Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 7:14 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to kamann201
@utopica these types of characters are best, you guys just want strong fkn mcs like goku...
@kamann201 Shinsuke, my favorite character, has the best development throughout the story.
Jan 21, 6:57 PM
Mar 2012
well monks run human experiments wasn't on the bingo card.
cool fight, wat tail makes the fist punch!?
lol a punch reverts katawara? was expecting Jujutsu style spirits.
200yr old of course.
Shinsuke very protective nice. mc feels like Subaru, but he needs skills to back it up.
Decent OP, like how it escalates halfway thru, hi tiger Garfiel from Re:Zero!
Awesome keiko ED, sounds like a Suara & Kalafina mix.
Jan 22, 12:11 AM

Jul 2017
MindaRyn's OP is already impressive, and the visuals are another greatness. KEIKO's ED sounds like it came straight out of Dynasty Warriors.

Jinka facing the katawara Shakugan, to then be heard that he came from the famous Phoenix Killer Kokugetsai, he's a real workforce. But Dangaisyuu's experimental superhuman soldiers like Shakugan, a farmer being used for the monks who have intentions to retaining her into their order, but that Shinsuke will to let this lying down. Despite that, Tama wanting to help the monks through their world reformation to take down Shakugan since she's a lost cause, using strong attacks to render her down helped the latter. And the next phase of that by challenging the 300-monk strong Dangaisyuu, that is a tall order that they could do.

Despite that, Shakugan unfortunately could not remember anything prior to her circumstance, though all she could remember is her father selling her off to some monk who had given her power, turning a human into a katawara. And Dangaisyuu's actions fall in line with Jinka's philosophy to hunt demons, though they're just there to warn them and stop their inhumane experiments. It's to be expected that the Dangaisyuu are ready and armed, and so is Jinka.

The battle against 300 monks, will Jinka have enough spirit power to take down everyone?
Jan 26, 6:18 AM

Jan 2017
Jinka looks really cool and Shaku seems to be a good addition to the team. I'm still a little confused and ignorant at some terms used, but I think I'm already invested
Jan 29, 5:51 AM

Jun 2014
What's that old saying? The siblings that lick each other stay together?
Feb 22, 2:14 AM

May 2020
I liked how even this episode ended with the same kind of cliffhanger the first one did. Though be it that way, this was a good enough follow through episode.

Guess action is here to stay, and that's for better. But hey, don't do stuff behind the curtains, or behind the big rock in this case( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

By the way, those monks.. someone just stop this bunch lol.
Mar 25, 10:46 PM

Feb 2019
tell me that's just another shikigami and not him taking on the full brunt of that attack!
Apr 4, 11:16 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Octokaizer
What's that old saying? The siblings that lick each other stay together?
@Octokaizer well not real sibling sins one is human, calling some1 brother sister even when they are not is jap thing that i don't know how to explain, cant remember awry thing (cause it doesn't matter much) :D
Apr 5, 5:38 PM
Mar 2019
Surely Monks being evil goes against their teachings.
Apr 13, 4:04 PM
Jun 2022
Why She Blushing ? She Is 200 Years Old But Looks Like A Grade Schooler . That's Why Can't Take This Anime Seriously , 1 More To Go.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sengoku Youko: Yonaoshi Kyoudai-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 3

65 by Sugram22 »»
May 8, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

81 by TechOtaku »»
May 7, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24

41 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

89 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 13, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Youko: Yonaoshi Kyoudai-hen Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27

41 by metatron13 »»
Apr 7, 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.