Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 14, 2021 7:43 PM

Dec 2018
Watching this episode at first reminding me of Guilty crown with those purple crystal looking stuff... Then Sagan sacrifice himself to awake those D2... Great, Heaven and Hell sacrifice themself as well.
So does Orpheus will tell everything about the unanswered questions that Takt suppose to know from Lenny before?
Anna kissing Takt is so unexpected... All we see before is just TaktxCosette, now Cosette older sister showing her true feeling toward Takt... TaktxAnna ship coming right up.

Dec 14, 2021 7:44 PM

Dec 2019
Weird ep and kinda outta nowhere, but ain't that shocked tbh. Being 12 episodes ain't helping but the Anna stuff felt too chucked in to work and make sense here. Kinda sloppy character writing which ain't the best way to build to a finale next week.
Dec 14, 2021 8:19 PM
Nov 2020
Am I the only one who liked the kiss? I don't think Takt and Destiny have developed romantic feelings for each other so I don't exactly feel that NTR happened. It didn't feel out of nowhere either because she's the childhood friend and not some girl he just met on the way. Can you really blame Anna in the spur of the moment if Takt pretty much said farewell and that he's going to die for this? She already lost her sister and her closest friend and crush just said farewell like that.
Dec 14, 2021 9:05 PM

Jul 2016
Wait, what...? I seriously don't know what's happening anymore and it seems the writers don't know either.

Joke of an episode. Though impossible, they still somehow managed to ruin the tiny little characterization Anna had and for fuck's sake, what's with that final scene? Musicarts can now merge together a la DBZ, WTF?

Also, what's the deal with Valkyrie always being treated like shit? Come on, the girl just wanted an explanation...
Dec 14, 2021 9:31 PM
Jun 2020
Anime_Addicter_ said:
The next episode will be the end?

Anna loves Takt WHAAAAAAAAAT :O

wtf? that came out of nowhere? feels like rey and kylo vibes right there. i can finally say that the writing is trash at this point. now i'm gonna watch this for the sake of incredible animation and i'm giving up with the plot itself.
Dec 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Oct 2016
They didn't have to do Walkure like that, she just came back.

The kiss was unexpected, but it wasn't that out of left field. It's safe to assume she always liked him, but backed off cause of Cosette/Destiny. Since Takt is pretty much half dead, yeet I am gonna kiss him lmao.

Damn, they just fucking combined. Well, a lot of unexpected things happened this episode lmao, I wonder how it's gonna end.

It was pretty cool though how Takt was conducting Titan, Walkure and Destiny.
Dec 14, 2021 9:38 PM

Dec 2020
AN? ANNA?#??#?#! GIRL WHAT THE FFFFCUUUKKK? takt closing his eyes and blushing too STOPPPP.. that just ruined a lot of my positive impressions on this show naww what the fuck😭😭 not because i ship takt and cosette or destiny idrc ab that just how. it came out of nowhere???? i liked the older sister anna vibr we had going on, one of the few things that got me continuing this show and they just threw that off in a minute DAMN..

nways what the hell js wrong this these heaven hell mfs now they orpheus??? Okay. freaks
Dec 14, 2021 10:05 PM
Jan 2021
I loved it its pretty good episode here we get to know takt's life remaining not even 1 month, and hey we finally get to see another musicart and Valkyrie's Return, but the last scene heaven and hell I'm quite surprised they can fusion and become a new entity lmao.

Ahhhh I want to kiss Anna-onechan too😍😍😍
Dec 14, 2021 10:06 PM

Sep 2021
The penultimate episode, started with Sagan creating mess in New York. Looked kind of rushed, but was still acceptable & enjoyable.
TF Anna kissed Takt, I think everyone was like WTF? That was unexpected, even she didn't know why she did it. "That was.... u know... quite sudden.... Anna". Also, saw some new musicarts & Titan was amazing as always & is with Takt now. So, its the combo of Hell & Heaven as Orpheus the final boss, protecting Sagan. Getting some death flags too. I liked the episode, waiting for the last episode. (maybe of this season😉 )

Light_Sony_4Dec 14, 2021 10:26 PM
Dec 14, 2021 10:08 PM
Jul 2021
Interesting
Phenomenon animation
Good ep
Dec 14, 2021 10:17 PM
Jul 2018
PIANO BAKA!!! lmao
Dec 14, 2021 10:43 PM

