Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ishura
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 21, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Everyone has their own agenda this episode but it seems some are clouded by judgment.

Episode felt slightly rushed imo since they're trying to push all the conflicts altogether at once. A lot unrest among cities too in all this chaos yikes. I fear for the worst for everyone's future in this season. Yuno's personality and anger is getting a bit unhinged...
Stark700Feb 21, 6:35 AM
Feb 21, 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
I can't stand both Yuno and Dakai equally now, even though I used to really like Dakai.

Before Yuno the Distant Talon, captured by the Heart Kingdom, appears Dakai the Magpie, the crow who triggered the destruction of the Nagan Labyrinth City. Yuno's anger grows as Dakai shows no regard for the weak. Meanwhile, Harghent the Still, the Sixth General of the Twenty-Nine Officials of Aureatia, finds himself in danger trying to protect the city's forces from the Wyvern soldiers' attack but is saved by Alus the Star Runner, who arrives swiftly.

She tried to use the World Word's location against Higuare. I hope Elea doesn't fall for it. It's cool that Harghent is proving to be a capable commander who understands tactics, especially since he didn't get into any fights today. This episode really highlighted how powerless Yuno feels. She stood right in front of the person responsible for the loss of her loved ones and couldn't do a thing about it. And Alus? He's back and immediately kicking butt. Remember when it was just a lightsaber and a gun? Good times.

It's good to catch up with Alus again.
IzanaSolosFeb 21, 4:31 PM

Feb 21, 6:30 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 21, 7:04 AM

Feb 2021
13:42 This week's eyecatch:
Radzio (in Japanese it sounds the same as regular ラジオ (rajio) - radio, but it's spelled in an unconventional way, ラヂオ)
A communication device that uses Radzio ore. Although there is some noise and there are distance limitations, it allows people who are far away from each other to communicate, so it is very useful in the military. Performance varies with size.

5:44 Lucelles is Yuno's friend that was brutally murdered in episode 1

Finally, the most badass wyvern in the world is here!
NO WAY HIGUARE NOOOOOO
I really hoped that he would rise again after Kia and Elea left. Damn, I really liked him :'(
Really enjoyed this episode. There are many things going on at the same time and I love it.

It's such a shame that this has such a low score on MAL (6.55 as of now), I guess people really didn't like the first portion of the season shifting protagonists.
Feb 21, 7:12 AM
Aug 2020
Another great episode

I was not expecting this thing to die

The story is well written

I’m excited for the next one…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 21, 7:35 AM
Sep 2015
I should have done this before any fighter die, it's too late but I'll post it anyway

My prediction
Will win: Soujirou the Willow-Sword: He's a poster boy, when in doubt, always trust that poster boy will win
Will survive: Kuze the Passing Disaster: But he'll probably lose his angel at some point.
Should win: Yuno the Distant Talon: I usually side with good character, but at this point I'm still not sure who's good or bad. But I can feel's Yuno pain, so she should win, but against who is another question
Should survive: Hidow the Clamp: He's hot, enough said. He should survive and join my harem.
Feb 21, 7:44 AM
Apr 2021
Kia in this ep be like:

Feb 21, 7:58 AM
Nov 2022
The payoffs are coming!
Feb 21, 8:00 AM

Mar 2021
Enjoyed this episode the action is starting to get intense
Feb 21, 8:58 AM
Jun 2021
Let the war begin!
Feb 21, 9:24 AM

Mar 2013
It's rather sad to see Yuno like that.
I did hate her revenge route but her statements earlier was really impactful. She need headpats.
I hope she won't die at the end.

And now, Gintokithe treant is ... 😏
CrazyButNot4UFeb 21, 9:30 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 21, 9:33 AM
Jun 2021
She can’t die 😢
Feb 21, 9:42 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
It's rather sad to see Yuno like that.
I did hate her revenge route but her statements earlier was really impactful. She need headpats.
I hope she won't die at the end.

