Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2022 12:29 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, this show didn't forget about Suletta's performance, especially her cute little dance moves. It was also so cute seeing Suletta being embarassed. No kiss though!

Pacing slowed down a bit but I found this episode rather amusing.
Dec 11, 2022 1:28 AM

Apr 2014
Suletta, you should stay away from that Elan as much as possible because he is very dangerous to you.
I really feel bad for Suletta Wasureta for the dramatic tension between her and Miomio. I hope both of the will be able to reconcile in the future.
AkeZZZDec 11, 2022 1:31 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 11, 2022 1:28 AM
Jun 2017
poor suletta... her feelings right now is like being rejected...

and beware of Mr. elan

and also looking forward to that Christmas episode... lets go
Dec 11, 2022 1:30 AM

Feb 2019
“I don’t need to be here” “I guess not” DAMN that miscommunication lmao. Very touchy end to the episode for Suletta. Everyone knows that Miorine and Suletta strength is their relationship and no better way to weaken them than to sow doubt, this new elan is really awful too smh.

Nika playing both sides was a shock, it be ya own people.

Poor Guel, bro went from running the school and being on top of the world to a high school drop out struggling to make ends meet. Hope he’s able to get out of that hijacking by the earth witches unharmed. Next week should be really fun
Marinate1016Dec 11, 2022 1:35 AM
Dec 11, 2022 1:32 AM
Sep 2015
Guel being a highschool dropout makes me love him even more, this boy must be saved at all cost!

Suletta has to choose between go full yuri or just yuri-bait. It shouldn't even be that hard but Gundam is not a kind of anime that push boundary, it love to stay in a safe zone.
Dec 11, 2022 1:38 AM
Oct 2019
Sesuai dugaanku,Nika adalah pengkhianat. Ini akan membuat hati Chuchu hancur melihat kenyataan ini
Dec 11, 2022 2:57 AM
Feb 2021
This episode was really good but am I crazy in thinking that this series really needs to be a double cour to finish well? Like we have a big finale built up but we haven't explored whether she's a clone or not really at all. Regardless by next week's episode title, it looks like we will get Gundam vs Gundam fights which will be so sick.

On another note, has anyone thought about analysing the OP? Like certain things like child "Suletta" at the end of the OP viewing the world from behind a screen or Suletta's mother showing up after Dwelling maybe to show that she's behind everything, we are seeing come to fruition.

Edit: Lmao just saw and remembered that a second cour is coming out next year so all is good regarding my worries for a rushed finish. BTW the main ost was released onto streaming platforms last week incase anyone missed it.
Dec 11, 2022 3:16 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Slowly but surely, we're reaching the climax and the future doesn't look good for both Delling and Miorine's and Suletta's relationship. Someone's gonna die most probably and Nika might be found out... but probably later on in part 2.

Let's see what happens in the 2 remaining episodes.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 11, 2022 3:24 AM
Aug 2017
Waiting for this show to be called Yuri baiting by shippers each time Miorine tells Suletta to go on dates lol
Dec 11, 2022 3:34 AM
Nov 2017
seeing Suletta from happy go lucky girl to be sad cuz of Miorine cold approach is heart breaking, and now theres two new gundam from earth tht wanna do an assasination? will Aerial will fight those gundams to protect prospera? damn i really want to know what will happen in the next episode! (but i guess i had to wait 2 weeks huh..) really love this episode!
Dec 11, 2022 3:35 AM

