Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2022 1:53 PM
Jan 2019
2 confessions in 1 ep, that's impressive.

I'm still rooting for Akari, but I don't mind if Shiori wins since she finally decided to go on the offensive.

Also F for Minami, that's a harsh way to be rejected without any words.
Dec 18, 2022 2:08 PM
Aug 2022
Shiori made the move to kiss jirou 👏...
Dec 18, 2022 2:26 PM
Jun 2019
OG_Otaku said:
Hellcat_Slayer said:
i think the person Minami likes is either Shiori's mom or older sister, since the girl they showed had the same hair and he was surprised when Akari told Shiori's surname

I think you are exactly right about Minami. He seems to be in love with an older woman who took his virginity but is not available as a long-term relationship... I never thought about it being Shiori's mom/older sis. It would be nice if we could have a side story about Minami's love life and this unrequited love of his.
i dont think it was him in the bed with the woman in question, he caught the woman he likes and another guy in the act by chance if im not wrong
Dec 18, 2022 2:32 PM

Feb 2019
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO MAN WHAT AN EPISODE.

So much happened it’s kinda overwhelming.

Starting off at the end of the episode with Akari. Really good that she cleared things up with Minami and can move on with her life. Mentally she’d already started moving on with Jirou, probably sooner than she realises, but this makes it more official.

Feel bad for Minami, looks like he watched the girl he loves get fucked by another dude? Unexpected NTR Lmaoo

Speaking of NTR, LETS GOOOO that Shiori and Jirou kiss was awesome. Proud of my girl Shiori being assertive and taking that step.

I can’t wait until next week, so hype. Hopefully this gets another season too
Dec 18, 2022 2:56 PM
Apr 2022
blitz005 said:
Shiori>Akari. If Shiori doesn't win, I riot

haha same here!!…...other than akari shiori loves jiro still from childhood to upto now!!.. shiori deserves jiro more than akari...becoz shiori stays true to her feelings still from her childhood days
Dec 18, 2022 3:08 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode wow 5/5

Didn't expect to enjoy this as much as i do. A pleasant suprise. Anyways things aren't looking too good for Akari. She got rejected already and she is set up to get another one from the looks of it. Will she come back from this 3-1 deficit to win Jirou from Shiori? Find out next time in the waifu war finals

Also i half expected Minami to be a secret antagonist but he's simply a good guy. Hope he and kamo both get good endings for themselves but that may be asking too much
Quanda1eDing1eDec 18, 2022 3:12 PM
Dec 18, 2022 3:11 PM

Nov 2017
Uff, she got sister-zoned real hard there 😳 But at least this sets up Minami with Shiori nicely too ;) And for real, Akari should just man up and confess to Jirou, because that man will not make up his god damn mind after that wet kiss haha. Like my mans the most gangsta of them all, even tho he's called virgin-kun 😂 He's already kissed twice as much people as Shiori or Akari lol
Dec 18, 2022 3:15 PM

Mar 2016
Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

One episode left and I'm still deciding which ship sail to. On one hand you have Shiori, the good but shy childhood friend who usually never gets the main guy and on the other one is Akari the girl who comes from nowhere in the life of the protagonist to claim him.
By the end of the last episode I thought Akari was going to win and then that last scene, both with their closed eyes!! And you know, at some point I thought Minami was gay or something and because of that he would reject Akari, but seems he's a teammate of the Milf supremacy supporters.
Already feeling that heat for next week's episode!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 18, 2022 3:16 PM
Apr 2022
For me shiori deserves jiro more than akari....becoz she stays true to her feelings still from her childhood days... after watched this episode it made me even more confused that what if minami accepted her love and they started dating then still will she have feelings for jiro and would change her mind later or if minami accepted her love then will she simply just forget jiro...how I'm seeing akari like " first I like minami and now i have feelings for jiro and now minami dumped me so I'm gng to pursue jiro" something like that.....so I want jiro to love shiori instead of akari becoz she deserves it. her only mistake is that she constantly using the word 'childhood friend ' which made jiro to confused in the end
Dec 18, 2022 3:22 PM

Nov 2011
SHIROI STANS EATNG BABY LET'S GO!!!!

though this anime is predictable af we all know what the end game is. Literally no different from any other Romance/Harem anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 18, 2022 3:24 PM

Sep 2018
lol, his unrequited love is some married women he saw getting fucked XD... Guy is probably in too deep with NTR trash now
Dec 18, 2022 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
This anime is underrated and it’s really good. Hoping there is a 2nd season

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 18, 2022 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
So, here's my take.

