Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 14, 2021 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, they're really setting up for the finale with the developments from this episode. We got Takt, Destiny, and others already engaging against their enemies in a large scale battle.

Takt took kinda worn out but he still has the ambition to fight the good fight. Anna didn't hold back her feelings either.

Dec 14, 2021 7:38 AM

Jun 2019
The black meteorite thing turned into a giant tree-like structure and eventually swallowed the whole New York Symphonica. Sagan has his ambition in front of him and he's doing what he can to achieve it. Takt and Destiny are here but a problem appeared when they found out about Anna and her sister Charlotte still being trapped inside of the Symphonica.

It's always cute to see Destiny getting worried about Takt and his condition. We also got to see valkyrie in this episode once again. Nice to see her back in action. And, the reunion with Anna Onee-san. But, man what surprised me the most was that 'Kiss'. Wasn't expecting that but it was cute.

And, also Heaven and Hell united with each other as Orpheus and I'm hoping to see them in action in the last episode.
Dec 14, 2021 8:36 AM

May 2020
So final boss now that Heaven and Hell combo, ngl they are looking pretty creepy.

And Takt you have to come back no matter what, as it's about Anna now.
Dec 14, 2021 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
When anna kissed takt the comment section was like WTF? NTR. XD
Also I'm kinda confused with hell & Heaven. Were they one person that spilt into 2 for time being or it's actually 2 that can Fuse like DBZ. LOL
Anyways I liked the episode. BTW the kiss was way too unexpected. It caught me off-guard.
Dec 14, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Softhenic03 said:
So final boss now that Heaven and Hell combo, ngl they are looking pretty creepy.

And Takt you have to come back no matter what, as it's about Anna now.

People was shipping with Destiny. So many people calling NTR LOL
XD
Dec 14, 2021 9:23 AM
Dec 2020
One of the better episodes in the series. the kiss was unexpected, i thought she's just gonna hug takt but she actually kissed him. only one episodes is left. i liked anna more than destiny since the beginning so it's not really a bad thing for me.
Dec 14, 2021 9:32 AM

Dec 2020
That Kiss from anna really suprisong me that came out of nowhere lol that converstaion after between takt and destiny.

They are settling for the final lets go looks good.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 14, 2021 9:38 AM

Jan 2018
Finally Valkyrie is back. But why did she leave anyway? And then she got knocked out. Too bad she couldn’t she Anna and Takt kiss xD Cosette/Unmei got NTR'd LOL. Hope Takt and Unmei will be back safely because Orfei looks terrifying.
Dec 14, 2021 9:46 AM

Apr 2020
Alright the episode that rushes to the final climax, seems like it to be honest. So Sagan does this thing and suddenly the Symphonica became a warzone between the Musicarts and D2s. And with Anna and Lotte being at the place, it serves as a rescue but also the reason to finally beat Sagan once and for-

It's cool that Takt Op Destiny still has some cool fights up of it's sleeves. Valkyrie is clearly one that gets drained easily, while Titan is doing ok, and Destiny is waifu. And I'm getting some Tokyo Ghoul vibes with Takt posing like Ken. And did you notice how Jigoku is holding Tengoku as they face our main duo, well yeah it's the Root A fucking cover, nice touch though. And I guess they became Orfeo after combining as one, man they're making fusions out here like Steven Universe never left us.

Yeah a very rushed episode it seems, two final battles up ahead and it seems that we're in for the end. I'm getting FranXX death flag vibes for Takt and Unmei, hope they make this out alive....oh speaking of FranXX vibes umm what the fuck, Anna?!!!. You pulled out a surprise on us, ah the Ichigo kiss still lingers on me to this day. He has Destiny, Anna, they're in the title, why did you kiss him in front of Unmei, this is bull- (proceeds to losing my mind for 5 minutes).
Dec 14, 2021 9:46 AM

Jul 2017
The penultimate episode where the New York Symphonica under Sagan's control is nothing but a farce to the call: resurrecting D2s and laying waste to the entire New York City.

The Schneider sisters Lotte and Anna going deep into the Symphonica HQ to do their thing while Titan leads both Takt and Destiny to Sagan, Lenny's objective must be fulfilled even as Takt's body is slowly feeling the cinch and corruption of utilizing Destiny too much. Walkure is yet another strong Musicart waifu because she's part of the Symphonica.

