Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2023 7:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I didn't think they'd be able to end the conflict given the last episode's finale, but color me surprised!

Rampo-san and Dazai-san's tag team scheme and Chuuya getting the better of Fyodor spelled the end of the long-running antagonist. Meanwhile, Aya-chan's selfless act there and Fukuzawa-san taking down Fukichi-san. Vampires under Aya-chan's control now and for the near future, that's more than enough security for anyone, lol.

Fukichi-san's reasoning for his ploys was a little hard to pick up, I'll need the subs to fully get that part. He died to preserve peace and create a hero in his old friend - I respect that. Didn't expect Teruko-san to do the honours though. Here's to hoping we get some kind of OVA or separate character arc of hers. Adding the Op theme in the background during all this, that's packing a lot of emotions!

Akutagawa's back to save Atsushi? Okay, that looked a little weird, new movie incoming?

And we just got word that the anime adaption is not finished just yet!

Source: https://x.com/bungosd_anime/status/1704503178358837657
_MushiRock11_Sep 20, 2023 7:31 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 20, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverSep 20, 2023 8:14 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

May 2020
Aya’s desperate attempts of no use could’ve just led to one conclusion… her pulling something along the lines of a suicide. Yep, she literally jumped off the building, only to increase the overall weight to pull out the holy sword… and she succeeded as well. And let’s just say, she ain’t the only one who did…

… Fukuzawa who was literally dead this whole while, WOKE UP ALL OF A SUDDEN, AND HECK FUCKING COUNTERED FUKUCHI… only to succeed, I mean kind of convenient how the op sword was stuck within Fukuzawa that whole while and Fukuchi couldnt make use of it, and then proceeding to stop the invasion as well. YES, THE INVASION HAS STOPPED, though this ain’t the only groundbreaking one-eighty we did this episode… as the one and only, GOAT Dazai somehow made his return as well lmaooooooooooo.

DAZAI is alive, Dazai is kicking, Dazai outsmarted Fyodor….. AND DEATH FAKEOUTS HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME A THEME OF BUNGO STRAY DOGS. I like this series, I really do, but again the same explanations of how our main guys got the best of villains through those good ol’ ways of them NOT noticing something very crucial got me dying lol.

Fyodor is DEAD, Fukuchi is DEAD, and this for every reason feels like an ending they sorted for this adaptation and adaptation alone. I mean they’re main villains lol, you couldn’t have both of them dead just like that. So, they concluded as happily as they could have, even somehow redeeming Fukuchi lol.

Not sure if we'd have the same happenings in the next chapter of the manga as well, but for now, one went away, and we have a new bunch playing the villains. A new instalment?
Softhenic03Sep 20, 2023 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
So much happening across the world...Atushi still trying to reach Akutagawa, Dazai still trying to fight the good fight after being shot, and missiles being initiated.

A somewhat rushed by fitting finale imo. The main conflict across the franchise isn't truly resolved but for now, we do see some hope for a brighter future. Nonetheless there were still a lot of emotions this episode including the ending. That cliffhanger though...
Sep 20, 2023 7:37 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to _MushiRock11_
I didn't think they'd be able to end the conflict given the last episode's finale, but color me surprised!

Rampo-san and Dazai-san's tag team scheme and Chuuya getting the better of Fyodor spelled the end of the long-running antagonist. Meanwhile, Aya-chan's selfless act there and Fukuzawa-san taking down Fukichi-san. Vampires under Aya-chan's control now and for the near future, that's more than enough security for anyone, lol.

Fukichi-san's reasoning for his ploys was a little hard to pick up, I'll need the subs to fully get that part. He died to preserve peace and create a hero in his old friend - I respect that. Didn't expect Teruko-san to do the honours though. Here's to hoping we get some kind of OVA or separate character arc of hers. Adding the Op theme in the background during all this, that's packing a lot of emotions!

Akutagawa's back to save Atsushi? Okay, that looked a little weird, new movie incoming?

And we just got word that the anime adaption is not finished just yet!

