Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2021 10:42 PM

Mar 2020
Basically a cool down chapter and SnS ceased to exist so basically since she only had vestige and overused her quirk which probably had time limit as i am assuming since nothing was revealed them and now about her quirk which is good since now we can focus on the main cast.

So Shigaraki cant move for a week and new hunt atc will start in one week and we can assume that the mini SnS arc is over and i am happy with what we got...yes it was repatative like Nagant but the ending was a banger and yes it was fast paced which i didn't like that much but some people like fast paced stuff.

Thanks SnS for making Shigaraki weak.

No break next week.

Go Beyond, PLUS ULTRA !!!
Nov 19, 2021 1:14 AM

May 2020
Did everything she can but was only able to give everyone 7 days worth of time, so can't see Deku and his crew doing that much damage to him in their next confrontation.
Nov 19, 2021 1:19 AM

Apr 2014
This chapter was going to have a happening of New Order to transfer. It was inevitable. Even so they only got a week to find Shigaraki and AFO and finish the job. Now the scene with Tenko calling out to Izuku. Oh dear this is going to be crazy. Izuku now all rested and ready for action. It is all or nothing now. This time he won't be going alone.
Nov 19, 2021 1:30 AM
Aug 2016
Get out.. Corpse... A perfect summary. Ok chapter
Nov 19, 2021 1:40 AM

Jul 2020
Stars and stripes death was like:
Oh no, anyway
Tho, in this chapter I was really hoping for some BS to happen and SOMEHOW she'll survive but guess Hori is taking a realistic route here even though killing her in just 5 chapters wasn't a smart move. In the end, she was just another side character.
ScordoloNov 19, 2021 1:54 AM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 19, 2021 2:01 AM

Mar 2015
at least shigaraki/afo not getting another power up. at this point, his plot armor is too thick.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 19, 2021 2:03 AM

Dec 2020
An ok chapter, Artwork, as always is brilliant. He's gotta finish MHA and start writing a horror story, that SnS panel turning into a skeleton was fu*king spectacular.

As of now ‘NEW ORDER’ has ceased to exist

We seem to be moving until way too quickly to the final battle. Also something tells me Deku still isn't well slept, since his eyes have small dark spots beside it.

See ya next week

Nov 19, 2021 2:04 AM

Oct 2017
Stars gave them more time which is something they needed.
Nov 19, 2021 6:01 AM

Mar 2014
Yes because only YOUUU Deku and your team can take on AFO and Shigaraki! It was inevitable, thanfully Stars death wasn't all in vain.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 19, 2021 6:06 AM

Apr 2018
MHA turned into one big joke. How the hell are they going to defeat AFO? They barely make it out alive against mid-level villians. Anyway, nice to see some worldbuilding. Sadly, it wasn't much but we've seen something more of the international heroes. Thanks to Stripes, they have one week extra in which they'll study Shigaraki's body in the mean time.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 19, 2021 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
so we're gonna get a new OP character with a background of a criminal but with heroic quirk?
or did Shigaraki just destroy the guy after he transferred New Order to his body?
Nov 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Aug 2021
It seems that mha will be longer thanks to stars, I thought the final war is coming sooner than later but thanks to stars it got delayed, kinda feel like Hori isn't rushing the story
Nov 19, 2021 7:53 AM

Aug 2021
SideCharacterKal said:
MHA turned into one big joke. How the hell are they going to defeat AFO?

1. with the help of Salaam(maybe)
2. Deku's last unrevealed quirk
3. Deku's father appearance
4. AFO/Shigaraki got nerfed so hard because of stars(maybe)
5. once they have finish studying shiggy's body, they will come up of a plan that will bring their defeat
6. all might will die, then deku will be mad and have a random power boost because of emotions and rage lol
7. bring a literal child in the war specifically Eri
27thEiffelNov 19, 2021 8:02 AM
Nov 19, 2021 7:56 AM

Jul 2020
Daryllkun said:
It seems that mha will be longer thanks to stars, I thought the final war is coming sooner than later but thanks to stars it got delayed, kinda feel like Hori isn't rushing the story

Lol they still could easily have a one week timeskip :/

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 19, 2021 8:11 AM

Aug 2021
Scordolo said:
Daryllkun said:

damn it, Hori could have use that one week of class 1A telling deku what they did, how they felt/react for emotional depth because ppl were complaining that it went from war > 2 pages of them sad > them overcoming everything in the background, focusing on deku's retrieval. Hori could also make a short lighthearted arc, readers miss those stuffs. But if the timeskip would be better then I wouldn't mind
Nov 19, 2021 8:14 AM

Jul 2020
Daryllkun said:
Scordolo said:

damn it, Hori could have use that one week of class 1A telling deku what they did, how they felt/react for emotional depth because ppl were complaining that it went from war > 2 pages of them sad > them overcoming everything in the background, focusing on deku's retrieval. Hori could also make a short lighthearted arc, readers miss those stuffs. But if the timeskip would be better then I wouldn't mind

He completely missed out Deku's point of view when they retrieved him. Never went into depth on how he felt after the war, etc, etc. HOPE he explores those moments during the one week gap.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 19, 2021 8:20 AM
May 2021
Let's hope Deku can figure out the power of remaining OFA users in the 7 days time. Rip SNS
Nov 19, 2021 8:34 AM

Jan 2009
is New Order quirk gone forever or the new user will use it? lets find out
Nov 19, 2021 9:53 AM

May 2018
So we are not going to see the rest of the Heroes outside Japan?
Nov 19, 2021 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
Time for the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 19, 2021 1:34 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
The number one hero and all she could contribute is 7 days 😬

Things aren't looking so good for the heroes...

