Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
It turns out, friendships and bonds can really go far in terms of character progress and their careers. Ren is a good example.

Gotta practice and aim for high. Only one episode left but it looks like the cast is training hard, especially Haru.
Oct 11, 2022 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Ren was definitely overboard when she confronted Haru the last episode, and this is still her stand from a promise made when they were young. Their stint into the idol business because of Hotaru (just like the others), and you could say that Hotaru is where the dream started.

For the 3 friends (Ren, Haru, Tomare), while Tomare couldn't be bothered about being an idol while giving her fullest support to her 2 friends, and that's how HY:RAIN was formed...with the gifted Haru being a major standout, only to exit the group shortly after and the rest working just as hard with their new member Nanoka. Unfortunately, this was at the time where TiNgS was also birthed from Haru's exit, and it's safe to say that Ren has always been adamant on Haru being in HY:RAIN. However, Haru has already placed her faith in TINGS, and will use this as her instrument at the Nakano Sun Plaza, supported by Manager Yuki.

1 more episode to go, and this is TINGS's last hurrah to impress HY:RAIN, even if there's 1001 things yet to be done.
KANLen09Oct 15, 2022 1:22 AM
Oct 11, 2022 10:39 AM

Feb 2020
"Seppuku." Hilarious way to start the episode.

It was nice to learn more about Ren. Also, she looked so beautiful in that eyecather.

Go, TiNgS! You are the best!

One episode to go. I'll miss these girls.

SerafosOct 12, 2022 12:53 AM
Oct 11, 2022 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
Haru rejoins HY:RAIN❌
Ren joins TINGS ☑️
This is better. Then Ren can be an idol together with Haru at TINGSK. 😂🤣😂
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 11, 2022 12:39 PM

Jul 2011
I used to be an idol like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee.
-President Yuuki, from what looks like.

If I understood right, HY:RAIN made that song, as a love letter to get Haru back? Because now, I imagine Ren holding a boombox under Haru's room window.

Oct 11, 2022 12:43 PM

Mar 2021
TINGS are the best am going to miss them when the show finishes
Oct 11, 2022 12:53 PM

Feb 2019
Everyone talking about csm today, meanwhile this was my most anticipated drop of the day and it didn’t disappoint at all.

Ren is really so adorable and just wants her best friend back. This episode did a great job of making her a much more sympathetic character. It really is an unfortunate situation that she and Haru aren’t in an group together, but ultimately you have to respect your friend’s wishes. Being in separate groups doesn’t mean you can’t collaborate or hang out or see each other.

I can’t wait to see the final performance next week, TINGS will obviously win but I don’t think they’re topping that last performance from Hy:Rain

Ren is so hot tho
Marinate1016Oct 11, 2022 1:09 PM
Oct 11, 2022 1:34 PM

Apr 2010
So Hotaru knows.. haru?

I'm super curious, from where/how?

We really needed this ep btw, a true Ren side of things.

5/5
Oct 11, 2022 1:35 PM

Jul 2016
BlichoBoy said:
I used to be an idol like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee.
-President Yuuki, from what looks like.

the idol at 7:40 was her, right? I had the same impression
Oct 11, 2022 2:32 PM

Nov 2019
Starting the episode with 'seppuku' had me cackling

Ren's finally revealed her and HY:RAIN's driving force to becoming the top idols, gotta admit, she's pretty much in love with Haru wwwww

Can't wait for the finale next week, time for TINGS to blow Nakano Sun Plaza's audience out of the ball park~!
Oct 11, 2022 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
Meh, I can't feel any sympathy for any of the HY:RAIN, just a bunch of jealous girls, including ren who abandoned Haru out of jealousy, a waste of an episode focused on ren.
Oct 11, 2022 4:18 PM

Nov 2012
Great ep!
Next ep is the end, man, cant wait!
What's the secret method only Kyouka can do to get better and what will be her good point? Does Hotaru has something to do with it?

My Candies:

Oct 12, 2022 9:32 AM

Jul 2021
Why they end the episode like that :/

The backstory was nice and was much needed. We got the whole Ren's perspective on the matter of Haru leaving Hy: Rain. They all sure deserve to have Haru in their group but Haru's chosen TINGS now so that's that. I can only think of one idea to resolve this fight over who gets Haru; by merging Hy:Rain and TINGS haha.

Only one episode left, I wonder if it will be enough to show the performance, give Kyouka some more character development and unveil the identity of the seppuku girl. Let's see. Looking forward to next episode. Gonna miss this anime for sure.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 15, 2022 3:57 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I don't know if I'm ready for this to be over next episode. ;_; I'm super curious about what the manager has in store for Kyouka.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 18, 2022 10:50 AM
Jul 2017
Those donuts look tasty. Haru
left Hyrain. Not because she wasn't good enough but because she was too good. She saw her best friend crying and decided to part ways. It must have been painful to see her best friend that she had parted with suddenly appear in another group. Shocking news for Ren.
Oct 18, 2022 8:55 PM

Aug 2018
The girls are going to have their work cut out for them.
Ren met with Haru to talk again about her being in Hy:Rain but they were in public, and Kyouka helped them to go somewhere else.
And we see Ren's perspective on when she joined Haru to be idols. Haru told her that she won't go back to Hy:Rain and to see that she can shine together with TINGS.
Kyouka told what happened to the girls, while eating the donuts xD
And they will do their best to prove it, but Kyouka is a little worried. And the Manager said that there is a secret method for Kyouka.
Let's see what will happen, good chapter.
Next is the last one.

Oct 20, 2022 5:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So why not let Ren leave HY:RAIN and join TINGS? xD just add a new letter to TINGS name
Oct 20, 2022 10:47 PM

Nov 2021
That's another great Episode.
Undercover Ren stalking Haru at all her concerts!
Currently, this anime has 12 Episode on Mal
How they will fit that in the last episode?. I wish it will have second season announced after the last Episode.

Nov 5, 2022 9:11 AM

Apr 2011
Ren still hasn't given up on Haru eh. Looking forward to the last episode.
Nov 7, 2022 10:49 AM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Kyouka still in mid of biting down on a bread while yelling "FOLLOW ME".

BTW, long-hair Haru looks so cute. makes me wonder how she would have look now with long hair. (however short hair gives the impression of a more "active" characteristic)

Also... "Haru's good at everything" back when Ren decide to get Haru into audition. So then why is Ren that surprised about Haru being GOOD to the point of crying and making Haru quit...

Then Ren waited UNTIL TINGS got better as a group to try and get Haru back?... couldn't try to get Haru back earlier huh... Well, this whole incident is Ren's own fault for pushing Haru away and ignoring her, thus making it so Haru doesn't really have much of a choice when she was scouted by Pres Yuki. (remember, Ren ignored and ghosted Haru for a whole year...)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 26, 2022 2:35 PM
Feb 2021
just one more episode...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2022

40 by Pensei »»
Apr 26, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2022

32 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 9, 2023 4:04 AM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2022

26 by hells_angwl »»
Dec 26, 2022 1:48 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

33 by hells_angwl »»
Dec 26, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

29 by SaveStyle »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.