And now, Gintokithe treant is ... 😏
@CrazyButNot4U She is the dumb bitch who let her friend die and blames everyone but herself....she deserves death
Feb 21, 9:44 AM
Nov 2023
Thanks for the thread. I dropped it after 4 eps as it’s not my thing, but I also scored it low because of my personal level of involvement rather than being fair and judging it on writing and production. I’ve re-scored it, sorry for being mean.
Feb 21, 11:37 AM

Sep 2011
Reply to Vooo
@CrazyButNot4U She is the dumb bitch who let her friend die and blames everyone but herself....she deserves death
@Vooo i agree. i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that about yuno. while i understand she's in pain emotionally, i find her extremely annoying too, so i was kinda happy not to see her annoying revenge whining for 5 episodes or else i probably would have dropped this series by episode 3. when she was bitching at dakai, i was literally yelling at her that she's blaming on the wrong people for what happened at nagan. she should be called out on her shit even if it is by a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything and he made a lot of good points when he did.
Feb 21, 12:02 PM

Jan 2015
Liked the Yuno's little monologue about the likes of Dakai, how they couldn't care less about what happens to regular people and how their actions could dramatically impact their lives. It's interesting to view it from a perspective of a regular person.

I think Dakai handled it well. He stood still, letting her take his revenge, but showing it to her that it isn't possible, that revenge is stupid and she should live on. Poor Yuno though, feeling helpless yet again. People might be annoyed with her, but you bet she is pretty annoyed with herself as well, who wouldn't be? She is one of my favorite characters because of how realistically she is written.

Kia searching for Lana with her handkerchief was a sight to behold, liked that scene.

Kia vs Higuare was pretty good. Higuare getting dumbfounded to see someone he can't quite comprehend. His best strategy with weapons was completely nullified. He tried to kill her by making her breathe in her poison and killing everyone else in the prison as a result, but unluckily for him that activated Nastique who simply protected Kuze from the danger.

Kia saying 'Lana is my friend' was emotional.
Feb 21, 12:04 PM

Jan 2015
Reply to MitsukiAkashi
@Vooo i agree. i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that about yuno. while i understand she's in pain emotionally, i find her extremely annoying too, so i was kinda happy not to see her annoying revenge whining for 5 episodes or else i probably would have dropped this series by episode 3. when she was bitching at dakai, i was literally yelling at her that she's blaming on the wrong people for what happened at nagan. she should be called out on her shit even if it is by a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything and he made a lot of good points when he did.
@MitsukiAkashi she blames herself though. She hates herself for being really weak. Like she mentioned in the last episode, she hates being so weak that Higuare spared her cause she posed no threat to him. And she wanted to put a blame on what happened onto someone (that being Dakai), cause he is actually the one responsible for what happened.
Feb 21, 12:20 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to Hirugiku
@MitsukiAkashi she blames herself though. She hates herself for being really weak. Like she mentioned in the last episode, she hates being so weak that Higuare spared her cause she posed no threat to him. And she wanted to put a blame on what happened onto someone (that being Dakai), cause he is actually the one responsible for what happened.
@Hirugiku almost forgot she blames herself for being weak since she's been trying to shift everything else who isn't her at the same fucking time. while yes dakai was there at nagan, but i don't remember anyone explicitly said he was responsible for what happened at nagan aside from yuno. unless i stupidly missed the smaller details mentioned in the earlier episodes, which is possible since a lot was going on at that time.
Feb 21, 1:19 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to MitsukiAkashi
@Hirugiku almost forgot she blames herself for being weak since she's been trying to shift everything else who isn't her at the same fucking time. while yes dakai was there at nagan, but i don't remember anyone explicitly said he was responsible for what happened at nagan aside from yuno. unless i stupidly missed the smaller details mentioned in the earlier episodes, which is possible since a lot was going on at that time.
@MitsukiAkashi The reason why she believes he's responsible for the destruction of Nagan is because she thinks him taking the cold star from the labyrinth is why the golem awakened(it stayed dormant long enough for a whole city to be built around it). This is speculation since none of them know how an advanced golem like Nagan works(Only the demon king who built it does) so the golem awakening could be due to any other trigger it might have.
Feb 21, 3:21 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
Kia in this ep be like:

@Alex_the_reaper Bruh imagine if she did that in the tournament. All these powerful hero's with super op powers and stuff and then a little girl just says Shit yourself. The audience is shocked and disgusted.
Feb 21, 3:41 PM
Apr 2021
Rexnihilo said:
@Alex_the_reaper Bruh imagine if she did that in the tournament. All these powerful hero's with super op powers and stuff and then a little girl just says Shit yourself. The audience is shocked and disgusted.

shalk be like: *IMMUNE*
Feb 21, 4:48 PM

Feb 2019
So the war has finally kicked off in earnest and everyone’s converging on the battlefield. Man I’m so hype to see all these characters come together.

