Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 23, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Definitely a rushed episode. Tesla being the final boss and the revelation didnt impress me much but it did shock Hiro.

I think they pretty much decided to go with this finale to show how much Hiro has learned throughout the series. Pretty underwhelming as a way to develop his character and this show was a mediocre one overall imo.
Jun 23, 2021 7:29 AM

Jul 2017
THE FINAL QUEST: defeat Tesla to finish this shitty game that is Kiwame Quest with the TRUE 0.1% of success. The childhood friend Yandere Alicia, your life will not be in vain to defend Hiro from his lowest.

At the moment of distress, Hiro becomes an unbeknownst "Hero of Realism-Feeling Conviction" with Kamui's help, and of course, when you have the OP play over the fight, you know that shit's hit the fan. As if Hiro's hgh-pitched voice to thwart realism does not help, Martin Time in his deathly hallows didn't even help, to get an elbow knee kick in the back from the Govern queen, DAMN Hiro lost to that shitty game in the most hilariously stupid manner.

Hiro has definitely come out of this game decently, by going through a restart in his life first...and making a weirdo joke of himself. But still though, A REDO? It'd be great if Hiro restarts, shouts that dolt of a hilarious phrase and finally knowing the tricks of the trade for a realism game, finish Kiwame Quest the way that Kamui did. So in essence, two can play at that game about real life.

Indeed a rushed ending to thread all remaining plotholes together, but what to do if the source material is THAT short to begin with. This is more a love-hate relationship of goodness and heavy mediocrity.
KANLen09Jun 23, 2021 8:24 AM
Jun 23, 2021 7:51 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty underwhelming for a final episode imo. But, I can see why, for me, it was mainly the comedic elements of this show that were important and they were pretty good. Hiro surprised me tho with his Kamui movements. As already said above, it felt like a rushed ending. Tesla was just a big talk and nothing else. I was honestly expecting something more. But... eh..

It was fine overall. Mediocre at best. Reona was always the funniest for me in this show.
Jun 23, 2021 7:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was weird but anyway the end doesn't even matter for this kind of show since it was already quite ridiculous from the beginning, and probably one of the most "bully" show I've ever seen xD more than Nagatoro from this season, but it's also why it was funny to watch for how unrealistic it is with the main character being almost cursed with how unlucky he is... guilty pleasure anime I would say
Jun 23, 2021 8:02 AM

Feb 2019
Meh, they tried at the end to make things more interesting, but this show was still overall a huge disappointment. Started out with a lot of potential and squandered it. Finale felt rushed and Tesla fight was a let down. Reona carried hard.
Jun 23, 2021 8:06 AM

Nov 2010
Do you get any benefit from playing video games? that's the question.
(Incidentally, my favourite game is Operation FlashPoint DR.)
kuroneko99Jun 23, 2021 8:13 AM
Jun 23, 2021 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
What great fucking series man! I love it but I don’t think I would have liked it so much if it wasn’t for That time I was reincarnated as Slime and every other overpowered main protagonist in every freaking series, I’m sick of it! I really am, but yeah this show should have been 13 episodes to keep up with the flow of the series. It was always meant to be slow pace and concise. This episode just was too rushed but I absolutely loved the episode and the series as a whole. I didn’t predict that Hiro’s private life will improve thanks to the game and I did know that the stronger he is in real life... so will he in the game. Everything about this show and shitty characters, I absolutely loved and I needed it, I’m sick of overpowered main characters like fucking Rimuru who doesn’t even have to work hard to become powerful. 9 out of 10 show. I think this is merely the prologue and that’s what people’s problem are... but if the creator took the fucking idiots on here advice it’ll be just a generic garbage series... so wow great stuff! I enjoyed this more than I enjoyed Cautious Hero for the gaming elements rather the isekai elements.
Jun 23, 2021 8:10 AM

Feb 2017
God this was awful, I don't even understand the whole point of this battle with Tesla, it felt wrong considering every episode so far.
Jun 23, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2014
Why!!??? Why did you kill the best girl, Alicia???
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 23, 2021 8:18 AM

Oct 2017
Even after displaying so much power and making the holstein cow ahem I mean Reona fall for him, Hiro still lost. Well things ended pretty shit for him but atleast he can restart and he even got boob serviced by Reona, damn I'm jealous.

