Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 18, 2023 10:41 PM

Sep 2021
Genuinely a funny episode. Becky was wildin'. This episode is basically about simping over Loid.
Dec 18, 2023 11:19 PM

Jul 2019
Yor got hit by a car and just kept running. She's great. <3

Dec 19, 2023 5:54 AM

Jan 2009
At first, I thought this would be a throwaway episode, but my god it was hilarious, especially the Becky segment. She was so cute and ridiculous using those romance tropes to try and entice Loid. And then we got to see my girl Nightfall again? Good times. Even though her story wasn't action-packed, it was still fun to see her mindset and obsession with Twilight, and her reaction after getting her gift was precious and funny.
Dec 19, 2023 2:52 PM

May 2015
By far the WORST episode seen ever in Spy X Family. DON'T MAKE A ROMANCE BETWEEN A 6 YEARS OLD KID AND AN ADULT WHO IS A FAMILY DAD !!!
Dec 19, 2023 5:08 PM

Jul 2016
Bruh, Becky truly is Saikawa from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid but straight.

Probably the weakest episode in all Spy x Family.
Dec 20, 2023 12:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Becky really tried but it's just funny how in the end she got closer not to Loid but Yor.
And Fiona is still secretly cute ahah.
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 AM

Dec 2018
Becky fantasy is so wrong.... Sure, it's her parent/guardian fault to let her watch an adult movie alone....
Glad Loid know what's wrong and what's right is...
Becky is a great friend, but her love fantasy are the worst.
But glad it's end well...

Fiona working hard... She's strong alright, but Yor built up differently...

Dec 20, 2023 9:29 AM

Nov 2021
this ep was so funny xD & the 2nd hand embarrassment just from watching Becky, got me hitting the pause button way too many times.
Dec 20, 2023 2:51 PM

Nov 2011
I know it's not, because I've read the manga, but those episodes get filler vibes -.-
Dec 21, 2023 4:08 AM
Mar 2019
We need more of Fiona/Nightfall. She's so adorably funny.
Dec 21, 2023 5:55 PM
Aug 2018
The Beccy scenes were so funny to watch I love it. Like best filler episode ever.
Dec 21, 2023 9:14 PM

Feb 2020
If I were loid, becky is instanly becoming my wife instead of yor :p
so cute with her hair down, lovely ep.

Dec 21, 2023 10:45 PM
May 2023
Very good episode although a little strange and may cause controversy but other than that, I had a lot of fun... how Yor thought I had given him alcohol, some parts of the novel that Becky created or how Anya changed her mother for top chefs hahaha
Dec 22, 2023 5:31 AM
Jun 2007
Becky love for Loid is just....
Dec 22, 2023 12:01 PM

Aug 2018
We're back to the slice of life kind of episodes. But I felt this one is important due to the change in Becky's relationship with Yor, it's going to be fun in the future their interactions. Overall, a pretty funny episode, with all of the delusional thoughts Becky had with Loid, and how Yor didn't catch that Becky had a crush on Loid. The way Anya was supporting Becky just because she would have a personal chef, it was hilarious "She brought really good points" xD

With this, I was able to caught up to the anime, and I'll have to wait a bit more for the last episode of the season! Didn't think I would watch this so quickly, but here we are. This last episode seems to be full of action, and I hope it develops the story of the anime, and leaves with some interesting cliffhanger or something, and that they don't do it like they did in the end of the part 1 of season 1!
Dec 22, 2023 6:49 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Great episode all around.

It's always fun to witness the misunderstandings coming from a show were everyone think they have the upperhand in a conversation only to realize they were completely off for an unfound reason. And those reaction faces with the little eyes, man, best Loid face thus far indeed. I wonder how will Loid feel once he realizes all of the love pursuers he has. In the meantime, it's all well and good.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 22, 2023 11:44 PM
Apr 2023
fiona wants to surpass herself.
Dec 23, 2023 4:47 AM
Jun 2019
I hadn’t laughed so much watching a Spy x Family episode in a long while! A breath of fresh air!
Dec 23, 2023 8:29 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Oppai_Loli_God
Is this why there's a fair amount of Becky/Loid stuff online? Yeah, Loid definitely mating presses Becky behind Yor's back.
@Oppai_Loli_God wtf are u talking about. anyway i just checked your profile. you're disgusting
Dec 24, 2023 3:12 AM

Feb 2019
The part with Becky was hilarious. Especially loved her casually destroying Anya's fun by commenting on how poor the Forgers are during the exploration and Yor's absolute destruction of the hammer game.