Source: https://x.com/bungosd_anime/status/1704503178358837657
@_MushiRock11_

Well see you in 10 years for season 6.
Old_School_AkiraSep 20, 2023 5:20 PM
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Sep 20, 2023 7:59 AM
Mar 2022
Fyodor died so i hate this episode, i hate dazai very much
But Aya live and Bram have legs so okey
-Atrixa-Sep 20, 2023 8:07 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:00 AM
Sep 2022
who is the villain in the end?
Sep 20, 2023 8:01 AM
Jan 2021
shit the plot is too fucking good
Sep 20, 2023 8:14 AM
Sep 2019
We not done yet, we getting more and I just can't wait for more. New villain same heros. most likely a movie.
Sep 20, 2023 8:15 AM

Oct 2017
They actually managed to wrap up the arc very well with the finale. The reveal was really good. Fukuchi's grand plan worked at the sacrifice of himself and 500 people. Fukuzawa must live on with the burden of losing his friend. Dazai the goat triumphed against his battle with Fyodor. Though I kinda doubt Fyodor is dead, he's the type of character who won't be dead untill the end so. Also Aya's such a brave girl, she actually went ahead and jumped to save the world. Glad she was saved by Bra chan. Though that ending scene, damn they just had go leave us on a cliffhanger.

Another really good season from bungou stray dogs. We are upto date with the manga, heck even went past it. I'm guessing they'll put these events in the manga in upcoming chapters. So we'll have to wait a long while till we get a new season but an announcement was made that this is not the end so we'll probably get a new season when there's enough material. So se ya all when it happens and till then sayonara~
Sep 20, 2023 8:18 AM
Mar 2023
the best anime I have ever seen!!!!!
DAZAI IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2023 8:18 AM

Jan 2013
AOTS! fantastic end
Sep 20, 2023 8:21 AM

May 2021
This was an amazing episode, I had faith and they delivered.
Kind of sad that we have no more BSD anime for a while but I hope they do a movie, for now we shall wait a few years for a s6 but it has been worth it so we have nothing to worry about.
Sep 20, 2023 8:22 AM

Feb 2021
And here is the episode where even the manga readers don't know what's going to happen! (by the way, the chapters adapted last episode came out while this season was airing, right? If this is true than this confirms that the mangaka and Bones were cooperating.)

Aya is alive! And Bra-chan looking good too.
DAZAI IS NOT DEAD YEEEEAH! And I didn't expect that Chuuya reveal. I thought Dazai controlled him somehow.
10:40 "Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani?" the opening words of Psalm 22 in Aramaic, translated as "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me" in the King James Version.
I somehow actually believe that Fyodor is dead. Who will be the villain now?
12:10 error: Fukuchi not Fukuzawa
So I guess the true goal of the Decay of the Angel was uniting all military in the world?
15:13 金団 (kinton) - mashed sweet potatoes. 15:21 ほうじ茶 (houjicha) - roasted green tea.
17:41 "no more than 500 lives" So he completely trusted Fukuzawa huh... I wonder what'd happen if he failed.
Now what will Fukuzawa do with that knowledge...
21:14 Kyoka and Lucy! They barely appeared this season damn.
What is that ending? Who is that? They have the Amenogozen? What's up with Akutagawa's outfit? Hooooly damn no one can catch a break here. So exciting!
At the end I'm pretty sure it says 未了 (miryou) - "unfinished; unfilled (order); unexecuted". Took me some time to understand what is the first kanji.

An absolutely epic and amazing season once again.
9/10
Now the story will continue in the manga and we will have to wait years for another season. This reminds me of Made in Abyss (how the adaptation is already announced even though there are not enough chapters)
For now I hope Bones focues on MHA. Or maybe the studio that made BSD (I heard that studios can be separated to work on different series at the same time) will work on something else.

And why did I keep writing such damn long comments the whole season lol.
EmbientSep 20, 2023 8:39 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2018
The thing that you cannot trust in BSD is dead, maybe Fukuchi and Fyodor not dead yet. They gonna make some ass pull and revive those. Especially Fyodor, we don't know yet what his power is.

Also the book page that Fukuchi has maybe in the future there's some condition meet and the situation switch so Fukuchi back to life LOL

EDIT:
And the anime caught to manga, so we have long years till there's enough material for Season 6. Cant wait to see it.

EDIT2:
We also have vampire power that bring back akutagawa from dead, so any possibilities that some character died like Oda Sakunosuke to be alive again through vampire power
rijallconnieSep 20, 2023 8:42 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2021

All in all, it was a good episode. Somehow it was brought back against all odds despite how grim last episode was.
Sep 20, 2023 8:33 AM
Dec 2019
What an episode... why can't they catch a break :( that last scene is only 2 hours after everything

Time to keep up with the manga now
Sep 20, 2023 8:34 AM
Aug 2023
Studio Bones has redeemed themselves. I’m very satisfied with this finale.

