Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2023 7:34 AM

Nov 2011
So they added some fan service with pools this episode because go figure.

It seems the pacing slowed down somewhat now that their latest game was completed. Hiroto is making good use of that phone to plan out more strategies, or at least what to expect from his schedule. Noa has changed much...seems she's still bubbly as ever.
Aug 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Dec 2021
So we see the mastermind behind the last two games? Seems it wasn't long before he was defeated, Akizuki and Hiroto had a good plan didn't they.

Jesus bro third episode in a row without an opening. Nice to see Hiroto and Akizuki's relationship grow and that they're getting along. There it is, the ecchi that everyone's been waiting for after seeing the tag. They included some fan-pleasing moments by incorporating pool scenes, as one might expect. The pacing appears to have eased a bit now that their most recent game has been finished. Hiroto is effectively utilizing his phone to strategize and prepare for upcoming events. 

That cliffhanger though, a third Sarasa? I'm interested to see where they take this
IzanaSolosAug 12, 2023 8:15 AM

Aug 12, 2023 8:18 AM
Jun 2020
Today was the mandatory bath episode. Now we need the beach episode.
Aug 12, 2023 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
Is this gonna be the end of Kurahashi Mikado?! naahh
One of the biggest inter-school tournament, ASTRAL, on the island is coming next. This event will be a very interesting one.

The third Saionji Sarasa?! huh 😏🀭
δ½•γγ‚ŒοΌŸζ„ε‘³εˆ†γ‹γ‚“γͺい
Aug 12, 2023 8:32 AM

Feb 2021
6:09 Does this mean that the person he's searching for is someone important? Either way I think it's the girl with heterochromia that appears at the end of the OP and ED.
"Y-Yeah, but wearing a bathing suit in the bath sounds even kinkier." I agree ( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)
Oh wow, I actually understand the game rules. I feel like it would've been better if better performing students got bigger numbers instead but eh.
And wtf is that ending lol
Aug 12, 2023 8:51 AM

Mar 2021
The rules for the game were fairly easy to understand for once so that was nice and that ending though, a third Sarasa?!
Aug 12, 2023 8:58 AM

Feb 2021
They really nerfed Himeji, this is why I prefer the light novel art. 
Aug 12, 2023 9:05 AM
Sep 2021
Shinohara can't even take a breath problems keep on arising for him in one form or another.
Aug 12, 2023 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
And here I thought nothing random would still faze me in this show.
Now there’s a third Sarasa. lol
Aug 12, 2023 9:59 AM
Feb 2016
How they handle extra characters in scenes is disgusting. Twenty of the same character with the white etched line around each of them. It got progressively worse as the show went on and not even the plot can save this one for me.
Aug 12, 2023 10:29 AM
May 2023
Showtime101 said:
How they handle extra characters in scenes is disgusting. Twenty of the same character with the white etched line around each of them. It got progressively worse as the show went on and not even the plot can save this one for me.

Finally the ecchi tag is somewhat justified
Aug 12, 2023 10:29 AM
May 2023
Shot didn’t mean to quote
Aug 12, 2023 11:54 AM

May 2020
I bet the overall production cost is somewhere near the worth of let's say 5 Big Mac's... yeah.

Not particultarly excited for whatever grand event they were pulling countless strategies for, because I mean someone would change the rules again at the last minute right? So anyways, by the way did we really need another, "The real Saionji Sarasa and her hardships" plot again??
Aug 12, 2023 12:43 PM
Sep 2017
I saw the asterisk war symbol when they announced the tournament and was so surprised. Is there a connection with the 2?
Aug 12, 2023 12:47 PM

Feb 2019
I miss the OP but it’s cool that they want to squeeze in as much content as possible tbf. Fanservice, rules for the games, etc not a lot of time to waste.

Lol, even her former boss calls Noa a brat πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ˜­ 😭 they’re getting meta in this series. Good thing Shinohara and everyone were able to stand up for her and finally free her from that awful deal. She’s going to be a valuable asset to the school during this upcoming inter-academy challenge.

Also FINALLY some fanservice. Himeji and Sarasa bikini bathing scene was so random but welcome. The series finally earning that ecchi tag lol. They still nerfed Himeji substantially compared to her LN design sadly, but it’s better than nothing

The rules of the inter academy competition were fairly simple to understand. Them taking half the episode to explain was nice. Some of the earlier games were way too rushed in their explanations. The Shinji dude is way too caught up on formalities, no one is giving your bum ass any respect πŸ˜‚

And that ending.. third Sarasa??? Things getting interesting
Marinate1016Aug 12, 2023 12:52 PM
Aug 12, 2023 1:35 PM

Jan 2021
Well the culprit got caught for their schemes. Hiroto casually handing over the ace to Noa or something. Lmao that couple shop for some rare abilities.

