Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sabikui Bisco (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 11, 2022 9:19 AM

Apr 2018
y'all. there's 8 light novels. there's. there's 8 light novels. titled sabikui bisco. like that's not even a spoiler, there's literally 8 sabikui bisco light novels
this entire thread is incredibly baffling

people really out there coming up with every possible theory for how 'i love you' doesn't mean 'i love you' and then take bisco dying complete at face value. incredible
Mar 11, 2022 12:28 PM
Dec 2017
Hard 1 cuse that was some bs man one of the worst deaths they could have killed that bish like 10 times but nooo we have to make it long and kill bisco like... Just why... There's art to killing chachters, and this aint it man
Mar 11, 2022 3:21 PM

Feb 2020
this anime just keeps getting duller

also lmfao was that a confession from milo? horrible timing bro why didn't you say that when he was holding your hand last night, instead of when he was dying in a pit of lava pfffff
Mar 11, 2022 11:42 PM
May 2020
ColorMeSurprised said:
This was one of my favorite animes this season but after the last 2 episodes, it went to last. reason? I think the cast combined only has a total of 2 brain cells. The Fortnite kids would be smarter at this point.

The "character development" was so forced and made no sense, Bisco literally beats Jabi up for no reason since he could have just sliced Kurokawa then chased after him instead of shooting him then after almost killing him he tells him to run away then waits to get shot before killing enemies just to get shot some more by Kurokawa before jumping into lava for absolutely no reason since he could have just pushed him off.

That's not badass it's just moronic and feels like a cheap way to drag the episode, huge dissapointment.

I feel the same way. This was one of my favorite shows this season, but the last few episodes feel rushed and pacing is way off.
Mar 12, 2022 10:53 PM
Jan 2021
borderliner said:
merlin2v said:

Your correct it is not technically lava given the definition of lava. I was mostly referring to the fact that people who fall into a pit off molten metal have never been known to survive. For some perspective: Molten lava's melting point is 700-1200°C whereas iron is 1535°C which is close to iron (iii) oxide(Rust) which has a melting point of 1565°C. So, molten metal is often even hotter than lava.
Even if you manage to pull someone out, they will still die.

There is definitely some anime logic going on. You would sink much faster.

You wouldn't sink at all.

You would however be vaporized.

It hardly matters though, this show has been "beyond dumb" from the first episode.

Just wanted to let you know that I did do some research before making this claim. I mentioned that the body would sink mush faster because I found a video of a man tossing a "human dummy" into lava as an experiment. Honestly, it led to some interesting finds in lava and stories of people dieing in metal being called a death ingot.
Technically, you can walk on lava for a brief amount of time, however if you fell into lava from multiple stories up then you would definitely instantly sink into the surface. You have to remember that it is in a mostly liquid form and, unless it is super shallow, you would definitely sink much farther down. (think about jumping into a ball pit from 7 stories up). Of course if you have some sort of argument against this and would like to share your findings (or you are a physicist, or work around giant vats of liquid metal) I would be happy to hear your findings and explanation(such as the viscosity of liquid metal).

As for the series being "beyond dumb" as you say, I am not really sure what to say. I will admit that it's world is quite abstract and strange but I personally enjoy it for it's very abstract and unique world. If you aren't enjoying it then I recommend looking into another title to watch. Or you can try to finish it, it's really up to you.
Mar 13, 2022 12:37 AM

May 2015
Well...rip Bisco.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 13, 2022 1:31 AM
May 2021
Ain't no way Bisco is dead. You have the best doctor in Japan shooting him with an arrow before he dies quickly off-screen.

Either that arrow is coated with some kind of asspull cure or Bisco's mushroom blood is going to save him. We'll see next week, but I can't believe this many of you think he's actually dead.
Mar 13, 2022 7:14 AM

Sep 2018
merlin2v said:
borderliner said:

You wouldn't sink at all.

You would however be vaporized.

It hardly matters though, this show has been "beyond dumb" from the first episode.

