Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Alice sure knows how to throw her signs. That "kiss me" mark says it all. Definitely one of the most memorable scenes in this season.

Also, it was fun to see how Viola express herself this episode. She really bought her character out and deserves some praise imo.
Aug 27, 2023 7:08 AM

Dec 2021
We finally meet the one who cursed the Duke huh?

Viola, who had come to watch the Zane and Cuff at the circus, spent the time before the start of the show playing around the town with Cuff. They enjoyed their time together, indulging in food tastings and trying on clothes. Around the same time, in the demon realm, the trio of Bocchan, Alice, and Walter reunited safely. As a result of Walter's words, Daleth thoughts underwent a transformation, and he revealed a significant secret related to Alice's mother, Sharon! While there Daleth decides to show what exactly happened at the estate that fated day, and we meet the witch who cursed the Duke, Sade.

Nice to see Viola and Cuff going on silly antics, while we pick up where we left off last episode and delve more into the main plot of this story as it unfolds what we've been wondering since episode one and fills in the pieces slowly but surely.

Aug 27, 2023 7:28 AM

Feb 2021
5:26 Cuff looks nice in that dress. I just think a warmer color would've been better. Skin tones and stuff.
7:25 Lol it's nice how she does this gesture as if she's patting him
So now we just need to have Zain use his time magic on Sharon right?
Bro imagine if the curse got trasferred to a child who was holding their parents' hands or something.
Ah it's Rob... Thank god lol
Oh my god that kiss through the window was so wholesome my heart is going to melt
Aug 27, 2023 8:06 AM
Sep 2015
I like how there's new random magic item in almost every episode. But this time the item is very effective, while unable to break the curse, moving it to someone else is a very big deal and there might be a 'workaround', too bad there's no further exploration on genie.
Aug 27, 2023 9:26 AM

Sep 2017
That kiss scene was surprisingly wholesome for such a jank, ecchi ass show that this is.
Aug 27, 2023 10:12 AM
Dec 2021
fantastic, enjoyed it a lot.
Aug 27, 2023 12:01 PM

Feb 2019
😩 this show just gets better and better with every episode. This was a top 5 ep for me wow, just beautiful

Picking up from where we left off last week, Daleth is already head over heels for Walter. Gassing up anything he says and she even hates Bocchan just like her man does 😂

Glad Alice got to see that her mom is still alive. That’ll give her a lot of hope not just for breaking bocchan’s curse but also getting her mom back.

They kind of blue balled us with the memory sequence, I was hoping we’d get some hints as to the spell Sade used to curse bocchan and put Alice mother to sleep, but they were sent home early.

Kind of a funny tonal shift from the more serious first half of the episode to the literal genie in a bottle style second half lol. I’ll take any excuse to see Alice in a new outfit though.

The kiss at the end was so damn sweet. I need this couple to have a happy ending and to remove this curse asap.
Marinate1016Aug 27, 2023 12:05 PM
Aug 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Jan 2018
Viola spends a day out with Cuff. Pretty good scene ngl.

But damn. Daleth fell for the 2nd son hard. Not a ship I expected but one that I'd gladly support. Two people who have sibling issues could make a very nice pair.

Wow. So Sharon is actually still alive. Maybe she's like sleeping beauty. And true love's kiss will break her curse?

Man. The flashback was cut off just before the most important scene played. I guess it couldn't be helped. But since Daleth is more like a friend now this will have to continue eventually.

Even the most powerful curse still has a loophole. What Bocchan did was selfless. I expected nothing less from him.

But if he wanted, he could've asked the curse to be transferred to someone who was already dying or someone who was isolated and would never come into contact with humans again, like someone living on an abandoned island or in a maximum security prison for life. That way the curse would die with them. Alternatively, if possible the curse could've been transferred to a deadly animal. Like a poison tree frog or something that'd kill you if you touched it anyway.

Maybe I'm overthinking this. I was surprised that Rob got the curse. That wouldn't end well if Viola touched him. So Bocchan dodged a bullet there.

Also, if Bocchan's curse got lifted by a loophole like that, they'd probably never find a way to wake Sharon back up.

Wow. That window kiss scene was just amazing. Probably the best scene of the season if not the whole show so far. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Aug 27, 2023 12:32 PM

Jun 2017
phantomfandom said:
I like how there's new random magic item in almost every episode. But this time the item is very effective, while unable to break the curse, moving it to someone else is a very big deal and there might be a 'workaround', too bad there's no further exploration on genie.
My thoughts as well, maybe they could have moved it onto an animal or something.
Aug 27, 2023 2:07 PM
Dec 2012
I wish they did stuff before he made his 3rd wish so fast   >.>
Aug 27, 2023 4:19 PM

Dec 2018
Nice episode. Wish we got to see more about how the curse came about.
Aug 27, 2023 4:21 PM
May 2021
daleth having a crush on walter is both weird and cute, idk how to feel about it😭

disappointed the memory stopped so we're still left in the dark about what actually happened, but assuming daleth wasn't lying, we'll be receiving more information about it soon. alice did however find out that her mom is still alive, which definitely gave her some more hope to not only break the duke's curse, but to also get her mother back.

cuff and viola interacting with eachother is so wholesome. it's good for viola to have a friend other than her brother, her brother's maid, and her brother's butler.

the genie bit kind of made me mad, i won't even lie. why not have the genie transfer the curse to someone about to die so that the curse dies with them and nobody will ever be affected by it again? but of course the solution can't be that easy. there probably won't even be an actual solution this season. it'll most likely come in a third or fourth season.

the window kiss was so cute!! i was hoping they'd kiss or hug or Something while the duke temporarily didn't have his curse. and while they didn't, the kiss through the window was just so sweet that ill forgive it.
My 2023 candies:
Aug 27, 2023 8:01 PM

Jun 2021
I knew it..it would be too sudden if Bocchan's curse actually got broken with that. Although he could've touched Alice during that time, I could understand him being hesitant and cautious. Good thing it only got transferred to Rob while he's not with anyone. We got The Butler of Death for a moment(off screen).