Whew this is finally over. The girl with holstein cow tits, yes I mean Reona is the only good thing about this anime. And yes I mean her looks and not her personality.
Jun 23, 2021 8:21 AM

Feb 2020
Cool ending.
This show is trash, but not a bad trash, still enjoyable for me at least.
6/10
Jun 23, 2021 8:31 AM

Nov 2016
Not that the ending to this really matters, I would've given it a 5/10 anyways. It was trashy fun that managed to stay at least mildly entertaining for most of it's runtime.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 2021 8:31 AM

Jan 2021
Thanks i hate it.
Season 2 pls.
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Jun 23, 2021 8:35 AM
Jun 2008
Did they just adapt the first 2 volumes for this show? Honestly, the ending is a downer for me, but that's expected given that Kiwame Quest is really a shitty RPG.

It'll take a long time before Season 2 is announced since Volume 3 was published last April.
Jun 23, 2021 8:51 AM
Mar 2019
really i enjoy with this crazy anime jajaja
Jun 23, 2021 8:54 AM
May 2016
Not much to say, I was hoping for more after last episode but I guess that was asking too much, like most shows this season a mediocre 6/10.
Jun 23, 2021 9:48 AM

Feb 2021
Why do people in this thread treat Full Dive as something that it's not. It's a show with an emphasis on humour above all else. Like yeah, the story is shit, but like the story being shit makes the show even funnier because everything's so fucking stupid. Like how Tesla had 3 "ultimate moves" even though it was supposed to be a Full-Dive RPG. I have laughed more times in this episode than any other before it.

Jun 23, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2012
I appreciate the way this finale actually tried to wrap everything up to this point in the story in a way consistent with the overall tone. For example, I knew Hiro must lose about a minute before he did. And they didn't forget about his running and bullying in real life. At the same time, as a whole I can't help but think I didn't enjoy this series as much as I thought I might after the first episode. For one thing, the humor wasn't nearly consistent enough. There was a bit that I did actually laugh or chuckle at, but not nearly enough. Easily the best thing about this series for me, besides Leona/Reona's big, beautiful tits which Hiro must be crazy to turn down, was the opening theme song. Very catchy tune. I do think that the whole resolution to the Martin arc was actually pretty decently emotional too. I dunno....I'm hovering between a strong 6 and weak 7 for this one....I'll stick with the 6. I will say that I'd watch more if it came. I get the sense that the story gets better from here, but of course that's just a guess.
Jun 23, 2021 10:15 AM

Dec 2020
Nice to see that hiro has changed in his character and that he start running again.
I hope he defeated tesla in his 2 run.
I give the anime a average score 5/10
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 23, 2021 10:22 AM

Apr 2021
Do they really intend to go for a second season? or are they gonna leave it like that?
To be honest both options are pretty bad, but i don't know.
As said above, ending rushed, anyway i didn't expect much of this show so i kinda enjoyed it.
6/10
Jun 23, 2021 10:37 AM
Jul 2018
totally an unsatisfying ending..
Jun 23, 2021 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit, what an episode and what an ending! But come on, don't do this to me, don't end it like this. Now I want a season 2.

The fight was so exciting but of course Hiro had to lose in a hilariously stupid way xD.

Having one last Martin Time to become a cursed sword was great, he is such a bro!

I wouldn't have wanted Alicia's death to be permanent so I'm glad there is a method to continue without losing everything.

That last talk with Kamui in that kind of dream was nice. And like Hiro said, if he knows about that method then his console must have been fried too but he still wanted to keep playing that shitty game.

What a great way for Reona to wake Hiro up by the way. Looks like after seeing Hiro's true potential, she's even more serious about getting married. Man, I can't hate Reona, she could be really annoying at times but she was still a fun character and what the hell, I'm not gonna lie, she's hot af! One of the most attractive designs I've ever seen and voiced by Ayana Taketatsu on top of that, best worst girl!

So yeah, that's it for this show. I'm a little conflicted because I had a lot of fun with it but it felt a little too masochistic at times. Moving past that, the last three episodes were great and the ending left me wanting more so I hope we get a second season.
Jun 23, 2021 10:56 AM
Aug 2017
it was shity anime but the ending wtf. now i want season 2 to exist. and before this episode i never would thought about seeing second season if it ever come out
Jun 23, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2008
Why do I like these low budget animes so much!?