Just wanted to let you know that I did do some research before making this claim. I mentioned that the body would sink mush faster because I found a video of a man tossing a "human dummy" into lava as an experiment. Honestly, it led to some interesting finds in lava and stories of people dieing in metal being called a death ingot.
Technically, you can walk on lava for a brief amount of time, however if you fell into lava from multiple stories up then you would definitely instantly sink into the surface. You have to remember that it is in a mostly liquid form and, unless it is super shallow, you would definitely sink much farther down. (think about jumping into a ball pit from 7 stories up). Of course if you have some sort of argument against this and would like to share your findings (or you are a physicist, or work around giant vats of liquid metal) I would be happy to hear your findings and explanation(such as the viscosity of liquid metal).

As for the series being "beyond dumb" as you say, I am not really sure what to say. I will admit that it's world is quite abstract and strange but I personally enjoy it for it's very abstract and unique world. If you aren't enjoying it then I recommend looking into another title to watch. Or you can try to finish it, it's really up to you.

You shouldn't equate "watching a video" with research

Buoyancy works the same with any liquid and if we ignore the whole temperature thing then submerging an object with a density sightly under one gram in another of over 5 grams per cubic cm just isn't going to happen.

Nice sarcasm, high school physics is all you need.

All this is of course predicated on the rust in this story being actual fe2O3 which is a stretch even for a show this dumb.

borderlinerMar 13, 2022 11:18 AM
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 13, 2022 6:53 PM
May 2016
These last two episodes made zero sense. They had Kurokawa beat at the end of last episode and for some inexplicable reason ran away...huh? Then come back to kill him now, why didn't you just kill him when he was unconscious on the floor? Why didn't he throw him into the lava instead of onto the the little tiny strip and then jump down to let him him kill you? How do these guys keep getting shot in the eye and it not penetrate into their brains?
This has been some bad, dumb poorly contrived BS, and I don't see how they can have anything but more of it to try to get out of the corner they have written themselves into.
Mar 13, 2022 10:01 PM
Jan 2021
borderliner said:
merlin2v said:

You shouldn't equate "watching a video" with research

Buoyancy works the same with any liquid and if we ignore the whole temperature thing then submerging an object with a density sightly under one gram in another of over 5 grams per cubic cm just isn't going to happen.

Nice sarcasm, high school physics is all you need.

All this is of course predicated on the rust in this story being actual fe2O3 which is a stretch even for a show this dumb.

Just to let you know I am not being sarcastic. If you genuinely have evidence to support your claim I would have been happy to see your point of view. If you do ever want to have a decent chat about it then I would be happy to do so. However, if you don't care to talk then I guess that's fine.

As for the shows rust being actual fe2O3 is a good point however this does not change the effects that falling from 7 stories up would have on a deep and viscous liquid. If it had been a solid or had he not fallen of from more than 7 stories then your claim could hold some water. Even if someone belly flops into a pool from a low density, they still don't act like a sailing boat. Can you float on a bed of lava? Yes. can you prevent yourself from becoming submerged in the lava as soon as you hit it? not unless it is insanely dense liquid that acts like a solid like glass(even then you would still likely "sink" a little due to any impression you made).

I should mention that technically the body or vapor would likely bubble to the surface after sinking into the lava from the fall. But if you can't just drop someone into a giant pool of lava and then use them as a boat to say a very long goodbye. Even then, the heavier materials would still likely stay in the liquid metal.