But hey, at least they kissed through the window at the end. That's really sweet!
RedcherAug 27, 2023 8:06 PM
Aug 27, 2023 8:01 PM
Oct 2022
El beso me encantó
Aug 27, 2023 8:16 PM
Mar 2023
Daleth: This is your house shortly before you were cursed.

No one:

Daleth: Who called me a tour guide? I'll kill you for that!

The comedy, drama, and romance were all pretty good this episode. 
Aug 27, 2023 11:14 PM

Feb 2021
They should have just kissed for real :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 28, 2023 1:43 AM

May 2015
The Duke is really a pure hearted person.
Aug 28, 2023 3:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least Alice's mother is alive, but yes better not give the malediction to Rob lmao. Also window kiss is good :D
Aug 28, 2023 6:39 AM

Nov 2013
Aww that kiss through the glass was adorable...

Heh, so genie transferred the curse to Rob for a little while. Bocchan made a right choice. It would have been cruel to curse someone else, even if he didn't know the person. 

Couldn't Alice make her own 3 wishes though? :D 

Aug 28, 2023 8:19 AM

Apr 2012
he literally was normal for 20 secs or something and not only he dint kiss her, he dint even touch her, thats fked up
Aug 28, 2023 11:23 AM
Feb 2015
I knew she was there with Walter in the promotional image and whatnot but Daleth falling for him was something I didn't expect at all and ngl I'm loving the thing that's going on between them as well xD
But man, this series just keeps getting better and better, and Bocchan and Alice just get sillier and goofier in their chemistry together I love it so much x)
I remember at first the other year thinking it was alright but this season has just made me love this entire series even more <3
Aug 28, 2023 11:27 AM
Feb 2015
Angry_By_Default said:
he literally was normal for 20 secs or something and not only he dint kiss her, he dint even touch her, thats fked up
Bocchan probably didn't trust the wish enough to consider touching Alice a bit, plus what if even if he touched the rose and there was no issue but then touching Alice did something to her
Better be safer than sorry especially with a curse like that and it's not like they can be 100% certain it worked as well, plus I guess he was too tense from knowing the curse went to someone else that he even considered touching Alice whilst he was temporarily back to normal ahahhahah
Aug 31, 2023 3:13 PM

Jul 2016
Not really a fan of this episode. Daleth stopping the illusion just seconds before the big revelation regarding Bocchan's curse felt more like a cheap trick to keep the mystery alive and the Genie segment simply shouldn't have existed at all. The way it was executed was really disappointing if you ask me.
That said, window kiss scene was indeed good but not enough to make up for those aspects.
Sep 1, 2023 11:23 AM

Jun 2016
too sweet holy fuck !!
too much sugar !!
Sep 2, 2023 7:38 AM
Sep 2020
Touching episode
Sep 5, 2023 12:10 PM
Jul 2015
4D boobs and ethnic clothing all the way
Sep 14, 2023 9:30 AM

May 2015
I never get why Alice don't have a room in the mansion, feels weird and off no matter how you put it.
Sep 15, 2023 6:38 PM

Jul 2017
Viola's in town to see Cuff, and Zain is just there for the follow. Going shopping together and having fun, yeap.

About Alice's mother Sharon, the secret's about to be revealed through Daleth, though Walter is there as well being the eyecandy of the undead witch. Indeed, lying in the coffin lies Sharon, apparently still alive, just sleeping as her accident was a lie. But her curse, like Bocchan is unbreakable, and although Sade was killed before, Daleth also wanted to revive Sharon so that she can help her sister. Instead, since that came to no avail, Daleth shows how Bocchan and Alice's mother got cursed by Sade, though as to why, the younger sister cannot fathom why. This, by far is the end of Sharon's story for now, but things have lived up for Bocchan with a change of perspective in life, with more supporters.

Zain bought a magic lamp, though this works like the usual. The first 2 wishes to break Bocchan's curse, it ended up inherited by somebody else, and instead, he reverted back to himself. Though with a kiss, Alice wants it badly after Cuff and Zain's episode, and the night is cold so they depart for the night. Bocchan surely wasn't expecting Alice to come back and literally be kissing her through the window, that's as far as they can go to be intimately close to each other. It's sweet, yet sad.

The curse must be removed ASAP!
Sep 24, 2023 3:58 AM

May 2020
Now Alice might know the truth about her mother, but I would've been glad if they did show us that complete scene when Daleth's sister put the curse on Alice's mother and consecutively upon Bocchan.

Also, is it necessary to take the genie segment seriously? Because I couldn't at all lol, as I mean if it was this easy to lift the curse... the very foundation of this series is built upon, then we would not have needed these many episodes.

Kissing through the window was absolutely priceless though.
Sep 25, 2023 1:53 AM

Aug 2018
Cuff and Viola's walk was nice.
Cuff looked so cute in that dress <3.
Well, Daleth gave them more info about Shade. Now they have to see how to wake up Alice's mother.
Good chapter.
The last part, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <3!!!
The kissing scene at the window was beautiful.
But they still, DAMN CURSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mar 30, 3:55 AM

Apr 2013
Wait... that djinn actually managed to move that curse of him to another person... and he immediately reverts it? I mean they would actually had 5 minutes to touch each other and he just... didn't? Yeah, that's BS.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

43 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

16 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

19 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

15 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

31 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.