Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 7, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
In today's digital age, anything can be used in a case. Using something as simple as online videos and survillence definitely helps. I find this episode thrillin for Tetsuo's creative tactics. He's truly a man not to be underestimated.

Not going to lie, even with all the dark themes this episode, the toilet scenes was kinda humorous. 
May 7, 2023 8:26 AM
Sep 2015
So our protagonist not only a fan of crime novel but he used to write a crime novel as well?
Kyouichi is still a wild card, can't blame Tetsuo for not trusting him, I mean, he doesn't even tell his daughter.
May 7, 2023 8:40 AM
Sep 2021
The thrilling & suspense element was the best in this episode so far. Excited for the next episode.
May 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Oct 2022
Never expected Tetsuo's wife to be this smart in making plans.

Now that Reika is also going to be involved, let's see how the things will resume.
May 7, 2023 9:28 AM

Feb 2021
The subs on Crunchyroll are from Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru (My Clueless First Friend) LMAO
My 2+ years of learning japanese: it's my time to shine
And eyyy I managed to watch it! I had to use jisho quite a lot though. Still, this is an achievement
Kasen lmao. I love her.
May 7, 2023 9:55 AM
Feb 2022
it is intresting anime so far
May 7, 2023 9:56 AM
Jul 2022
Tetsuo shitting himself in the yard is the best part of the episode, truly
May 7, 2023 10:04 AM
Aug 2021
phantomfandom said:
So our protagonist not only a fan of crime novel but he used to write a crime novel as well?
Kyouichi is still a wild card, can't blame Tetsuo for not trusting him, I mean, he doesn't even tell his daughter.

in the manga u knew from the first chapter that he was a writter in part 2 it will play a big role.. pls read the manga
May 7, 2023 10:10 AM
Jan 2023
I tried watching it but the subtitles are out of sync how do I fix that?
May 7, 2023 10:11 AM
Jul 2020
well the English subs were quite fucked. finally used my French for something, lol.
May 7, 2023 10:13 AM
Jul 2022
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the messed up subtitles. I wonder if they'll even get fixed.

edit: it got fixed!
Gordito_KawaiiMay 7, 2023 1:22 PM
May 7, 2023 10:39 AM
May 2021
I said it before and I'll say it again...
Kasen is the shit, that's one hell of a cool ass wife.
She should get her own series.
I was rolling when Reika saw her dad taking a dump, that was a trip.
Now Kyouichi is gonna harass her, damn bro 6 more eps to go.
May 7, 2023 11:12 AM
Jun 2021
Shitting outdoors for the win
YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!
Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!
Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...
His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Gum Gum!
May 7, 2023 11:33 AM
Aug 2021
His wife is an absolute G. She constantly pulls through for him and has saved his life on multiple occasions. The look of disgust from Reika was 2 funny🤣🤣🤣🤣. I don't blame her she must think her dad is literal scum. The way he said her full name was very menacing😈
May 7, 2023 11:53 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015

Well Tetsuo was bound to encounter Nobuto's old man one day. Really hits home on what he took away from him when looked at it that way. Alive or dead Nobuto's dad really is on quite the ride. After being on the backfoot for so long seeing Kasen show some fury was fun. She really is the perfect partner for Tetsuo. Looks like there's a chance that Reika would get caught in the loop as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2023 12:55 PM

Oct 2022
I don't know what it is, but something keeps nagging me about Erika. I don't think she's entirely innocent...
May 7, 2023 12:57 PM
Dec 2022
Gordito_Kawaii said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the messed up subtitles. I wonder if they'll even get fixed.

The subtitles aren’t just out of sync, the subtitles were actually from “My Clueless First Friend “ I watched 4 different seasonal episodes today and they were all fine, just “My Home Hero” was jacked up. Hopefully they will sort it out soon.
May 7, 2023 12:59 PM
Aug 2020
I really enjoyed this episode, the suspense is good. The wife made me laugh, best wifey
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 7, 2023 1:08 PM

Mar 2015
I expect this to go like Tokyo Revengers/Jojo Part 5 where Tetsuo joins the gang at this rate, there seems to be no other way. He has already allied with Kyoichi so that may be the start
May 7, 2023 1:14 PM

Feb 2019
Reika so hard headed for not listening to her mom and dad 🤦🏽‍♂️ that’s why we in this predicament in the first place cause her dumb ass wanna mess with bad boys now she won’t even stay outside when told to.

I think the only way tetsuo gets out of this is joining the mob at this point
May 7, 2023 1:21 PM
Jul 2022
HikiHachiman66 said:
Gordito_Kawaii said:

The subtitles aren’t just out of sync, the subtitles were actually from “My Clueless First Friend “ I watched 4 different seasonal episodes today and they were all fine, just “My Home Hero” was jacked up. Hopefully they will sort it out soon.

