Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2023 11:46 AM

Dec 2012
This whole chapter had me weepy eyed. I had Love Chronicle on loop the whole time and it matched the incredibly uplifting message behind Mitsuki discovering her reason to live on. Like the dark side of the full moon, Eichi was watching over Mitsuki & helping her find her light.
Jul 2, 2023 1:46 AM
Oct 2013
Zekkenshin said:
This whole chapter had me weepy eyed. I had Love Chronicle on loop the whole time and it matched the incredibly uplifting message behind Mitsuki discovering her reason to live on. Like the dark side of the full moon, Eichi was watching over Mitsuki & helping her find her light.

Honestly, I forgot about this manga until I received continuous notifications from your discussions 🤭🤭 I've been reading your thoughts every few days and it's making me want to re-read this again xD
Jul 2, 2023 1:07 PM

Dec 2012
yellowrox12 said:
Zekkenshin said:

Honestly, I forgot about this manga until I received continuous notifications from your discussions 🤭🤭 I've been reading your thoughts every few days and it's making me want to re-read this again xD
Hey, nice to see. I always hold out the faint hope that these posts can spark some interest in titles, especially ones that are obscure or long forgotten.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Chapter 30 Discussion

hirahira - Nov 15, 2009

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 21, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Chapter 23 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 30, 2023

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 30, 2023 2:13 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Chapter 21 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 30, 2023

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Chapter 20 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 29, 2023

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Chapter 18 Discussion

SmillieReacts - Jun 14, 2019

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.