Honestly, after trying to look at what you were saying I can see the issue here. You assume that I mean sink to the bottom. I mean sink in terms of what doesn't instantly evaporate. The issue with using lava with sinking is that often you can kind-of consider that a metal ingot in a pool of lava would "sink" when it would likely be doing a combination of both(while mixing with the top layer).
Even the splash that lava makes when it hits a person is less like a liquid splash and more like weird waves that form. As for the video, it wasn't all I looked at. I don't think anyone would go through the trouble of creating a vat of lava looking substance while throwing a bag off of a tall cliff. Honestly, see the video for yourself(it's not some movie clip if that is what you are thinking). I found another example here with less water and no organic compounds.
merlin2vMar 13, 2022 11:08 PM
Mar 14, 2022 8:29 AM

Dec 2020
Veromaye said:
Prissma said:

About "aishiteru" you can be right, it can be use for a really deep family bond, but in that context I don't think will be the case. And if the idea were just say that he likes him like a really good friend, he could say "Daisuki"

But, believe me, if Milo were a girl nobody here would doubt that the "aishiteru" was in a romantic form, just saying

Ok but people are also ignoring the fact that when Milo went to sleep, Bisco made a monologue about how he saw him as his children and how now he understood Jabi. How weird would it be that Bisco seeing Milo as his children, this one would have a sudden confession of ROMANTIC love. No, they see each other as friends, family. They both basically GREW together since Milo NEVER experienced a life outside the walls and Bisco never experienced growing with someone outside Jabi who was his dad-mentor.

And to be honest, the problem wouldn't be if it's a real love confession, the problem would be how TERRIBLE was made if that's the case. But it isn't.

lol what. you think bisco and milo have a dad-son thing going?

Mar 14, 2022 6:17 PM

Mar 2021
Nooo Bisco ! ;o;
Im sure he could've survive but he took so much, like a hero, same for Kurokawa why he didnt die sooner... classic hero scene, but Im sure he could've live again or a little longer (even if it was too late for the rust..)

3 ep left ? Idk what to expect to end the story, wait and see !

And that Terminator reference too lmao x)
Mar 14, 2022 6:37 PM
Oct 2019
that was NOT a rewarding ending. i thought bisco starting to crumble added a great element of suspense. but he DIED?! no... just no

the whole "i love you" part at the end. was that like a brotherly/best friend love? i never thought they were "romantic" towards each other, but that dialogue kind of threw me a little bit

there must be some type of mythical bisco mushroom resurrection. otherwise i'm literally going to have to drop my score on this show by a lot
Mar 14, 2022 6:46 PM

Apr 2015
doily said:
Veromaye said:

Ok but people are also ignoring the fact that when Milo went to sleep, Bisco made a monologue about how he saw him as his children and how now he understood Jabi. How weird would it be that Bisco seeing Milo as his children, this one would have a sudden confession of ROMANTIC love. No, they see each other as friends, family. They both basically GREW together since Milo NEVER experienced a life outside the walls and Bisco never experienced growing with someone outside Jabi who was his dad-mentor.

And to be honest, the problem wouldn't be if it's a real love confession, the problem would be how TERRIBLE was made if that's the case. But it isn't.

>You think

Uhh.. Have you been watching the anime for real or are you one of the bunch that is just only shipping the two main characters too?
Because while I have nothing against it, it's ridiculous how people just want to accept it's a thing because one said 'I love you' to the other, yep, apparently people of the same gender or opposite can't love one and another without being romantic.

Putting that asides. I literally said that BISCO made a monologue when Milo was sleeping, if you didn't read - heard properly, you should check it again and see how he expresses himself about Milo. So no, is not 'I think' nor 'I believe' . The character made that statement himself.

And no, not 'daddy' , hee sees Milo as his children and understands how Jabi feels after how he has been 'raising' Milo.
VeromayeMar 14, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 14, 2022 7:57 PM
Oct 2019
Veromaye said:
doily said:

>You think

Uhh.. Have you been watching the anime for real or are you one of the bunch that is just only shipping the two main characters too?
Because while I have nothing against it, it's ridiculous how people just want to accept it's a thing because one said 'I love you' to the other, yep, apparently people of the same gender or opposite can't love one and another without being romantic.

Putting that asides. I literally said that BISCO made a monologue when Milo was sleeping, if you didn't read - heard properly, you should check it again and see how he expresses himself about Milo. So no, is not 'I think' nor 'I believe' . The character made that statement himself.