Yuno and Dakai finally meet after everything with the Golem and honestly, although he was cold, Dakai makes a great point. That labyrinth was doomed to the same fate no matter what. Researchers in the city were gonna wake up that Golem one way or another. Again, very cold and callous about it, but he’s not wrong and he was following out orders 🤷🏾‍♂️ . Still feel bad about the friends she lost

Craziest part of the ep was definitely Kia vs Higuare tho. She’s absolutely BROKEN. I mean “protect us from danger” is such a wide statement that essentially covers any possible attack. I’m sad my boy Higuare went out so easily though. Kuze v Kia is going to be insane. An unstoppable force vs an immovable object essentially. Their abilities theoretically counter each other so if it came down to the two of em idk who wins.
Marinate1016Feb 21, 5:57 PM
Feb 21, 4:50 PM

Oct 2016
The risky narrative choice of follow a different character per episode paid off, now the fights don't get interrupted in awkward ways, which is what happens on other battle royale anime, and every major death feels important because everyone was already fleshed out.

The problem is the show telling istead of showing, take out the narrator explaining what happened and let the characters' lines make the audience notice what happens (in the way they are written here), it's a lot better that way.
CaptainKenshiroFeb 21, 4:55 PM
Feb 21, 5:16 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Kia is pretty broken 🤔 she wants to save Lana, but Ela is planning to kill her and Kia is none the wiser thinking they both want to save her so I wonder what’ll happen when Kia figures out Ela has been deceiving her this whole time 😅 I wonder if anyone can stop her.
Feb 21, 5:54 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
Rexnihilo said:

shalk be like: *IMMUNE*
@Alex_the_reaper Shalk really is built different. The advantage of being a skeleton.
Feb 21, 7:53 PM

May 2019
RIP Higuare, I believe he's the first strong character to die and he went out caught off-guard by Kuze's angel. We got a glimpse of Nihilo in her tarantula suit on her way to Lithia (I believe) with Soujirou on his way too. Speaking of Soujirou, I'm curious how the fight with Shalk went but it sounded like it ended up in a draw. Anyway, this series has really picked up!
Feb 21, 8:11 PM

Nov 2013
Noooooo Higuare, my favorite character.
btw, Kia is supporting characters meanwhile Alus, Yuno and Soujiro is main characters.
will they meet and kill each other in future?
Feb 21, 9:27 PM

Nov 2021
Good to know Soujirou isn't dead. Wonder how close their battle ended up being? Anyways now that the story and characters are all coming together this show has been really enjoyable, sad that many dropped it early on
Feb 21, 11:45 PM
Jul 2019
hehe..the mandrake-kun just get crossfired between two hack-characters
Feb 22, 1:09 AM

Jan 2014
I've just noticed this Dakai is barefoot. Yuno still blames anyone but not her self's ineptitude for the death of her friend. Was expecting Nihilo to wreak some havoc this episode but she still on the way. Alus swiftly killed all those wyvern, not sure what Harghent do to gain that much respect from Alus or on how are they friends. Kia's world word is way too op. Higuare died without knowing that Kuze is there. So, he unintentionally causes his own demise. Having Nastique an angel of death that kills everyone that tries to kill you it also way too op. I also wonder what do Kuze do that makes this angel protects him. This shows wild, even Yuno got a moniker.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 22, 1:38 AM

Jul 2020
damn it, that mandrake was the only memorable character, the only one whose story I was able to follow and don't get too confused
Feb 22, 1:43 AM
Apr 2021
ZaviieR said:
Noooooo Higuare, my favorite character.
btw, Kia is supporting characters meanwhile Alus, Yuno and Soujiro is main characters.
will they meet and kill each other in future?

Kia is in a pedestal so far, i thinkthe only way for her to loose is by not being fast enough to speak or not use the right words, at first i tought (and the show made it seem) the "angel of death" would be a perfect counter for her but the "protect me from any danger" would also block it.
so if she dies i can only imagine she saying "prote..." *gets slashed/incinerated/minced* that pr someone has a silence ability 🫠
Feb 22, 1:45 AM
Apr 2021
romzanalimohon said:

wats the key to win?
Skill? training?
nah,
plot armor given by god XD
Feb 22, 2:36 AM

Mar 2008
Yuno being all about revenge seemed petty at first but she did make herself seem a lot more justified wanting to knock down arrogant jackasses who dont care who they hurt since such people are not really in best interest of everyone. Such persons cant be trusted even if they are of the few strong enough to protect.

Kia is ridiculously OP at a godly level but also obviously the weakness is she has to speak these commands so it has a weakness of timing plus her personality of being naive.