All the players converse together in the same space, and Takt unknowingly receives Anna's kiss, the one consolation that I wasn't expecting as he rings about the mission of the end. So does this mean that Takt's ship with Destiny has sunk? Destiny has a thick skin and a sharp mouth, of which we already know.

Whatever it is, Takt and Destiny have a mission, and that is to eradicate Sagan and the D2s in the Symphonica. But there's one more to the mix, the fusion between Heaven and Hell to become Orpheus, the final boss before the mastermind Sagan.

Half expecting the finale to deliver now.
Dec 14, 2021 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
raiderublaze said:
Yeah a very rushed episode it seems, two final battles up ahead and it seems that we're in for the end. I'm getting FranXX death flag vibes for Takt and Unmei, hope they make this out alive....oh speaking of FranXX vibes umm what the fuck, Anna?!!!. You pulled out a surprise on us, ah the Ichigo kiss still lingers on me to this day. He has Destiny, Anna, they're in the title, why did you kiss him in front of Unmei, this is bull- (proceeds to losing my mind for 5 minutes).
Shall we scream NTR???
Dec 14, 2021 9:52 AM

Apr 2020
KANLen09 said:
Shall we scream NTR???

For the better of the majority who feels in pain right now, it is fucking NTR, plain and simple. Unless Takt can go two-timing like Naoya, I do not condone what Anna just did.
Dec 14, 2021 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
raiderublaze said:
KANLen09 said:
Shall we scream NTR???
For the better of the majority who feels in pain right now, it is fucking NTR, plain and simple. Unless Takt can go two-timing like Naoya, I do not condone what Anna just did.
It feels so out of place having a kiss from someone that's not your immediate family, and that's what they did with Anna.

Dis plot-gamy be a massive L.
Dec 14, 2021 10:00 AM
Aug 2021
DA FUQ!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS ANNA😡 it was totally unexpected and here I was expecting Takt and Destiny romance in this episode. Really 1 episode before Anna was shipping takt amd destiny and now this 😂😂😂 cant stop laughing!!!
And btw i think its gonna be a sad ending
Dec 14, 2021 10:04 AM
Sep 2021
Is ... is that a death flag I see ?
Dec 14, 2021 10:08 AM

Jun 2021
The next episode will be the end?

Anna loves Takt WHAAAAAAAAAT :O

Anime_Addicter_Dec 14, 2021 10:20 AM
Dec 14, 2021 10:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Takt and Cosette's sure are worst than we though. But despite that i hope that Lotte is able to find some way to help them. Within the synphonica HQ though looks like the musicarts present though caught by surprise still are doing well holding out. Its nice that Titan survived though its unfortunate that her beloved partner did not. Its so amusing seeing Destiny and Titan talk about food in the midst of combat. Walkure's entrance sure was timely. The battle within the lobby though brief showed well just how much Takt had grown over the course of the story in ability. Destiny's bards have gotten much better as well. Compared to Heaven and Hell Orpehus looks like bad news. Overall a decent ep that balanced out action with some nice story developments. Though i would have wished to see Destiny take on Heaven and Hell facing Orpheus i felt will be better. Curious though at what Sagan's true goal is though. Once this is over though looks like Takt and Anna will have a lot to talk about lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2021 10:23 AM
May 2021
Ana is 💩💩💩 everything was going so well there was only 1 left chap 1/5
HanemiyaaaaDec 14, 2021 10:36 AM
Dec 14, 2021 10:43 AM

Jan 2009
Anna x Takt will happen nice

and looks like final episode next week
Dec 14, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2021
i loved the episode but this show is still so confusing to me the storyline has been so unstable the last few episodes
“this world is merciless, and it’s also very beautiful”
Dec 14, 2021 10:50 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Lotte says that she may have a way to save Takt and Cosette by some cryogenic thing and Takt is currently in a very bad condition but continues to fight. That kiss from Anna came out of nowhere and it caught me off guard xD. Still was nice to see though...
We got to see more Walkure for a bit.
Takt is ready to die and we now meet the last boss fight...
Hell and Heaven combined version? She's called Orpheus and is extremely ugly...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 14, 2021 10:50 AM

Jun 2021
I think Takt and Destiny will die in the last episode

Too many red flags xD
Dec 14, 2021 11:18 AM
May 2021
This episode for me was hilarious since we could see how Ana is a double face making it seem that she cares all this time for cosette, which was not the case since she cared about pouncing on Tak and kiss him. then he was happy that Cosette died because she was no longer going to have an obstacle to be with Takt what a scene Of laughter
HanemiyakazutoraDec 14, 2021 11:39 AM
Dec 14, 2021 11:33 AM
Sep 2021
I find this episode funny I did not expect the scene of that kiss they are telling me that all this time Ana also had feelings for takt, I thought not since previous chapters us They showed a happy Ana of the relationship they were forming then that was just a mask in reality she was always jealous of cosette
NanaseeepasDec 14, 2021 11:38 AM
Dec 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Feb 2014
Things are getting pretty hectic now that Sagan has proceeded with his objective in a gruesome manner. All the more reason to stop him.