Jul 2021
Really meh, we barely saw any interactions or the past from Takt and Anna before but now she loves him and maybe he does, too :/ the show didn't explain clear enough. They should've given Anna more screentime

A build-episode for the final battle, I guess it's fine

Dec 14, 2021 11:08 PM

Oct 2021
Many things happened in this episode, seems like they are rushing it to end.
But nonetheless animation was top tier. Hoping that they don't end this on a cliffhanger.
Dec 15, 2021 12:26 AM
Oct 2019
I think destiny will die because Anna wants him to be saved no matter what because she loves him
Dec 15, 2021 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
Anna and Takt best ship ever ;D Loved watching Anna kiss Takt ahah I hope Takt will be safe in the next episode and Unmei too... I have a feeling that Unmei will sacrifice herself to save Takt D:
Dec 15, 2021 1:16 AM
Jan 2020
Not gonna lie that before that moment anna kiss i was saying takt say it i love you to anna but god damn anna with the kiss i love anna
Dec 15, 2021 1:26 AM

Mar 2013
Cosette already dead so Anna is good.
Dec 15, 2021 1:27 AM
Aug 2021
otakuclub94 said:
Anna and Takt best ship ever ;D Loved watching Anna kiss Takt ahah I hope Takt will be safe in the next episode and Unmei too... I have a feeling that Unmei will sacrifice herself to save Takt D:

Best ship anna and takt?? LOL probably the worst ship after Sasusaku... Lmao 😂😂
Dec 15, 2021 1:31 AM
Nov 2019
BlichoBoy said:
I will say something that I never thought that I would say. Thankfully Cosette is dead to not see that scene.

I hoped Walkure would be something more than be just a Ultraman.

I feel like destiny is jealous too tho. also I hope for a second season to tie up some lose ends. takt still hasn't finished his music piece and we also need some closure on cosette/destiny situation
Dec 15, 2021 2:13 AM

Jul 2021
11 episodes in in this anime and they didn't give us any hint that Anna likes Takt then suddenly she kisses him? I audibly went WTF. It was cute tho ngl xD. Here we were shipping Cosette/Destiny with Takt and then suddenly another love interest is introduced. And lol was destiny jealous of that kiss, the way she was staring at them with her mouth open lmao, plus that conversation with Takt in the tunnel xDDD.

One episode remaining and our final boss is heaven and hell combo, considering the state Takt is in I'm not sure he and Destiny will be able to win unless they have some special super power that even they don't know of. If a 1v1 happens, it will most probably be the end of Takt and Destiny.

It's time for the final battle bois, exited for the next episode.
TsutanaiFuunDec 15, 2021 2:24 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 15, 2021 3:07 AM

May 2016
This episode was kinda disappointing Zagan just losing it and destroying the whole place
and now swarming with D2, what kinda ending is that.
Dec 15, 2021 3:27 AM
Aug 2021
And so the final boss battle with Orpheus begins after all them side quests.
So Heaven and Hell and maybe even Sagan(judging by how the crystals impaled his hand likt that) have either sacrificed or fused together to become Orpheus.

I refuse to believe that Anna x Takt is canon. It should be Takt x Piano ತ_ʖತ
Dec 15, 2021 3:41 AM

Apr 2015
This is Guilty Crown all over again isn't it?

Let's see how this ends, but story write is terrible.
Dec 15, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2016
Raizel said:
This episode was kinda disappointing Zagan just losing it and destroying the whole place
and now swarming with D2, what kinda ending is that.

There is no reason for Sagan to do what he did? (As in no motive we know about) so why should we care.

The show has just jumped the shark.
Dec 15, 2021 4:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Random bullshit GO!!!

At first glance, this anime appears to be a work of art. After delving even just a bit deeper into it, you'll see that it's a mess. Nonetheless, it's a mess that can somewhat be enjoyed; in an odd sort of way. It's a painting, a jackson pollock painting. It's got high stats, but when you look at it plainly, you think: "what am I looking at?"