And huh so that angel can kill even in that kind of way huh.
Feb 22, 5:51 AM
Oct 2020
It gets worse and boring.
Feb 22, 6:32 AM

Sep 2011
Reply to nisio123
@MitsukiAkashi The reason why she believes he's responsible for the destruction of Nagan is because she thinks him taking the cold star from the labyrinth is why the golem awakened(it stayed dormant long enough for a whole city to be built around it). This is speculation since none of them know how an advanced golem like Nagan works(Only the demon king who built it does) so the golem awakening could be due to any other trigger it might have.
@nisio123 true enough, especially the second part of what you said. we'll see how all this goes, even though we might not/never see how things made by the true demon king truly work in the anime.
Feb 22, 7:13 AM
Jul 2023
boooo, Higuare deserved better
Feb 22, 7:34 AM

Jun 2016
kuze and sekai world fucking OP As fuck !!!

but who beat old demon lord isnt soujirou ??
Feb 22, 9:52 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
romzanalimohon said:

wats the key to win?
Skill? training?
nah,
plot armor given by god XD
@Alex_the_reaper
yeah, every game has hacker just to ruin the game
and this anime also has two hackers to ruin thrilling action.
though I am also interested to see how the other characters will handle them.
I also have some high hope for Soujirou
Feb 22, 2:19 PM
Apr 2021
Awwww RIP my boy Higuare bro deserved a normal life without killing tbh :( there’s so many of these characters I like tbh Kia is so cute and I love her voice and she has I think the most hax power in this show I’ve seen alongside Kuze that man’s angel is the most hax shit I’ve seen as well like how tf you supposed to kill a girl who can say anything and it’ll be and a man who’s angel you can’t see that has the ability to kill anyone that brings harm to Kuze😭🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kia saying “protect me from anything dangerous” is so fucking INSANELY fucking broken bro like how can she even be defeated? I don’t think she’ll die tbh she’s just too much of a unit😭🙏🏽

I wish we saw Nihilo and her body but I guess we’ll get that in the next episode + I wonder how the Shalk vs Soujirou fight went bc Shalk was lowkey putting in work more than Soujirou in that fight, and STAR RUNNER!!!! my boy D from episode 2 came back and bros cold with the killings he’s the ultimate Wyvern fasho🔥😮‍💨

Cant wait for the next episodes it seems like these next episode are gonna be action packed🤩
Feb 22, 10:21 PM
Apr 2023
Yeah, the battle royal officially started now, and one already is off the game.
This really is pretty much like Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, where lots of OP god-like warriors are fighting each other and even with their colorful backstories, they are pretty much "disposable" in this war (i.e. it will be pretty hard to get attached to any particular character)
Feb 22, 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
OMG excellent episode!
i thought Kia was the one who defeated Higuare but it was shocking its another powerhouse assassin Kuze!
OMG! Alus and Nihilo showcased us that their entry is so badass and looks absolutely powerful!
5/5.

Feb 23, 7:16 AM
Dec 2023
Blueballing for any major fight with endings continues
Feb 23, 9:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Taren said it loud, she declared the war!

Meanwhile, Yuno and her useless narrative lines kinda make me angered a little. But since her part actually revealed all the player from Lithia side, including Soujiro still alive and ready to kicking in, kinda makes her part okay enough.

Hoshihase Alus finally made his entrance, slaying wyvern left and right with his whole lot of magic item. Nihilo also seen very near from the mage city. General Harghent must be glad, reinforcement arrived faster than i anticipated. But his role seems to be far more than over since he might lead the people of mage city march toward Lithia.

Oh also don't forget about Kia and her almighty cheat skill, with just a few word, without a tireful incantation, manage to make great Sugita Mandrake turned into a dust! Poor him, already died in the beginning of the war phase, he just choose the wrong opponent to face xd.