I don't mind the generic situations of many girls being interested in the protagonist, and the protagonist not fully being aware yet on who he truly loves.

Whoever when it comes to kissing, it pushes a bit too far. If its an accidental kiss, or when the girl kisses the MC on her own kinda as a "last love memory", I can accept. But when the MC also kisses her on his will, it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Hopefully this can also be sorted out and let best girl, Akari, win and be happy once again.
Dec 18, 2022 4:14 PM

Nov 2017
Omg they kissed!! But i know Jiro likes Akari more. iIm sure they'll end up together even though I'd feel slightly bad for Shiori cuz she kinda is relatable too

And that ed slams!!

plz @ me
Dec 18, 2022 4:16 PM

Apr 2017
Wow, this was disgusting.
Dec 18, 2022 4:20 PM

May 2018
ok I didn't the romance to develop this quickly in 1 episode lol. Tenjin's definitely out the picture now. Guess Jirou's going to enjoy his 'harem' now lol
Dec 18, 2022 4:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That damn huge kiss, RIP Akari now xD
Dec 18, 2022 4:24 PM

Feb 2018
Well then, even though a lot happened this episode that I wasn't expecting, I still think it really isn't going to go anywhere.
Also looks like we got to know a little more about Minami, but that seems like it won't be going anywhere either.
Akari has got to move fast, since she might be behind now.
Dec 18, 2022 4:36 PM
Oct 2020
Good job Minami for rejecting Akari so she can focus on the MC.
Dec 18, 2022 4:36 PM

May 2018
Ah I see, Tenjin is a fellow Kakyoin enjoyer UwU
Dec 18, 2022 4:44 PM
Nov 2020
Finally We got to know Minami Kun a little better, at first I just thought he was this coolness jerk but my god I kind of like and respect him now and what a rollercoaster of emotions this episode this was.
Dec 18, 2022 5:27 PM
Jun 2022
very interesting
Dec 18, 2022 5:28 PM

Nov 2015
Minami was mysterious here , why he mentioned the rumors part and why he prayed that Shiori and Jiro relationship work? isn't he literally with Akari cheering her to go for Jiro? what is he trying to do?
Dec 18, 2022 5:29 PM

Jul 2015
Shiori is literally the fifth wheel in this show and dragging it all down by herself.
We all know who is going to win this love triangle since episode one, so her and Jirou getting along is just boring and a waste of screentime, because it's obvious it won't go anywhere. This screen time could be used to develop Akari and Jirou relationship further.
PiromyslDec 18, 2022 5:43 PM

Dec 18, 2022 5:29 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
AH, my heart... SHATTERED!!! Akari doesn't deserve this!! hahaha but on a serious note... Next episode is titled, "Done, Being Less Than Love." FOR WHOM!? Ah the suspense! Dang, I'm still rooting for Akari but now it's like.... ah I feel it's too late. Really love this show... sad if this next episode is the absolute last.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Dec 18, 2022 5:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A very eventful episode with big developments on both sides. The test of courage was just a backdrop for what occurred, on Akari’s side she finally had her moment with Minami, but she ended up getting turned down. Not only that but we also got backstory on Minami and how he’s known about Akari’s crush on him this whole time. I really did like that moment between them, it kinda removes Minami from the love equation too, at least that’s how it looks for now.

But on Shiori’s side there was a massive move from her going for a kiss in the rain, a very nice moment between her and Jiro, it was definitely an Akari caliber move, but sadly it’s just one move versus Akari’s dozen lol. As a fan of Shiori I’m very pleased with this development, I also really liked her words about being a childhood friend. The sad thing about it is the fact this is probably a false win, and Akari will most likely get a fantastic moment next episode that will overshadow it. So you Akari fans that are seething and hating on Shiori (I mainly saw this on crunchyroll) just gotta hold your horses, you’ll get your time again soon, just let us Shiori fans (of which there aren’t many) enjoy this lol.