Feb 2012
Cathedra and Dominicus doing nothing while Delling allows GUND-ARM Inc. to exist raises suspicions from Sarius. Vim who wants to kill Delling out of greed encourages Sarius who opposes Delling because of ethics.
Suletta testing the prosthetic legs reminds me of the Shanks from Gundam Reconguista in G.
Suletta Wasuretta=Suletta Forgetta. That's one more thing off her list! She even made Chuchu laugh!
Miorine received praise from her father :o
Some characters we thought were throwaway make their reappearance (as expected from an Okouchi show). We learn the names of the smugglers (Feng Jun and Guston Parche in the credits) and their group (Space Assembly League in the dialogue).
Sarius's own adopted son also supports assassinating Delling as he knows duels alone can't get them ownership.
Shaddiq is an orphan. Could this mean certain affinities to Earth House members like say...Nika?
Just as Miorine used her privilege as Delling's daughter to save Suletta and the Aerial, Suletta exercises her rights as the Holder to get her Earthian friends a spacious filming location.
Before G-Witch aired, I hoped the main Gundam pilot would have a personality like Tanya from Youjo Senki. Close enough, the great Aoi Yuuki herself voices Lfrith pilot Norea (dark hair). The other Lfrith pilot, Sophie (ginger) is voiced by Shiori Izawa.
So Nika's father figure back on Earth is this mercenary Naji who also looks after Norea and Sophie.
If Grassley are going to assassinate Delling, hiring Earthians makes it easier to push the blame elsewhere.
Enhanced Person Number 5 (distinguished by the epaulets) meets Suletta and is incredibly bold.
His personality is closer to the real Elan Ceres.
This is a ploy by Peil to infiltrate GUND-ARM Inc. Having known Elan as the pilot of the Pharact they acquired, business-minded Miorine has already hired him to take the strain off of Suletta (who interprets this as not being needed).
The captain cares more for Bob than Vim did for Guel.
Dawn of Fold is their mercenary group?
Finally, Lfrith Thorn and Ur debut!
BRING ON THE WITCHES FROM EARTH!
Fortress_MaximusDec 11, 2022 3:37 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 11, 2022 3:38 AM

Oct 2019
Now THAT's proper gundam head, unlike Pharact.
Dec 11, 2022 3:47 AM
Aug 2022
Can't wait for the nest episode.
This episode was heartbreaking, Shocking 🙂
Dec 11, 2022 3:57 AM

Aug 2019
Was not expecting to hear a conversation about convertible bonds in a Gundam show

Guel has left the camp and joined the Yorozuya

Dec 11, 2022 4:03 AM

Dec 2015
Haro (studio sunrise's mascot) made an appearance at 14:05 .
It would be kind of fun to see a platform game with Suletta jumping around on the prosthetic legs.

Should've known Nika had more to do with Shaddiq from the last episode.
She's from Earth so perhaps she wants to make things better there or maybe she's ultimately being used.

Poor Suletta she had the whole "I thought we we're friends" look on her face through that whole talk with Miorine.
So much is going on and I'm looking forward to how it all plays out for this season.

Guel is going by Bob now... C'mon man XD.
Dec 11, 2022 4:10 AM

Oct 2015
I will continue to use Universal Century terminologies due to habit~

We finally see Earth after 10 episodes. It ravaged a war, similar to After War timeline.

In this timeline, Spacenoids has been exploiting Earthnoids, similar to Correct Century timeline.

Nika’s father figure is probably held hostage by Shaddiq, not uncommon in Gundam.
*coughs in Titans in Zeta Gundam*

Assassination attempt is interesting, wonder how they will carry it out. Similar to Zeon Zum Deiken? Or headshot like Kycillia Zabi?

Hijacking a ship? Inspired by Hathaway Flash? Are they attempting to use Guel as a hostage like what the fake Mafty did? Are there infiltrators like how the Crossbone Vanguard gets hijacked?

Strongest episode since episode 6. Going into corporatism war. Will watch it on Christmas~

By the way, After War Gundam X and Mobile Fighter G Gundam do not require prior Gundam knowledge. Anyone can go in and watch it. :)
NewestPersonHereDec 11, 2022 7:10 AM
Dec 11, 2022 4:17 AM

Oct 2017
Everyone's gathering at plant quetta, shit's about to go down there. Sulleta Forgetta and Aerial will most likely save the day but I feel like someone's about to die though. Also so that's how Nika and Shaddiq were connected.
Dec 11, 2022 4:17 AM
Sep 2021
So Miorine has now forgotten her friendship with suletta and now concentrating more on the business and more evil schemes are now being plotted.
I give it 6/10.
Dec 11, 2022 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
Suletta is sad that she is not needed by Miorine as a dependable lover eh

and damn will the assassination attempt go through

those 2 new mobile suits seems Gundams too
Dec 11, 2022 4:33 AM

May 2016
Finally some development for the fake marriage, can't wait to see Miorine getting abandoned once and for ever by Suleta 😌
She was obviously using Suleta as a tool from the beginning, so she can escape from her father and go to earth.
I really ship Guel with Suleta, it seems that they are preparing for something great for Guel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2022 4:46 AM
May 2020
I think Prospera and Delling Rembran has been cooperated since the gundam incident and it was very suprising that Shaddiq has connection to earth's merceneary group and owning two gundam . Really waiting for the next episode
Dec 11, 2022 5:27 AM
Jun 2022
Damn the ending really hyping up the upcoming episodes. Sad that we have to wait until 25th. 10/10 episode
Dec 11, 2022 6:24 AM

