Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
This show sure loves its curry...

Episode is kinda cute and they bought out Fran's personality more than usual. It seems her magical skills also improved. That ending though...yikes. Maybe they're setting up some sort of nasty big fight.
LeknaatDec 21, 2022 4:56 AM
Nov 30, 2022 7:15 AM

Feb 2020
Fran is too cute. <3

She and curry are like magnets. x3

Nice cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next episode.

SerafosNov 30, 2022 9:22 AM
Nov 30, 2022 8:15 AM

Jul 2017
The Alessa Guild's Rank D quest of The Spider's Web, the investigation-cum-promotion test begins, and the 6 floors of the dungeon are not letting adventurers have it easy since it has recorded many deaths, most being parents which contributed to many orphans in Alessa.

From the 1st floor full of spiders; the 2nd floor full of insects; the 3rd floor full of traps; and the 4th floor being like a save point. Fran getting a lecture on Arts, Skills and Magic from Amanda, it's education for her since she's been trained through Teacher, not through the traditional means. Of course, what's Fran without curry, and having it with Amanda, it feels great. Fran wanting to learn thunder magic, her desperation really shows through her, and Teacher allows Fran through much persistence.

The 5h floor onwards with even stronger spiders and a combination of everything from the first 4 floors, and the final 6th floor of the Dungeon Core being an amalgamation of evolved monsters, it's no wonder the reports from the Guild were awry from this point on, which requires both Amanda and Fran's assistance. But in a span of traps, activating a high-level altered teleporter trap of both people and Force Unequip is the last thing they expect...and this is heralded by none other than the Trickster Spider.

Without Teacher, how is Fran going to survive her toughest battle yet?
KANLen09Dec 7, 2022 9:38 AM
Nov 30, 2022 8:17 AM
Sep 2015
I hope this spider monster will give Fran a real challenge and not just a "monster of the week". Since we only have two episodes left I expect this will be a final fight. If this anime is lucky then season 2...
Nov 30, 2022 8:29 AM

Mar 2013
Cute and light-hearted episode until the separation.
Wow, I can't even imagine what will happen to Fran. Before the final scene, I was happy watching our adorable Fran being cute and adorable, but now... >.<

The other supporting characters as well are quite entertaining to watch. That's what I am always expecting in the animation.

I really can't wait for the next episode!!!

P.S. Fran's thunder skill would be cool to see in action...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 30, 2022 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
If didn't had to have some evil force around, Fran would be just doing a menial task, and chilling with Amanda while eating curry.

To get water magic you become a Hydro Homie. Earth you become a kid and eat dirt. Wind you just air things out. Fire, you become pyromaniac.

I hope Fran fist are rated E for everyone, now that she is separated from Master.
Nov 30, 2022 9:01 AM

Oct 2020
Fran is in big trouble with this Spider queen.
Nov 30, 2022 9:11 AM

Jul 2022
Ah man, I love this show.
Fran's cuteness is almost unbearable, but is so darned comforting, especially when she embraces Amanda's wisdom/experience in this episode - the curry sharing couldn't have been much better.
Solid cliffhanger, of course we're all curious to behold how she fares without Teacher.
The only sadness associated with this is that there are merely two episodes remaining, then back to reality. Le sigh.
Nov 30, 2022 9:42 AM
Feb 2022
shiraori but bad version
Nov 30, 2022 9:47 AM

Aug 2019
So if you want to learn fire magic all you have to do is set yourself on fire. Got it!

Jokes aside, I'm a little disappointed they didn't show what Amanda thought about the curry. Does everyone like it because it's so good thanks to the maxed cooking skill? Or is it just a Fran thing?

Also the dub was announced for this fall a while ago, but still no release date yet. And falls almost over.
Nov 30, 2022 10:07 AM

Aug 2013
It's good to see Fran trusting Amanda and askings for advice. But the ending is worrying. Without Shishou, will Fran have access to her strong skills?