At least the will of the hero will be passed on.

Nov 20, 2021 8:19 PM

Jun 2014
It wasn't much but at least Star managed to buy them a little bit of time. Her sacrifice wasn't for nothing.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 21, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2020
Horikoshi literally wrote himself into this situation, making Shigaraki so grossly overpowered and writing a legitimately interesting character in SnS just so he can use her to nerf Shigaraki!
Nov 21, 2021 10:17 AM
Nov 2019
Scordolo said:
Daryllkun said:

Dear god I hope they don't do that. I want to actually see them react to everything that's happened so far.
Nov 21, 2021 12:11 PM
Sep 2019
would have been better if Star died in the final battle. It would have been far more impactful
Nov 22, 2021 4:14 AM

Jul 2020
If Shigaraki's decay is gone then I'll drop Mha. Already frustrated with the way Hori presented Star's character. I'm on the verge of dropping the series and if it wasn't for Shigaraki's character development that happened in Mva I would've already dropped it.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 22, 2021 9:38 AM
Mar 2015
The death of a hero spurs our boys on
Nov 22, 2021 2:50 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Scordolo said:
If Shigaraki's decay is gone then I'll drop Mha. Already frustrated with the way Hori presented Star's character. I'm on the verge of dropping the series and if it wasn't for Shigaraki's character development that happened in Mva I would've already dropped it.
I doubt it. Since that's Shigaraki's personal quirk, the new being that he and All for One now is might not even be able give the quirk away, much less have it removed by Star's command. In short, it might be completely separated from the All For One quirk, and therefore wouldn't be effected. At least, that's one way to look at it.
Nov 23, 2021 5:39 AM

Jul 2020
I have a feeling the editor is meddling with the flow of the story. It literally said the Heroes had One Whole Month of time to prepare for the next war but then out of the blue, it says 3 days without any build up. Hori just could've used the one month time gap for us to get attached to Star's character and her meeting with UA students would've been so much fun.
I'm not aware of how the sales of Mha currently are but I think it has something to do with sales.
I think the sales were decreasing when these chapters were coming out and we literally saw no major battles after the war and the editor must've said him to add a major battle so that more people will come to buy the Manga to see what's all the fuss is about.
OR
Hori is just burned out.

Still frustrated to see how such a badass art is being wasted on such a bad arc.
ScordoloNov 23, 2021 5:48 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 24, 2021 4:01 AM

May 2015
I always thought BNHA could go well into 500 chapters, but I guess Horikoshi wants to wrap it up soon. The vibe this chapter gave me was that we probs have until mid/end of next year then it will all be done.
Nov 24, 2021 9:20 PM

Mar 2016
The fight between Star and Shigaraki has ended, at last, Star died and Shigaraki suffered a MASSIVE hit to his capabilities. Not only is he weakened for at least a week, but his fight against Star was also analyzed and recorded by the pilots, weird of AFO for him to not dispose of 'loose ends'. Considering that he's hundreds of years old, he should've known from experience how troublesome it is to leave the opposing opponents left behind, safely.

It seems that it's true that Deku will fight against a weakened version of AFO/Shigaraki. It's either that or AFO/Shigaraki will regain their perfect body state and Deku will get a massive, and I mean a godly level powerful to be equal to the king of destruction themselves. Or... it could just be AFO/Shigaraki + the Nomus VS Deku + Class A1, that'll be... Mediocre.

If there's one completely positive thing that I get from this chapter is that one whole-page panel with Star's skull crumbling to nothingness, that panel was awesome.
Jan 1, 2022 11:32 AM

Feb 2018
Stripes gave her life for a deadline extension.. U.A better wisely use the week they have left in order to come with a plan good enough to defeat Shigaraki and AFO
Apr 10, 2022 7:29 AM

Feb 2021
Well looks like SnS put a limit on her quirk. Like a timer that will make her quirk go away after destroying most of Shiggy's quirk.

So she basically died but heavily nerfed Shiggy. I wonder if he lost all of his quirks including Decay and hyper Regeneration.

Also, did the New Order quirk go away or was it put on restriction? Like it couldn't be given away and if AFO/Shiggy takes other quirks, it'll start destroying them again. Which one is it?

Aug 23, 2022 1:46 AM

Feb 2019
Really? Such a fantastic character killed off that easily?

Great...
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 27, 2022 7:19 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mad she was killed off so early
Dec 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Apr 2021
The whole Star and Stripe arc was pretty good. I liked the fight scenes. She fought well till the end. With her fall, all the other nations have backed down now.
It's left upto Deku and the rest of the heroes now.
May 14, 2023 8:34 AM

Jun 2017
At least SnS didn't die in vain, you know!

What's the point of introducing that new guy whom Shigaraki attacked only to end up dying? I even took a screenshot of his name for me to save in my file. lol

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 2, 12:21 PM

Apr 2015
Star and Stripe Rip, Short-lived but memorable. Wish she had more time with the main cast to bond and such, although her fight was crazy. It's gonna be bonkers in animated form!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.