It's reassuring to see Titan helping out Takt and Destiny as they went into the symphony building, although you can tell Titan was concerned with Takt's steadily declining health. Either way, they were able to reunite with Anna and Lotte, who was also joined my Walkure who played her part well in holding off the enemy.

I do admit that the kiss between Anna and Takt caught me completely off guard and, coming from someone who would easily ship Takt with Cosette/Destiny before and after the D2 invasion, I would probably call this an NTR moment. I don't blame Anna for making that move, as there's no guarantee that Takt or Destiny will come back alive.

Either way, the duo will have to face off against Orpheus, who is a combination of Heaven and Hell. Considering how tough either of them were individually, Orpheus will be a tough opponent, so I expect some good animated action sequences next time! ^_^
Dec 14, 2021 11:59 AM
Jun 2017
God, the plot is just so all over the place, what is this show even about at this point? I guess that's how watching Guilty Crown for the first time at this stage into anime would feel like huh.
Dec 14, 2021 12:03 PM

Aug 2020
Wow that kiss between Takt and Anna was unexpected, but maybe Anna was suppressing those feelings for him since she knew Cosette liked him. Who knows maybe the game will go more in depth. Death flags for Takt and Destiny are just everywhere. Hopefully they don't end on a cliffhanger

Dec 14, 2021 12:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Not that I care about it but was Anna x Takt a ship to begin with??? lol, I thought it would be with Destiny, but well whatever I don't really care about them anyway, though they're in a really bad situation, seems like the final boss appeared
Dec 14, 2021 1:11 PM

Jun 2015
Absolute loved it. One of the last great shows crunchy allowed me watch before they banned me for a month on forums without explanation or recourse so I cancelled my decade long sub. Anyway im just being annoyed at at crappt service, this episode was way epic!!! Ill be sure to keep up any future platform carrying it! Unless its run by sony, then ill just not watch it. kidding :P
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 14, 2021 1:37 PM

Jun 2021
guys u think Takt and Destiny will die?
Dec 14, 2021 1:48 PM

Sep 2018
Bahahahaha, wtf was that kiss? Who the hell is the scriptwriter for this trash? At no point was there even a hint of affection between these two lol. Please, at least redeem yourself by killing off Takt, worst clown MC since Makoto from School Days.
Dec 14, 2021 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
TITAN IS STILL THERE! That's the most important thing this episode.

I legit did not care about the plot anymore, cause what the hell was that kiss??? Did Destiny get Toolzoned, just like Tarte this season? Anna loves Takt but does it seem to be likewise? Takt seemed to give in on that kiss.. This is some crazy development right here.

So the big boss is gonna be Orpheus, a DNA Splicers combined version of Heaven and Hell...
Dec 14, 2021 2:47 PM
Jun 2021
Totally WFT with that kiss lol
Dec 14, 2021 3:06 PM
Jul 2019
The kiss was not a complete surprise. Watch the game trailers and closely observe Destiny... you may get the hint of what's to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epc8hIlSBC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjMOwHfXGw
nevergainDec 14, 2021 3:26 PM
Dec 14, 2021 3:08 PM

May 2018
Lovey dovey kisses always mean that someone is going to die lol
Dec 14, 2021 3:29 PM

Sep 2017
Bro they flashed us some never before seen waifu character designs. Can't wait to spend my life savings on pulls. I kinda had a feeling we were bout to go Gotenks at the end there.
Dec 14, 2021 4:05 PM

Aug 2020
This ep was lit. Takt's eyes ready to fight Sagan again and end it once & for all. Anna kissing Takt(I didn't expect this omg) then both of them blushing. Heaven and hell sacrificed themselves (fusion) XD transforming to Orpheus. This is it guys. We're at the peak