Jul 2017
it was the best episode i saw in a really long time. i'm crying.
10/10 season
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Jul 2023
Awesome season finale!!!
Sep 20, 2023 8:39 AM

Feb 2019
What in the 8D chess 💀 dude wtf I’m speechless this was insane. Tears in my eyes, this was the best episode I’ve seen in a very long time. Jaw is still on the floor from all the twists and reveals.

Chuuya was never even a vampire? Using gravity to manipulate the bullet? Everything according to Dazai’s plan? Wow I knew everyone wasn’t going to be dead, it was always a question of how they’d pull it off but I got to give it to the author this was immaculate.

Against nigh insurmountable odds and the Detective agency still come out on top.. or did they? That post credits scene was insane. A future godlike version of Fukichi?? So confused but excited at the same time lol. It’ll be a long time before we get those answers sadly.

Looks like Fyodor is finally gone for good, at least he’ll be without an arm if he somehow did make it out of there. Even Dazai looked almost bittersweet about it. He enjoyed their battles a lot. In some ways, Fyodor was like another half to him.

Full body Bram finally here! That was a hell of a gamble by Aya to jump off the building but it was the perfect move since it freed him. I’m kind of confused on that one though because Bram said a few episodes ago that the sword was embedded into his brain and that removing it would kill him 🤔 maybe it was removed so quickly that his healing factor activated or something or was that just a bluff? Either way, will be interesting seeing how he and Aya’s relationship develops now that he’s her knight.

Fukichi and Yukichi final conversation was so well done. Goosebumps the entire time. As we already knew, Fukichi isn’t really evil so much as blinded by his ideology. Makes some good points, but war is ultimately something that will always be apart of human nature. Sacrificing sovereignty and free will to end it isn’t the way to go.

In the end, even though he couldn’t kill his best friend, Yukichi is still going to live on with that guilt. The ED playing over that scene of him holding Fukichi’s body and not being able to destroy the one order.. chef’s kiss, bravo Bones. Poor Teruko though 😢 even through it all she remained loyal to Fukichi. To be the one to kill him was rough.

Best episode of the best season of BSD.
Marinate1016Sep 20, 2023 9:07 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A perfect reversal in the fight against the mastermind. Especially with Bram now taking back his men. But man Aya really did well in managing to save the world. Though off course it was the team effort that managed it. In the end Fyodor's overconfidence was what ended being the one thing that caused him to fail. The problem with things like a army of humanity is that the leader essentially has no one to ensure that he won't go rogue. In the end Fukuchi was only a villain by circumstance. But man poor Teruko being forced to do that deed. Overall a pretty good finale that managed to end this arc on a high note. This arc did end up having a lot more twists and turns than expected but nontheless was an excellent arc that featured some interesting new faces namely the Hunting dogs that really made the fight against the agency a pretty tense affair. Teruko was defo the standout from her peers though. Looks like S6 is a go then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2023 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
I think fyodor is alive.
What we saw was just an arm, I feel like we actually have to see a villain die and stay dead for them to be really dead

Also, maybe Sigma is alive too?? He might just be processing all of that information, we’ve seen an example of that before with Atsushi

Jouno alive???? Idk but I want to see him

The ending extra scene!!!???? It looks crazy cool, I like Akutagawas armor a lot

finally, BRAM HAS LEGS YES
Sep 20, 2023 8:46 AM

Jun 2020
Wow 🤩
This is amazing!!
Aya saved everything by jumping down and thank god Bra saved her! 💛
The theories were right all along!!! Dazai and Chuuya were working together, he stopped the elevator and the bullet with his gravity!¡!¡!
Ranpo always going around saving everyone as always.
Is Fyodor really dead?? It seems wrong almost 🫤
Sigma you good my guy?
What happened to Tachihara and Jouno? Are they all right???
The Fukuchi / Kukuzawa plot I didn’t expect at all, but it was pretty nice 👌