I suspect the titles weren't even from this anime. The subtitles were talking about pigtails and looking cute which doesn't seem like something that would come up in this anime lol

edit: it's been fixed!
May 7, 2023 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
Im rolling with it. Its totally wild. But im starting to watch the show and not understand why dad has a plastic bowl on his head. When hes had plenty opportunity to remove it. I think some crazy is kicking off
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 7, 2023 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
Gordito_Kawaii said:
HikiHachiman66 said:

I suspect the titles weren't even from this anime. The subtitles were talking about pigtails and looking cute which doesn't seem like something that would come up in this anime lol

edit: it's been fixed!

Well this is all mad. But I did what the show the the kids and yes pigtails came up. Totally weird they subbed them over this show at some point.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 7, 2023 2:30 PM
Nov 2022
I really don't know what to think anymore, one week there is a plan that works well and the next it fails, I understand the realism but isn't this already exaggerated?

I don't know what to expect for next week, the only redeemable thing is that they know how to keep up the drama, outside of that it's very "xd
May 7, 2023 2:54 PM
May 2017
A damn great episode. Tetsuo is so smart, but in a realistic way. It's so refreshing. He seems like a harmless guy at first glance but that's the perfect mask for a cunning guy like himself.

Kasen as well, she's great at reading situations and tweaking the plan if the situation takes a turn. They work great together. I wonder what they'll do now that Kyouichi got Reika involved. Kasen probably has a plan for that as well seeing as she had the glowing anime glasses in the last panels.

5/5
May 7, 2023 6:25 PM

Apr 2022
i was gonna compliment the wife for being smart, but she let tetsuo consume laxatives and didn't even tell him. and when she did, she shrugged it off so casually.
May 7, 2023 8:55 PM

Jan 2022
Gympy said:
I don't know what it is, but something keeps nagging me about Erika. I don't think she's entirely innocent...

Ditto, but I can't think what her twist would be in relation to the story. Maybe she was trying to sleep her to the top of the organization, or she was trying to set her ex bf up. But ,knowing the show. It might be her exs dad has a company selling pianos or something.
May 7, 2023 10:10 PM

Mar 2008
Well i guess you can say that was quite the shitty plan. Though it worked.
May 7, 2023 10:14 PM

May 2019
The suspense is still there but not as much as other episodes. Regarding that, the most suspenseful part of this epiosde was when Kyouchi made Tetsuo dump out the contents of the pot and there were a few blonde hairs... Luckily Kasen came and interrupted (Kasen FTW). The laxative scene was kind of humorous in this otherwise suspenseful storyline.

I'm thinking that Reika will be ok since I don't think she knows anything of what her parents have been up to.
May 7, 2023 10:26 PM
May 2021
this anime is really bad for my mental health
May 8, 2023 12:22 AM
May 2021
That laxative scene lmao 🤣🤣. The Mom got more guts than the father lol
May 8, 2023 3:04 AM
Nov 2020
Nawvi said:
I tried watching it but the subtitles are out of sync how do I fix that?

The same here on crunchyroll. It’s fixed now though
May 8, 2023 3:12 AM

Jun 2019
Now that stupid daughter will be involved, should've kept watching AV (animal videos). But I trust her parents to get through this, what an awesome mother and father.
May 8, 2023 3:45 AM
Oct 2022
I guess it was a pretty shitty plan, but it worked
May 8, 2023 5:51 AM

Oct 2008
 The Epic fight between a guy, his mission, and the uncontrolled will of going to the toilet.

The plan is starting to get issues, holes that need to be fulfilled ASAP! Our MC (main char) is facing the beginning of the main event for him to be officially demoted to MD (Main Deadman), BUT then enters The Wife-sama and thought "Let's do a sh+tty plan", and with a cunning plan Wife-sama got Sh+tty-Inferior-Villan-kun out of the game. While Inferior-Villan-kun was praying to all the goods for his brain not to melt, travel down to his rectum, and be forcefully expelled out from his body, like everything in his body at that moment, it's up to our guy, Husband-dono, to put his unique skills in computer hacking to save his family and framed Lesser-Villan-kun with the only crime he didn't commit. 
 However... The Sh+tty plan collaterally hits Husband-dono and starts a succession of events only seen in a Mr. Bean movie (Bean: The Movie) from 1997, to the point of even Husband-dono saying that he wrote a plan like this in his old notes. With this unpredicted action, the plot intensified. Husband-dono was trying to hack Lesser-Villan-kun's laptop but he needs a tool, Wife-sama tried to help but since this was much more complicated than the Sh+tty plan, she couldn't figure out the advanced thoughts of the Husband-dono. Husband-dono, seeing that time is a resource that is fading away faster than a cat being chased by a dog, jumped out of his seat to the place where he has the tool that he soo much needed... 
 BUT THEN! In the corridor, he glimpses the door of the bathroom and the timer that the Sh+tty plan started hits its fatal point! Husband-dono desperately hit the door, supplicating Lesser-Villan-kun to open the door and let him in, Lesser-Villan-kun, however, had his own problems right now, all his intestines are empty and it was starting to escalate up in the digestive system, AND BEYOND!, and he is devotedly praying to all the existing, and unexisting, gods for simply to his eyes don't pop out with the effort he's doing in that sh+tty situation. While all Lesser-Villan-kun fluids were drained out from his body, Husband-dono understood the situation, he need to act fast! His mission? It was not to save Husband-dono's family, no! It was to find a place to do the final part of the Wife-sama Sh+tty plan, and since the soo-desired Porcelain Throne was taken by the Lesser-Villan-kun, and would be taken for what would seem to the next generation as well, Husband-dono needs to act fast and find a hidden spot to relieve the pressure he's feeling from inside.