And this ends next week on Christmas Day, it’s been an amazing Romcom this season and a great one to end the year on.
TheColonel76Dec 18, 2022 6:04 PM
Dec 18, 2022 7:02 PM
Mar 2021
The couples are getting their wish and getting together, with a bit of a twist!!! Love it!!
Dec 18, 2022 7:14 PM
Sep 2021
my favorite ep so far, feel so bad for Minami nice from him telling all that to Akari. The scene was incredible. Finally Akari can focus on her relationship with Jirou. Also Shiori courage confronting Jirou that way. Everything was going smoothly this ep am very excited for the last one. though hope Minami start to think over and take new path. Hopefully he doesn't stuck his entire life in one-sided love.
Dec 18, 2022 7:21 PM
Sep 2021
TovarishTony said:
Watching this episode while looking at the youtube chat at the same time where Shiori got much of her sweet moments there and chat be like

Shiori is cute as always so was Akari despite I still find it a hard time to choose between those two. Tenjin having a bad past is really unfortunate to the point that Akari has no chance to win him at this point.

Am gonna be so sad if he doesn't take them both. or that's at least what I hope, if it's even possible.
Dec 18, 2022 7:40 PM
Oct 2018
So next we are getting Akari-sama: Love is War basically
Dec 18, 2022 8:12 PM
Jun 2020
The story progressed a lot in this episode, i liked it
Dec 18, 2022 8:21 PM
Jan 2017
Fuck akari, jiro is the rebound guy now, first confesses to minami get's turned down THEN goes for jiro, then she cuddles with minami at the end bruh this anime triggers me so much.
Dec 18, 2022 8:25 PM

Jan 2018
OG_Otaku said:
Hellcat_Slayer said:
i think the person Minami likes is either Shiori's mom or older sister, since the girl they showed had the same hair and he was surprised when Akari told Shiori's surname

I think you are exactly right about Minami. He seems to be in love with an older woman who took his virginity but is not available as a long-term relationship... I never thought about it being Shiori's mom/older sis. It would be nice if we could have a side story about Minami's love life and this unrequited love of his.
Looks like things are getting spicy for the season finale
Dec 18, 2022 8:26 PM

Jan 2018
Hyrulia said:
-Minami i love you!
-Thx but i love someone else.
-No problem i will confess to Juro then..

Euh.. wut?
Skulljujos said:
Feels for Minami-kun. Had to grow up in an instant after that savage heartbreak haha
That had me so shook for a second LMAOO
Dec 18, 2022 9:31 PM
Aug 2022
Minami's flashback and Jirou and Shiori's sharing a kiss together it kinda traumatized me🥴
Dec 18, 2022 9:39 PM

Dec 2018
leonardobarba said:
ahlspiess said:
What did Tenjin mean by unrequited love, that flashback was confusing as shit, can anyone explain?

based sigma Minami
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Dec 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Jun 2020
Shame! I like Minami, I feel like the story has space for his character. If they can insert Shiori’s lesbian friend whenever they can lol why they are rushing to shut his character out lol, I like his character. I actually don’t think he’s dull/boring he’s barely had much screen time & in these few scenes we already learn so much more bout him. HE is kind & gentle & actually so self-aware, really liked him. Waste of a character!

Loved the scene Akari & Minami shared. They both took it so well, Minami saying the right things, being honest & sensitive, and Akari already having moved on, if anything it was more for closure than rejection.

I feel bad for Akari, took her long enough to sort her feelings out for Jirou. I don’t like Shiori but I can admire the fact that she’s proactive of her feelings for Jirou. Please tell me Jirou starts dating Shiori & then realises who he really likes hehehehehee

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 18, 2022 10:44 PM
Apr 2018
This episode had quite the emotional spice and drama.
First of all kamo was a good wingman helping out jirou, mei a great comfort and supporting pillar to shiori, even though having feelings for her and guilty about using jirou to push shiori towards him to move on from her feelings. I feel for her really.
Allright its clear as day both akari and jirou have actual feelings for each other. The difference is jirou has is unaware of it and just sub consciously denies it at times even though his actions speak otherwise. I understand him kissing shiori back, with all the feelings in his head that he wont be able to replace minami in akaris world and in the end she might not end up with him, plus in that moment your childhood crush is advancing her affections on you. Heat of the moment if you call it.
Even though i am team akari, i am glad shiori got it out that she wants jirou to see her more than just a childhood friend and boldy expressed her feelings with the kiss. The progression and development other wise would be half baked with the story. Now Jirou atleast has a clear idea of half of the stuff, just doesnt know akaris feelings which will make the bigger picture complete on his decision.

