Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 9, 2010 2:01 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The android is strikingly similar to Nagato Yuki even down to the color of her hair...

I am wondering who the main girl actually is, in the first episode I thought it was the blue haired, but now it looks more like it will be the red hair, the way MAL has it listed.

Nothing special, many panty shots, some minor action with that dog and some background story on the leads. Oh and that crazy chick that reminds me of that doctor in Durarara.
Apr 9, 2010 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
werr-y said:
I am wondering who the main girl actually is, in the first episode I thought it was the blue haired, but now it looks more like it will be the red hair, the way MAL has it listed.

Next episode another girl will appear, who will be the candidate for main heroine... and in the end its still gonna be a harem. Anyway, I kind of liked the first episode more than this one.
Apr 9, 2010 2:20 PM

Jun 2009
\Awesome director. xD
\Etou's so evil. ^^
I don't get these censors, they showed few panty shoots, but censored few others... o_O
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 9, 2010 2:32 PM

Dec 2007
The OP is great.
The censors are really random though.

The green haired girl (Korone) is awesome.
Apr 9, 2010 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
Great episode. This series is another one of the spring season's suprises for me. I pretty much like all of the cast so far and there's not even one annoying character so far. But the best part is the protagonist. Much better than the usual wimpy protagonists in harem series.

And yeah, the Opening rocked.

And about who the main girl is... The ending pretty much indicated it is Soga, but I doubt this will have conclusive ending in pairing department. It's harem and it needs to be so for the Maou :D.
Zero009Apr 9, 2010 3:31 PM
Apr 9, 2010 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
Korone just became my favorite character.

"Are you teasing me?"
"A little"
"Are you having fun?"
"A little"

Oh and her smirk when she was checking out random guys'.

-God, it's like half the screen was eaten by the symbiote from Spiderman. Well, it's nothing compared to Qwaser's censors but still, I mean, jeez...

-Oh hurrah, we're getting wincest[/sarcasm]
Apr 9, 2010 4:26 PM

Aug 2008
Korone was great, but overall the show falls on its face despite having potential
Apr 9, 2010 4:30 PM

Apr 2008
The first episode kinda left better impression on me then this.
I could not rest, so I went out and checked out manga on mangafox.... The story development kinda seemed better there then in anime. But then again, its a light novel adaptation.
It will be interesting to see what happens from here on.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 9, 2010 4:31 PM

Jan 2009
I liked this episode, but it wasn't as good as the first one. This series looks like it will be good. I hope the main girl will be Soga.
Apr 9, 2010 4:39 PM

Sep 2009
Korone is pretty funny...I wasn't expecting her to have so much personality though. I wonder if this will have any extended action scenes...
Apr 9, 2010 5:51 PM

Feb 2009
I don't think that anime needs that much ecchi. I think that anime has some potential if they took it more seriously.
Apr 9, 2010 6:07 PM

Nov 2007
Korone has way more personality then Nagato, and can even smile.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/robokai/screens/?action=view&current=ichiban02.jpg
For various anime and seiyuu stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaitouDark55
Apr 9, 2010 6:09 PM

Nov 2008
Really... Should anyone be surprised that she was secretly a bitch? The design gives it away as soon as you see her. I was waiting for the obvious ending to confirm it.

Ok episode.
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:

"Are you teasing me?"
"A little"
"Are you having fun?"
"A little"

lol, me too.

hmm.... if Sai Akuto is going to become a Demon King, I wonder what Etou's future profession is?
Apr 9, 2010 6:58 PM

Apr 2010
Uhh. I want the blue headed girl to be the maingirl. cuz the red hair girl seems like a ditzy to me. =[ This mademe frown. But ill still watch it. IT IS A HAREM SO YOU NEVER KNOW.;]
Apr 9, 2010 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
Meh_93 said:
I liked this episode, but it wasn't as good as the first one. This series looks like it will be good. I hope the main girl will be Soga.
She should be if they follow anything canon

MakeMeSmile said:
Uhh. I want the blue headed girl to be the maingirl. cuz the red hair girl seems like a ditzy to me. =[ This mademe frown. But ill still watch it. IT IS A HAREM SO YOU NEVER KNOW.;]

yep im a junko fan to :P
Apr 9, 2010 7:17 PM

Feb 2009
I liked this episode...the bathroom scene made me laugh XD.. I really like their student handbooks and how they can communicate telepathically through it.
Apr 9, 2010 7:20 PM

Aug 2007
Etou was so kind, so hawt, so understanding of Akuto's plight. I just KNEW in the back of my head that it was too good to be true. ._.
Apr 9, 2010 7:58 PM

Nov 2008
OK, you just knew Fujiko was going to be trouble.

The story is progressing nicely enough for me though.

I do not like the censoring they use though.

