Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Peeps (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 4:55 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Aww, yandere girl misses Sasaki-san.

Oof, I feel bad for the young glasses boy who's getting bullied. It hurts to watch. :(

Aha, I had a feeling that the glasses girl was Hoshizaki in disguise. :'D And what a convincingly cute disguise it was!

Well that young glasses boy activated his pyrokinesis when he's had it enough from the bullying, but Sasaki-san prevented any more damage thanks to the barrier. Sasaki's being mistaken by Hoshizaki for a mahou shoujo. xD

Since she's talking about magical girls, I was expecting to see this anime's mahou shoujo this time. And here she is, she's arrived! She's so cute! <3

Shizuka Futari, the psychic from episode 2, returns this time. LOL the barrier prevented her from escaping.

Magical Middle-aged Man Sasaki-san to the rescue, lol. But wow, Mahou Shoujo overpowers Shizuka.

There she goes away. I'm curious what kind of psychics would have killed the Mahou Shoujo's family and friends.
Feb 2, 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
This Hoshizaki is the best, she should remain in this appearance for the rest of the series.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 2, 5:01 AM

Apr 2010
As i suspected, Hoshizaki looks way better without the makeup!!
Seems like the neighbour might be on to Sasaki and we got some explanation about the mahou shoujo who seems to be very troubled.
I guess it started with revenge and now she thinks whatever she is doing is right which clearly isn't the case.
Anyway they got some unexpected help from their enemy but we already know her relationship with Sasaki was pretty friendly.
Feb 2, 5:50 AM
Sep 2016
What the hell!? This might be the most ambitious fantasy/magic title ever.... Isekai Kenja, Noryoku-sha/Esper, Mahou Shoujo, all-in-one title. We just need to add Onmyouji and the collection would be complete! Ooo... maybe also add Renkinjitsu-shi/Alchemist, Majutsu-shi/Sorcerer, or even Occultists (I'm talking Dagon or Cthulhu here) into the mix... Then again, Kenja and Majutsu-shi aren't really that different...
uncleqrowFeb 2, 5:54 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 2, 5:54 AM
Jul 2023
The animation quality is not good and a few very visible scene transitions error.

The murder scene encounter by Neighbor-san is not address in this episode, it just being used as a set up for her learning about Sasaki secret, maybe it have some other relevancy in upcoming episode.

There’s magical girls now, probably from a different world than Peeps. Wonder if all them bear the same hatred for psychic like the pink one and what tragic tales lead them to this murderess path.
Feb 2, 5:55 AM

Jul 2017
Otonari missing Sasaki? That's a first...but she finds someone all battered and tattered?

Giving her statement to the police, the psychic Bureau gets their wary attention to both Hoshizaki and Sasaki, which Otonari makes a note of. While Sasaki and Peeps surmises that time has started to warp against their expectations, nothing within their event table has proven so. That said, Sasaki and Hoshizaki has a mission to recruit a psychic: an E-rank pyrokinesis high-schooler, who's on the same level as the former. And his typical looks might not give that away, though him being a bullied person is quite evident, despite holding this treatment for quite some time without using his pyrokinetic powers. As luck would have it, he is spotted being with a girl. and Sasaki may have realized that his powers are too great to bear when the bullying took too far.

True to that, Hoshizaki was cosplaying as a high school girl to get to know him better, and they almost caused a calamity with him unconsciously shooting a plane down. But mistaking Sasaki for a magical girl? That's more like Hoshizaki's delusion, though one could argue if her case stands true...until one of them showed up, whom Sasaki tries to de-escalate the situation. If that's not enough, Shizuka comes back again rendering her help, and this situation becomes quite the ruse for Sasaki to join forces with her to take down the magical girl as a decoy, a magical man. Shizuka's attack didn't quite land on her, and the magical girl accepts him being a magical man aside from psychics that killed her family, she desires for revenge.

With Sasaki's interference, will she change or stick to her ways?
Feb 2, 6:14 AM
Feb 2020
First Sign Of Affection,now Sasaki and Peeps also got a Costaco.
Feb 2, 6:14 AM

Aug 2017
Happy that we are back in Sasaki real world, since I like it much more there. This show is chaos in a good way, so many things, from psychic powers to magical girls to an another world. And Sasaki is always involved with some teen girls. Yandere girl just missed Hoshizaki leaving with Sasaki, wonder what she would've done if she saw them together.. I must say that I expected the yandere girl to have some special power too, but doesn't seem like so.