And Fiona can be real cute at times, such as skipping while saying 好き好き好き~
Dec 24, 2023 12:10 PM

Aug 2022
This is such a shitty episode. I was barely able to finish it. The whole Becky and Loid thing is just so cringey and makes me uncomfortable. The part with Nightfall was okay.
Dec 24, 2023 12:15 PM
Jun 2021
Two females simping on Loid. Spyxfamily's really popular in Japan so gotta have pedophilia and infidelity.
Dec 25, 2023 5:44 AM

Jan 2017
This is why 6 y/o shouldn't be allowed to watch soap operas, people
Dec 26, 2023 7:17 AM

Feb 2021
It's been a long time didn't see Fiona around XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 28, 2023 1:38 AM

Jan 2011
Becky's outfit was really cute nice to see some Nightfall as well. Nothing has wow me but this season has been super solid.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 28, 2023 2:33 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to __GOJOSATORU__
wtf!!! is wrong with spyxfamilys new episode she is a child and he is fkin grown ass man litrally wtf💀🤯🤡
@__SatoruGojo__ Loid has literally no reaction to Becky, at all. She has a dumb childhood crush and has been negatively influenced by watching romantic dramas at such a young age. I see it more as a warning that kids can be too easily influenced when exposed to more adult subjects too early and that's what's wrong with Becky. Loid's done nothing wrong as he doesn't even register that Becky's got a crush on him. And if it does, he's definitely dismissed it as nothing but juvenile infatuation that will pass with time.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 29, 2023 6:27 AM
Jan 2021
this episode killed me !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dec 29, 2023 9:55 PM
May 2016
Reply to kakarot007538
I thought I couldn't hate any anime piece more than sword art online. Oh boy, I was wrong I think I'll drop this piece of shit
@kakarot0075749 Fr,this episode makes me wanna drop this show

Dec 29, 2023 10:01 PM
May 2016
Reply to UnknownGhost5
This is such a shitty episode. I was barely able to finish it. The whole Becky and Loid thing is just so cringey and makes me uncomfortable. The part with Nightfall was okay.
@UnknownGhost5 fr,i can't believe people actualy enjoyed Becky and Loid thing

This episode makes me wanna drop the show

If there a "Time-Skip" and Teen/Adult Becky still have a crush on Loid,i'm 100% will drop this show
Dec 31, 2023 12:13 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to tsuna123
@UnknownGhost5 fr,i can't believe people actualy enjoyed Becky and Loid thing

This episode makes me wanna drop the show

If there a "Time-Skip" and Teen/Adult Becky still have a crush on Loid,i'm 100% will drop this show
@tsuna123 you just have to look at the profiles of some of the people saying more messed up things to know how wrong in the head they are. She's 6 ffs. Loid is ignoring her attempts to make a move cos he's dismissed it as a dumb childhood crush and these things happen. I'd rather they didn't show it because it attracts the absolute worst excuses for humanity but that's the choice they've made.

But as far as I've got into the manga, no there will not be any time skips.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jan 2, 11:03 AM

Oct 2021
NIghtfall's scene... is it in the manga? I don't remember? Or were those scenes only added in the anime? I remembered Fiona handing some documents to Loid in the manga, but not the rest (Fiona's daily duties while Twilight was away).

Anyway, love this episode! Becky is soooo hilarious!!! Can't stop laughing out loud at her misunderstandings towards Loid! Hehehe!

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 2, 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
LOL,

Becky's actually pretty cute, it's just that she watches too many "romantic live action dramas".

Take this as a lesson, don't let your kids watch "romantic live action dramas" til they're older, lol.

If Becky was like 10+ older, then maybe she could have an actual chance, but probably not, lol. (Yor would probably kill Becky...)

Meanwhile Anya.... bribed by high class stuff... but also watching the "misunderstood rom-com" that's unfolding.

Becky trying to act "mature" just looks silly to Loid, LUL

ROFL @ Yor too... "hee hee foo" huh... Yor's too innocent as well... (well... innocent in street knowledge... not so innocent in some other *stabby stabby*)

Meanwhile... Nightfall's been filling in for Loid's missions and training. And she somewhat got what she wanted? At least she's happy.

I wonder when will Loid figure out he's got bunch of girls trying to "woo" him.

For being the strongest Spy that can figure out tons of things and gather information, he sure can't figure out anything that involves himself huh...
amlgJan 2, 6:16 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 5, 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
lmao the first part of the ep was so funny. Becky is so clueless about what she's doing
Jan 5, 10:55 AM
Oct 2018
she just like me fr fr
Jan 6, 4:31 PM

Jun 2014
Becky cracks me up. Now, she wants to be like Yor. After destroying the hammer game, how has Loid not realized that Yor is more than just an office worker? :P

Nightfall always interests me. Will she ever be able to compare to Yor?

