Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2023 8:16 PM
Aug 2020
at the end, i was not totally surprised by the fact that Schneider was the famous dragon, however I was surprised that the person he was looking for was Kall...

it is not over, but now they have only one ennemy...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 1, 2023 10:46 AM

Sep 2007
With a cliffhanger like that, we better get a third season ASAP!! I could read the manga but I enjoy the anime a lot more honestly. 
Aug 1, 2023 10:47 AM

May 2019
Rahkshilord said:
With a cliffhanger like that, we better get a third season ASAP!! I could read the manga but I enjoy the anime a lot more honestly. 

i think they're gonna a second part to the second season just like they did to the first season.
Aug 1, 2023 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
This anime cannot end a season without a cliffhanger lol. I hope they announece a continuation soon.
Aug 1, 2023 3:11 PM

Dec 2009
tchitchouan said:
Rahkshilord said:

i think they're gonna a second part to the second season just like they did to the first season.
Illyricus said:
This anime cannot end a season without a cliffhanger lol. I hope they announece a continuation soon.
Let's just hope it does get a continuation very soon ^___^ 
Aug 1, 2023 10:09 PM

Oct 2016
Although good, neither opening nor ending were as good as the previous ones. Anyways, this season already shows the issues that will be present from now on, the pacing it's even slower, there are a lot more secondary characters with none of them being interesting and taking a lot of wasted screen time, nobody stays dead, the series begins to take itself seriously despite being dumb, and the silly moments contrast a lot with the non-serious serious scenes. On top of that some episodes near the end (not the last one) dropped the quality of the visuals and sound effects. It also ends up leaving an aftertaste of the whole season being mostly a build up for the next one, without much happening in it.
Aug 2, 2023 2:20 PM

Jun 2015
sweet baby holy gods. The bromance was strong. Loved it. Very well done. Everyone seems okay. But there is some sketchy AI gods still existing. Next series pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 4, 2023 6:08 AM

May 2020
We didn't get to "be continued" at the end of this episode and this is also called as final battle in trailers. Therefore i guess we won't get a season 2 part 2 or season 3 for this anime imo
Aug 4, 2023 7:42 AM

May 2020
did arsh nei really wait darsh for 2 years in a building? LOL
Aug 6, 2023 8:12 AM

May 2020
This season is carried by characters hard. Lets hope we can get a season 2 part 2 for this enjoyable anime <3
I didn't laugh loudly that much in a long time
I want to see abi-chan and kall-su more in comedy scenes
(we know kall-su hates women so there is a chance we can get bromance moments in his comedy scenes LOL)
defaulticusAug 6, 2023 8:16 AM
Aug 7, 2023 8:00 PM

Jul 2022
HELL'S REQUIEM ARC - Complete

Damn what a crazy ass end. I thoroughly enjoyed this season, I think it was just as silly, maybe even sillier than the last, and I enjoyed watching Dark Schneider beat the shit out of people. I don't know if I loved the animation too much, but some of the bad guy designs like the Ice Dragon and all those demon designs at the end were fucking wild.

I guess we only ever find out what the hell the "Hell's Requiem" is at the end? The council of MFs singing a song of death for the people fated to die to the demons from hell, right? Yeah whatever, that sounds about right.

I am actually looking forward to if / when there's a season 3, lore stuff interests me a lot and obviously ending on such a huge cliffhanger like this I want to see more.

Aug 8, 2023 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
Now this is certainly a cliffhanger! The wise men of europea are apparently in the arc, King Crimson Glory, keeping the dragon warrior.

More importantly Dark Schneider rejected Lucien and in turn did not become the Dragon Warrior.
"Love ane courage mean shit in this fight" this is what Im here for!

The Kall X Dark scenes have swept away the usual fanservice, but Nei x Dark steals the show yet again.
And Yoko getting jealous, glorious.

I am actually surprised there was not more fanservice in this final, shows how serious the tone is I guess.

Overall I enjoyed S1 a little more, it was just more straight forward fun, this had too much serious stuff and lame side characters. It was still really good though and the plot seems actually interesting, its just not what Im here for with this anime.
Animation, voice acting, music, character design etc have all been very good, especially for a netflix anime. Not even the big fight scenes had sloppy elements, really high quality stuff for a fanservice comedy show.

Looking forward to S3 hopefully!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 11, 2023 12:10 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So Dark Schneider did NOT merge with Lucien, which would've allowed him to become the Dragon Warrior. It's funny for now, but we know eventually it'll have to happen if they want to take down Anthrasax. And with that, we end this season, and I like where it ended, with Dark Schneider finally reclaiming all 4 of his generals back to his side, and are now fighting together with all the Samurai and Sorcerer Shogun characters we've met along the way. This was more bloody and epic than ever before. Considerably less lewd than season 1 as far as I can recall, which for my horny ass was one of its major selling points. But I didn't even really notice until I thought about it, because the story, no matter how wack it is, is actually getting really good. And I'm told that from here on out is where the REAL story begins. Getting the whole gang together for these past 35 or so episodes was just the precursor to the real sh*t which no doubt is gonna slap hard. I do hope that the adaptions continue, there's enough source material for now, but I've heard the writer is slowing down and may not even complete the story sadly. That said, I'm almost certain there'll at least be another season (or part 2 to this season 2) where we'll at least see part of the battle with Anthrasax- because I'm sure that's going to be a long, gruelling, hard-fought battle. It may not seem popular when judging from these MAL stats with only a few thousand members for this season, but apparently the manga at least is really popular in Japan and that's usually all it takes to keep the green light on for upcoming adaptions. Anyway, I'll wait patiently and hope for an announcement for the next instalment to this series. In the meantime, I'm just gonna be glad that we got another season of absolute fire. Not enough Sean Ari though, who I think low-key is my favourite girl.

