hell or kill urself
Sugram22Jun 15, 2019 7:14 AM
Aug 28, 2013 11:25 AM

Sep 2012
seeing Ai-chan's blushing made my day :) LOL
Aug 28, 2013 11:30 AM

Sep 2012
3 grown up woman got beaten bi school girl at argument hahahaha LOL
Oct 5, 2013 3:42 AM

Aug 2013
Wait waaat?? The guy got sent to hell because of a scratch and some spilled coffee? >.<
How did the man that sent him to hell even know his name? o___O
Also I think Hone Onna is very beautiful~ :3
Dec 1, 2013 8:30 PM

Jun 2012
well this was a rather interesting episode it was a nice change of pace. only wonder how this guy who sent him to was related to him except for the coffee over him.

it seems the way they will sent some one to hell keep improving recently i start to like them better.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jan 5, 2014 11:23 PM

Nov 2013
At this point it's so freaking hilarious like i mean he splashed coffee on a guy and runs away...i mean i would too like it was too outrageous of an accident for anyone to believe it could be an accident. This by far was just so stupid the only redeeming quality of this episode comic relief from the other episodes.
Jan 26, 2014 11:12 PM

Jan 2014
Loved this episode! I know officially have an anime crush on Onna. haha. Well, from that episode, I'm surprised that no one noticed that the AE86 Trueno was most likely an Initial D reference.

Overall, great episode. Everyone already said what I wanted to say. haha!
Mar 29, 2014 9:45 AM
Jun 2009
zeron824 said:
AE86 Trueno was most likely an Initial D reference.

Watching this series now, exactly the same thing I thought when saw it! And that name on the candle... Gyota Hachiroku (hachi=8, roku=6)
May 16, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2012
Krayt said:
The style of this episode was great, Hone Onna as well but there's something bothering me. Sending someone to hell because of a car? I don't understand, why she didn't reject this case.

What do you expect from a evil monster she doesn't care about who did what from an innocent nurse who didn't do fuck all to a murderer, it's not one of the deadly sins but petty shit that could of been talked over but nope let's get revenge against someone who fucking pushed you .........Yeah because a person who pushes you must be hell bond,

I swear it's like it revenge is her cot and candy
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Sep 15, 2014 11:04 PM

Jan 2010
I've always knew that I'd find a truly pathetic character that would surpass all I've seen thus far.

Now, THIS is a pathetic character. And no, it's surprisingly not the cheating lying deadbeat director wannabe.

Scraped car and got hot coffee on you = Hell Girl contract? Really?
Oct 11, 2014 2:07 AM

Nov 2013
This episode felt out of place

Hone Onna getting some development was nice

Getting a dent in your car and a coffee spilled on your back may be one of the dumbest reasons somebody has sent someone to hell in this anime.

One of the weakest episodes this season thus far.
FunnyRatmanOct 11, 2014 2:13 AM

Oct 11, 2014 2:11 AM

Nov 2013
DJNOSTYLE said:
I'm pretty sure you don't need to know the guys name. You just need to say what they did and they will know.

Nov 15, 2014 4:37 PM

Jan 2014
Deadbeat dude: I don't mind being banished to hell if it's by a girl.
Hone Onna: The thing is, the person who requested it is a man.

LOL

5/5
Dec 2, 2014 3:59 AM

Feb 2013
Sigh this was a good epiosode too until that dumb ending.
I liked seeing a different side to Hone Onna's Personality in this episode.
that guy just didnt really "deserve" to go to hell, or at least not by some random guy who's got upset over his car of all things! WHY not the girl who he Robbed of 3 million YEN!!
Thats what i was expecting towards the end...BUT NO its some random guy and his Bloody car that get him... -sigh- it was still a good episode but damn that ending bit.
Also Lol at
GanbatteBakemono said:
Deadbeat dude: I don't mind being banished to hell if it's by a girl.
Hone Onna: The thing is, the person who requested it is a man.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Sep 22, 2015 2:42 AM

Aug 2010
A comedy episode you say? Why the hell not, it's better than the usual copy+paste stuff!
Sep 25, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2014
Who sents someone to hell for hitting his car? Anyways this was quite enjoyable.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Sep 25, 2015 7:03 AM

Dec 2014
Great refresher for the series but sending someone to hell for that? I feel bad for the guy.
Oct 30, 2015 11:04 AM

Oct 2014
DJNOSTYLE said:

you don't need to know the name remember the first season? He just typed the guy who scratched my car
Nov 24, 2015 3:27 AM

Jun 2015
I still feel bad for the girl whom he had spent 300000 for just a race.........he deserved to go to hell but not for the boy but for that girl.
Jan 18, 2016 5:17 PM

Jan 2014
Ai blushed xD
Poor guy...no one deserves hell for a scratch in the car..
Oct 1, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2016
Well, this was stupid. Especially the reason..

Sad for Hone Onna :/
Oct 11, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
This is the first funny episode I see in Jigoku Shoujo. Not bad, I don't mind another episode like this.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 18, 2008

66 by Violet_Midnight »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MEGATRON - Jul 23, 2008

64 by Violet_Midnight »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 30, 2008

64 by nrrc102 »»
Dec 4, 2023 12:21 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 8 Discussion

figure8life - Jul 20, 2009

46 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Antarael - Nov 13, 2008

61 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.