And no, not 'daddy' , hee sees Milo as his children and understands how Jabi feels after how he has been 'raising' Milo.

i agree. it's pretty obvious what's going on when the damn characters literally monologue their thoughts and feelings

idk why there always has to be a bunch of idiot anime fans that act like morons over meaningless and fan-fictional relationships
Mar 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Apr 2015
HagePotPotato said:

i agree. it's pretty obvious what's going on when the damn characters literally monologue their thoughts and feelings

idk why there always has to be a bunch of idiot anime fans that act like morons over meaningless and fan-fictional relationships

Definitely! I like shipping, not going to lie, but I don't ship stuff where there isn't even a glance of romance.
Worst part is that if with the case of two guys like Milo and Bisco, if you disagree even if you're right and there's no romance, you're automatically homophobic ???

This is why I barely touch anime forums lol.
Mar 15, 2022 11:16 AM

Dec 2016
I'm not at all satisfied with how it ended. Why kill off Bisco, the main character whose name even appears on the anime title so soon. It would make sense if it was the last episode but killing him two episodes earlier really ruins the fun. Now I feel like making this episode my last.

Not only did they ruin it by killing off the main character but also this episode was all over place. When did Bisco join that rabbit head crew? When did Milo wake up? I know Bisco gave Milo that medicine, so he recovered but he should at least show some sign that he just recovered from a sickness. They showed Bisco's arms breaking but it grew back when he pushed Kurokawa in that boiling rust...do Mushroom Keepers grow back broken body parts? It would've been better if they showed some scenes of how Milo got there on time, that would've made it more impactful and everything would've made more sense.

Anyway even after having such major flaws, they were still able to make it look emotional since they literally skipped most scenes to show us the emotional part.

Milo and Bisco had a convincing character and emotional development in a short time even tho it felt a little fast paced. Milo's "I Love You" after he shot Bisco was quite touching. Their ending seemed similar to Ash and Eiji's "My soul is always with you"

Rickydory123Mar 15, 2022 11:23 AM
Mar 15, 2022 6:56 PM

Sep 2017
So bizarre. I get they were trying to build up the drama but man this entire epside after we get into Kurokawa's secret lair is kind of a waste. What's up with all the extremely illogical actions the characters are taking to prolong their opponents life essentially. Like Bisco literally yeeted Kurokawa off the edge but instead of landing into the flaming lava but he lands on a thin peace of steel? And then Bisco and Kurokawa have the most awkward starting content rather than actually shooting each other. That huge fucking dude random shows up and starts shooting like mad but completely misses each time? Bisco leaps across a massive gap to hit Kurokawa but then slowly walks after him as he runs away (again instead of shooting his gun). It's just all nonsense. Then as Bisco is burning alive he's not reacting at all so that him and Milo can have a moment for Milo character development.

With such a big character dying it feels like the series has to fully wrap up in the next two eps, but apparently the source is still publishing? Idk man this was such a creative world. I can't believe it's all ending like this rather than an adventure style with several arcs.
Mar 16, 2022 10:16 AM
Feb 2016
Is this gonna be another case of Guren Lagan? But well with a less cooler death scene, I just felt like they did Bisco dirty killing him off to such a weak villain after how badass he was many episodes past.

Idk I think I'll have to stop watching until I have a general opinion on how it ends on the last episode, cause this one really made me have no reason to continue watching