And this totally left off at a cliffhanger of the MC retrying the Tesla fight! >:O
The light novels can't be too far in since it started publishing last year... whoah only 3 volumes have been released, the anime must've adapted all of them >:O

Jun 23, 2021 11:33 AM
Apr 2021
lol, is the game based on realism? so why the hell was Tesla wearing a golden sword? "how is it possible? my golden sword broke?" what the hell was that? gold is not used for forging weapons
Jun 23, 2021 11:50 AM
Sep 2020
The animation of last 2 episodes was horrendous....but I enjoyed this show wierdly enough despite it trying its best to ruin the mc
Jun 23, 2021 11:56 AM

May 2016
Kiwame Quest my take on this is this.

watch for these two reasons:

First if you are into big jugs, second if you like the opening song.
Jun 23, 2021 11:58 AM

Oct 2020
This finale was mediocre at best, honestly, really disappointing. Tesla wasn't that convincing either. Hiro's death was also hilariously stupid. Overall, this show was average.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2021 12:05 PM
Dec 2020
Ngl this comments feel idiotic reona was the worst thing in this anime and people saying she carried idk if i was watching the same anime
Jun 23, 2021 12:10 PM
Dec 2020
kfsilver89 said:
What great fucking series man! I love it but I don’t think I would have liked it so much if it wasn’t for That time I was reincarnated as Slime and every other overpowered main protagonist in every freaking series, I’m sick of it! I really am, but yeah this show should have been 13 episodes to keep up with the flow of the series. It was always meant to be slow pace and concise. This episode just was too rushed but I absolutely loved the episode and the series as a whole. I didn’t predict that Hiro’s private life will improve thanks to the game and I did know that the stronger he is in real life... so will he in the game. Everything about this show and shitty characters, I absolutely loved and I needed it, I’m sick of overpowered main characters like fucking Rimuru who doesn’t even have to work hard to become powerful. 9 out of 10 show. I think this is merely the prologue and that’s what people’s problem are... but if the creator took the fucking idiots on here advice it’ll be just a generic garbage series... so wow great stuff! I enjoyed this more than I enjoyed Cautious Hero for the gaming elements rather the isekai elements.
someone said it finally like they wanted same old isekai sht like this was soo epic and it was just the beginning like its just getting out of that place the story is way too big i think and people in above ranked talking like kiwane quest will end after leaving town dont mind them they had no idea what they watched as they were staring at reona the whole time
Jun 23, 2021 12:16 PM
Dec 2020
skyUFO said:
Why do I like these low budget animes so much!?

And this totally left off at a cliffhanger of the MC retrying the Tesla fight! >:O
The light novels can't be too far in since it started publishing last year... whoah only 3 volumes have been released, the anime must've adapted all of them >:O
2 volumes are adapted so if this series ever get a season 2 it wont be that long
Jun 23, 2021 12:25 PM

Aug 2020
An impressive conclusion of the first season. There were lots of ups and downs, and unfortunately Hiro didn't succeed in his first try. I hope he will win in the second try, he deserves to. Reona will be very important in this task, and from what it seemed, Kaede's relationship with her brother has become way more friendly. I felt bad for Alicia, but hopefully she will be saved, and Martin's scene was touching. I hope Mizarisa is fine, and that she will be even funnier and lively. The moment when Hiro rose up and used all his force was surprising, and the songs made those scenes even more impactful. He has a lot of potential, and he's improving this now, starting with the walks through the neighbourhood. I'm proud of him!

A nice anime that made me laugh and also made me anxious for the next episode. I hope there will be a second season <3

Jun 23, 2021 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
tbh i feel like it was the best episode out of the show, i wanted to drop this so many times but after this i think i might even watch season 2 if it comes out who knows
Jun 23, 2021 12:40 PM
Jan 2013
Total BS but I'd watch second season if they ever make one.
Jun 23, 2021 12:43 PM

Feb 2015
Waht a waste of time this show was. The MC was useless and the whole premis was ridiculous, nobody would play a game like this.

Probably one of the worst fantasy shows I've seen in some time 3/10
Jun 23, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2015
Fun, little trashy anime. I totally enjoyed it.

Jun 23, 2021 12:51 PM

Nov 2012

When Hiro asked Alicia why she took the hit for him, I was fully expecting her to say something like, “Because the only one who can kill you is me!”