BUT EXCUSE ME?¿?
WTF WAS THAT ENDING??????????
WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN 2 HOURS AND WHY ARE MY BABIES AKU & ATSU THE ONLY ONES REMAINING?
Why is Aku back to normal? Why is his new armour so cool?
What is with Fukuzawa or Fukuchi(?) transformation¿¿¿ 🤨🤯🙃🫠
qweaenrSep 20, 2023 12:07 PM
Sep 20, 2023 8:46 AM
Jan 2021
I think I'm the only one, but I found this episode to be a major let down. I liked the stuff with Fukuchi and Fukuzawa, the rest felt rushed and anti-climatic. Possibly my least favourite episode in the whole show because we got so much peak set up just for this.
I knew it would be hard to wrap up in a satisfying manner, but this is even less satisfying then I expected.
I don't doubt it'll be able to pull me back in for the next arc, but this whole arc feels pointless after this episode and nothing came back.
Where were Yosano and Little Girl, Mori, Fitzgerald, Fyodor just died for no reason with no build up or final moments/explanations, no one died outside the antagonists, no one was ever in real danger, Chuuya was just faking it for no reason and did nothing besides a fake out, no characters got wrap up besides the only two I enjoyed, Tetchou and Kenji stayed out, We never saw Lucy even though they were in her domain, Time girl only had two lines, never saw half the vampires turn back, Bram only had one line and no wrap up, Europe never got involved despite the set up, Idc about another Akutagawa and Atsushi team up, and probably other issues.
But yeah I think (hope) they'll continue the series and have more good arcs moving forward to get me back into it

(before anyone gets mad, remember this is a place to post OPINIONS, this is my opinion)
SoulessAnimeSep 20, 2023 8:53 AM
Sep 20, 2023 8:48 AM

Apr 2016
Honestly, the episode felt kind of rushed. Like Bones wanted to tie everything up as fast as possible and move on to the next conflict. The thing is, what the hell is the next conflict? Asagiri hasn't written anything past this arc, and this arc itself isn't even over in the manga. This definitely feels anime original more than what was actually intended to be the finale of the story, though I could be wrong, since I've read that Asagiri has heavily involved in the making of this season, so this could be rough drafts of what's coming in the future.

Though the way Fyodor went out was kind of underwhelming. We still have no idea what his ability is, but I guess we figured out his true goal. Speaking of which, I predicted that Fukuchi and Fyodor's goal would have something to do with preventing another Great War from happening, considering how much of an emphasis the war was given this and last season, and both the manga and light novels have been hinting at a Great War 2 being on the horizon. The Order of the Clocktower will most likely been involved in it too. Anyone who's read the manga will know what I'm talking about.

On the flip side, the way Fukuchi went out was pretty satisfying and I think it was good sendoff to the character. There's some tragedy to it, since the two people that loved him the most had to put him down like rabid dog in the end. Fukuzawa mourning his friend in the end was quite heartbreaking.

Sigma is in a coma and Dazai doesn't give two shits it seems. Poor guy. Though that those beg the question, what did Sigma learn about Fyodor? And will it actually be relevant in the future now that Fyodor is dead? Or is he actually dead? His last words in particular were interesting. "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me". Are the writers making a Jesus allegory with him? Does that mean he's not actually dead? There's just too much left unanswered.

Despite this being the ending, it's not really an ending. And we now have confirmation that the anime isn't over, so that just makes me wonder what will happen next.

Overall, I liked a lot in this episode, but I do have some gripes too.
Sep 20, 2023 8:52 AM
Mar 2022
-Atrixa- said:

Nah Dazai is just superior and have better reasons to fight for, plus he is cocky asf too, that adds to his character well
Feb 2021
So I’m fairly certain sigma and that time stop gorl are still kicking, I don’t see Dazai manipulating and getting 2 people killed just to kill fyodor, feels against his whole anti-fyodor messege

Mar 2020
So I was expecting that if Fukuchi was defeated, it would be a massive deus ex machina, and I'm happy to say, this conclusion was absolutely fine in my opinion, though a bit rushed. Did Fyodor really die though? If there's one thing I've learned, is that without seeing a dead body, I don't believe anything until further confirmation. Emotions ran high, and they even tried to redeem Fukuchi, and it kind of worked. In the end, I was just surprised this conflict actually ended, though there's more to come. See you in many years for the next season.

8/10.
Sep 20, 2023 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
Vlad4o said:
Honestly, the episode felt kind of rushed. Like Bones wanted to tie everything up as fast as possible and move on to the next conflict. The thing is, what the hell is the next conflict? Asagiri hasn't written anything past this arc, and this arc itself isn't even over in the manga. This definitely feels anime original more than what was actually intended to be the finale of the story, though I could be wrong, since I've read that Asagiri has heavily involved in the making of this season, so this could be rough drafts of what's coming in the future.

Though the way Fyodor went out was kind of underwhelming. We still have no idea what his ability is, but I guess we figured out his true goal. Speaking of which, I predicted that Fukuchi and Fyodor's goal would have something to do with preventing another Great War from happening, considering how much of an emphasis the war was given this and last season, and both the manga and light novels have been hinting at a Great War 2 being on the horizon. The Order of the Clocktower will most likely been involved in it too. Anyone who's read the manga will know what I'm talking about.