Like fr, I'm livid. They could've just made Bisco a full on amputee with one arm and no eyes and it'd be a lot better than him dying, at the same time it would give enough reason for Milo to develop as a character and reverse the roles they had while having Bisco alive
Mar 16, 2022 10:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least it made me laugh with the terminator 2 ending reference, but RIP Bisco if that's really the case :S at least the shitty governor is gone too
Mar 16, 2022 11:53 AM
Feb 2019
PurpleMagic said:
Seeing people say that "Bisco was going to die anyway might as well do it in style" makes me cringe. I felt nothing when Bisco died, his death was boring and dragged out. Bisco's death would have mattered more if he died from the rust itself. Rust the disease that he himself was trying to cure in order to save his mentor and reclaim the righteous name of the mushroom keepers. Rust the number 1 killer in this new world finally killed this brash caring hero. When Milo found Bisco at that moment where his fingers rusted off, your damm sure Milo would have poured his soul into saving Bisco. Milo doesn't give up easily, we've seen this in the episode with the giant crab. Milo's kindness and determination are core parts of his personality. Milo shouldn't have shot Bisco from a distance but have Bisco die in his arms, surrounded by a person that loves him. I don't know if Bisco could have survived; probably not but dude should have gotten to die by his friends side and not the governors.
Completely agree, would've loved to see that, it would be more impactful.
Mar 17, 2022 4:36 PM
Mar 2022
Guys, first of all chill

I'm LN reader by the way!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KarinaraApr 10, 2022 1:54 PM
Mar 22, 2022 11:18 AM

Jul 2010
Bisco just pulled Kamina and I am not very happy about that. Not because I love this character so much I don't want him to die (well that too) but because Kurokawa isn't that type of villain who you can't kill any other way.

Kurokawa is weak fragile and pathetic asshole who was beaten by Bisco and Milo few times, they could have finished him off IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE but they decided not to. Even at this fight, Bisco could have killed him off dozens of times but he just didn't do it. This is lame. Also, I understand that losing your eye and hand is a big deal, but he still could have been saved. You have mushrooms, ffs, USE THEM!!! Create one and pull Bisco out, DON'T JUST STAND THERE DOING NOTHING. I understand that he probably would have died because of the rust, but it still would have take time. I dunno man.

What a fucking waste of character... I knew they are going to kill off Bisco just to give Milo some sort of character growth, but this is equivalent of "girlfriend in the fridge". Just leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you see it done times and times again...
Mar 22, 2022 3:40 PM

Mar 2010
Da fack, Bisco's suicidal attack was just like... okay..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 22, 2022 4:19 PM
Mar 2022
I'm new here, but I solely joined for the purpose of looking at everyone's responses to the HORRENDOUS end of this episode. Like WHAT??? I literally stared at my screen in disbelief. Obviously they're not gonna just kill off the main character/title of the show, but I am just in awe. The most useless death I think I've ever seen to date. I'm actually impressed!! It definitely got a reaction from the audience, but not a very good one! :D
Mar 22, 2022 4:33 PM

May 2020
Is it possible to both like and dislike an episode in equal measure? That's the best way I can describe my overall thoughts lol. I'm also having major
flashbacks now and I don't know how I feel about that.
Mar 23, 2022 9:18 AM

Apr 2020
Why are you making me suffer like this :,)))

-English is not my national language-

Mar 25, 2022 1:46 PM

Dec 2018
this show started with a lot of promise but feels like it became silly quickly
Mar 27, 2022 10:58 PM
Sep 2020
Really didn't think Akaboshi would end up dying, rip :(
Mar 28, 2022 7:42 AM
Jan 2021
pleaee tell me I was not the only one crying when he died...
Mar 28, 2022 7:43 AM
Jan 2021
This anime is so freking underrated it has so deep emotions in it I can't
Mar 28, 2022 12:33 PM
Jun 2021
How does rust work exactly?
Mar 30, 2022 9:29 PM

Nov 2019
I'm surprised nothing has happened to Jabi, him being saved was predictable but I thought the girl that keeps bumping into the duo was inside the costume. Totally forgot that she went awol from those guys. good eoisode
Mar 31, 2022 12:55 AM

Aug 2020
Still catching up...but wtf was this episode??
I don't assume Bisco is dead for good, but it still felt like a garbage death. And wtf was that random love confession that came completely out of nowhere? It's rare for me not to ship anyone with everyone, but even I felt like that was forced af. Especially after the show went out of its way to shove Bisco x big sis into our minds in the most recent episodes. Even if interpreted in a non-romantic way, that's a ridiculously deep level of emotion (since he used aishiteru) for someone you've known for mere days at this point, even if you went through hell and back together.

