Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2023 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
This is was destined to happen and the major obstacle for Lieselotte to overcome....Witch of Yore.

Episode also ties together with the theme of love that has been pretty much the foundation of the show. I'm surprisingly excited for the finale after all the recent buildup. Everyone seems to have found their roles well.
Mar 17, 2023 11:31 AM

Jul 2017
The Witch of Yore has caught onto Lieselotte, and Sieg has regained control over his fiancée from the evil entity in a hard-fought battle of love and valour. The true sight and reveal of the Witch in her human form, and it turns out to be the Goddess Lirenna? But the reason as to why, it's a dilemma of time millenia with the relationship between her and a mortal.

If you remember the unkempt young man known as Kirise Kuon, he's back to claim his Eve Fiene, not Lirenne. Both Fiene and Baldur being the reincarnation of Adam and Eve and wanting to link both worlds of MagiKoi and the real world, it spells disaster. Hah welp, the one-sided relationship between Liese and Sieg (as is Endo to Kobayashi), there are other possibilities that no matter the reason, she having been brought their world into disaster and qualmed with the power of love, it's only apt that the way to get out of the spell is to get married then and there.

This is a happy ending all things considered, but what to do about Kirise Kuon suddenly kidnapping Kobayashi's sister then and there?
It's an emergency for the Happy Ending to End all happy endings!
Mar 17, 2023 11:33 AM

Apr 2014
So... in the end, all of the chaos and problems so far have been happening because of the love quarrel between two gods??! 😮
And how simp can Kuon be? lmao... He has the fk amount of simping.
AkeZZZMar 17, 2023 11:37 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 17, 2023 11:50 AM

Jan 2018
Ah. Who doesn't love a good-old exposition episode?

I feel like things got way too convoluted which is disappointing cause the show is near the end. But the cliffhanger did get me hooked to see the finale. Hopefully, it's good.
Mar 17, 2023 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
This show is trying too hard on their comedy and it made it thrashy but we got 1 more episode so let's finish this
Mar 17, 2023 1:12 PM

Feb 2019
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO SIEG AND LISELOTTE MARRIAGE

Perfect conclusion to their arc, could not ask for more. Now for things in the real world to get settled with Kuon, Endo and Kobayashi. Next week is gonna be really wild. I’m guessing kuon is using kobayashi sister as a vessel for Fiene spirit.. will endo and kobayashi end up in the game or vice versa.. should be fun. I need a confession and a kiss from them.

The origin story of the universe bit was a little crazy but I find it hilarious how this whole thing is a lover’s fight gone wrong. Really sums up every issue in this series lol
Marinate1016Mar 17, 2023 1:20 PM
Mar 17, 2023 1:16 PM

Oct 2017
The revealation of the true story behind witch of yore was nice, now it all makes sense. Sieg proposed to Liese, can't wait to see their wedding.
Mar 17, 2023 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
Exposition heavy episode but it is nice to have a clear explanation about the witch and Fiene and Baldur's connection, only one episode left but it is pretty sweet the show is going to end with their wedding, hopefully something substantial for Endou and Kobayashi too.
Mar 17, 2023 2:19 PM

May 2015
Ooph. An actual explanation for the gimmick we just took for granted? Great! This actually makes so much sense.

Now I hope we'll get that happy ending after all.
Mar 17, 2023 2:19 PM
Sep 2020
Essentially Koun is lusting after his daughter
Mar 17, 2023 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
That moment when wife god goes full amber turd

Squeepig 9.92

Edt: I hadnt watched it all, but from the looks of things two gods separated, each with power to destroy realities, and the bad guy looks to be in the human realm and also best girls sisters bf!

Roch2001Mar 17, 2023 3:04 PM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 17, 2023 6:03 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Holy plot Batman, I get they gotta wrap things up in these last two episodes but man that was a lot for what was mostly good paced up to this point. It wasn’t hard to understand but I kept thinking to myself, all of this god stuff really stems from a dating sim? Lol, I know it was revealed that Kuon made the game but it seems like such a roundabout way to do things on his part, but I guess he’s tried everything up to this point so it makes some sense, and it’s also good to have some kind of explanation as to why Endo and Kobayashi can interact with the game characters.