On the flip side, the way Fukuchi went out was pretty satisfying and I think it was good sendoff to the character. There's some tragedy to it, since the two people that loved him the most had to put him down like rabid dog in the end. Fukuzawa mourning his friend in the end was quite heartbreaking.

Sigma is in a coma and Dazai doesn't give two shits it seems. Poor guy. Though that those beg the question, what did Sigma learn about Fyodor? And will it actually be relevant in the future now that Fyodor is dead? Or is he actually dead? His last words in particular were interesting. "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me". Are the writers making a Jesus allegory with him? Does that mean he's not actually dead? There's just too much left unanswered.

Despite this being the ending, it's not really an ending. And we now have confirmation that the anime isn't over, so that just makes me wonder what will happen next.

Overall, I liked a lot in this episode, but I do have some gripes too.

Ooh those were Fyodors last words? Yeah ok I’m very confident that he’s alive, or at least coming back in some way. His death definitely felt underwhelming.
Dec 2015
who is the guy at the end o.O cant wait for the rest.

Jul 2022
best anime this season. absolutely phenomenal last epi. I cried a little despite hating Fukuchi throughout the whole season.
Chuuya and Dazai teaming up again! I knew he would not betray his bestie, I knew Dazai would live. I kinda feel sorry for Nikolai? Where is he gonna find equally weird friend?
Please Sigma, live.
also Aya and Bram, they are awesome.

Atsushi and Akutagawa !!!
- yes I am average but how is that an excuse? -

Sep 20, 2023 8:54 AM
Aug 2022
That was...beautiful. The amount of trust Chuuya and Dazai have in each other...it's insane. Fyodor's secrets had died with him, and no one will ever know...
but the cost of 500 lives for the like of millions...
thats what hit me.
And I cried...sm!
Hoping for a new beautiful season after this.
Sep 20, 2023 8:55 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to -Atrixa-
@-Atrixa- I dont think that Fyodor will die that easily, even if he did im certain he will appear again because his story is yet to be dicovered.
Feb 2022
The episode was perfect, I felt sorry for Fukuchi who I hated for 10 episodes.

I suspected Mori had a plan but I thought Chuuya was bitten by the fact that he was acting the whole time.

I'm really happy to see that Dazai isn't dead but I refuse to believe that Fyodor is, there are too many mysteries surrounding this character and his motivations.

But what is this ending???? Akutagawa has a new look with Rashōmon, who is the guy with Amenogozen?

This season was PERFECT
Aug 2022
Reply to removed-user
I think fyodor is alive.
What we saw was just an arm, I feel like we actually have to see a villain die and stay dead for them to be really dead

Also, maybe Sigma is alive too?? He might just be processing all of that information, we’ve seen an example of that before with Atsushi

Jouno alive???? Idk but I want to see him

The ending extra scene!!!???? It looks crazy cool, I like Akutagawas armor a lot

finally, BRAM HAS LEGS YES
@Fourthousandbees Istg Brans attitude just had me laughing the entire time...~!
Sep 20, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to m0rt14k3
-Atrixa- said:

Nah Dazai is just superior and have better reasons to fight for, plus he is cocky asf too, that adds to his character well
@m0rt14k3
sure dazai is a good character but i just prefere fyodor haha (I think I have a problem with liking villains)
Sep 20, 2023 8:58 AM

May 2022
i was RIGHT....to some extent...🗿🤡🗿
Sep 20, 2023 8:59 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Alara_Marshal
@-Atrixa- I dont think that Fyodor will die that easily, even if he did im certain he will appear again because his story is yet to be dicovered.
@Alara_Marshal
that's the spirit, we saw only hand so it is a 75% he is still alive, also my theory is that he have a power to take somebody live and take it for himself
Sep 20, 2023 8:59 AM
May 2020
Meh
Disappointed ending the author is a coward can’t kill a character from the agency
This show supposed to be a seinen but it’s a shounen more than any shounen
Sep 20, 2023 9:00 AM
Mar 2022
-Atrixa- said:
@m0rt14k3
sure dazai is a good character but i just prefere fyodor haha (I think I have a problem with liking villains)