And while I genuinely like Milo (a million times more than I ever liked Simon in Gurren Lagann), I'm not fond of killing the way better, more interesting and loveable character off just so the wimpy one can man up a bit. I also struggle to imagine myself enjoying Milo with a Bisco-like personality, but I guess I'll see...>_>
Mar 31, 2022 12:00 PM

Jun 2021
what a strange episode

rest in peace bisco
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Apr 3, 2022 11:48 AM

Jun 2015
That was one hell of an episode, could of almost been an ending but we only on 9. Lets rock and roll!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 12, 2022 5:20 AM

Sep 2019
I will admit that it was interesting to see such a weak ass villian get away with doing a lot of that, but holy shit he is dumb, and omg why did it took so long to kill someone so lame, its the type of guy that would stop insulting you as soon as his bodyguards aren't there, which happen serveral times, and this time he tok Bisco with him.

Kurokawa doesn't deserve to be able to take this much from everyone while being the lamest villian i've seen recently-.
Apr 20, 2022 10:19 AM
Oct 2015
R.I.P BISCO !!!
im so saaad my Alterego Anime is Died :((
Everytime i am sad i think you and Smile
Apr 22, 2022 3:21 AM

Jun 2019
RIP Bisco. You were great from the beginning till the end. I'm sad after this episode. What's next?
May 27, 2022 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
I can't believe Bisco just died like that considering he's the titular main character. This doesn't even compare to how TTGL did it as Bisco literally had so many other oppurtunities to finish Kurosawa off without the need to sacrifice himself.

Jun 1, 2022 1:15 AM

Mar 2013
Okay, that was weird. Am I watching a BL or wut?! 👀
But I already know that Milo's love is of friendship but the dialogue is weird. lol
Bisco's character is cool, now I hope Milo can grow into a... because of Bisco's sacrifice.
I guess we won't be having any Pawoo x Bisco.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 4, 2022 5:25 AM

Mar 2017
My fucking heart! I thought this was gonna be a cool adventure anime but it just burned my damn soul up alongside Bisco 😭

Why did they have to kill him for?!
Jun 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Jan 2021
I already know what happens in the last episode but I just came here to say that damn Bisco death felt completely pointless. I mean there was no need for him to just do that. Things could have gone according to plan even if he did not fell down. This somewhat reminded me of Tales of Zestiria X S2 ending.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 8, 2022 10:03 PM

Jan 2015
With the episode title and ending scene both dropping "aishiteru" the scene at the beginning with Milo egging on Bisco to fuck his sister felt really weird lol.
Aug 7, 2022 8:40 AM

Feb 2018
Oh man I was not ready for this.. Bisco :'((
Oct 2, 2022 6:03 AM
Dec 2016
the coolest one died & could be together with the sister of the main caracter. but he just die
Jan 12, 2023 8:33 PM

Feb 2012
Milo is a real homie trying to set up Bisco with his sister like that.
Apr 15, 2023 6:43 AM

Dec 2020
First off, extremely funny when the giant weapon guy just slowly fell into the lava and they both stared at him fall.

But God damn they really killed Bisco off and he was so cool. Even his final death scene where he literally kept fighting till he was broken with that pure anger that even scared the baddie who had the upper hand. I was thinking he probably didn't need to jump into the lava. BUT he was already half broken, filled with rust probably unable to recover.
Sep 24, 2023 2:47 AM
May 2023
Can't believe Natsu's power of friendship didn't revive him this time
Jan 7, 11:26 PM
Jan 2024
love how realistic the lava is slowly sinks the person thats on top of it but also HOW THE HECK ARE THEY NOT SCREAMING ?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

85 by Yasminaa »»
Apr 11, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Mar 28, 2022

141 by Talamare »»
Jan 14, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

101 by Talamare »»
Jan 13, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MadanielFL - Mar 21, 2022

116 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jan 8, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2022

69 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jan 7, 9:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.