Animation however still leaves so much to be desired.
Feb 2, 6:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Otonari san seems to have a pretty good bond with Sasaki. Horrible thing for her to be the one that finds something like that though. Considering her true age Hoshizaki can slip in quite easily by reverting back to her natural self. Gotta need to work on her expressions though. The results though sure turned out to be more dramatic than either suspected though. Somehow im not surprised that there are magical girls in this world. But magical pink sure provided a nice twist on that field. Looks like things are getting more complicated for Sasaki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 6:30 AM

Mar 2021
Feel bad for the boy getting bullied no one deserves that. Hoshizaki looked cute in her glasses I almost didn't recognise it was her with the boy at first
Feb 2, 6:57 AM

Jan 2023
A lot happening in this very fun episode!

It seems as if we're on the verge of finally learning a lot about the neighbor girl.
We do get to see Hoshizaki in cute clothes and kinda acting her age for once.
The episode also confirms that there are indeed magical girls, and this one seems very dangerous, wasn't expecting this.
And the girl in the kimono makes a return, this time as an 'ally' of Sasaki, hard to tell if she's going to be friend or foe in the long run, but she has a fun personality.

Basically, all of these four girls seems central to the plot and it's difficult to say what's going to happen next, but it was interesting and very amusing to watch.
I'm especially curious about what's going on with the neighbor girl, the way she looks at Sasaki's door makes me thinks something is going to happen very soon.
Feb 2, 7:13 AM
Mar 2021
I like Sasaki. he's somewhat relatable in a sense he just wants to do what's right within his means without the bravado
Feb 2, 7:26 AM
Mar 2020
Not only is there a secret war between psychics, but with a magical girl, too. Sasaki, the magical ojisan.
Feb 2, 8:14 AM
Oct 2019
okay... the episode was really cool, but I'm always bothered by how there are only more and more girls, I'll never be able to wait for a romance from this anime ;--;
Feb 2, 8:56 AM

Mar 2020
Ahh I guess I should have seen this coming. This show is pure garbage. Dropped
Feb 2, 8:57 AM

Mar 2022
First of all, RIP to the people in the airplane that was shot down, whom Sasaki didn't even bother to save. Second, Hoshizaki is way too rash as a partner, rushing into battle with one enemy she can't hope to beat, trying to buy time but in truth is just making herself an easy target or hostage, completely failing to assess the situation. On the other hand, Sasaki didn't step in to prevent a bullying situation, essentially a robbery scene, while still being a police officer on paper is quite unbearable to watch, plus his reasoning was nonsense as well. He just seem to be someone who can lie as natural as he breaths and completely unfazed by death he could prevent to save his own skin or rather, secret. Very typical adult, but too unsightly as a protagonist in my opinion.
Feb 2, 9:03 AM
Nov 2022
Bruh, a lot of things in a single episode, I didn't really understand anymore, then; is there another form of magic? there are 3? ._.
Feb 2, 9:10 AM
Jan 2019
The show keeps losing quality.
What about the airplane?
Feb 2, 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
Yandere JK is angry for not being able to see Sasaki... 🤣

Hoshizaki is definitely lovely in her disguise. It's definitely a cuter outfit than her work clothes. 🥰

A magical girl killing psychics is rather a weird twist. (Let's hope Kyubey is dead for good this time... 😅😏)

This series just got weirder.

Btw, Futari, Shizuka is a rather odd name.
However, she's definitely quite lovely but the hole in her body was creepy. 😖

Last to note would be the animation, I guess?
but that's just nothing new. 😔
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 2, 11:05 AM
May 2020
la trama de los psiquicos fastidian todo
Feb 2, 11:12 AM

Sep 2023
So, their secret organization (forgot name) just ignores the fact that there's magical girl seeking for psychics with actual intention to kill and is more worried about other group of psychics?

LightningC04 said:
First of all, RIP to the people in the airplane that was shot down, whom Sasaki didn't even bother to save.