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 14, 2021 4:13 PM

Oct 2021
That kiss break the Takt x Destiny ship and Orfeo looks like a Code Vein boss
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Dec 14, 2021 4:24 PM

Jun 2017
What in the fuck was this episode? LOL

Sagan: *guess I'll die*
Heaven & Hell: *guess we'll die too :DD*

Also Anna...lmaooo that NTR. At least Titan lives and she is most likely among the ones who will live, I just can't see Takt and Destiny make it now unless some absolute asspull plot happens.
Dec 14, 2021 4:30 PM
Feb 2021
The kiss was awful. This episode really did Anna dirty with that scene. A couple of episodes ago she was talking how Takt and Destiny were going to be together and even leaving both of them alone so they could have a date and now she does this? And Destiny doesn’t get jealous? Why tf would you develop a relationship and go straight to another in the end game? The writing in this one was getting worse each episode, but now it just went downhill lmao.
Dec 14, 2021 4:46 PM
Mar 2018
Yeah this episode probably ruined the whole show for me (probably an over exaggeration).

For the most part, it did a good job of skipping unnecessary fluff and sticking to the main story, but somewhere between episode 10 and 11 an important decision was made that I have NO CLUE what happened there. Sagan and Heaven and Hell... WHAT? I am so confused. Like, I get Sagan and the girls are behind the whole thing. BUT WHAT LED UP TO THEIR ACTIONS IN THIS EPISODE? I feel like there should've been an episode in between this, to explain what Sagan did, and the reason Heaven and Hell were able to morph or something.

Don't even get me started on Anna, ruined by such a garbage trope. "OH NO, THIS BOY I SHOWED NO FEELINGS FOR THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SHOW MIGHT DIE SO I'M GONNA PRETEND I'M A TSUNDERE AND TELL HIM I LIKE HIM". The whole time it was hinted that Cosette and Takt would get together, even after she turned into Destiny, so what the heck is this?

I was really hoping this wouldn't be one of those anime where the creators just shrug and say "I mean it IS based off a mobile game". I was really enjoying at first also. Animation is still fantastic but the story is totally ruined for me. Episode 12 better be the best final episode ever to save it.
Dec 14, 2021 4:47 PM

Jan 2011
hate that i have to focus on the kiss but it was the most outta left field surprising thing to happen lol .whole time i never really cared to ship anyone with Taki but for some reason they were kinda pushing him and Destiny meanwhile this entre show i got a family vibe like the big sis of the group from Anna till the actual big sis showed up

also what the hell was Sagan's plan? dude didn't say a word he just died to release a bunch of D 2s

degens love to throw out NTR at any moment they can bruh..
Dec 14, 2021 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
The story is at the interesting point I was actually a little surprised by these happenings with Takt and Anna who are great characters for this plot.
Dec 14, 2021 5:10 PM

Jul 2021
Fortunately, Anna and Charlotte were saved and are well. However, Takt is in a bad state of health and in the next episode he will face probably the strongest opponent so far in the anime. I hope that Destiny and Takt beat the opponent and that they get out of there alive.
I was very surprised when Anna kissed Takt, however, there must be some reason behind it and if so, they will probably explain in the next episode.
asdasdsadad
Dec 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Jan 2021
The new Musicart’s in this episode were so fine fr and that kiss was unexpected there really wasn’t any build up between them in that way but it’s cool I guess
Dec 14, 2021 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Damn! we got to see few new Musicarts this episode namely Nutcracker, Moonlight and Air

Wtf! That kiss was unexpected! It caught me off-guard. There was no build up to their relationship! So that means our ship unfortunately sank and a new ship has arrived?!!

All I can say is Why? Why must you disappoint me to this extent?! つ´Д`)つ
Dec 14, 2021 5:21 PM
Nov 2020
i genuinely tought their new name (hellxheaven) would be jigoraku
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Dec 14, 2021 6:14 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The chemistry in this episode was whack with Sagan being evil just because, Heaven and Hell fusing and that kiss. Ummmm, what was that? Completely out of place.

Fortunately one episode remains and this huge misopportunity can conclude.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 14, 2021 7:15 PM
May 2017
this anime is ending next week right? then this series will be 5/10 at best its not bad but eh
Dec 14, 2021 7:23 PM

Jul 2011
I will say something that I never thought that I would say. Thankfully Cosette is dead to not see that scene.

I hoped Walkure would be something more than be just a Ultraman.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.