Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 6, 2022 8:22 PM
Jul 2022
PuffTV said:
PhillipDeezNuts said:

Don’t ever mention that garbage to my face ever again it gets my stomach RUMBLING.

"That day, the human race remembered the terror of being dominated by them, and the shame of being held captive in a birdcage..." — Over 100 years ago, a natural predator of humanity appeared: the Titans, giant humanoid but mindless monsters whose sole purpose of existence seemed to be to devour humans. There was an insurmountable gap in power between them and mankind, and as a result, humanity was rapidly exterminated to the brink of extinction. The survivors responded by constructing three concentric walls: Wall Maria, Wall Rose and Wall Sina, which graced them with a century of peace. However, one day a Colossal Titan far larger than any other seen before breached the outer wall, allowing the smaller Titans to invade the human territory and forcing the survivors to retreat to the inner walls. Eren Jaeger, a boy whose mother was eaten during the invasion, vowed to wipe every last Titan off the face of the Earth, and joined the military determined to exact his revenge.

This is the exact reason why my dad went to go get milk.
Aug 6, 2022 9:16 PM
Jul 2016
woah damn, now I'm looking forward to the next chapter, that ending was abrupt all around. I'm not the type to push what I want to happen in a story but I'm pretty sure the character developments and series of actions in the story so far are all over the place.
Aug 7, 2022 2:35 AM

Apr 2020
Tbh watching characters I love hype each other up only to get decimated by AFO while doing zero damage is getting old! Everything everyone is doing is useless until Deku shows up!

There’s no way...(MOST POPULAR CH!) They bring up the All Might card for emotional weight. It’s far too early in for Bakugo to be gone, and it’s a disservice to his character arc.

Aug 7, 2022 8:12 AM

Sep 2007
I will wait until the end to see if Katsuki is really dead or not.
Aug 7, 2022 9:11 AM

Feb 2018
What a chapter.. is this really it for Bakugo? the impact of him losing his life during the final battle is needed for Deku to go All Migh.. Out, no but seriously damn >_<
Aug 7, 2022 10:11 AM

May 2018
deg said:
can Eri with her quirk do reversal of death too? but damn BakuGONE
If he's somehow not brain dead yet, then probably.
Aug 7, 2022 10:58 AM
Jul 2020
PhillipDeezNuts said:
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the chapter today. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Bakugo dead? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want BKDK to be canon and push this medium forward. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was #1 in every poll???? This is so fucked.
Don't mean to judge but I think your mom definitely deserves an apology...
Aug 7, 2022 11:20 AM
Nov 2019
I wanna say I don't believe Bakugo will actually die here, but I also have no idea how on earth he could survive. His damn heart exploded! Also good to see Deku taking the Goku route, taking his sweet ass time.
Aug 7, 2022 11:39 AM

Feb 2010
In the latest color chapter spread, Bakugou wasa holding four fingers up with his palm away from the camera and Midoriya has holding four fingers up with his palm towards the camera so we could see his thumb. So since four is a death omen in Japan, I think that Bakugou is likely dead. What I'm curious about is since we can see all five of Midoriya's fingers if that's indicative of him being affected by Bakugou' death or if perhaps he'll lose OFA by the end of the story or a bit of both. Some kind of death but Midoriya survives it kind of foreshadowing
Aug 7, 2022 12:23 PM

Aug 2016
There it is......

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Aug 7, 2022 12:41 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I've loved how Bakugo has been treated like a bitch these past few chapters. But I don't think Hori has the balls to kill off Bakugo. But if he does, I'll be so happy.

Narratively speaking, if they do kill Bakugo, then I can see the theme of forgiveness to end the cycle of hate being used. As I still believe Deku won't kill/defeat Shigaraki, but instead find the inner Tenko, talk to him, understand him, and forgive him. Then Tenko will kill off AFO by denying him his body.

Lets just hope that scumbag Bakugo bites the dust.
Aug 7, 2022 1:19 PM

Dec 2012
There is not enough plot armor in the entire universe to save him at this point. Or at least I hope so.
Aug 7, 2022 4:58 PM

Jul 2017
bruh

not like this
Aug 7, 2022 5:48 PM

Jul 2013
I hate this. I love Bakugo, I don't want him dead BUT if Hori keeps Bakugo alive / resurrects him, that would feel cheap. (flashbacks to Naruto's Pain arc)
Aug 7, 2022 9:44 PM

Feb 2012
Will he Bakustay
Or is he Bakugone
Aug 8, 2022 1:50 AM

Jan 2016
This is the second time he has "died".