Huh, at least someone noticed. Of course this should mean RIP to flamethrower guy, because his ability caused death of a civilians plus RIP to Hoshizaki's salary because she's the one who caused all this. But well, who cares when there's flying pink killer magical girl🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.
LessThanAnimeFanFeb 2, 11:21 AM
Feb 2, 11:57 AM

Feb 2019
Lets goo Hoshizaki and tonari-san finally back in the anime. Missed them. Really fun episode back on Earth.

I’m glad everything turned out ok in the other world with Viscount Müller and his family. Saving the Prince has earned him an even higher status and privilege within the kingdom and now Sasaki is a royal knight, that’s cool.

I feel like Tonari-san is going to find out Sasaki’s secret at some point. She seemed awfully suspicious today.. he can’t keep disappearing like this without his stalker noticing lol.

“Kids these days” it’s hard to take Hoshizaki seriously now that we know she’s a teenager lol. She’s adorable.

Time for our first psychic mission since episode 2. Classic case of bullied kid at school having secret powers, being a ticking time bomb etc. Hoshizaki disguising herself as a school girl and trying to get close to the boy was a good idea, too bad the same bullies came back again and ruined everything 🤦🏽‍♂️ it was funny seeing her dressed like a normal teenager for once though haha.

Things got a little wild at the end. Mahou shoujo is back finally! So she’s hunting down psychics. I wasn’t expecting her to be so dark and want revenge on them. I’m curious about the other 6 mahou shoujo now. Wonder what they’re like..

So many different moving pieces in this story, feels like every possible genre thrown together and I’m loving it lol.

The animation was pretty weak in this episode though. I know some people complained about it last week but I didn’t notice it.. but that scene where Hoshizaki and Sasaki are running to help the kid at school and then the fight scene with futari shizuka looked pretty bad. Lots of speed lines and choppy movement.. hopefully that’s not a common thing going forward
Marinate1016Feb 2, 12:43 PM
Feb 2, 12:09 PM

Jul 2013
Magical girl is such a mood lol

I'll kill your friends
I'll kill your dogs
I'll kill your parents
I'll dig up their corpses and kill them twice more.
Violence is never the answer. Violence is the question, and the answer is yes.
Feb 2, 1:21 PM
Feb 2016
the people in the plane?

wtf
Feb 2, 1:29 PM

Dec 2013
Hoshizaki looks super cute with glasses, so now magical girls, this show is about everything.
Feb 2, 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
Hoshizaki: "Sasaki, are you a magical girl?" lmao.

Finally more of the actual mahou shoujo voiced by Inori Minase and damn, I wasn't expecting her to have killed the fairy that gave her powers and be using its pelt as a scarf. And it doesn't end there, it seems the psychics killed her family and friends and now she's taking revenge by killing them indiscriminately. Well, that's a heavy backstory.

Hoshizaki with the big brain plan of approaching the pyro boy by disguising herself as a student, although, does that even count as a disguise when she might as well have been wearing her own uniform? xD. Anyway, it all ended in disaster when pyro boy used his powers and blew up a plane. Which by the way, does anyone want to check if there are any victims on the plane? So much happened but no one even considered that.

Whatever, Hoshizaki looked cute with the braids.

So we have people with powers (psychics) in the real world, a whole isekai world developing in parallel and now also magical girls. Sure, why not keep adding things to this already convoluted series xD.
Feb 2, 4:04 PM
Oct 2022
I don't know if I'm just now noticing, or if it's just this episode, but the animation was atrocious. And apparently now they're cutting more and more content from the adaptation to rush out more genres.
Feb 2, 4:15 PM
Jul 2015
So much stuff keeps getting added to what I thought was gonna just be a slice of life isekai with a middle aged protagonist that likes cute things. I've kind of felt weird about his relationship with neighbor girl. Her mother "entertains" men and the girl just sits outside. I was hoping Sasaki would kind of adopt her by letting her hang out in his place but understand that would be seen as weird by outsiders and might lead to Sasaki getting accused of being a pedo. The whole situation of watching her abuse/ neglect and the protag does nothing feels wrong but realistic unfortunately.
Feb 2, 4:38 PM
Oct 2019
How many Genre do you want?
YES

Sasaki be like: You know, I'm something of a Magical Middle aged Man myself.
Feb 2, 6:27 PM

Jun 2019
I have a question - Has he quit his job at the office for the trading company?