Sep 2011
I think this was the best episode so far, it feels like about a million different things that were getting set up with a glacial pace are all converging at once, the character interaction in the bussiness setting is so much more interesting than that of a pseudo school setting, Guel is off on his own and I'm so curious where he is going, Elan and the company behind him being shady has this sense of danger lurking in our protagonist's company, Shaddiq is turning the series into an actual gundam instead of this duel shit, Prospera about to make her move.

I'm really here for all of this, this is what i signed on for with this series from the prologue I want more of this. Again as ive said for a while the only thing really worrying me now that were at the good shit i think, is if this is a 50 episode show, the pacing is fine and this is a fine spot to drop the hammer, but if this is a 25 episode show the pacing is dogshit and they wasted too much time. For my own enjoyment im assuming its a 50 ep show and ill cross that dissapointment bridge when i get there if it really is only 2 cour

Actual parts of the ep itself I really liked was that Elan scene being so uncomfortable to watch, I like that Delling has kind of shown he does care for Miorine in his own way despite his coldness and seeing her look happy to be praised by him makes what looks like is about to happen feel really melancholy especially cause it looks like shes gonna be there to see it happen. I think the riff between Suletta and Miorine forming is a tad bit forced but I do like the idea of Suletta realizing she was the only one taking this relationship somewhat seriously I just think showcasing that over taking care of tomatoes is cheesy.
JizzyHitlerDec 11, 2022 6:31 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 11, 2022 6:27 AM

Feb 2014
So there are witches on Earth too. 2 down 6 more witches to appear. All is gonna implode at Plant Quetta. Hope Suletta not forgetta.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 11, 2022 7:21 AM
Oct 2016
Shaddiq is taking matters into his own hands. Even his father isn't sure this is the right move trying to literally take out the competition. Guel thought he was safe hiding away from all the drama with this space work crew. Shaddiq of course knew exactly where Guel was at while even his closest friends and brother didn't. If he's flame hostage that wouldn't be good. I felt really badly for Suletta at the end of this episode. Miorine isn't intentionally being cold towards Suletta but she also can't tell that Suletta isn't feeling right about everything. Miorine trusted Suletta with her garden and to have that taken away hues Suletta more than Miorine thinks it does. After the comments from her friends about Miorine being far away from her and Elan stirring the pot saying Miorine doesn't need Suletta its understandable that she feels down. Suletta is having her emotions messed with from all sides. If there's a silver lining this episode its the testing is going good. Those prosthetic legs that Suletta tested did well, I was surprised they didn't break and actually performed through all the tests. Shaddiq making his move looks like the tension is gonna ratchet up right as we head into the break.
Dec 11, 2022 7:42 AM

Aug 2016

MIOOOOO
MIOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SWITCH OUT OF THE WORK MINDSET MIOOOOOO
MIOOOOO YOU'RE CAUSING A PAINFUL MISUNDERSTANDING
MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 11, 2022 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
They had to end it off in a nasty note with that Post credit scene until Christmas? Really? Anyways it is really making me feel uneasy that my stomach is turning. Goodness gracious.
Dec 11, 2022 8:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now they're gonna make Suletta suffers regarding her relationship with Miorine while Elan is trying things during that weak time for her hmm
Dec 11, 2022 9:05 AM

Nov 2020
Yurifrens... It is a sad day for rain...

Well apart from that, a whole lotta shit happened this episode even though it did not look like much. Suppose they are preparing for the cour finale:

Nika's dad is apparently a terrorist (atleast thats how i interpreted the dialogue, it could also mean that her father is a hostage but i doubt that) It finally makes sense why she is so obedient towards Shaddiq, if word of that gets out then no doubt that she would be expelled. Also saw some scenes from earth for the first time since the prologue, have to say though Norea looks kinda cute ngl.

Seems like Miorine and Delling's relationship is improving which consequently pretty much locks in his death flag lol. We also got introduced to a new group, the Space Assembly League, they might play a role in the second cour.