Well, even though its actually a work of Kuze's timid angel, that suddenly already arrives at the heart of Lithia stronghold, everything gonna be at chaos in nearly moment. Shall Nastique gonna challenge Dakai the Magpie next? Or another else coming?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 24, 9:02 AM
Oct 2023
First Ishura to bite the dust. wonder what happened to Sojiro
Feb 24, 1:54 PM
Oct 2017
@Law_of_Cycles No I don't think so. She didn't kill Higuare but Higuare also would not have been able to kill her after she used her power - the poison was clearly ineffective because of her using her power to protect them from all danger, not because the angel killed him. It is true though that she could be taken out by a surprise attack, but maybe she can use her power even more generally such as "protect me from all dangerous things for the next year".
Feb 24, 4:03 PM
Apr 2021
Law_of_Cycles said:
Treyv0n said:
Awwww RIP my boy Higuare bro deserved a normal life without killing tbh :( there’s so many of these characters I like tbh Kia is so cute and I love her voice and she has I think the most hax power in this show I’ve seen alongside Kuze that man’s angel is the most hax shit I’ve seen as well like how tf you supposed to kill a girl who can say anything and it’ll be and a man who’s angel you can’t see that has the ability to kill anyone that brings harm to Kuze😭🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kia saying “protect me from anything dangerous” is so fucking INSANELY fucking broken bro like how can she even be defeated? I don’t think she’ll die tbh she’s just too much of a unit😭🙏🏽

I wish we saw Nihilo and her body but I guess we’ll get that in the next episode + I wonder how the Shalk vs Soujirou fight went bc Shalk was lowkey putting in work more than Soujirou in that fight, and STAR RUNNER!!!! my boy D from episode 2 came back and bros cold with the killings he’s the ultimate Wyvern fasho🔥😮‍💨

Cant wait for the next episodes it seems like these next episode are gonna be action packed🤩

I mean Kia would die in her first fight vs Higuare. He was about to kill her with the poison, she wouldn't be able to speak and use her word power. If the guy with the angel wasn't there and the poison would not endanger him too, Kia would be already dead and Higuare would win and still alive. Also based on what Shalk said after and how the fight looked, he was beating Sojiro. Sojiro just managed to escape. I have high hopes for Alus, he seems to be the strongest character shown to me.

I agree with what you said about Shalk and Alus but about Kia she said “protect us from anything dangerous” that includes the poison as well, the fight would’ve gone on a longer if Kuze wasn’t there but he was and since he wasn’t part of the “protect us” spell that Kia said Kuze was going to die hence the angel coming to his rescue and killing Higuare, poor mandrake tho I wanted to see more of him😭
Feb 25, 10:36 AM
Aug 2021
The whole explanation of the angel’s actions was very unecessary, we had already understood how it works from the past episodes, and damn Higuare got really the short end of the stick, he was bound to die earlier than most given that he didn’t have any stakes in this conflict, but he still got cornered by arguably two of the strongest champions in the series. The show had been all about set up up to this point and honestly the payoff has been pretty great, from the imagery in the ending and the title of the next episode I’d say we will see the wyverns fight one another and I assume the spider lady will fight Dakar afterwards, I’m just really curious to see what Kia and Kure will do next because they are so ridiculously strong that in the middle of this war they’re bound to become crazy wildcards, and where is my man Sojiro, this entire situation is basically his dream come true(at least until the tournament doesn’t start) and he is just chilling outside of Lithia, but really though, it’s such a shame that he had such a hard time against the most underdeveloped member of the cast, I really hope Shalk survives through the season and proves to be more than meets the eye in the future, and in a final note, Yuno has become the punching bag of this show, at this point her life is basically resumed in being humiliated or humbled by the hero candidates/shuras, let’s see if that will be her role until the end or maybe this final episodes give her a chance to show she can actually make a difference with her limited strength or get the motivation to become stronger.
Feb 26, 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
Hooly....... Kia is brokem
Feb 26, 6:27 PM
Apr 2021
Law_of_Cycles said:
Treyv0n said:

I agree with what you said about Shalk and Alus but about Kia she said “protect us from anything dangerous” that includes the poison as well, the fight would’ve gone on a longer if Kuze wasn’t there but he was and since he wasn’t part of the “protect us” spell that Kia said Kuze was going to die hence the angel coming to his rescue and killing Higuare, poor mandrake tho I wanted to see more of him😭

I don't agree with that. Based on what the narrator said and how the fight went. The word power didn't listen to Kia after she said protect us from anything dangerous the second time. It only recognized the blades as something dangerous because Kia did too. But because Kia didn't know about the poison attack, the word power didn't know what to protect Kia from. It would surely kill Kia if the angel guy wasn't there.

Omg you’re completely right I forgot that the Narrator said that so I guess Kuze’s angel is WAYYYYY more powerful than word magic in that case of protecting said person against any sort of danger whether it’s not specified or not…wow that power is so extremely broken holy shit😭😭😭😭
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» WHEN DOES YUNO DIE

Youbamii - Mar 27

2 by TechOtaku »»
Apr 29, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

56 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 29, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

57 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6

45 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 29, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 10

97 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 4:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.