Because we haven't seen him return to it since early on and in this episode he explicitly said "When I worked in an office" or "When I worked as a salaryman" (depending on your subtitling/translation) as if it were in the past, even though him definitively leaving, if it happened, was completely left out of being featured onscreen. It makes perfect sense if he did. I was thinking even an episode or two ago that his life was getting way too unreasonably busy, and far from his initial goal of wanting to relieve some stress from his office job and work life by way of acquiring a cute pet, his life was now more chaotic, undoubtedly stressful, and jam-packed as ever. I thought that there was no way he could keep up two separate jobs in our world (modern Japan) - one being an ostensibly full-time white collar business job, and the other with the bureau of psychics in the field involving all sorts of irregular hours and emergencies, required training and endurance, and personal safety risks - that alone could prove too much, but with the secondary isekai world on top of that and all he is doing there with involvement in selling goods with the trade company, political dealings with the viscount-now-count and his family, the restaurant manager position (even if he mainly shows up just to pay the chef), etc. - forget it. Serenity? Slow life? This is its antithesis.

Trying to balance and juggle all these things could be part of the appeal of "wacky" Sasaki living this exciting and eccentric lifestyle - it has started to remind me of some older superhero cartoons in a way and some other shows where the main character inhabited a constantly dangerous, crazy, lawless world with major crime and supernatural phenomena and everything else, and they were expected to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades who could be and do anything from suave businessman to martial arts street fighter to scholar or mystic. Like those masked vigilante crimefighter comics. But if they were going for the approach of keeping it a little more grounded, I could also see them having him actually just quit that original job and shave off some of the excess fat.

Otherwise, realistically, he wouldn't have a moment to sleep, pee, or hardly catch a breath.

LightningC04 said:
He just seem to be someone who can lie as natural as he breaths and completely unfazed by death he could prevent to save his own skin or rather, secret

The airplane exploded in midair upon collision with the ascending fireball. Pieces of its burning debris were falling to the ground. Given the way it was portrayed, it may have been the case that most or all passengers onboard were incinerated upon impact anyway.
WatchTillTandavaFeb 2, 6:52 PM
Feb 2, 7:12 PM
Apr 2023
For those who can't get the pattern of this anime/light novel let me just point it out the elements of the show to think about:
Sasaki (MC) is a middle-aged salaryman who is now surrounded by key supporting characters
- Hoshizaki, his partner, a 16-year old, high school psychic agent (who kind of values him)
- Otonari-san (Ms. Next Door), a middle-school girl (13-15 year-old girl) who is developing some yandere sentiments towards him
- Elsa Muller, the isekai viscount/count's pre-teen/early teen daughter, who will be acquainted with him and is indebted to him for saving his father
- Futari Shizuka, a loli-looking head of an underground organization of psychics
- Magical Pink - a most likely underaged mahou shoujo character who is also acquainted to him.
(if you also consider Pii-chan's voice actress, Aoi Yuuki who also usually voices lolis then you can count her in too)

It is subtle, and it is not unique or new, but this is one of those "glowed-up ossan" themes quite popular recently and one by one being turned into animes. This is one of those stories where ossans (i.e. middle-aged men) who suddenly finds a new and refreshing path in life suddenly rises to the spotlight and is slowly being surrounded by very young women through his acts of 'heroism'. And actually one can't help but feel this is also reflects the 'papakatsu' themes of ossans wanting to take care of young women as well
Feb 2, 7:16 PM
Oct 2022
Wait, wait... Did they just let the Plane crash??? They stopped the debris from the wing but, without the win, the plane will...

anyway, definitely doing a better job straddling worlds than Cheat Skill did, but I'm not sure it can keep it up. It's hard to build enough cast and lore for two places and tell a good story in both when they don't ever converge. And Neighbor's pov/story is now a third separate from "Psychic" things and "Isekai" things.