Personally I was hoping for a 2-cour series. It would be longer, having more time to tell its story. I would've want the episodes and events to flow more smoothly into one another. I wanted it to be mostly composed of their road-trip- like we see in the ED. Enjoy the vibes, maybe have some mishaps on the way, have our characters open up to each other, creating strong bonds with each other. And slowly build up to some major reveals and a climactic end battle. But no- it's just a glorified ad for what is probably a mobile gacha game if I'm not mistaken.

We have one more episode left, but I'm 95% sure it's going to leave me unsatisfied. It doesn't matter how well it wraps up this part of its story, because there was no strong story to begin with. So it's very unlikely they'll fix that problem with a single episode left. Fingers crossed, though. Overall I did enjoy this series. But with that enjoyment, came a side of pain when thinking about how good this anime could have been.
BetaMaleUltraDec 15, 2021 4:27 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 15, 2021 5:12 AM
Sep 2020
ItsParth said:
One of the better episodes in the series. the kiss was unexpected, i thought she's just gonna hug takt but she actually kissed him. only one episodes is left. i liked anna more than destiny since the beginning so it's not really a bad thing for me.

Same I thought she was gonna go for a hug.
Gio G. Lingad
Dec 15, 2021 5:27 AM
Sep 2020
lizzziziz said:
AN? ANNA?#??#?#! GIRL WHAT THE FFFFCUUUKKK? takt closing his eyes and blushing too STOPPPP.. that just ruined a lot of my positive impressions on this show naww what the fuck😭😭 not because i ship takt and cosette or destiny idrc ab that just how. it came out of nowhere???? i liked the older sister anna vibr we had going on, one of the few things that got me continuing this show and they just threw that off in a minute DAMN..

nways what the hell js wrong this these heaven hell mfs now they orpheus??? Okay. freaks

Takt didn't close his eyes during the kiss, he blinked in surprise.
Gio G. Lingad
Dec 15, 2021 7:25 AM
Apr 2020
I like when Takt leading Titan, Valkyrie, and Unmei to defeat D2. Even though it's not impactful like last battle. And about Anna and Takt..... I've mixed feelings...
Dec 15, 2021 8:19 AM

May 2018

Well I didnt expect that. Maybe it was just me but I didnt feel the build up or relationship between the two. It was more along the lines of, big sis looking after young brother.

Though, will Takt feel the same or does his heart already have someone in mind.

Glaf to see Titan doing well and fighting alongside

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Dec 15, 2021 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
Takt is literally the worst strategist I've ever seen. Your body is deteriorating before our eyes and yet you continue to use Destiny like its nobody business. Takt has Titan on his side and then he doesn't care that Valkyrie is also helping protect the team. What a cop out to get one less person helping Takt out, just a simple knock to the back of the head and she's out like a light. WTF she's a musicart she's supposed to be more durable than this.

Rushed episode and disappointing series.
Dec 15, 2021 9:09 AM
Jun 2021
The kiss was so unexpected. There was literally no precedent for these two to love each other. In fact, I would've said that Takt loved Destiny, not Anna, tf. When directors or producers start adding made-up sh1t like this, which makes literally no f-ing sense, the work really drops in level for me. It's just too unnecessary and it makes you feel so confused man... I didn't like this chapter at all because I was left with that feeling of: "wtf have I just watched 😐?"
Dec 15, 2021 9:15 AM
Jun 2021
PurpleMagic said:
Takt is literally the worst strategist I've ever seen. Your body is deteriorating before our eyes and yet you continue to use Destiny like its nobody business. Takt has Titan on his side and then he doesn't care that Valkyrie is also helping protect the team. What a cop out to get one less person helping Takt out, just a simple knock to the back of the head and she's out like a light. WTF she's a musicart she's supposed to be more durable than this.

Rushed episode and disappointing series.
So true man. I've never watched anybody play the videogame so I can't compare it with the anime, but, bro, who's the freaking producer of the series? Cuz I wanna slap him hard. It had so much potential but was ruined because of the rushing of its ending. Bro, it's just so annoying when a (probably) good series gets fcked up... Ugh, it's really frustrating. 😕
Dec 15, 2021 9:39 AM
Apr 2020
Takt instructing Destiny, Titan and Walkure!

Takt x Anna?????

WTF! Heaven + Hell = Orpheus!!!
Excited for the final fight! Hope it's going to be awesome.