The goddess Lirenna was kinda hilarious too with all the dogeza and exposing Lieselotte’s feelings up to this point lol, and I’m ngl I’m a little disappointed with the random drop that Fiene and Baldur are the reincarnations of Adam and Eve and their relationship is just chalked up to fate, it kinda weakens what they had to me but of course I still like their relationship. The real treat of this episode was our main couple Sieg and Lieselotte’s proposal for marriage, it’s awesome to finally see that after all the two of them have been through and the wedding next episode will definitely be the best part of the finale, and at the end there after Kobayashi’s sister got kidnapped it looked like our two commentators might end up meeting the star couple themselves if they end up going to the game world like I’m thinking, that’ll be great to see.
Mar 17, 2023 6:30 PM
Jan 2023
Absolutely Excellent episode, can't wait for the last one.
Mar 17, 2023 10:01 PM
Oct 2019
Wow, this anime was better than I expected! Really loved this episode!!
Mar 18, 2023 12:28 AM

Feb 2021
This was the best episode so far. This two-worlds-link thing is really interesting
Also that cliffhanger
Mar 18, 2023 2:02 AM
Aug 2022
Onee-Chann!!! oh no don't tell that kuon guy is one who kidnapped her for the purpose of vessel.
I didn't expected this much twisting of plot in 1 episode.
I'm feeling sad this anime is gonna end in next episode. whatever let's see how happy the ending is going to be.
Mar 18, 2023 3:42 AM

Feb 2018
Whoa a plot twist while the plot is also thickening?

This episode was jammed packed with stuff, damn.
Somewhat happy ending with the game but it isn't entirely over yet, stuff is going down irl and what will the situation with Kuon be like?

Really curious to see how the final episode plays out.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 18, 2023 5:36 AM
Jun 2021
Wait, Hold on a second! DID THEY MANAGED TO SOMEHOW RUIN THIS BEAUTIFUL SERIES?

So the story told by the goddess must be how the world of magikoi was formed but then how Kuon can exist independently out of game like alright Lirene blasted off him in a way that he got out of the game....

but that means it could have happened only when the game "Magikoi" was actually developed, which according to the story was not developed too long ago so there's no way that Kuon Kirise was fated to become vessel of God Kuon even before when the game was actually developed in the story so that's a straight plothole

Well this "link" thing had been introduced to give us the explanation how Endo & Kobayashi could actually talk to the Magikoi characters while leaving so many questions out like did other players also got the chance to do it or is this "link" thing only works for them? God that's another goddam plothole! It would have been much better if this vague explanation wouldn't have been introduced because it creates so many questions like did they both actually got to take advantage of the link Kuon wanted to create for himself or if it is not then why didn't Kuon could go in the Magikoi world to proclaim Eve's reincarnation himself? Cause the god kuon definitely had idea about her reincarnation

And now we are back with the "POWER OF LOVE" again, however it can be explained by the fact the game was developed in the way where this could work, but still some of the explanations could have been done in a better way

HOWEVER
I liked the fact that they foreshadowed Bal's & Fienne's relationship and now it feels more completed (Earlier it felt like forced relationship)

I hope we will get the answer of these "POTENTIAL" plotholes in the final episode, it seems like these both worlds are going to get connected somehow (SAO vibes?)

This episode made me drop my ratings for it from 8/10 to 6/10
Mar 18, 2023 6:25 AM
Nov 2011
How many of you thought beating the witch of yore would be the end game.

HA no they pulled a Capcom.  Yes you found Super Irenia, but she needs your help to defeat or rescue Master Kuon...

(Reference to: Bionic COmmando)

Of course the logic and analogy here is flowery, but it will break your mind if you take it too far.  If Irena + Kuon were originally God, then they split into two manifestations, and were still one god.  Then one manifestation cheated with humanity... That means the god of Liselotte's world cheated on itself.   Maybe they need to read hamlet?  "To thine own self be true?"
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 18, 2023 7:31 AM
Jun 2017
wow!!! we have some major plot twist on this one... hahaha

looking forward to the final episode
Mar 18, 2023 7:41 AM

Oct 2016
Gotta love these useless Goddesses. The lesson of the show all this time was to not cheat, or you'll cause the end of the world. All of this was caused by a lover's quarrel lmao, fucking Kuon.