If they want to censor it, go back to thick steam in the bathrooms and just shadows under the skirts... those damned censor blocks and obvious black outs are annoying.
Apr 9, 2010 8:49 PM

May 2008
LOL FUNNYY

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 9, 2010 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
Had it's moments, but the ecchi was done in bad taste at times. Android girl is the only reason this show is okay at the moment.
Agreed Max, it was pretty obvious. I wonder what those pills actually do?
Apr 9, 2010 9:54 PM

Jan 2010
helur said:
Had it's moments, but the ecchi was done in bad taste at times. Android girl is the only reason this show is okay at the moment.
Agreed Max, it was pretty obvious. I wonder what those pills actually do?
Yes, and considering she is a Yuki rip-off, this show really has little to boast about...
Apr 9, 2010 10:28 PM

Mar 2010
I like a lot of things about this series, I love the main character and I think the animation and plot are very nice. The only thing that really bothers me about it is how much ecchi there is, so much of it just seems unneeded.

Eh, I gave the series a chance, but I guess it's just not something I'll end up enjoying as much as I originally thought. Ah well. :/
Apr 9, 2010 10:28 PM

Oct 2007
Maximatum99 said:
Really... Should anyone be surprised that she was secretly a bitch? The design gives it away as soon as you see her. I was waiting for the obvious ending to confirm it.

And she'll flip over anyway in 3-4 episodes time.

She's just another character in a similar mold to Shizuku (Kampfer), Kuesu (Himari), Shizuru (Ga Rei Manga) etc
Apr 9, 2010 10:40 PM

Jul 2009
I think the student handbook is so the company saves money on animation, haha.

As for the episode, it was alright. I didn't find anything too funny, just a few smirks here and there. 7/10 for the episode.
Apr 9, 2010 11:39 PM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:

"Are you teasing me?"
"A little"
"Are you having fun?"
"A little"

Oh and her smirk when she was checking out random guys'.

-God, it's like half the screen was eaten by the symbiote from Spiderman. Well, it's nothing compared to Qwaser's censors but still, I mean, jeez...

-Oh hurrah, we're getting wincest[/sarcasm]
You just covered everything i wanted to say. From Korone to the censorship.

on a side note: that purple haired girl is a BITCH! though from her super kindness and understanding i knew she was gonna be an evil BITCH!

I wonder what that medicine does?
gerb234Apr 9, 2010 11:44 PM
Apr 10, 2010 12:41 AM
Feb 2010
not as good as the first episode, the censorship is annoying, too much ecchi. Good animation but so far its been pretty predictable. I hope there are more action scenes and the protagonist is too nice. He was more calm and composed in the novel.
Apr 10, 2010 12:43 AM

Feb 2008
Whoever thought Etou was a good character, should have their head smashed with a brick.
With that said, this was another surprisingly entertaining episode.
Apr 10, 2010 1:09 AM

Sep 2007
Ohohohoho it was so obvious that Etou was so deliciously evil. Thank god there wasn't much of Hattori in this episode. I seriously hope they don't continue using her as the generic type girl who always gets the misunderstood intentions from the lead and gets all ridiculously tsundere violent.
Apr 10, 2010 1:54 AM
Jun 2008
Hattori wearing Hundoshi really out of my imagination.Did she run out of cloth and she is force to make it?? (her cloth has been blasted many times this week ^^ )
Apr 10, 2010 1:56 AM

Jan 2010
MorningGlory said:
Hattori wearing Hundoshi really out of my imagination.Did she run out of cloth and she is force to make it?? (her cloth has been blasted many times this week ^^ )
She was wearing the same thing in the first episode too...
Apr 10, 2010 2:56 AM

Jul 2008
wow they are just mushing chapters together in this adaption
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 10, 2010 3:14 AM
Jun 2008
werr-y said:
MorningGlory said:

X.X
Apr 10, 2010 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
werr-y said:
MorningGlory said:

It's funny how they show her ass like that but they censor panties this ridiculously:
Black screens of death following.

This episode slowed down to generic harem rhythms and that's not very good. It's not bad but they could do a lot better.

Wasabi said:
Ohohohoho it was so obvious that Etou was so deliciously evil. Thank god there wasn't much of Hattori in this episode. I seriously hope they don't continue using her as the generic type girl who always gets the misunderstood intentions from the lead and gets all ridiculously tsundere violent.

Yeah it was obvious by her reaction from the first episode when she saw him hanging from the window. And no girl is that nice with out being moe.
You know i really want the blue hair girl to be the main lead because the red hair girl well... let's face it she's dumb, but i completely agree with you.
I don't want her to be the violent tsundere full of misunderstandings. Unfortunately the way the scenario is going that's how they are trying to make her.

werr-y said:
The android is strikingly similar to Nagato Yuki even down to the color of her hair...

Are you color blind? Her hair are green. From when does Yuki has green hair?
Anyway this unemotional robot/alien types make appearance in many anime. It's not the first time we see one. I see such characters often.
And all of them are copies including Yuki herself of the original who is Rei Ayanami of Evangelion.

