Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 5:16 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, a date between Hime and Sato but the other girls ended up following them. No on should be surprised imo. There's always been some character rivalries in this show.

However, this seems like like last breather episode this season before the big storm too...

At least Hime got her date though. Felt like she waited for it her whole life.
Mar 2, 5:23 AM

Dec 2021
Finally, the main couple in the series is making some progress.

Tranquility settled over Maasa, the Water Kingdom, granting Satou and his companions a fleeting moment of respite. Satou, eager for a private outing with Hime, decided on a date in town. Unbeknownst to them, Nefritis, Granart, and Saphir discreetly trailed behind. As Satou and Hime savored their time together, the lingering words of Alabaster weighed on their minds. Satou found himself lacking local currency, but Alabaster, with a generous gesture, provided not only funds for the date but also for accommodations, urging them not to return that night. Thus, their date commenced.

I understand the storytelling aspect, but honestly, Satou's behavior is exasperating. Despite having women vying for his attention, he continually procrastinates and seems fixated on waiting until they're back home. It's frustrating to see him favor Hime while neglecting the others who have made significant sacrifices for him. His indifference towards them raises questions about the sincerity of his marriage to them. And Hime isn't entirely blameless either; her encouragement of Satou's indecisiveness only exacerbates the situation.

A date of all time, that's for sure.

Best girl fanservice, for anyone that wants it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IzanaSolosMar 2, 5:54 AM

Mar 2, 6:13 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, date episode. Glad that Satou pull through at the end but unfortunately Hime pull the plug. Both still hesitant to progress their relationship it seem.

P.S: Got to see many of the other wives expressions in this episode, really add to the character building.
Mar 2, 6:28 AM

Aug 2017
Satou is kinda getting on my nerves, you're married so act like one and also give your other wives also more attention, how could you ignore those hot women.

Poor Nefritis catching strays with her age.
Mar 2, 7:01 AM

Jan 2023
After all of the action of the last couple of weeks, this episode gives us a lot of slice of life and some romance, plus quite a bit of fanservice.
Hime and Satou date was really super cute, and it led to their first real romantic kiss initiated by Satou.

A little bit suprised that Marse does not stay with Saphira to live with her, but I guess it will be nice to have him around to fight.

A really good episode in my book, although it seems like the last princess will be the hardest to find.
Looking forward to next week.
Mar 2, 7:12 AM
Aug 2021
each episode with this stupid "I'm embarrassed to even kiss my wife" "I'm a stupid incel representation of a man" etc etc makes me grade this lower and lower, I'm gonna run out of grades at this rate.
Mar 2, 9:44 AM
Oct 2022
Satou is painfully awful. it's beyond the annoying "reluctant harem protagonist" because he's not even reluctant for a good reason.

No matter how you slice it, a husband that ignores his wife's needs after she pleads with him, shouldn't be considered good.

And he's not done "collecting" wives to ignore.
Mar 2, 10:58 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Poor Satou turned the whole crunch comment section against him with this one lol, and it looks like he’s not favored much here on MAL either. My personal opinion, I don’t hate the lad but I get the frustration with him, he has all these wives but only wants to give attention to one, and even with the one they don’t do much, either Satou cockblocks himself or she cockblocks him lol. But I do kinda get it, they’re both conflicted with this whole Ring King gig and Satou was just suddenly thrusted into this position, however I do of course wish we could get more with all the wives and not just Hime, it’s a harem after all lol. We did at least get that nice scene in the bed with some hot lingerie and even some uncensored boobs in the dream sequence.

And the date between Satou and Hime was pretty good stuff, it was a shame that they couldn’t make the kiss happen by the fountain but Satou rectified that error later with the wall slam when he wanted to convince Hime she’s the one for him, and they even had things moving in a good direction with the hotel right there but they didn’t quite make it that far, I’ll take what I can get tho lol. And now we’re on our way to the dwarves’ land which was supposedly wiped out, and there’s only one wife it could possibly be that we meet so I’m looking forward to her for sure.
Mar 2, 11:54 AM
May 2017
Good episode! Haruto is not corresponding to the feelings his four wives are developing for him. He says he exclusively loves Krystal but, as she herself said, Nefritis, Granart and Saphir are his wives too and they are doing their part wholeheartedly. Haruto's four wives love him and wish him to be their husband through and through. Haruto's behavior harms the entertainment and the story development.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 2, 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
Gramps reaction to Satou asking for money is all of our parents fr lmao

Idk a lot of people hate on Satou for not giving the other girls attention, but you gotta remember he was thrust into this role unexpectedly and is a teenager. He is in another world with the girl he’s been in love with since he was a little kid, and all of a sudden he’s told he has these other girls to love as well. It’s gonna take some time to get to know them. Or even being willing to get to know them. He’s just had his sights on one girl for so long it probably feels bad to him to think about others..