Finally coming to akari and minami. Minami is hands down the most matured out of the group and boy has experienced some serious adult stuff mentally. I am not sure but i think hes in a affair/relationship with a married lady and knows its not going to go anywhere, or loves one knowing she can never love him back, just a guess but hopefully we see more of his backstory, i have grown to like him more, especially he acknowledged akaris feelings, understood her and rejected her gently as possible, plus even he knows akaris obvious feelings for Jirou.

Akari finally found some peace and clarity even though it came in form of a rejection, she now knows where her heart is really set up on, one thing is i just want is jirou to not be just a rebound guy for her even though i know she has genuine feelings for him, i want her to pull all the stops to make him fall in love with her and give him the love he deserves. I am positive it will happen, since she already shown glimpses of it before.

One final episode left. lets see how they end the first season, hopefully on a good note. Also got to hear more of the ed song which is one of the things i love about this show,
Kipo0007Dec 18, 2022 11:01 PM
Dec 18, 2022 10:52 PM
Oct 2022
this episode honestly felt like an ending to me a really good ending for the fact this is peak rom com of 2022
Dec 18, 2022 11:25 PM
Aug 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, so we finally get to understand how Tenjin feels. It was low-key always in the back of my mind, cos Akari was throwing herself at him (and Jirou was pushing her towards him) when we really didn't know how he felt about the matter. Tough fucking luck about falling in love with what I assume is his older brother's fiancee/wife (it's quite a common thing in both manga and real-life, as it's a kind older girl who's always around and treats you super nicely).

Akari has finally come to terms with her feelings. While she's been in two minds the entire time about what she wants to want (Tenjin) vs what's she subconsciously actually wants (Jirou), Tenjin making his feelings known can now allow Akari to direct 100% of her attention at pursuing Jirou (instead of the like 90% she's been doing all the time lol).

NGL, GZWP to Shiori. As they say, fortune favours the brave. And her being timid was never gonna get her anywhere, especially when her rival is someone as aggressive as Akari.

The above "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" was for my man Jirou. I'm so fucking disappointed. I legit expected the kiss to be a fakeout and he was actually gonna stop Shiori and go look for Akari. But alas, that was not the case. Why I don't like the Jirou/Shiori dynamic as much is that both parties aren't exposing 100% of themselves to the other - Shiori only gets the lovesick version of Jirou. Akari sees lovesick Jirou, ecchi Jirou, considerate Jirou, angry Jirou, she sees it all.

As someone who used to watch pretty much just shounen harem romcoms back in the day, I've really come to appreciate the more monogamous tones of shoujo manga. I dunno, Jirou actually kissing both of them now seems a bit icky to me.

Side note: we are aware Kamo is only interested in 2D (not really by choice) and Hamano has a thing for Shiori, but it really seems these two are gonna have something between them. W for Kamo as Hamano is a top-tier tanned onee-san tomboy, but L for Hamano as Kamo is Kamo.

TL;DR
W Tenjin
W Akari
W Shiori
L Jirou
Possible Kamo/Hamano ship?
Dec 18, 2022 11:51 PM
Feb 2021
Shiori is fucking garbage and her true serpentine nature will be revealed, eventually.
Dec 19, 2022 12:09 AM
Dec 2021
Hyrulia said:
-Minami i love you!

Euh.. wut?

"Loved," to be fair. Yall acting like it was an in the moment confession of her current love, but she was just getting her PREVIOUS love off her chest, so that she could move forward with Jiro. She literally said, "I loved you." Not "I love you." Did the sister-zone totally hurt? Yeah, for sure. But if he said he loved her then and there, would they have ended up together? Hell no. Am I the only one that saw it this way???