My mind was blown though, with how everything connected and was pieced together. So the Magikoi world is a real different world, Kuon just created the game to try and create a link to it, except the link ended up in Kobayashi and Endou's hands, cause power of love.

Oh shit oh shit, please let Liese-tan jump into the other world or vice versa. I am pretty sure Fiene can clap Kuon out of existence easily though lmao. Really looking forward to the last episode.
Mar 18, 2023 8:22 AM
Dec 2022
Oh man this episode made me so emotional! I mean I can't believe the With of Yore was the Goddess Lirenna! Their story was pretty interesting, they created Adam and Eve? One of the first people in our history? Nice!! It was heinous how Kuon killed Adam just to be with Eve! And he created many reincarnations o her to make her his, he couldn't just accept the fact she rejected him? I hate people like that! I was smiling so much when Siege and Lise got engaged, but that slightly faded when Kobayashi's sister got kidnapped, Kuon clearly did this, at the end I feel like everyone in the game will somehow travel to their world to help them! How can they fit all this action into one episode? I can't wait!!
Mar 18, 2023 3:30 PM

Dec 2021
shash_sama18 said:
So the story told by the goddess must be how the world of magikoi was formed but then how Kuon can exist independently out of game like alright Lirene blasted off him in a way that he got out of the game....

but that means it could have happened only when the game "Magikoi" was actually developed, which according to the story was not developed too long ago so there's no way that Kuon Kirise was fated to become vessel of God Kuon even before when the game was actually developed in the story so that's a straight plothole

Well this "link" thing had been introduced to give us the explanation how Endo & Kobayashi could actually talk to the Magikoi characters while leaving so many questions out like did other players also got the chance to do it or is this "link" thing only works for them? God that's another goddam plothole! It would have been much better if this vague explanation wouldn't have been introduced because it creates so many questions like did they both actually got to take advantage of the link Kuon wanted to create for himself or if it is not then why didn't Kuon could go in the Magikoi world to proclaim Eve's reincarnation himself? Cause the god kuon definitely had idea about her reincarnation
As I understood it the game itself didn't exist until Kuon created it in our world. He didn't come out of the game, he came from their other world and ended up in Kirise Kuon's body. He then used the success Kirise Kuon had already achieved to make Magikoi so that he could bring Eve's soul to Earth as well.

They did also explain why Kuon couldn't use the link. His connection to Fiene wasn't as strong as that of Endo & Kobayashi and Sieg & Lieselotte. It's not fully explained why it was them out of all the people who played the game but either they were just the most similar or maybe they'll explain more next time. Either way I don't think it's that big of a plothole.
Mar 18, 2023 6:31 PM
Mar 2023
Funny for the most part. Watched it immediately out of suspense since the ending of the last episode was nasty. Didn't particularly like the christian creation myth reference, feels kinda uninspired. All that remains now is cheering for Kobayashi and Endo tho!
Mar 18, 2023 10:12 PM
Jun 2021
Jengamouse said:
shash_sama18 said:

As I understood it the game itself didn't exist until Kuon created it in our world. He didn't come out of the game, he came from their other world and ended up in Kirise Kuon's body. He then used the success Kirise Kuon had already achieved to make Magikoi so that he could bring Eve's soul to Earth as well.

They did also explain why Kuon couldn't use the link. His connection to Fiene wasn't as strong as that of Endo & Kobayashi and Sieg & Lieselotte. It's not fully explained why it was them out of all the people who played the game but either they were just the most similar or maybe they'll explain more next time. Either way I don't think it's that big of a plothole.

Well then that explains it all!
Thanks for clearing this all mess
Mar 19, 2023 7:44 AM
Apr 2021
OMG, I can't wait to see what'll happen to them but from the ending I feel like Lieselotte group might to travel to Japan and then they fight Kirise Kuon

LordWeaverMar 19, 2023 7:48 AM

Mar 19, 2023 8:06 AM
Oct 2019
Wow a lot things happen in this episode.