It's still fun so far. I hope it can stick the landing.
Feb 2, 7:36 PM

Feb 2019
magical girls, magical man & psychics, alright! it's one big headache, but i think kimono girl will become an unwitting ally to Sasaki
Feb 2, 7:46 PM

May 2019
This episode was a bit chaotic in more ways than one. A bunch of characters returned and a high schooler got so upset he inadvertently launched a fireball into the sky and hit a plane which has not been addressed (at least not yet). Even though those bullies instigated the high schooler I think Hoshizaki is somewhat to blame and it shows her immaturity (at least she looks better in that outfit and with glasses than her work attire).

Also Sasaki is a magical girl man whom the pink haired magical girl is interested in for some reason. Oh and the neighbor girl too was shown in the beginning. I still don't quite understand what her goals are but she did learn a bit more about Sasaki.
Feb 2, 7:52 PM
Jul 2020
Are we…

Are we ignoring that the plane just exploded? For real real?
Feb 2, 9:07 PM
Dec 2018
Reply to ResetM
The show keeps losing quality.
What about the airplane?
@ResetM exactly. They just watched the boy shoot down the airplane which 100% killed the pilot and acted like nothing happened. Fairly emotionless about the event.

You have magic but couldn’t save an innocent bystander? And instead used the falling debris as an excuse to put up a barrier to use as a plot piece for the next couple scenes?

The plot is becoming dumber with each episode
Feb 2, 10:34 PM
May 2021
this episode is good i like it .
Feb 2, 11:16 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The first episode, despite being about twice as long, was pretty captivating and had me like "it's over already??!"

These recent episodes though, and especially this one, had me like "is it over yet..."

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 3, 12:33 AM

Dec 2018
damn what an episode; i love how sasaki just always keeps his chill
Feb 3, 12:48 AM

Nov 2023
What an interesting episode.

At first, I thought maybe this would be a chill episode, you know? We didn't get that.

Instead, we have a psycho-magical girl who wants to kill every psychic, every single one. It doesn't matter if they deserve it or not; she just kills them.

Also, I want to talk about the plane, like, what? Sasaki just doesn't do anything, and everyone on that plane is dead.
Feb 3, 1:34 AM
Apr 2017
February 2nd is crepe day? Not Groundhog Day? 😊 But I'm curious. Was that a coincidence, or was it deliberately set to the real date when the episode was put up?

I find it interesting that pyrokinetic kid controlled himself when only he was bullied, but lost control when Hoshizaki was the victim.

It was a small plane that might only have had the pilot. Still, I hope it gets addressed.

I wonder if the body in the alley was a victim of our mysterious vengeful mahou shoujo.

The curious mixture of characters seemingly from different genres makes me think of Re:Creators.
Feb 3, 4:33 AM

Mar 2020
Reply to Burtonc9031
@ResetM exactly. They just watched the boy shoot down the airplane which 100% killed the pilot and acted like nothing happened. Fairly emotionless about the event.

You have magic but couldn’t save an innocent bystander? And instead used the falling debris as an excuse to put up a barrier to use as a plot piece for the next couple scenes?

LessThanAnimeFan said:
So, their secret organization (forgot name) just ignores the fact that there's magical girl seeking for psychics with actual intention to kill and is more worried about other group of psychics?

Burtonc9031 said:

Exactly my thoughts. The author should be urgently given the worst writing ever medal for all of this bad writing in a single episode lmao I am gonna drop this shit now and save what remains of my sanity
nhc9Feb 3, 4:38 AM
Feb 3, 4:41 AM
Apr 2020
everything in one trash, dropp
Feb 3, 5:38 AM

Nov 2014
Damn it, wtf happened. This was one of the most promising anime this season but now production went to shit.
Feb 3, 10:46 AM

Dec 2009
Damn all i can say is that this is getting very interesting. Nothing i love more than chaotic dynamics between numerous parties of differing motivations and varying levels of connections. All of the juicy context considering how much Sasaki knows and is exposed to compared to these other chars who are completely in the dark of that, conversely how much Sasaki is in the dark of all this psychic business and rogue "magical girl".

The magical girl killing her contractor is a bizarre twist on the formula and a lot darker than i expected from this.