And yes, #TeamAkari. Shiori can go find a man somewhere else. Or woman 🤷🏼‍♂️ (red head what's her name).
Dec 19, 2022 12:20 AM
May 2022
I really don’t know why the end made me feel somewhat unhappy not just because of akari getting rejected by minami but by seeing jiro and shiori together. :/
Let’s see what the last episodes brings us next week.
Dec 19, 2022 12:20 AM
May 2022
natsu0398 said:
i just want my girl akari to be happy so hopefully next week everyone gets their shit together bc that kiss traumatized me i wanted to physically yank jirou n shiroi apart

Yesssss
[character limit]
Dec 19, 2022 12:44 AM

Oct 2022
Stay away Shiori! I kind of knew that he wasn’t going to be the one to find her but I’m glad he decided to try find her. I wish he didn’t continue to kiss her, although we’ll have to wait and see the next episode if he is kissing her back. Man was minami’s moment a bit straight haha, like who he in love with
Dec 19, 2022 2:04 AM
Apr 2018
SilverOrion said:
Hyrulia said:
-Minami i love you!

Euh.. wut?

"Loved," to be fair. Yall acting like it was an in the moment confession of her current love, but she was just getting her PREVIOUS love off her chest, so that she could move forward with Jiro. She literally said, "I loved you." Not "I love you." Did the sister-zone totally hurt? Yeah, for sure. But if he said he loved her then and there, would they have ended up together? Hell no. Am I the only one that saw it this way???

And yes, #TeamAkari. Shiori can go find a man somewhere else. Or woman 🤷🏼‍♂️ (red head what's her name).

i am with you on akaris feelings, even if she was crushing on minami at a point of time, everyone could see where her actual feelings were, even minami called it out. This makes her head even more clear to where or rather whom her actual happiness lies and it is jiro and shes made her decision. I doubt she her heart would actually go along with it even if minami accepted her proposal, cause her heart is with someone else now.
Dec 19, 2022 2:13 AM
Jan 2021
Love all the Akari simp tears
Dec 19, 2022 4:07 AM
Oct 2022
I'm just buthurt about this episode :(((((((((
Dec 19, 2022 4:10 AM
Nov 2022
how is this episode progress compared to the manga itself? anyone can help me
Dec 19, 2022 5:00 AM

Jul 2021
what the fuck was this episode? so much shit happened. on one hand there's a good development and on the other there's another development which nullifies the earlier good development.

the starting was going normally then comes jiro in denial wanting to give akari a chance to be alone with minami and the problems began.

getting seperated was pretty cliche but the following events weren't.

akari got a closure with minami and seems minami loves someone who isn't from their school. the whole ordeal with minami helped akari to finally come to terms with her feelings for jiro. just when it got good we see jiro and shiori (who grew HUGE balls in so little time) kissing. damn. here's the shiori development we all wanted and it couldn't have happened at a worse time.

the pv is pretty yabai. the finale is gonna cross all the limits it seems. i really hope this gets a second season as even if someone were to go and read the manga now, it won't be as enjoyable because the adaptation has been top-notch. the black and white panels would feel bland. at least to me.

5/5. looking forward to the final episode.
-Abek said:
I was all for Akari and Jiro, but this episode Jiro became the insurance without a doubt and that dosent sit right with me.
I didn't mind Akari chasing Tenjin and slowly realizing Jiro might be the right guy in the earlier episodes. But this late into the series was a make it or break it, and her choosing Jiro because Tenjin rejected her leaves a bad taste for me.
she loved jiro more than minami. akari was in denial all this time or rather she just didn't wanna accept that she loved jiro. minami rejecting her opened her eyes to see that she loves jiro afterall. minami's rejection was kind of a catalyst for akari to pursue her love for jiro. in all these past episode there are numerous instances where it's clearly visible for us (and jiro) that akari seems to be having feelings for jiro. the biggest instance being the whole beach ordeal in the last episode.
TsutanaiFuunDec 19, 2022 5:13 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

39 by snksd »»
Apr 22, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

149 by --Arrow-- »»
Apr 9, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

323 by Saijiroo »»
Feb 15, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM

» They know what they're doing...

Juste1n - Dec 4, 2022

21 by Gyarutsundere »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.