MonadApr 10, 2010 4:38 AM
Apr 10, 2010 4:26 AM

Sep 2009
Really liked this episode ^_^

Not exactly how it went down in the manga, but it was ok...shame it only has 12 episodes...really hope there will be a sequel to this

kickass OP/ED themes btw
Apr 10, 2010 5:57 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:

You know i really want the blue hair girl to be the main lead because the red hair girl well... let's face it she's dumb, but i completely agree with you.

Has her VA done any roles that aren't idiots >.>. Well personally I don't dislike Soga yet, despite usually not being very fond of airheads. I find her to be the most mysterious of the bunch. Why does she not attend class? Why did she run away after hearing Principal's name? What is the whole past with her and Sai? It could be that the reason's are trivial, but I hope there is more to her than just being typical airhead and there have already been a couple of times she showed a more serious side.
Apr 10, 2010 6:23 AM

Oct 2009
This ep kinda bored me

The robot girl reminds me of Multi from To Heart.

I laughed when she slept in the closet, and when she was checking out the guys in the bathroom. xD
Apr 10, 2010 9:25 AM

Mar 2009
A few laughs.

Apr 10, 2010 11:46 AM

Apr 2008
Maximatum99 said:

Ok episode.

Yeah, I agree. It was pretty obvious.
Apr 10, 2010 12:01 PM

Jan 2009
Are? Oh.. Wait.. Wat.. Ah, I see, nevermind xD
Fujiko~ <3
And of course, Keena~ <3

Wtf censor? Now... That's one horrible way to censor things.
Those small patches are fine (actually I kinda like 'em), but 90% black screen? >.>...........
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 10, 2010 12:16 PM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
Those small patches are fine (actually I kinda like 'em), but 90% black screen? >.>...........

Ryuumaru's subbing also uncensored version. It airs on AT-X about 2 days after censored one, so just wait.

Oosran said:
Fujiko~ <3

Indeed, she's so evil. :3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 10, 2010 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:
Ryuumaru's subbing also uncensored version. It airs on AT-X about 2 days after censored one, so just wait.
Then again, it's not important enough to actually care about ^^ Except for francis, who just loooves to watch the episodes over and over and over and over again.. Oh sorry, got a bit carried away there~
Though.. It might be worth it for archiving reasons..

OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:
Fujiko~ <3

Indeed, she's so evil. :3
I know~ : 3
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 10, 2010 4:13 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. Korone instantly became my favorite character here~

Don't know why there are some of those censorship here. They're just pantyshots, aren't they? How come other anime don't have censorship there? O.O
This is a signature.
Apr 10, 2010 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
robokai said:

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/robokai/screens/?action=view&current=ichiban02.jpg

Agreed, Korone has wayyy more personality and she's even funny!

ZingFreelancer said:
The first episode kinda left better impression on me then this.
I could not rest, so I went out and checked out manga on mangafox.... The story development kinda seemed better there then in anime. But then again, its a light novel adaptation.
It will be interesting to see what happens from here on.

That's probably what I'll do. The first episode was great, but this one was kind of dull.
Apr 10, 2010 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
EvilKunoichi said:
robokai said:

You just compared Nagato to her? An alien? The characters have totally different purposes and in a totally different anime.
Apr 10, 2010 5:50 PM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
EvilKunoichi said:
robokai said:

You just compared Nagato to her? An alien? The characters have totally different purposes and in a totally different anime.

Well, at first she was a little Nagato like, but later she's got more personality than Nagato could ever have.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 10, 2010 5:54 PM

Aug 2008
Ah man, I'm a fan of Junko. I'd rather her be the main girl. But ED tells me otherwise. Oh well, just gonna have to start liking Kena.
Apr 10, 2010 6:29 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:

Well, at first she was a little Nagato like, but later she's got more personality than Nagato could ever have.
I'm still waiting for the Disappearance movie on DVD.
Apr 10, 2010 8:21 PM
Sep 2009
good ep

surprised at its high rating though...
Apr 10, 2010 11:23 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:
Then again, it's not important enough to actually care about ^^ Except for francis, who just loooves to watch the episodes over and over and over and over again.. Oh sorry, got a bit carried away there~
Though.. It might be worth it for archiving reasons..
No I don't re-watch over and over.....I wait for some and some I see again on Bluray but that's different. Rofl at the 90% black screen...... XD I am definitely waiting for no censors this looks ridiculous with censors now even more.
MorningGlory said:
Put it this way....it's all about her ass and how perfectly it's done.....looks pretty good so far....but I better not talk more else Sawako will punish me....... :/

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ClementIV - Jun 11, 2010

121 by Talamare »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ClementIV - Jun 18, 2010

283 by kris2sleepy »»
Oct 26, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 16, 2010

123 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

spineslayer - Apr 23, 2010

77 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BladedWarrior - Apr 30, 2010

128 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.