But I do understand the frustration with how timid he is with Hime. He took steps to improve that in this episode with them going on their first real solo date since the engagement. Things are still a little awkward with the two of them as they’ve basically gone from friends to marriage and skipped the whole dating step in between, but Satou reassuring Hime that she’s the one he really loves and is the one for him was sweet. Nice kiss at the end!

One thing’s for sure, Satou is going to have to eventually respond to his other wives’ feelings and with the earth kingdom’s princess about to join the harem.. it’s only gonna get harder.
Marinate1016Mar 2, 12:35 PM
Mar 2, 12:25 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to IzanaSolos
Finally, the main couple in the series is making some progress.

Tranquility settled over Maasa, the Water Kingdom, granting Satou and his companions a fleeting moment of respite. Satou, eager for a private outing with Hime, decided on a date in town. Unbeknownst to them, Nefritis, Granart, and Saphir discreetly trailed behind. As Satou and Hime savored their time together, the lingering words of Alabaster weighed on their minds. Satou found himself lacking local currency, but Alabaster, with a generous gesture, provided not only funds for the date but also for accommodations, urging them not to return that night. Thus, their date commenced.

I understand the storytelling aspect, but honestly, Satou's behavior is exasperating. Despite having women vying for his attention, he continually procrastinates and seems fixated on waiting until they're back home. It's frustrating to see him favor Hime while neglecting the others who have made significant sacrifices for him. His indifference towards them raises questions about the sincerity of his marriage to them. And Hime isn't entirely blameless either; her encouragement of Satou's indecisiveness only exacerbates the situation.

A date of all time, that's for sure.

IzanaSolos said:

How the fuck did you do that?
Mar 2, 12:33 PM
Nov 2023
This mc is so cringe and lame.. it makes me feel ashamed of him
Mar 2, 12:52 PM

Feb 2014
9 episodes in and MC is still a cucked loser. I guess we will end this series by meeting the fifth princess and then there will never ever be a season 2 because this was the worst isekai I have ever seen. I don't know how this anime even has above a 6 rating right now. I just spent 20 minutes watching this anime make zero progress in any kind of plot.
Mar 2, 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
Hime and Satou are annoying. End of story. Hime wants to give focus to the other girls as well but at the end of the day she only wants Satou for herself just like he does.

Then you have a chance to finally get the job and and just "Nope"

Granart basically throwing herself at Satou and he's just like "Nah im good." Bro is nuts.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 2, 3:09 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to redorzo
Satou is kinda getting on my nerves, you're married so act like one and also give your other wives also more attention, how could you ignore those hot women.

Poor Nefritis catching strays with her age.
@redorzo I agree, it's okay that Hime is the best girl for him because he loves her and knows her since childhood but his fixation of always putting the others in the background neglecting their feelings and repeating it at every opportunity is starting to irritate me a lot, if continues like this I think at the end of the series I will downvote it a lot.

Franz_FurantsuMar 2, 3:16 PM
Mar 2, 3:16 PM
Apr 2013
EP 9

Time for uh....and what daheck is this opening? i guess they needed to remind us that we have 4 girls now, and there's a 5th girl too. oof

Nef is so cute. hime is like the poor childhood friend left behind. yes and no.
While granart and saphir are uhm. well saphir is interesting i guess. the number of times i typoed her name oof

Im actually curious. i assume that each episode only covers one or two days, so in the anime its actually only been about maybe a week or two at most since satou started
Its really unfortunately the lack of time, the fast pacing means we've just been going and going
How did satou managed to fall asleep like that i dunno
Also uhm
We're 3 mins in and i dont see the op
Ok there's the op, i was wondering if they were gonna skip it but they didnt
Curious whats going to happen now. because they still need to travel to the next kingdom.
So they're still in the water kingdom? huh. thinking intensifies. granart is fire, and saphir is water, nef is wind so that just leaves

Aaand thats the ep. yeap. i was hoping they would drop some hint about the next but i guess we'll have to see next time

I was expecting something bombastic this ep but instead we have this

Some fanservice here and there

I mean I dunno, it felt kinda like a filler ep just. A strange feeling.
Its not like I dislike hime or anything, but it felt like, it wasnt a very good use of 20 mins. Not enough interaction between the girls.