This time looks more definitive but this is one of the many reasons having so many fake-out deaths sucks because when one MIGHT be final, we don't get to feel the emotion and instead just create fantheories.
Aug 8, 2022 2:27 AM

Dec 2020
No way that’s gonna happen bakugo
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 8, 2022 12:32 PM
Nov 2016
I never liked Bakugo, I just can't stand screaming dumb characters and Bakugo was a bully as well which made things even worse, I did like his character development a bit through the manga/anime but I still don't like him.

The way he died here was anti-climatic too, I hope he's dead because a battle of this magnitude needs to have a couple of dead characters here and there, even on the heroes side but yeah, the way he died here wasn't good, I didn't feel sad about it either so something was missing here, I mean, I can even feel sad for villains if they do the emotional moments correctly but I just didn't feel a good emotional moment here, it was just an abrupt death from Bakugo's side, maybe the emotional moments will come in the next chapter? I'll just have to wait and see but I just didn't feel anything for Bakugo here.

Anyway, this chapter is a bit of a mess, I couldn't even understand what was going on in this battle, the way the action scene is drawn here is a bit confusing sometimes, there's just too much stuff happening in a single panel that I can't understand what's going on.
Aug 8, 2022 12:48 PM
Nov 2016

Oh god no, anything but this. I love time-traveling stories, I freaking love Steins;Gate, it's my best anime after all but there is absolutely no place for time-traveling shenanigans in this manga/anime, nothing was ever built here to implement time-travel stuff, and having a time-traveling Bakugo just slammed in the story all of a sudden is not good.

I can't believe how people even come up with these weird theories in the first place and I'm afraid that some of them turn out to be "true" years later so I hope that's not the case this time around.
Aug 8, 2022 4:19 PM
Dec 2020
God I hope he's dead. Haven't read past 270 so idk what development he's had. But from everything before, deserves it. I hope Horikoshi sticks this one through. #PACKWATCH
Aug 8, 2022 5:42 PM

May 2017
Can't see the death sticking, I hope horikoshi has the nerve to keep one of his main characters dead as the manga has needed something like this to make it clear that the final arc is upon us.
Aug 8, 2022 8:25 PM

Feb 2010
Man these fights just ain't doing it for me...
Aug 9, 2022 1:15 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
GREAT BOLD MOVE, NOW JUST PLEASE KEEP HIM DEAD NO REVIVING
9cycle cycle9

Aug 9, 2022 1:30 AM

Jan 2011
As much as I want Kuntsuki to die, I'm not buying it.
Aug 9, 2022 10:48 AM
Mar 2015
Dead is never dead
Aug 9, 2022 12:31 PM
Jan 2021
amazing, and the ending? ....
Aug 9, 2022 12:43 PM
Sep 2017
I hope the last panel isn't a cop out.
Aug 9, 2022 3:00 PM
Dec 2017
bakugo can't die ;-;
Aug 10, 2022 8:32 AM

Feb 2021
Hori is a fucking chad for killing off Bakugo. Dude really said no more BakuDeku lmao. Jokes aside I really hope he stays dead. Reviving him would be a bs move and make it look like a cliche and shitty shounen trope. This could be a very big push for the whole of Class A and UA. It'll make the stakes of this arc pretty high.

I'm still hanging on to the 2nd user and Bakugo connection theory since that seems the most plausible. Why isn't his name mentioned? Why is his quirk not revealed Why does he have blaster-like support items, almost identical to Bakugo's? Why does he tell Deku to save his 'super secret quirk' for the last? Why does he look so fucking similar to Bakugou???

I really hope Bakugou doesn't get revived as nothing happened. I either want a time travel big reveal with no plot holes or an actual death with an emotional montage. If he's revived or if the 2nd movie (Heroes Rising) is made canon it'll be a shotty move ngl

I loved the Amajiki plasma canon but that did not shit to Shiggy. Man is literally (non-prime) All Might at this point.
DeonXAug 10, 2022 10:42 AM

Aug 11, 2022 10:34 AM

Mar 2016
i think horikoshi is using the idea of bakugo's death to finally kill off all might.....(all might using the rest of his life force to revive bakugo) as long as bakugo doesn't actually die (i don't think he will) i will be okay.....
Aug 12, 2022 2:39 AM