Jan 6, 6:52 PM
Jan 2021
So despite Becky’s ambitions, she really didn’t have what it takes to express her feelings for Twilight and to top it all off, he didn’t take anything that she was attempting to do seriously. Does she not understand the massive age gap and the things that she watches in the ADULT ROMANCES won’t work for her?! BRO YOU’RE 5 OR 6, YOU CAN’T BE TALKING ABOUT ALCOHOL!

Also from Yor’s perspective, how would a child like Becky even know if she’s drunk if she doesn’t have experience with alcohol. That just doesn’t make sense. And the carnival game made me think, can Twilight pull off strength related feats like that if he wanted? Who would win one on one between the two of them (IN A FIGHT; GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER)?

And it seems that yes, Fionna was able to do her and Twilight’s jobs but she ended up exhausting herself. You can tell by the bags under her eye.

What’s about to happen in the season finale? It seems like some wild stuff. Also I’m shocked this is Fionna’s first appearance in this season.
Jan 7, 1:19 PM

Jan 2022
This was the funniest episode of all fucking time. This was peak comedy. Nothing went according to Becky's plan. Yor is something else lmaoo casually running away after getting hit with a car. The fact that she broke the game had me dying from laughter. Then becky said beautiful round eyes lmaooo if Fiona didn't have such a blank death stare maybe she would be more approachable. The skipping scene was so good too
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 7, 5:32 PM

Jul 2022
manga readers, if any of you read this, pls tell me there won't be more of this kid being in love with loid bullshit because hehe it is not my kind of humor hehehe it was uncomfy hehe
Jan 8, 2:52 PM
Oct 2020
I absolutely loved this episode. I don't think I have laughed so hard watching an episode of anime in quite a while. This is the comedy I live for.
Jan 9, 4:33 PM
Nov 2021
He's definitely in love with her!
Jan 19, 6:20 AM
Jun 2013
Anya felling that becky gives a lot of fiona vibes is funny and it makes me wonder what would the interaction be like between becky and fiona. Becky was cute with all her attempts and loids reactions were gold. Yor is so innocent as she didn't realize anything becky is doing and thinks she made a child drunk.
Its funny that in the end becky became yors apprentice and fiona is still just trying to get stronger than her.
souledge94Jan 19, 6:32 AM
Jan 22, 8:39 PM
Jan 2019
I'm not good with second hand embarasment
Jan 23, 4:26 AM
Oct 2021
fiona is so cute lol i wuv her
Feb 3, 3:58 AM
Nov 2023
Becky becoming mother of Anya and Anya supporting her for the sake of chef was comical. Becky's reactions seeing Loid was realistic. Anyway no one can beat Yor at strength.

Nightfall trying hard for Loid's sake is good. She is progressing in her career because of that.
The hilarious aspect is always in the plot.
Feb 17, 9:15 AM
Apr 2021
I've loved all of it so far but this episode was a bit strange and not my favourite
Feb 21, 1:31 PM
Nov 2021
NO PASA NADA UNCA NUNCA PASA NADA LOCO
Feb 28, 4:30 AM

May 2015
Becky has been watching too many romance dramas! The MVP Yor was successfully able to win her over though. Now if only Yor could win over Nightfall.
Feb 29, 5:44 AM

Mar 2023
One of the funniest episodes from this season lol. Both Anya and Becky are way too adorable :^)
Mar 19, 8:03 PM
Jun 2016
I understand this episode was all comedy purposes and they’re messing around but Becky was super annoying and trying to seduce Loid. I’m surprised a six year old knows any of that shit at such a young age. (Anya acts more like her age then Becky. Even rich kids act like their age.) Anything with children and an adult while a kid is falling for them just makes me uncomfortable and not worth watching. I dropped this episode cause there was no point continuing. Hopefully next season will have less weird shit like this. (That includes the incest shit with Yor’s brother and that creep white haired chick who likes Loid.)
Apr 28, 3:36 AM

Feb 2021
D'EAUGH!! PEDOISM!!!!! (kinda, lol)
Yes, I still have candies since I'm sugar addicted:

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

126 by Safrichh »»
May 10, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

182 by grandy_UiD »»
May 10, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

191 by AkioTz »»
May 5, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

193 by Gator »»
May 3, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

131 by St0rms_ »»
May 3, 3:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.