Fanservice with the bath because why not. Interesting meeting and that next game is gonna be something.
Aug 12, 2023 2:17 PM

Nov 2014
Wow this just keeps getting worse.
Aug 12, 2023 2:31 PM

Jun 2021
Maan I don't know but I'm not even liking it anymore. At first it was like ok had a start but now like where the fu*k are you even going?They really are not tired making cheap copies of COTE.
What happened in bathroom scene, wasn't even long enough to understand the "point" and the strategy discussion was boring as hell I bet they are better off sleeping, even I didn’t hear first half of it but when the MC said Commander I woke up from a light shake (was napping a little).
OP_RiderAug 12, 2023 2:36 PM
Yandere_@lover
Aug 12, 2023 4:13 PM
Mar 2015
Another Saranji appears Gadzooks
Aug 12, 2023 6:20 PM

Apr 2022
they already removed the ecchi tag but finally some fanservice, bath scene is probably gonna be the peak of this series.
Aug 12, 2023 6:50 PM
Nov 2022
Was it just me, who didn't understand what happened at the beginning of the EP? 
The little devil said that who was behind everything was the director Kurahashi Mikado etc. 
Then the MC says he's going to solve it and it's over. And now it just jumped into him catching the director etc. 
I was floating...
Aug 12, 2023 9:07 PM
Jan 2022
weakest episode by far. not that enjoyable compared to the rest, unnecessary bath scene
Aug 12, 2023 11:27 PM
Nov 2022
Finally, it honors the "Ecchi" category, It wasn't false advertising xDDD.

They seriously defeated what seemed to be the main antagonist in just 3 minutes? ._.

I don't even know why I keep watching it, but hey, let's continue 🚬
Aug 13, 2023 12:26 AM

May 2019
So they finally showed a tame ecchi scene after the ecchi tag was removed, go figure.

Now the group is planning on a strategy for a big match and Hiroto and the class president guy both want the Commander title. I do wonder if the other guy got the Commander position and found out about Hiroto's lies if he would be more impressed or upset considering Hiroto has managed to make it to this point.

Also, what's this about a third Sarasa appearing?? Talk about a weird and random swerve and cliffhanger.
Aug 13, 2023 12:42 AM

Jul 2021
Another Sarasa has appeared
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 13, 2023 2:55 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Fan service was really good tbh. Not very long, but funny and not weird.
I like the vibe of this anime, but it is no masterpiece ofc.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 13, 2023 8:58 AM
Apr 2020
Even fanservice wont save this anime
Aug 13, 2023 9:10 PM
Jul 2020
If 99.5% is on her side, then I’m the 0.5%!

Fuck this bitch. She got on this situation all by herself just because she wanted some attention.

This anime really is garbage.
Aug 13, 2023 9:22 PM
Jul 2020
Isekai-Enjoyer said:

Fuck this bitch. She got on this situation all by herself just because she wanted some attention.

At least fanservice was decent enough.
Aug 13, 2023 11:36 PM

Oct 2013
this show sucks ass! I can't believe people are enjoying this, it's boring as fuck with boring convoluted games. If this is a LN or something man you source guys are shooting copium straight into the veins!
This show is slowly smoothing my brain with each episode....
Aug 14, 2023 2:52 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like they got everything sorted with Akizuki.
That whole bath scene seemed very out of place...
A third Sarasa? Idk what is happening.
Aug 15, 2023 1:55 PM
Jun 2023
not much happening but still a generally okay episode for character introductions and building
Aug 19, 2023 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Noa not only has her Seijo Academy headmaster Kurahashi exposed along with Hiroto and the rest of Eimei Academy, but the All-Campus Elimination Battle has also only both both Hiroto and Noa remaining. Noa knew he time was up, and the facade of being a liar has no need for existence with the Academy at her back. Hiroto's withdrawal is then adequate for her to take centerstage since the Seven Star has his reputation already made. With the Green Star on Hiroto, he's now a tri-colured Seven Star, though Sarasa brings him to a shop to get an ability, with the caveat being like a couple. And to appease the shopowner, they have to admit to the deal. It's a good thing that Shirayuki is fine and all, but having a fanservice moment feels awkward at best.