Feb 2014
God damn Bakugo… I thought it would have been a cool twist if he sacrificed himself to take out Shigaraki, but it looks he didn’t get nearly close. Now we just got to wait for Deku to save the day like always… ugh.
Aug 12, 2022 11:01 AM
Feb 2021
It was a really good chapter, but it also broke me and I'm still recovering so for now it's just OK.
Aug 12, 2022 2:18 PM
Nov 2021
Damn.... I really hope bakugo is still alive
Aug 14, 2022 4:25 PM
Apr 2021
I can't believe I'm getting into this manga again. For a while now I've been really critical of it for its lack of complexity, its complete lack of subtlety, and just how it generally seems to miss the mark of what it's going for. I often feel that Horikoshi's set up this fascinating world full of interesting conflicts that could be the focus of an arc or a whole-ass story, yet it often goes down a path that I find to be underwhelmingly cliche. Yet, in these past few chapters I think that I've found a charm to it that I've been missing for a while. Maybe its just that I took a break from the story for a few months and am coming back with fresh eyes. Maybe I've read so many fanfics of this story that the unique things I once saw in them have become tropey. Maybe its just the way it handles Bakugo's internal conflict in these recent chapters. I don't know, but coming back to this story I find that many of the things I found annoying don't bite me the way they did. The brightness of the shounen cliches and the scale of this final battle have made me submit to the will of the story.
Aug 15, 2022 1:20 PM
Sep 2021
I can't wait anymore this cliffhanger omg :x
Aug 15, 2022 3:12 PM
Mar 2017
yo boy got L + Ratio + yo mom is hot/e
Aug 16, 2022 9:13 PM
Jul 2020
Holy hell, what a chapter
Aug 17, 2022 6:05 PM
Oct 2020
I stopped at 352 and now came back because I heard Bakugo is dead. Looks like he's dead yep. I wonder if he's actually going to die or is he gonna live somehow? Either way I don't really care.
Aug 18, 2022 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
don't be a fake death please !
Aug 18, 2022 3:23 PM

Jan 2021
If he's dead then gotta say
It felt a little underwhelming
And Bakugo is one of my favs so not like I hate him for based bullyin
I hope he's not dead cuz it's not exactly a great death for the series'rival character
Aug 21, 2022 11:46 PM

Jan 2013
his suicide blast literally fully missed
therefore there is no way he really dead forever
if he is tho it would be a huge troll moment
Aug 22, 2022 1:12 AM
Jan 2013
No balls, Katsuki's the second most popular MHA character and no Shounen in history has ever killed a deuteragonist. He will be back. And as people have mentioned, if Horikoshi was going to kill off Katsuki, there'd have to be more set-up for it. To kill Katsuki now would make his death sorta empty, and you don't just kill such a loved character like that without dropping a few hints first, otherwise you'll be blindsiding the fanbase and half of them will be out with pitchforks. So the only other choice now is to reive him, which will inevitably piss people off too. Either way, fans will be angry. This whole thing was a bad writing choice.

I think the best way you kill a character in a shounen is how Oda did it in One Piece with
EndlessNights9Aug 22, 2022 1:29 AM
Aug 22, 2022 10:20 PM
Jul 2011
Really curious where they go from here. It's not uncommon for the rival/popular character to get revived in a shounen but MHA hasn't really set up any good rules or examples of revival so far that would make Bakugo's resurrection not feel terrible. Recovery Girl kiss can't heal that much and Eri while being the closest to a Deux Ex Machina button isn't anywhere near the scene as well. Are they gonna do some crazy trippy stuff with him and OFA energy? His heart being gone is pretty extreme death wise so it's be crazy how they turn this situation around.

On other hand if that was truly his death (doubt) then he died in the lamest way possible character all his character development and build up over the years, but again chances are high they gonna do some asspull here, just a matter of what and how.
Aug 23, 2022 8:45 AM

Feb 2019
I don't believe he's dead. If he is, this was a stupidly bad death.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 27, 2022 12:22 PM

Mar 2017
He can’t be dead… no way. My heart is broken especially thinking about Midoriya hearing the news 😭

If he’s somehow alive, this will be the first time I’ll be happy about one of those crappy miraculous Shonen plot armour revivals!
Aug 28, 2022 8:55 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
We saw the second OFA user for a sec??

Someone get this boy his autograph.

Doubt he's dead.
Sep 14, 2022 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
FUCK! NO! GOD DAMN IT! WHY!?
Sep 22, 2022 5:54 AM

Jul 2017
GOATSawMan said:
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the chapter today. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Bakugo dead? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want BKDK to be canon and push this medium forward. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was #1 in every poll???? This is so fucked.

That's the longest way of saying you need to get help I've ever seen. Weirdo.
Oct 5, 2022 9:06 PM
Sep 2021
Bakugo stuff was good, everything else sucked
Oct 22, 2022 7:06 AM

Nov 2016
Panel were everyone was trying to jump Shigaraki looked sick.

Shocking last panel. Although, I can't help but think that Bakugo will get revived. I'm almost 100% sure, actually.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
Today, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.