Nov 30, 2022 10:34 AM
Feb 2018
I wonder what would've changed hadn't they shown this someone with a red bottle in the very beginning.
Nov 30, 2022 11:10 AM
Apr 2022
Can’t wait for Ranga from wish to appear next episode XD
Nov 30, 2022 12:05 PM

Jun 2015
As season is comng to end, Fran is in the top 3 mvp for me
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 30, 2022 12:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course there are multiples elements for the magic, though that end is worrying with him being teleported into the ultimate spider room without the sword :S
Nov 30, 2022 12:31 PM
Oct 2022
I swear I’ve made curry two nights in a row thanks to Fran’s addictive energy. Episode was pretty cool. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Nov 30, 2022 12:33 PM
Apr 2022
Now to wait another week.. Godammit xD I need it now!!
Nov 30, 2022 12:39 PM

Apr 2015
A rare show where I find little remarkable, yet I'm happy cruising through an episode and find myself satisfied by the end. Been a little since I've felt such a way...

I am curious to see how Fran will 'evolve' now that her crutch magic sword has been taken away for character development purposes.
Nov 30, 2022 1:06 PM
Nov 2021
Wooo Jean Dovy foreshadowing for the floating island

Danger ensues again for the third time in ten episodes

goodbye
Nov 30, 2022 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
The worst thing that could happen happened and Fran is without a weapon, I can't wait for next week episode of Kumo Desu ga Na... I mean Tensei shitara Ken Deshita.
Nov 30, 2022 1:15 PM

Jun 2016
Another great cliffhanger but almost the entire episode was comedy and a sort of slice of life adventure with Fran doing "Kokkoro" (from Priconne) style faces... XD
Fran is always so cute and funny.

Nov 30, 2022 1:46 PM

Feb 2019
Lack of weapons? Time for Fran's Fists of Fury.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 30, 2022 1:54 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I had a feeling that there will come a time where Fran and her magical sword will be separated and now she's trapped in a boss room with the Trickster Spider. Hopefully she can overcome this without teacher's help for the sake of character development. So far I haven't been really impressed with this series because I feel like there is no real story is being told here. All we got is Fran easily taking on generic monsters of the week which gets boring after a while. Hopefully that will change in the last two episodes.
Nov 30, 2022 3:37 PM

Feb 2018
I'm guessing she will either awaken something within herself, or Shishou will find a way to get to her in time.
Nov 30, 2022 4:28 PM

Nov 2013
long information about magic, i'm sure my friend will be interested in this bit even tho he didn't watch this anime lol

Fran and Amanda are all friends now, even sharing food :D

oh no, that ending is scary
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 30, 2022 4:48 PM

Aug 2011
Nov 30, 2022 7:30 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh no, it's a trap, and a particularly combersome one as Fran got separated from her sword. Gotta appreciate the tension generated by that last bit.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 30, 2022 8:48 PM
Sep 2020
fran just being cute again
Nov 30, 2022 8:48 PM

May 2016
Finally (although a little late) they explained to us how the abilities, magic and enchantments work in this world, which was important in an anime with this theme, so that it does not remain in a single "why" to things of this anime. it reminds me and has the essence of mushoku tensei, it has some things that the Rudeus anime did well, in my opinion. I love it when in fantasy anime what is used is justified and for a reason be it friend, mana, powers etc which they did in this chapter this chapter was a bit slower but necessary for the plot .
Nov 30, 2022 9:52 PM
Nov 2021
getting interesting!
Nov 30, 2022 11:26 PM

Apr 2015
They might need to think about training Fran's independent skills more.
Nov 30, 2022 11:36 PM

Apr 2022
almost ending... and the story seems just barely starting
Dec 1, 2022 4:50 AM

Jul 2021
wtf? i was so shocked to see that fran alone was teleported. i have no idea how fran is gonna survive now. the spider lady is hot though. it was all fun and games until now in that dungeon. real shit begins now.

the info dump though. damn. not too different from naruto.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 1, 2022 6:54 AM

Jan 2021
Fran got teleported without Teacher and she's in front of a boss monster. This is literally a worst case scenario. What skills does Fran even have on her own? Did they upgrade anything individually for her?
Dec 1, 2022 7:45 AM
Jul 2013
PurpleMagic said:
Fran got teleported without Teacher and she's in front of a boss monster. This is literally a worst case scenario. What skills does Fran even have on her own? Did they upgrade anything individually for her?