That being said, there's only 3 eps left, so I'm really curious whats going to happen
CocoaGalaxyMar 2, 3:27 PM
Mar 2, 5:58 PM
Mar 2015
She ended up cockblocking him after he got her in the mood after the kiss
Mar 2, 6:38 PM
Apr 2023
The Grandpa Sage's voice acting always makes me laugh when he goes comedic 😂

One last princess to go and it's the short-hair girl archetype, most likely an android.
Mar 2, 8:01 PM

Sep 2018
Well, it's a typical harem with a holier than thou "I'm always screaming in shock" passive MC, it's not that I expected anything else other than sheer disappointment when it comes to intimacy and doing his duty. Though this does have the feeling of a show that will eventually end up doing it, especially since it's beneficial to the actual plot or more specifically, his powers. If not, then I'm dropping the score further.
Mar 3, 7:36 AM

Mar 2022
Hmm, to start off, I thought it was going to be possibly passable, but as each week goes by, it feels more and more 'meh.' Losing interest fast, which for me is unusual, as I don't usually mind generic stuff. However, this just feels lacking. The MC is just way too passive, even by normal "passive" standards. I am beginning to find him annoying, almost at "Rent-a-Girlfriend" levels of annoying.
Mar 3, 4:50 PM

Sep 2023
Satou goes on a date with Hime to make her feel better about having to share him with 4 other princesses, they finally kiss once the mood is right but that is the end of it. Now, on to the Land of Earth, we finally gonna meet the fifth princess!
Mar 3, 6:31 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
😂 After Satou bailed on the kiss at the bench, all I could think of was:
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Mar 3, 7:20 PM
Jan 2020
Once again Satou blows it. With only 3 episodes left I don't see this going anywhere but into the bin of forgotten one season runs.
Mar 3, 10:22 PM

May 2019
Well at least Satou finally kissed Hime which the lack of one was getting annoying as he initially couldn't even do that at the couple's park. Beyond that their date was ok and Hime did appear to like the attention Satou gave her. Hopefully going forward he gives the other girls more attention and good luck to the 5th one that they're now seeking.
Mar 3, 10:47 PM
Apr 2021
LMAO I love the Great Sage and his voice that part where he was screaming bc Satou asked him for money made me burst out laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see a lot of you guys hating on the MC bc he’s not being a dog off rip and fucking Hime and I just gotta say at least our boy kissed her I wasn’t even expecting that tbh in this episode but I’m proud of our MC Satou he maybe shy but at least bro actually took the initiative in this and kissed Hime unlike other Harem protagonist🤷🏽‍♂️

I feel for Hime’s desire of wanting to be Satou’s number 1 and only person she looks at but she has to understand that she’s married to the Ring King and bro has to show love to the other wives and not just her, it’s a shame but I’m sure she’ll come to terms about it

The fanservice in this show is just *chefs kiss*🤌🏽 I love how Japanese animators are drawing ass more bigger now bc usually anime girls are flat ass’s but all the girls in this are packing just look at Hime in this episode for ex. And her squealing at the thought of Satou was really cute I love Akari Kitou’s voice man😩😫😩😫😩

So we got 3 episodes left and I’m pretty sure the rest is just gonna be about the last Ring princess and probably some monster or some lackey of the demon king is gonna cause them trouble can’t wait :D

Kinda sad this Hans a score of 6.37 but that’ happens to every harem show I guess🙁☹️

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KarinaraMar 29, 9:51 AM
Mar 4, 5:00 AM
Nov 2016
The mc is so unbelievably boring, spineless and has no real development, so after 9 episodes, im dropping.
Mar 4, 1:52 PM

Sep 2020
wake up babe, they turned Urker Vistaart into a real thing
Mar 4, 9:23 PM

Jul 2014
Goddamn that first scene, the girls are so fine. Hime bathing was also a nice treat, dang.

Satou on the other hand is getting on my nerves. Like, maybe if this was a straight romance I would be more forgiving but this is supposed to be a harem and he's awful as a harem protagonist.

At least the part with the hotel appearing out of nowhere was hilarious.

Nephritis having fun and calling her fellow wives, friends, was nice. And then you have Saphir joking about her age, poor girl xD.
SkyLETVMar 5, 4:38 AM
Mar 5, 5:18 AM
Jul 2021
Cody8076 said:
9 episodes in and MC is still a cucked loser. I guess we will end this series by meeting the fifth princess and then there will never ever be a season 2 because this was the worst isekai I have ever seen. I don't know how this anime even has above a 6 rating right now. I just spent 20 minutes watching this anime make zero progress in any kind of plot.

yes, the mc is so fucking crince and acts Like the biggest loser!
Mar 5, 4:07 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
what a waste of nice fresh tight pussy. satou can keep hime ig and progress their relationship at glacial speed. i'll take the petite water dragon girl if you all don't mind

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 5, 7:09 PM
Dec 2009
Honestly Satou is really dragging this anime down. His exasperations, the way he is putting his other wives to the wayside, and stating hime is his #1 all the time and not doing anything at all is tiresome. He then proposes a date between only hime and himself. Yet to only get embarrassed to be on a date and do things related to a date.

