Forum Settings
Forums

Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2023 12:19 PM
Nov 2021
Wow, such a great ending to a good spin off. The whole story of this manga was very consistent. And, way more better than the anime imo. Sakura still blushing over Sasuke's looks after the mission was over was really nostaglic, Sakura could never stop being cute lol, also sasuke getting embarrassed like that when sakura asked did you give me the ring so that no men can fall head over heels for me was such a win for sakura too. I wish there was more of an expanded relationship with Jiji and Margo, well whatever, a nice 9/10 series for me and a 5/5 chapter!! (also shikamaru was so handsome with that black fit)
Apr 22, 2023 7:53 PM

Dec 2022
Spanish

QUE TIERNOOOO!!!!!!
Sasusaku mi ship favorito de todo naruto y este capitulo me dió lo que necesitaba 
De igual manera me molesta que esa escena del final no se haya animado pero bueno…
Ahora solo me queda leer la novela.
Gran manga y un gran capítulo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation

SO CUTE!!!!!!
Sasusaku is my favorite ship of all Naruto series and this chapter gave me what I needed.
In the same way it bothers me that that scene at the end was not animated but there is nothing we can do...
Now I just have to read the novel.
Great manga and a great chapter.

(Sorry for my bad english. I'm using google translate since ''All posts in the main forum must be in English.'')
Apr 22, 2023 10:17 PM
Nov 2021
mini_nejii said:
Spanish

QUE TIERNOOOO!!!!!!
Sasusaku mi ship favorito de todo naruto y este capitulo me dió lo que necesitaba 
De igual manera me molesta que esa escena del final no se haya animado pero bueno…
Ahora solo me queda leer la novela.
Gran manga y un gran capítulo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation

SO CUTE!!!!!!
Sasusaku is my favorite ship of all Naruto series and this chapter gave me what I needed.
In the same way it bothers me that that scene at the end was not animated but there is nothing we can do...
Now I just have to read the novel.
Great manga and a great chapter.

(Sorry for my bad english. I'm using google translate since ''All posts in the main forum must be in English.'')
This. (btw nothing is wrong with the english u used)
I read the novel, and even though you will get like the main points it's so CONFUSING to follow, just try it and you will see waht you mean, but it still has most of the sasusaku scene with the wattpad touch to it, if you get what I mean ;)
(Translated)
Este. (por cierto, nada está mal con el inglés que usaste)
Leí la novela, y aunque obtendrás los puntos principales, es muy CONFUSO seguirla, solo pruébalo y verás lo que quieres decir, pero todavía tiene la mayor parte de la escena sasusaku con el toque de wattpad, si tu entiende lo que quiero decir ;)
Apr 24, 2023 8:46 AM
Jun 2021
this made my sasusaku heart SO SO HAPPYYYYYYY!! we need more of this please and thank you
Apr 27, 2023 12:30 PM
Jun 2021
Wholesome ending, Sasuke and Sakura are so cute together
May 1, 2023 9:09 AM

Feb 2014
Okay... so since I don't read Boruto I didn't understand what was the point of the Ultra Particles
May 2, 2023 2:57 AM
May 2023
This wasn't a manga we wanted, it was a manga we needed.
May 2, 2023 2:46 PM
Nov 2021
curvedtree said:
Okay... so since I don't read Boruto I didn't understand what was the point of the Ultra Particles
None of the manga was related to any of what's happening in Boruto, well maybe this is a manga to signify to importance of Sasuke and Sakura and that something's gonna happen tragic to them, but most likely this manga is just a spin off which just happend but isin't relavant, so yea.
May 2, 2023 8:22 PM

Feb 2014
spsrk111 said:
None of the manga was related to any of what's happening in Boruto, well maybe this is a manga to signify to importance of Sasuke and Sakura and that something's gonna happen tragic to them, but most likely this manga is just a spin off which just happend but isin't relavant, so yea.
You are confidently wrong.

This manga is about how Sasuke and Sakura were after a medicine to cure Naruto's sickness. This sickness is non-existent in Shippuden and was only introduced years after Boruto already started, so yes, even though a side story, it is totally related to what is happening in Boruto.
May 2, 2023 9:20 PM
Nov 2021
curvedtree said:
spsrk111 said:

This manga is about how Sasuke and Sakura were after a medicine to cure Naruto's sickness. This sickness is non-existent in Shippuden and was only introduced years after Boruto already started, so yes, even though a side story, it is totally related to what is happening in Boruto.
Yes I know that, but no, it's not related to the Boruto (manga and anime canon) AT all. just an issue which happend in the Boruto timeline, but you won't miss ANYTHING if u read boruto manga without reading this spin off. So, I am confidently right about the perspective I answered in, I thought you meant like does this have anything to do with what's happening in the BORUTO series.
May 4, 2023 6:24 AM

Jul 2021
well that was a good read, but sadly this end here
Jul 7, 2023 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
curvedtree said:
spsrk111 said:
curvedtree said:
even though a side story, it is totally related to what is happening in Boruto.
Says the guy who isn't reading Boruto lmao

They're absolutely right. This has nothing to do with Boruto and you're the one who's confidently wrong.
Jul 7, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2014
DisconnectedUser said:
curvedtree said:

They're absolutely right. This has nothing to do with Boruto and you're the one who's confidently wrong.
You don't have to read Boruto to know the story, the wiki, for instance, gives you a summary and connects both stories.

Second, this story is about saving Naruto from a illness that was shown in Boruto.

For someone with Mayuri as their image, you don't seem to think that far ahead lmao
Jul 8, 2023 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
curvedtree said:
DisconnectedUser said:

You don't have to read Boruto to know the story, the wiki, for instance, gives you a summary and connects both stories.

Second, this story is about saving Naruto from a illness that was shown in Boruto.

For someone with Mayuri as their image, you don't seem to think that far ahead lmao
You're straight up wrong so gtfoh. I don't know what summary you've read but Naruto's illness is not in any way a central plot point in Boruto.

Also nice ad hominem you have there.
DisconnectedUserJul 8, 2023 7:50 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 9 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Apr 9, 2023

4 by Barrycade »»
May 4, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 1 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 22, 2022

33 by Kurayami_ito »»
Apr 17, 2023 1:48 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 8 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Mar 11, 2023

9 by HozayfaHB »»
Apr 9, 2023 2:17 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 7 Discussion

OtakuSociety8 - Jan 28, 2023

2 by Sarthi_106 »»
Mar 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 6 Discussion

scarletredjail - Dec 31, 2022

7 by curvedtree »»
Jan 16, 2023 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.