Her armor and her level, which means that, at the very least, she has some stats even without Teacher's passive skills that boost her. We also know she has sword technique level 1, but that's not gonna be very useful unless she has access to the dimensional storage, she's hiding a backup sword somewhere, or she finds one around, none of them feel very likely.
MimKJWPqmYxFZwoYDec 1, 2022 7:49 AM
Dec 1, 2022 8:46 AM
Jan 2017
PurpleMagic said:

Her level, Sword Mastery, Spirit Manipulation, Wind magic and fire magic
and some stat bonus from titles like Goblin slayer,demon slayer, insect slayer, Dungeon Conqueror,Wind Mages, Fire mages.
Although i don't really know how much that titles gives fran really
Dec 1, 2022 9:10 AM
Apr 2016
Zane_0 said:
So we got a booba spider dungeon master now

You should watch monster musume if you like big boba spider girls
Dec 1, 2022 9:30 AM
Mar 2015
Nothing is going right in this dungeon
Dec 1, 2022 12:07 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm I guess when she loses the sword she becomes like a naked baby waiting to be swallowed up by the current. I thought she would still retain the skills she shared.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 1, 2022 2:59 PM
Oct 2020
I knew things would go bad as soon as they mentioned the weapon disarmament trap
Dec 1, 2022 4:26 PM
Sep 2021
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah it was alright
Dec 1, 2022 5:23 PM
Nov 2020
That cliffhanger argh
Dec 2, 2022 3:57 AM

May 2021
I like how they info-dumped the power system whilst showing some of it in use. It's also pretty good by itself in terms of how it has multiple elements originating from four basic elements.

Dec 2, 2022 2:38 PM
Sep 2021
Don't forget, it's not that she doesn't have a weapon but also she gains her martial skills from shishou as well only while equiping him.
Meaning she doesn't have her lvl 7 + sword fighting acces
Dec 2, 2022 4:15 PM
Feb 2020
MimKJWPqmYxFZwoY said:

Her armor and her level, which means that, at the very least, she has some stats even without Teacher's passive skills that boost her. We also know she has sword technique level 1, but that's not gonna be very useful unless she has access to the dimensional storage, she's hiding a backup sword somewhere, or she finds one around, none of them feel very likely.

She did put the demons sword into dimensional holding, along with those fish monster and the swamp water.

We're really going to see Fran get inventive next episode, probably going to see that curry used in the fight too
Dec 2, 2022 8:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes some little learning season about the world and each mechanism to fill a gap on the episode, eh? Pretty fine decision i'd say, while the real deal began afterward right next when Fran finished making those lightning magic. Can it happen to be her ace under the sleeve or shall shishou come when Fran-chan absolutely under the pinch? Either are sure still a win so yeah let's see what plot lies on the next episode...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 2, 2022 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
Very heavy yet intriguing informative episode regarding the elements, I'm surprised such information was revealed now rather than earlier. But better late than never.

Merciless cliffhanger-sama strikes again. 😆 Let's see how Fran will fair without Shishou. 👀
Dec 3, 2022 12:13 AM

Nov 2009
BTW, Spider Boss.... KUMO? da you? LOL

The fights with the spiders reminds me of the beginning of KUMO's anime... except here the Spiders are the ones losing.

___ ___ ___

And Amanda being the actual "Teacher" teaching Fran about weapons, skills and such.

And Fran's so happy agreeing that it's easier to learn with a Teacher... her nodding head is so cute.

I would totally attend a class taught by Amanda-sensei. LOL

(bath in the wind fully naked... now my brain is filled with images of Amada naked...)

___ ___ ___

Where and when... did Fran made Curry?... LOL, did she store it in the dimension space? so it keeps warm in there?

Amanda looked so cute with a smile wondering what Fran was doing as Fran was swinging Sword around thinking about Thunder magic, LOL.

___ ___ ___

And apparently Shishou DOES count as Sword even if he's a Isekai special sword. And gets disarmed...

Guess Fran's gonna have to fight without OP Sword. And lets see if Fran kept any of sword's skills... The only one I know that isn't shared is the Noble Etiquette she stole, lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Aug 2014
How dare they separate Fran from Teacher :(
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 3, 2022 7:13 AM
Jul 2022
very good and i hoop continue the ep
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2022

374 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2022

169 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2022

83 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

99 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2022

101 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.