Damn Kuon what a SIMP.

that cliffhanger is killing me... NOOOOOO
Mar 19, 2023 12:37 PM
Feb 2015
Lady Lirenna is such a meme I love her so much ahahhahahahahah
Mar 19, 2023 3:39 PM

Aug 2014
Wow, the plot was bad for this one. Loved the funny/romcom bits but this was all over the place imo.

Just a question, will this cover the entire novel/manga?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 19, 2023 11:41 PM

Feb 2009
RPWPA said:
The source novel is only 2 volumes long so I'm pretty sure this is a full adaptation already given the content shown.
Mar 20, 2023 1:06 PM

Aug 2014
belatkuro said:
RPWPA said:
The source novel is only 2 volumes long so I'm pretty sure this is a full adaptation already given the content shown.
Thanks for the info
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 20, 2023 5:57 PM

Dec 2022
SE NOS CASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Gran cap👌.
Mar 22, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2018
now we know what truly happened. Can't wait for marriage next episode UwU and lol, evil Kuon who would have expected that
Mar 23, 2023 4:31 AM
Oct 2014
I think the game characters are gonna somehow travel to Endos and Kobayashis world to help out guessing they may have seen or heard what went down and the goddess is helping them by how Liselotte talked in the end credits and I'm SO here for it
Mar 23, 2023 9:29 AM

Apr 2010
That was  a werrd wrap up. They really could have ended it here. Oh well.

Mar 24, 2023 1:24 AM

May 2020
Wow someone took the, "I'll chase worlds to find my significant one" thing too seriously. Though nonetheless atleast they explained the deal with that witch and ikemen.

Marriage next episode, though they've to do something sort of a cliffhanger in the end for the dignity of finale.
Apr 2, 2023 11:33 PM

May 2015
What a mostly mushy episode. In a good way of course! There were a lot of plot twists with the witch of yore being the fabled Goddess they all worship and the whole plot being a timeless love affair. The ending with Kobayashi's sister getting kidnapped is quite shocking.
May 15, 2023 1:44 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
What a dickhead Kuon is, Lirenna should’ve ditched him the moment he fell for Eve.
Jun 17, 2023 2:34 PM

Nov 2009
Sig's love brought Liese back.

And the Witch was actually the Goddess.

And then we learn of the "creation of the world" that was created by 2 Gods. (technically 1 as they were separated into two from one)

But apparently Kuon fell in love with Eve, his creation, technically his child.... and killed Adam... I wonder who was Adam...

The events that happened was all due to a couple fighting and Kuon being unfaithful and wanting to cheat on Lirenna... (also wanting to go the Incest route)

TBH tho, Lirenna is kinda funny, LOL, she keep on apologizing, and she was somehow reinvigorated by Liese.

And then Sieg proposes to Liese, which is nice, but... was it needed? they're technically already engaged... But they sorta get interrupted for a few sec cause the Goddess started to sing out of happiness... LOL

Meanwhile... this Kuon dude... is apparently a regular human that was also possessed by the god Kuon that's still going crazy for Eve... ok...

and Kobayashi's big sis gets kidnapped... huh...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 2, 2023 4:16 PM

May 2018
Damn that psycho god, while everyone is happy....

Oct 2, 2023 4:56 AM
Jan 2021
The first few episodes are identical to the manga version. This one though... so serious but so goofy at the same time. I still like the story but not the presentation.
Nov 11, 2023 3:53 PM

Sep 2018
This was not where I was expecting the anime to go when I started this, but on the other hand they're really nailing the ridiculous amount of extremely detailed lore that otome games tend to have. It's so exaggerated it's almost a fine parody at this point.

The fact that it was parallel worlds all along and the game was just a vessel for the link between those worlds is pretty creative though. Looking forward to the happiest of happy ends – Endou and Kobayashi better get theirs too!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2023

29 by DebiPS »»
Feb 6, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

63 by DebiPS »»
Jan 30, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

95 by souraia »»
Jan 25, 4:23 AM

» Best Villianes Anime so far????

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 18, 2023

23 by YanYan »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

32 by Rob7 »»
Oct 28, 2023 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.