Clearly everyone was caught up too much in the incomprehensible escalation to be able to address every aspect of what was going on. They didn't have time to fully assess the situation and run a clean up and respond to the plane crash itself. The lesson is meant to be consequences of actions and ineffectiveness. Sasaki is busy trying to problem solve his way out of the scenario and gain information; especially considering he is not a stranger to was and death at this point.
GenesisAriaFeb 3, 10:50 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 3, 4:26 PM

Mar 2010
Shits getting more and more wild da fauck

damn i wanted to see more of that high schooler gal crush harder on the ojisan ffs let the romance unfold.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 3, 4:57 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to WatchTillTandava
I have a question - Has he quit his job at the office for the trading company?

Because we haven't seen him return to it since early on and in this episode he explicitly said "When I worked in an office" or "When I worked as a salaryman" (depending on your subtitling/translation) as if it were in the past, even though him definitively leaving, if it happened, was completely left out of being featured onscreen. It makes perfect sense if he did. I was thinking even an episode or two ago that his life was getting way too unreasonably busy, and far from his initial goal of wanting to relieve some stress from his office job and work life by way of acquiring a cute pet, his life was now more chaotic, undoubtedly stressful, and jam-packed as ever. I thought that there was no way he could keep up two separate jobs in our world (modern Japan) - one being an ostensibly full-time white collar business job, and the other with the bureau of psychics in the field involving all sorts of irregular hours and emergencies, required training and endurance, and personal safety risks - that alone could prove too much, but with the secondary isekai world on top of that and all he is doing there with involvement in selling goods with the trade company, political dealings with the viscount-now-count and his family, the restaurant manager position (even if he mainly shows up just to pay the chef), etc. - forget it. Serenity? Slow life? This is its antithesis.

Trying to balance and juggle all these things could be part of the appeal of "wacky" Sasaki living this exciting and eccentric lifestyle - it has started to remind me of some older superhero cartoons in a way and some other shows where the main character inhabited a constantly dangerous, crazy, lawless world with major crime and supernatural phenomena and everything else, and they were expected to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades who could be and do anything from suave businessman to martial arts street fighter to scholar or mystic. Like those masked vigilante crimefighter comics. But if they were going for the approach of keeping it a little more grounded, I could also see them having him actually just quit that original job and shave off some of the excess fat.

Otherwise, realistically, he wouldn't have a moment to sleep, pee, or hardly catch a breath.

LightningC04 said:
He just seem to be someone who can lie as natural as he breaths and completely unfazed by death he could prevent to save his own skin or rather, secret

The airplane exploded in midair upon collision with the ascending fireball. Pieces of its burning debris were falling to the ground. Given the way it was portrayed, it may have been the case that most or all passengers onboard were incinerated upon impact anyway.
@WatchTillTandava

He quit his old job in the very first episode. You're supposed to send a resignation letter 2 weeks before you quit, but he probably got a special treatment thanks to being recruited into a government agency.

Tbh I thought he'd quit his old job the moment he started making good money in the other world but except for the restaurant he hasn't been spending much.
Feb 3, 5:25 PM

Jun 2019
IKKIsama said:
He quit his old job in the very first episode. You're supposed to send a resignation letter 2 weeks before you quit, but he probably got a special treatment thanks to being recruited into a government agency.

Tbh I thought he'd quit his old job the moment he started making good money in the other world but except for the restaurant he hasn't been spending much.

I assume then that there is some line or part of some scene in the first episode addressing that which I may have missed. I will have to go back and revisit that.
Feb 3, 7:36 PM
Mar 2012
Otonari just hugging bread slices? she learned way more of Sasaki.
Sasaki knighted congrats.
feelsbad for fire boy, he's quite powerful tho, that sure escalated.
Mahou shoujo that insane backstory.
nice kimono leader is back

Feb 3, 11:27 PM

Jan 2018
Yep, the animation still lacks refinement similar to the last one. Also, more questions than answers. Especially in the case of the magical girl.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 22

101 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 7, 5:26 AM

» Existence of Futari Shizuka, Why author?

RiasatSenpai - May 2

13 by BitChilly »»
May 4, 5:32 AM

» Can an LN reader spoil Otonari-san's life for me?

IzayoiSk - May 3

2 by RiasatSenpai »»
May 4, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 5

178 by EinTheVariance »»
May 1, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Do you like the ending video?

Zarutaku - Feb 2

25 by Tenderizer79 »»
Apr 28, 1:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.