Was not expecting an actual emotional moment. T_T

Also, you cannot convince me that gaining a superhuman stat boost due to emotions has any element of realism to it, lol
Jun 23, 2021 1:08 PM

Jan 2016
Garbage show, Reona carries the entire episodes
Jun 23, 2021 1:23 PM

Apr 2018
The final episode was a banger, really enjoyed Hiro's power up ''don't give up'' but sadly he still lost at the end. Alicia got killed but he's getting a SECOND CHANCE. Can't wait for season 2. He'll be powerful af. Seems like he's training himself for RPG.
Hiro's mom is damn.. busted. Hiro still haven't decided what he'll be doing in the future.
The two annoying kids came again for some money, hopefully he'll beat them irl. Hiro's breakdown in the end LOL they got scared of him.
Imma miss Kamui too, love much he cursed Hiro.
He got boob slapped by Reona, well that's the only good point about her lol.
SideCharacterKalJun 23, 2021 1:26 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 23, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
Actually one of the worst anime I have ever seen. Honestly there is nothing likable about it in the end. I thought it would have at least some kind of closure...but no...just nothing...the Sister played little to no part in the anime at the end.

The characters were stupid, mean, and quite frankly unlikable.

This anime sucks 2/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 23, 2021 3:17 PM

Mar 2015
I guess the anime was even worse than the game. What a way to end a season. Kusofukkudegozaimasu.
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jun 23, 2021 3:35 PM
Dec 2017
The last episode raised this show from a 4 to a 8(good) for me. I'm actually hyped to watch another season, or maybe spoil it all by reading the manga/LH.

The cheese of the loser character can be ignored because he had growth in the last episode.. I hate stories where the characters are born Mary Sues without any flaws. Zero character growth stories are boring. You can be happy that this bottom of the bucket piss pant loser finally grew a pair of balls. Even thou it was on accident.
Jun 23, 2021 4:34 PM

May 2020
Sad to see that the vast majority of people really didn't like this anime. The first two or three episodes mostly made me feel uncomfortable but I really enjoyed it by the end. A good example of a slow burn done right imo. This final episode was especially fantastic and I would love to see more. Hell, I'm not even a fan of giant oppai and Reona really grew on me from the moment we found out what her motivations were and the tiddie smack at the end made me like her even more.

If nothing else I need a season 2 for more of Alicia and the cute imouto. Especially Alicia. Between her and Yuno Gasai I'm starting to think I might have a thing for yanderes.

8/10 from me and I'm not ashamed to go against the popular opinion on this one.
Jun 23, 2021 5:16 PM

Jul 2013
Fun show, shame it didn't go over well with most people. I would love a season 2, but it looks like I'll have to go to the source material.
Jun 23, 2021 5:54 PM

Jul 2020
As a parody anime I think it did it's job well and I had a good fun time watching it. People taking it as a serious show will end up hating it, as it pokes fun of the other OP MC we get in other Isekai and gaming shows.
Jun 23, 2021 6:16 PM

Nov 2017
Well,its nice to see a protag lose :)

All in all,I quite enjoyed this,since I didn't even try to take it seriously.Yeah,it had its crap moments,but the humour was done well since I laughed at least once per episode,and tbh,I like the idea of an vrmmo thats even worse than real life,it gives it a sort of,I dunno,realism :D
Would have been nice if,at the end when he logged back in,he said "Link Starto" though ;)
Jun 23, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
I liked hiro's determination to get back to playing the damn game he always hated that being turned into something good for him with his challenges in the episode, it's about dying in the game burning the console already and Something exaggerated but it was very different but it breaks the mystery of what happens when a player dies in this game, Episode itself was great I hope it has a sequel with this ending was great.
Jun 23, 2021 6:32 PM

Mar 2012
This show was a mistery. I don't Like the First 6 episodes,but after that the series change a lot and with this last episode I've enjoyed Hiro change, not the fact of winning or losing. So, this is good, but it's bad that you can go into the show at the end of it. A second season is necessary to see what will come and to see what type of show is this, trash or not.
Jun 23, 2021 6:44 PM

Feb 2012
I really wanted to like this series more, but the tone-deaf "humor" combined with the relentless oppression of the MC, really just had me in the dumps, for most of the series. If there's a sequel, I'd be glad to watch it, but I don't think this series really landed well.

"The speck of fear grows in your eyes
You'll meet your death in no disguise
It may come as a small surprise
There will be no compromise for you"

- Nikopol Lyrics, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Jun 23, 2021 7:58 PM

Dec 2010
Why do people hate this anime so much.

It was obvious in the first few episodes what the theme(humor) and the anime would be about.

I actually enjoyed this anime, it's good for laughs.

7/10.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

80 by Lunawolfqueen »»
Apr 4, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

40 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2021

52 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.