And it was at this point, that everything was calming down, Lesser-Villan-kun was praying with joy thanking everything that exists for him to be still sane after that Sh+tty experience, Wife-sama was rearranging the place to eliminate all the traces of the Sh+tty plan, and Husband-dono was almost finished, that enters in the big scene Stupid-Daugther-chan. Oblivious to everything, like always, Stupid-Daugther-chan thought of some insanely stupid idea to walk into the back of the house and enter through the back door. "Why?" you ask. I don't know! No one knows! "Why did a stupid young person stupidly go out of the house she lived in since she was born and start to live with a mob guy, that was clear as day that he didn't love her?", "Why this same stupid young person knows about that guy to the point that she knows he was dangerous but is still oblivious to the danger that is upon her at that and in the current moment?", "Why with live experience with those types of guys, that same stupid young person doesn't act carefully on a daily base, rotting her father's plans more than one time so far?". Those questions are still to be answered to this day, and there are no expectations to be answered in the near (or far) future. 
     But nonetheless, the Stupid-Daugther-chan did go through with her not-so-bright idea and catched up with Husband-dono, pants down in the backyard, being uno with nature, in his most vulnerable position, while doing one of the most vulnerable acts that any human can do in life. Soo many died while in the same situation as Husband-dono. How many lives were ended while the poor person was in his/her private time, sitting down, with or without a throne beneath, doing nr 2 or 21? From assassination to construction flaws of the place, from wildlife to heart attack from what our Lesser-Villan-kun could be proud of escaping from not soo long ago... Husband-dono however was experiencing a new type of death, the death by her stupid daughter's eyes. "Why is my stupid daughter here?" he was questioning himself, "Why didn't she go for the front door as a normal person? She was never that bright, I know, but this? Is she really stupid? OH GOD! Where did I go wrong?". And was in this Husband-dono desperation thoughts that Stupid-Daughter-chan made a stupid face, and stupidly go back to the front of the house and enter the front door, announcing herself in her own house, leaving Husband-dono more desperate than before.

The episode goes on and Lesser-Villan-kun got his composure back and is facing everyone in the house. Was Husband-dono's mission fulfilled with the help of Wife-sama's Sh+tty plan? Will Lesser-Villan-kun unveil their hopes? Will Stupid-Daugther-chan do another stupid performance and ruin her parent's plans AGAIN? That can only be answer... In the next episode!
r_justoMay 8, 2023 8:41 AM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
May 8, 2023 6:09 AM

Feb 2012
Hibiki and Tabata are in danger. Nobuto's dad goes frantic over the possibility he is alive for the video, unfortunately, the nerds in the camper car judge it is a fake video from the way Tabata walks.
The last quarter was pure comedy. Saved from committing a second crime by his wife but messed up the laxative part.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 8, 2023 6:54 AM

Jul 2017
The danger has gone down another peril: the father and son dynamic that adds to Tetsuo's regrets. But there is a subtle clue in that: the pet name "Cap" which provided the password for Nobuto's phone.

It's clear that Matori is essential to the organization's success, and any of Nobuto's remains will be good news for the worrying father. Kyoichi's forced deduction into knowing that Tetsuo indeed killed Nobuto, he's too close to call, but it's with the video clip that Kasen filmed that distracted the organization's lead, coupled with Tetsuo's technology know-how to buy them some time out as they scrutinize the source very aggressively. It's also great that Tetsuo's backup plan of using the hat as a cover in order to let his wife overhear the conversation, that will be their plan to get rid of Kyoichi.