Guel is working as a laborer? Now that's something i did not expect, nevertheless he seems to be headed for plant Quetta, on that note everyone is headed for plant Quetta.

Shaddiq showing once again how much of a realist he is and how willing he is to go to extreme ends to meet his goals.

Also Elan v3.0 is here, now with a built in - wants to make you want to punch his face in mode. Suletta and Miorine going through the classic miscommunication stage, probably a set up for the final episode where they actually acknowledge each others feelings (fucking hopefully istg)

Prospera and Delling are meeting at the end, maybe we'll finally get to know why he permitted the Gundam to live.

Have to say though despite this info dump, i really enjoyed this episode - Suletta and Miorine both seem more expressive especially Suletta, she seems more confident and less nervous.

Edit:

Well damn, i was letting the ED play and there is a post credit scene, Shaddiq finally showing his true intentions, im fairly certain that he went against Grassley as well, wonder what his motivations were since until now he has been a pawn under Sarius. Hope my boy Guel gets a mobile suit somehow in the upcoming episodes.
moltenlavaDec 11, 2022 9:11 AM
Dec 11, 2022 9:21 AM
Oct 2020
I’m hesitant to say the ship is dead at this point. But it looks like this new Elan knows how to use a situation to his advantage. Since Mio is so busy with a lot of stuff she isn’t gonna have the time to deal with anything else. I have to sit on the fence on whether it’s dead or not until we get concrete evidence. I can’t in good conscious say if Sulemio will survive or die right now given the context of the situation

It seems Suletta might have a one-sided love if it’s dead. That’d be depressing.

Shaddiq is terrible! Everyone in this show is two-faced!

I hope guel will be okay :(

Edit: I should emphasise the fact that personally, I think it’s all a misunderstanding, but it’s gundam, and they could be leading us on to think that, but in reality it’s going in the direction of the ship being really dead. So that’s why I’m on the fence. It being gundam makes me unsure. Any other series, I’d know this would be a misunderstanding immediately.
EmmyMoominDec 11, 2022 9:24 AM
Dec 11, 2022 9:36 AM

Mar 2020
Not much to say today, except for GUND-ARM! GUND-ARM! That song is gonna be stuck in my head. Also, yuri shippers are gonna start crying soon...

Next episode is on Christmas, so what better than some murder plots to kick off a nice cool Christmas morning?
Dec 11, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2016
WTF Miorine, that greenhouse is supposed to be a metaphor for your heart! Why are you letting random farm-workers into your heart!!!

Anyway, this is the first episode I've seen as it aired (I binge-watched the last 9 episodes recently). I liked Yoasobi's songs on Beastars, so I'm glad to see her do the theme song! Also, it's kinda weird that everyone is wearing shorts in this anime. I'm not used to seeing uniforms with knee-length shorts.

Also I recently read a great tumblr post about Miorine's greenhouse and her tomatoes, and how it's a metaphor for her heart and who she lets in and who she doesn't and who damages her tomatoes! I feel like "Revolutionary Girl Utena" also had similar symbology with Anthy's garden. We love symbols and metaphors in this house 🏠.
Dec 11, 2022 10:41 AM
Dec 2010
This will get so bloody before its over
Dec 11, 2022 11:54 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
In Miorine's absence looks like the company's starting to get on track with things. The prosthetic legs were a interesting idea though. But imagine if GUND can be applied to every one of them. The shock to the med sector would be immense. The fact that Miorine is not only getting business advice from her father but being praised by him as well really shows how much she had changed so far. I guess there always more than two sides when business is concerned. Leave it to Elan's camp going for the classic method though. Overall a fun ep that while bringing Elan back to the series in a way also set things up for a major engagement next ep with the threat to Miorine's father. Feel's like this is also going to first test for Suletta and Miorine's bond as well. Shaddiq's plan though sure was an unexpected one though and one that im sure are not in line with his father though. But this ep also served to introduce a pretty curious new faction as well in the form of the earth based witches.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2022 11:55 AM

Nov 2021
Suletta...forgetta...Great episode again. I feel bad for Suletta :( Miorine come get your groom smh
Dec 11, 2022 12:42 PM
Jul 2014
Mcsuper said:
Not much to say today, except for GUND-ARM! GUND-ARM! That song is gonna be stuck in my head. Also, yuri shippers are gonna start crying soon...