The Inter-Academy Battle where the trio, along with others to represent Eimei Academy, get a briefing on how to strategize their movements, it takes a delicate approach, though the Student Council President Shinjo Enomoto wants to derail Hiroto's role in being a commander, even if he has to use the Company to deceive and make sure he lands the role. With a bet, Hiroto agrees with Shinji, but what's the deal about a third Saionji Sarasa?

This anime is only two plots: simple but convoluted, or complex but taking liberties...
Aug 21, 2023 8:33 PM
Nov 2022
Gracias a Himeji Diosa y sus Celos porque a mi no me engañan se puso un poco Celosa por su ''Cita'' tuvimos Tremenda escena en Trajes de Baño de ambas Waifus y que adorable es πŸ˜ŠπŸ§πŸ‘
Y Claro cada escena fue Sublime hasta Sarasa debo admitir que me encanto se vio muy Linda medio coqueteando xd πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“
Peor en Fin se puso Bueno ahora tiene que defender su Rol de Commander Hiroto jaja que Tremendo xd πŸ§πŸ˜…

Thanks to Goddess Himeji and her Jealousy because they don't fool me, she got a little Jealous for her ''Date'' we had a Tremendous scene in Swimsuits of both Waifus and how adorable she is πŸ˜ŠπŸ§πŸ‘
And of course, each scene was sublime until Sarasa, I must admit that I loved it, she looked very cute, half flirting xd πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“
Worse in the end it got good now she has to defend her role as Commander Hiroto haha what a tremendous xd πŸ§πŸ˜…
Aug 24, 2023 5:15 AM
Nov 2019
rapat strategi untuk turnamen antar sekolah
My Candies :
Aug 29, 2023 11:39 PM

Jan 2021
total nonsense
defo this anime was a deception to me who saw something as NGNL in it but my eyes betrayed me
DAMN
this whole plot is now WTF??

Sep 7, 2023 6:15 PM
Nov 2018
Reply to Isekai-Enjoyer

@Isekai-Enjoyer Yes, what the heck? "99.5% agreed". When do you EVER get those numbers in a poll? 99.5% wouldn't even agree that the sun being up means it's daytime.

If they're, say, 1,000 students, that means only 5 thought she should be blamed for her actions. Five students. It wouldn't even be the case that all students understood the situation before they voted on it, so many of them would vote in a random manner. That alone would mean more than five giving answer B. Some others will vote against her for their own reasons. And of course, she WAS guilty of her own actions, she wasn't even being blackmailed.

"But she is in the harem now so we must make the viewers remove all hostility toward her from their minds. A poll will show the viewer that if he blames her he'll be in the minority."
Sep 15, 2023 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Bathing + swimsuit fanservice in one episode, noice. New bigscale game event, they better do well, specially Shinohara. What's up with another Sarasa appearing though?
Sep 19, 2023 7:53 PM

Jan 2017
The 12th District headmaster scene felt incredibly rushed, why immediately jump to it for the very first scene
Sep 21, 2023 9:42 AM

Nov 2008
ability shop said gay rights
Sep 27, 2023 4:14 AM

Jan 2021
A tournement arc? But also a third copy? Really?
Nov 5, 2023 4:11 PM
Nov 2023
AHHHHHH THE CLASSIC 12EP FAN SERVICE!!!!!
Mar 4, 7:17 PM
Jun 2022
was fun at start now just an annoying mess. guess will complete it for some amusing bits that i find here & there.
Mar 4, 7:19 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to Collins89
this show sucks ass! I can't believe people are enjoying this, it's boring as fuck with boring convoluted games. If this is a LN or something man you source guys are shooting copium straight into the veins!
This show is slowly smoothing my brain with each episode....
@Collins89 They Did Just Keep Throwing Useless Lengthy Explaination On Us , So Point There! Dope Pic.
Mar 6, 8:48 PM

Oct 2013
RGreatDanton said:
@Collins89 They Did Just Keep Throwing Useless Lengthy Explaination On Us , So Point There! Dope Pic.

dude I had forgotten completely about this shit show!
yeah glad to see your comment and another person gets how bad it is!
but man it reignited the anger at myself for ever having use time to watch this lol

Mar 6, 8:58 PM
Jun 2022
Collins89 said:
RGreatDanton said:

dude I had forgotten completely about this shit show!
yeah glad to see your comment and another person gets how bad it is!
but man it reignited the anger at myself for ever having use time to watch this lol

many new releases are like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2023

74 by CaramelMarkhiato »»
May 4, 6:56 AM

» DId he find the person?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

8 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 17, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

85 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 4, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 4, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

48 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 4, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.