Indeed, they found the video fake and highly suspicious, and Kyoichi rushes Tetsuo back to their house, and empty the premises as much as possible, down to the minute details. The plant pot that was there, and Tetsuo feared that his bones will be there, but it's all dirt...except for a strand of his blond hair that is worth all the evidence to prove that Tetsuo did the deed. So desperate enough that Tetsuo thinks to kill him right then and there, and his wife Kasen notices them both to entertain them her way. As expected, Kyoichi interrogates Kasen to greater length and not leaving anything behind, and turns out, she used laxatives in Kyoichi's coffee, and is more prepared. But what she didn't account for is that Tetsuo also drank the coffee, and desperately needed the toilet as well. In the end, Tetsuo has to do his business outside of the house, and Reika is back fast enough to get noticed by Kyoichi.

The missing link that is Reika, how would the husband-wife duo get out of this?
May 8, 2023 6:59 AM
Mar 2021
Kasen knows how to do something as back up, but not perfect yet. Well, atleast she did her best to support her husband. Can't believe how Kyouichi still does oppose Tetsuo. I wonder why he doesn't give up and works together as a team.

Roch2001 said:
Im rolling with it. Its totally wild. But im starting to watch the show and not understand why dad has a plastic bowl on his head. When hes had plenty opportunity to remove it. I think some crazy is kicking off
I think you need to rewatch episode 3 and 4. He's bald partially because the damage from episode 3 If I remember. He then takes it as his alibi also takes it as advantage for his next plan.
May 8, 2023 7:23 AM
Oct 2019
every episode it really put me on the edge of my seat..
May 8, 2023 9:20 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh shit... he shit outdoors. That's some nasty shit.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 8, 2023 9:47 AM
Apr 2023
Embient said:
The subs on Crunchyroll are from Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru (My Clueless First Friend) LMAO
My 2+ years of learning japanese: it's my time to shine
And eyyy I managed to watch it! I had to use jisho quite a lot though. Still, this is an achievement
Kasen lmao. I love her.
glad someone else has this problem. My japanese is shit i only know the sumimasens and gomens. I have to wait for the dub
May 8, 2023 12:30 PM

Jan 2018
That's it. Kasen is best girl.

Her improvision saved their lives. Tetsuo is lucky to marry such a smart woman. Definitely was worth the trouble he got from his in-laws.

But I have to wonder how did Kasen become like this. Is it only from reading mystery novels? Or is there something deeper?

I can't be the only one who was cheering when Tetsuo was considering killing Kyoichi. He already killed once. Another life probably wouldn't have made much difference.

Next episode has an interesting title.
May 8, 2023 12:44 PM

Jun 2017
This anime is actually so good lmao
May 8, 2023 12:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Kasen was quick to keep Kyoichi occupied by slipping a laxative into the coffee although Tetsuo had a chance to take him out while he was sorting through Nobuto's remains in the potted plant. Too bad Tetsuo drank some of the drugged coffee and both men have to go to the bathroom. It looks like Kyoichi is about to spill the beans to Reika about her boyfriend's disappearance and the syndicate is not buying into the fake video of Nobuto.

What's the next move for Tetsuo and Kasen?
May 8, 2023 1:41 PM

Nov 2017
Of course laxatives will do the trick, lol!
May 8, 2023 4:51 PM
Feb 2016
0451 said:
That's it. Kasen is best girl.

Her improvision saved their lives. Tetsuo is lucky to marry such a smart woman. Definitely was worth the trouble he got from his in-laws.

But I have to wonder how did Kasen become like this. Is it only from reading mystery novels? Or is there something deeper?

I can't be the only one who was cheering when Tetsuo was considering killing Kyoichi. He already killed once. Another life probably wouldn't have made much difference.

Next episode has an interesting title.

Well i mean if Tetsuo killed Kyoichi the Syndicate would have suspected Tetsuo even more so it was a dumb move that he was going to do due to stress.
May 8, 2023 7:13 PM
Oct 2020
Wife is crazy. Such a great duo. If one or the other had to do this alone they’d definitely be dead by now. I love this show!
May 13, 2023 7:09 AM
Mar 2021
Now wife also taking steps on her own
Poor father keeps getting in trouble specially when daughter is around like when following her at starting of this anime or now when using emergency toilet.
May 14, 2023 11:56 AM

May 2020
If there's one thing this show is doing good, that is it gets you glued to the screen for the entirety of its duration. I mean that moment when Tetsuo suddenly spotted those strands of blond hair on the ground while Kyouichi was searching through the now-turned soil got me all nervous. Would've been over for them right there if it wasn't for Kasen's 200 iq plan. By the way that's like the third or fourth time she showed her quick wittedness.

If only that stupid daughter took some genes from her parents.
May 14, 2023 11:40 PM
Sep 2020
Ah one of my favorite chapters from the manga, Kasen knew exactly what to do ^^

Excited to see the rest of the chapters animated!! ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2023

95 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2023

120 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sir_4lpha_ - Mar 19, 2023

236 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:38 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

110 by aranami »»
Mar 17, 11:21 AM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

66 by HanageShinken »»
Mar 5, 4:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.