Next episode is on Christmas, so what better than some murder plots to kick off a nice cool Christmas morning?

Ah, those tears are gonna be fantastic.
Dec 11, 2022 1:30 PM

Apr 2022
will this end with just 12 episodes? shouldn't it be at least 49? maybe 24 will do...
Dec 11, 2022 1:31 PM

Jan 2021
It was nice seeing the Earthians see Suletta's hard work that she put in, loved her dance moves as well. Suletta getting embarrassed for the first time was cute.

Elan trying to hit on her and get closer is kinda weird, I don't like that Elan guy for a minute longer.

For the rest an well performed episode.
Dec 11, 2022 2:03 PM
Mar 2015
Elan 2.0 attacks Suletta is surprised by Morine's attitude toward her
Dec 11, 2022 2:08 PM

Jul 2017
This show is getting worse every week, 10 to 7 in just 3 episodes :(
Dec 11, 2022 4:46 PM
Feb 2015
Suletta feeling uneeded by Miorine is sad and all but Elan as flirty guy was creepy. I wonder what the direction of this anime will bring to us. It like everyone is busy with their own thing this episode.
Dec 11, 2022 4:52 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. I think it is important for shows with slow pacing like this to remind its more impatient watchers that things will happen. Enough has been set up here so that when the big things happen it'll be worth it. The choices the characters make in the next couple of eps should be very interesting.
Dec 11, 2022 5:34 PM

Jun 2016
F cking Bob?? asdfg Everytime Guel appears now i dont know if i should be sad for him or laugh, someone save this man his bad luck is off the charts

Even with this development from Suletta's side i still don't know what to think of her and Miorione together romantically (in the future), maybe i'll change my mind later but right now their personalities are making me just see them platonically shipping wise

And about Elan, i find the og quite intriguing but by the looks of it we'll see more of the people who are borrowing his appearance than him himself. In a way it reminds me of the Misakas in Toaru even if those were actually clones.
ayumiisDec 11, 2022 5:43 PM
Dec 11, 2022 8:29 PM
Nov 2022
lol remember Utena when the MC fucks the villain ? this gonna happens again
this show has completely turn into shit
Dec 11, 2022 10:30 PM
Aug 2020
Five Secret plans launched at once! The next two episodes will be serious fun. It'll be great to see who survives or how the situation changes.

Poor Guel... I mean Bob. He's really shaping up to be a great character. I like that his arc mirrors Suletta's. When she feels like she is losing her place, Guel is finding his.

I also wonder if Guel is going to fight the two Gundams? That whole situation could play out a number of way. No matter the case, someone's plan is getting screwed.
Dec 11, 2022 10:33 PM

Oct 2016
C'mon Mio, you didn't have to put it like that, poor Suletta. That honestly made me tear up T_T. I feel it's a misunderstanding and a lack of proper communication, but still, that was heartbreaking. I mean did you hear what Miorine said, she doesn't like doing all these work, but she's doing it anyway for Suletta. Though it's possible that it could have changed now, since she's bonding with her father now... Sort of. This whole company is for Suletta though for sure at the beginning.

"Suletta... Forgetta" was absolutely hilarious, but then the rest of the episode proceeded to break my heart.

Oh God, kill Elan No. 5 immediately please. How the hell do you get someone even worse than the original Elan.

Man, I have a lot of respect for G̶u̶e̶l Bob, he said fuck all that bullshit and found a decent job, but sadly he's gonna get dragged back in.

Wtf, Earthian mercenaries got Gundams and Nika is one of them?! I am really appreciating the slow build up, but now, things are starting to heat up. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 12, 2022 12:44 AM

Feb 2014
I'm here just for Bob.
Dec 12, 2022 11:30 AM

Feb 2016
This show barely knows what it wants to be a this point.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 12, 2022 11:50 AM

May 2016
I would like to assume if Elan did that to like 90% of girls in her situation they would 1. see through his bullshit 2. slap him since he is obviously being ultra creepy.
Dec 12, 2022 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
Suletta thought that she finally got closer to Miorine, but she's all business. Tough luck.

I'm not surprised to see this fanart. Their relationship is kind of similar plus Weiss' relationship with her father.

Guel really grew on me over the course of the series. His half-brother and his bootlickers not so much.

The major players are going to be in one place it seems.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

23 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

356 by Idriz_s »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

105 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2022

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 12, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.