8.3/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 12, 2023 2:46 PM

Apr 2015
Well another cliffhanger, i really hope we get a new season. I also wouldn't mind an original end, just see how mess up is the manga now.

i liked this season a little more than the last, because the plot seems to move a lot of more and a lot character development.
Aug 15, 2023 12:35 AM

Jan 2018
Yay! Kall-Su is back! And damn, he's got a lot of bromance going on with Dark Schneider which I didn't mind.

"DARSH NO BAKAAAAAAA!" Bruh. Did Arshes Nei just electrocute the hell out of Darsh like Lum does to Ataru??? Never expected an Urusei Yatsura reference in this anime. LOL. Just goes to show how influential Urusei Yatsura really was in all kinds of different series.

On a related note, a bunch of manga artists will make tribute art for Urusei Yatsura starting from August 23 of this year on Weekly Shonen Sunday for its 45th anniversary to my knowledge. I wonder if Bastard!! mangaka will be one of them.

Anyways, I think I enjoyed this season a bit more than Season 1. I enjoyed Season 1 too but it got a bit repetitive and was also pretty generic. Not saying Season 2 isn't generic but at least it was still very fun to watch the whole way through.

Man, I really hope they continue this series. Netflix fucked this series by not just releasing all the episodes in a batch but by doing literally 0 advertisements for countries outside of Japan like the US. It's why I barely see anyone talk about this show when in reality it deserves more recognition. It's infuriating.

This show would've been more popular if Netflix didn't pick it up and it aired weekly. But then Netflix probably funded this project so maybe this series wouldn't even exist without them.

I heard somewhere that the mangaka was going to reboot the series (again) instead of continuing it from where it stopped in 2010. Sequel or a reboot, I hope it does continue so more anime could be made to advertise the source material. Because anime are just glorified ads for their source material. Many people don't realize that.

I'm just a bit concerned that although this season ended in a cliffhanger but didn't have any notice about another season being greenlit. So we may be waiting for a while for Season 3. But I hope it happens eventually.
0451Aug 15, 2023 12:48 AM
Aug 15, 2023 11:53 AM
Apr 2021
I think the other two "seasons" finished with bigger cliffchanger.I loved the endgame and except the last 8 minutes -which was only about teasing the viewer-I enjoyed the ep too.Kall-Su ended up to enter in my fave character list in the series next to Darsh and Arshes.I hope we can see more from him.
Aug 19, 2023 9:28 AM

Feb 2014
Gayyyyyyyy~!! xD 

This season was way less enjoyable than 1st season (part 1 + 2). I personally could careless for Kal Su and his drama.

1st season was more solid; this 2nd season had too many -kinda of- random and uninteresting characters and most of the nice characters from season 1 didn´t have much screen time in this season... some had at max 3 min or so? 
Most of the fighting scenes were monotomus... just each character using a random skill per turn and that was it - season 1 had more appealing fighting scenes and diversity. 

Then, after some time it started to get boring and I caught myself skipping a few scenes in the last episodes. 

Still, there are some enjoyable scenes here and there, so I am torn between 6 or 7/10. I sincerely feel like rating 6/10 to this season when I compare to how much I enjoyed 1st season. Still, I really enjoy the 'uniqueness' of this series, there is a nice mix of genres (dark; dark comedy; gore; ecchi) that goes well together and makes things easier to enjoy without putting you in a feels bad spot... so yep I will go with 7/10.

Season one is 9/10 by the way.
TechOtakuAug 19, 2023 10:17 AM
Aug 22, 2023 2:24 AM

Mar 2019
Great season. A lot of fun comedy and nice action. A lot of characters introduced that barely got screen time lol, but I guess that's part of a joke. I hope they continue.
Aug 27, 2023 3:18 AM
Sep 2015
Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't remember this arc being in the manga! At least I've a perfect excuse because it's such a long time. I also don't remember that DS and Kall-Su have such a deep relationship that even make Kai jealous.
Aug 28, 2023 7:19 PM

Apr 2020
I loved this season a bit more than I liked season 1. Bastard has such an unique way to be weird and entertaining, I hope the next season or part comes soon.

Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 3, 2023 4:12 PM

Feb 2018
This all wrapped up in such a satisfying way and yet we got SUCH a cliffhanger damn! Hopefully we get s3 soon!
Sep 23, 2023 4:54 AM
May 2021
So everyone reunited now and Dark Schneider and lucien are dragon warrior as expected. And those fellas who were watching them are mysterious. And they literally ended the season with cliffhanger to big war with Anthrasax. Season 3 better be coming Netflix, you can't leave us here lol
Nov 3, 2023 2:18 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally they defeated 1 Anthasax´s cell!!!
Now is turn to defeat all teh body!!
When?
In the next season!!!

7/10 to this cool season

kekeke
Dec 21, 2023 10:16 AM

Nov 2012
good season overall, idunno how much of the manga this covers and how much is remaining, but I'm defo enjoying enough to jump on another season if they do decide to make one.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 23, 2:19 PM

Feb 2012
He was indeed the prophesized Dragon Warrior...until he doesn't merge with Lucien lol
Are the Europea dudes related to the elves that built King Crimson Glory?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 14 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 16, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 13 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

11 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 11, 3:00 PM

» Is this the final season??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 31, 2023

19 by MaximumBeef »»
Jan 8, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 12 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

19 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:17 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 10 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

9 by JVskunkape »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.