Then, his ridiculous reaction towards the end of the episode sealed the deal for me to drop this to a 5/10. At the rate this is going, I’m probably going to end up giving this a much lower rating than anticipated. I don’t recall being this annoyed when I read a good bit a while back.
Kenpachi_91Mar 6, 8:34 PM
Mar 6, 1:13 AM

Feb 2011
this show is gonna be one of the very few shows I score a 2.. it belongs on the bottom of my list with Pupa and a few choice others, this MC is absolutely a dog turd MC.

I only picked up this trash because my brother recommended it, but this is so trash it's not even recyclable, it's burnable material trash.

1/10
ScootboiMar 6, 1:59 AM

Mar 6, 2:51 AM

Feb 2012
The MC sucks, reminds me of the one from Val X Love. He's killing the show and making it impossible to enjoy anything.
Mar 7, 9:27 PM

Feb 2015
Man, I lost it when that lady just appeared in the tunnel offering them a room lmao.
Mar 8, 5:56 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Youre_boyIruma
Cody8076 said:

yes, the mc is so fucking crince and acts Like the biggest loser!
@Youre_boyIruma he's not acting like one, he is one 😐, he also has no balls, his wives got more balls than him, and he's supposed to be a harem mc smh...
Mar 8, 6:00 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to BetaMaleUltra
what a waste of nice fresh tight pussy. satou can keep hime ig and progress their relationship at glacial speed. i'll take the petite water dragon girl if you all don't mind
@BetaMaleUltra lmao he's never gonna hit it, hime's or any other, with the way he keeps cockblocking himself you can bet on it, they're gonna stay virgins for a very very very long time, maybe after they all hit 30+ (human age) maybe they'll think about MAYBE doing bathing together without closing their eyes, sex will happen at 40+.
Mar 8, 6:04 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to LiquidGold
The MC sucks, reminds me of the one from Val X Love. He's killing the show and making it impossible to enjoy anything.
@LiquidGold i didn't watch that anime though it's in my ptw, is the mc there similar to this pathetic virgin loser of an mc? so i can avoid it in the future.
Mar 8, 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
Reply to Kirito_online
@LiquidGold i didn't watch that anime though it's in my ptw, is the mc there similar to this pathetic virgin loser of an mc? so i can avoid it in the future.
@Kirito_online ya he's the same and I'd say even worse than this MC.
Mar 9, 2:41 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to LiquidGold
@Kirito_online ya he's the same and I'd say even worse than this MC.
@LiquidGold thanks for helping me dodge a shit show bullet.
Mar 9, 6:08 AM

Jul 2017
What a way to force a harem situation on Satou, though his heart remains to Hime, and the others will just be supporters by his side and force themselves on him instead.

Satou wanting time with just Hime afer awakening from his dream in Maasa, and Granart allows them to do so, though getting from Alabaster is just as easy, and the other wives stalking them from afar to track their romantic development. From the usual date to feeling the heat, Satou is still quite chicken for being so affectionate in public, unless he really counts it as a date, which he finally gets it as far as a kiss to her in private to show his loyalty to her.

Nevertheless, Saphir, like Nefritis, has to leave her own kingdom to accompany Satou and the other Ring Princessses to the final Kingdom of Earth, Idanokan, to find the remaining Ring Princess...on foot across the Great Kingdom Wall Kaogamika.

What awaits them there?
Mar 17, 1:24 AM

Oct 2017
A hell lot of fanservice this episode but nope nothing again.
Mar 17, 2:24 AM

May 2015
I think Satou has been having one too many ecchi encounters, the guy is starting to dream about them! The way he got super passionate when the mood was getting set for him and Krystal to sleep together was funny.
Mar 25, 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
i swear Saphyr and Grannat are so funny with their way of talking and teasing others

we got the 4 girls sleeping on top of mc legs and arms, but he somehow managed to get up without waking them lol

then we finally got a date with Hime, while the other 3 were stalking them
when it looked like nothing was gonna happen and the other 3 even gave up hope, we got a kabedon and kiss scene, which was nice lol tho we didn't get a night alone cause Hime got embarrassed, rip

as much as the 2 would like to be alone with each other forever, they can't ignore the other 3(4) harem girls

and with that, time to move to the next place, the land of the dwarves ... and i'm sure none of them were expecting to walk mountains on foot LOL
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 9, 6:31 AM

Sep 2012
Nefritis age gets attacked lol
Apr 17, 10:30 AM

Feb 2021
They are dating for the first time.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 18, 12:46 AM

Jul 2013
I wasn't disappointed cause I knew fucking nothing is gonna happen. But if Satou is really monogamous then this is going to be a really frustrating watch going forward

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

68 by KinjiKido »»
May 6, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27

48 by Lampblasted »»
Apr 24, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16

39 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 19, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9

28 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 19, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24

30 by PrimeX »»
Apr 17, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.