Ye I understand that but ig antagonist is the right word, like come on he wasn't fully evil too my man, remember how he come up with the calculation of 500 ppl sacrifice to save millions, ig he definitely deserves a separate movie OVA or a episode to explain his character, maybe will see in next season like BSD always did, first 3-4 episodes reserved for back stories and then catches up with present, let's hope
Sep 20, 2023 9:00 AM
Mar 2021
i'm so confused...
doesn't the newest chapter in the manga finish with aya jumping? when did the rest took place? just what...
Sep 20, 2023 9:01 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to m0rt14k3
-Atrixa- said:
@m0rt14k3

Ye I understand that but ig antagonist is the right word, like come on he wasn't fully evil too my man, remember how he come up with the calculation of 500 ppl sacrifice to save millions, ig he definitely deserves a separate movie OVA or a episode to explain his character, maybe will see in next season like BSD always did, first 3-4 episodes reserved for back stories and then catches up with present, let's hope
@m0rt14k3
i belive in fyodor backstory in 6 season
Sep 20, 2023 9:01 AM
Mar 2022
Kvothe_1 said:
i was RIGHT....to some extent...🗿🤡🗿

Well these were tbh mainstream theories but ig no one suspected that how it was so easy to make chuyya part of vampire army, like that plot was the real shit here
Sep 20, 2023 9:03 AM
May 2021
what an amazing last episode. everything seeming to be resolved only to end on that cliffhanger? i have to wonder what the hell happened in those 2 hours to lead the that though.

we have dazai and chuuya once again taking center stage to show just how great their partnership is. they have a plan from the beginning that they followed until the very end, in which they successfully beat fyodor. ranpo playing a big role in it all as well with pulling the strings over at the airport.

and speaking of the airport we have aya, the true star of this arc, succeeding in pulling the sword out of bram, which in turn led to everything else happening and allowing our villains to be defeated. bram finally has a full body again and has full control over himself and his ability. he told aya he was her knight(which made me swoon tbh). hopefully we get more aya+bram content. they've such a good father daughter dynamic and im dying to see more of them.

and finally we have fukuzawa and fukuchi. fukuzawa bringing everything to an end for good by cutting down fukuchi and taking control of the one order to cease all attacks from across the world. but then they're transported into poe's novel world. that whole section of the episode had me near tears tbh. seeing the flashback to when they were kids while their present selves sat and had a heart to heart conversation. fukuchi tells fukuzawa to kill him for good so he can be the world's hero and take control of the one order to truly end all war, which was fukuchi's goal from the beginning. because who else would fukuchi trust to have control over the one order than his childhood best friend who only longs for peace and the safety of others?

in the end though, fukuzawa just couldn't bring himself to cut down his longest and closest friend. teruko steps in and does it for him, ordering him to take responsibility for it. even turning atsushi away from the scene so fukuzawa's subordinates don't see him the current state he's in.

that ending really threw me off though. 2 hours after everything comes to an end, but we have atsushi and akutagawa on screen fighting a new(?) villain again. i am for sure going to have to keep up with the manga after this because i can't just let it sit like thag in my head for years.

overall an amazing episode to end off an amazing season. this might have skyrocketed to be my favorite bungou stray dogs season after this episode.
My 2023 candies:
Sep 20, 2023 9:04 AM
May 2021
THIS ANIME IS PEAK 🔥🔥🔥🔥. BEST ANIME OF 2023 FR FR 🔥. THAT PREVIEW TO SEASON 6 , HOLY SHIT 💀💀
Sep 20, 2023 9:05 AM

Jul 2016
GOATED character limit
Cazqui-09Sep 20, 2023 4:21 PM
Sep 20, 2023 9:07 AM
Aug 2022
masterpiece is not enough to say about this episode,and with that ending been showing new enemy also been showing there is chance of getting S6 make me happy and can't wait at same time,recommend 100% ehe
Sep 20, 2023 9:09 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to -Atrixa-
@Alara_Marshal
that's the spirit, we saw only hand so it is a 75% he is still alive, also my theory is that he have a power to take somebody live and take it for himself
@-Atrixa- i think i need to start th mnaga this guy is just tooo mysterious!
Sep 20, 2023 9:12 AM
May 2021
After watching the latest episode just can't describe in words holy shit this was absolutely amazing. This season skyrocketed to become one of my favorite anime of all time. And that preview to season 6 🔥🔥. Best anime of Summer 2023 and whole of 2023 for sure!!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2023

140 by Karva1 »»
Apr 26, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2023

101 by Karva1 »»
Apr 26, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

83 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 15, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

96 by Virtecek »»
Apr 14, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

87 by Virtecek »»
Apr 14, 3:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.