Dec 15, 2021 9:43 AM

May 2021
I dont know why they selected this path to create the one versus one, the thought process of Takt makes no sense and the episode felt more like a collection of musicart expositions lmao everything was so random

Dec 15, 2021 11:02 AM

Jun 2021
Just when the series was getting good, they resort back to what made this show so mediocre, which is ripping off FGO. This episode honestly felt like it came straight out of the FGO Babylonia anime series.

The Anna kiss kind of came out of nowhere and felt forced. Maybe they were trying to go for an Evangelion homage, but not really well executed.

Then Heaven and Hell fusions into the last boss, right before the final episode. I just don't see how the final episode could get interesting, but I've made it this far, so I might as well finish this.

PS Titan just flat out knocking out Walküre is kind of mean lol.
Dec 15, 2021 3:46 PM
Jun 2021
Just one kiss, i saw too many trash comments :)
Dec 15, 2021 4:03 PM
Nov 2021
Was i the only one who thought Anna was way older somehow than Takt? Like it thought he was about 17 or something and she at least about 21 or more. Now idk what to think, that kiss was rlly unexpected, i sat there with my mouth open for a whole minute trying to process that, because idk why she made them have a small date on a day and then boom confesses. Rlly suprised and hoping for the best!
Dec 15, 2021 4:22 PM
Oct 2019
This weeks episode was rather good. And the ost just killed it
Dec 15, 2021 4:26 PM

Jun 2021
Anna is best girl, how lucky is Takt with that kiss >:(
Dec 15, 2021 5:47 PM

Jul 2014
That kiss was really strange and came out of nowhere.. I thought Anna was supporting Takt and Destiny/Cosette? I mean, she even made them go on a date together, and she obviously knew how much they cared for each other (the scene in episode 9, at the aquarium). So what the fuck? To me, it just seemed like a big, final 'Fuck You' to her sister.

What a way to ruin a mediocre show. The main redeeming quality was always the Takt x Destiny ship (and the animation of course).
Dec 15, 2021 6:09 PM
Dec 2021
Im like this episode
Dec 16, 2021 3:58 AM

Jun 2013
THAT KISS WAS SO DAMN UNEXPECTED WTH. I thought she just always sees him as a brother?!!! smh
Dec 16, 2021 4:57 AM
Oct 2019
woahh Anna kiss him...

holy shit Heaven Hell Fusion Dance???
oh boy, season finale next week.
Dec 16, 2021 6:21 AM

Dec 2016
It's turning out to be quite typical but that's an interesting turn of events. I'm looking forward to their final fight.

I already kind of shipped Takt and Anna for some reason, so I was enjoying how Anna was worrying about Takt but whoah definitely didn't expect her to kiss Takt, I thought Takt and Destiny was the official couple and Anna herself was shipping them by making them go on a date...that's so weird XD
Dec 16, 2021 7:32 AM
Dec 2020
guys u think Takt and Destiny will die?
não, porque eles são os Protagonistas
Dec 16, 2021 7:38 AM
Dec 2020
Eu estou assistindo esse anime apenas por assistir e já que já está quase no final melhor terminar logo e achei esse anime muito sem graça, já não gostava antes pela lentidão agora não gosto mesmo,o que vale é só as lutas.
Dec 16, 2021 7:40 AM
Dec 2020
Takt op tinha tudo para ser um anime hyper como Tokyo revengers mas não conseguiu pena fazer o que, depois de um tempo vai ser só um anime de temporada que só será lembrado quando vier a próxima.
Dec 16, 2021 7:40 AM
Dec 2020
Takt op tinha tudo para ser um anime hyper como Tokyo revengers mas não conseguiu pena fazer o que, depois de um tempo vai ser só um anime de temporada que só será lembrado quando vier a próxima.
Dec 16, 2021 7:48 PM

Apr 2021
TF was that kiss? I don't remember those two having an iota of interest in each other. I thought it was Takt and Destiny all the way, so where the hecking hell did that random ass shit come from
Dec 16, 2021 8:05 PM

Jun 2020
Glad they didn't make the finale boring like other anime and went with a climactic finale

Although Titan is all that's left guessing Lenny didn't make it or hopefully he's in the hospital but that's sort of unrealistic by now

I just do wonder how long will they last after this, Anna making a move before it's too late I like that but I guess people don't like its NTR but oh well.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.